menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 05-22-2010, 01:20 AM

Adrial nodded and smiled softly, setting it down to a lower shelf, just noticing that Marissa's arms where around his waist, he
laughed nervously,his face turning a little red from how awkward it was, he couldn't see the grin on Marissa's face because it seemed as if she was hiding it.he shrugged slightly, trying to get his mind off it even though for some reason he couldn't because this was very strange for a person like him.
He now reached towards the second cup, feeling a little unstable now because he wasn't as concentrated and calm as before.He reached for the second cup, almost knocking a few over.He sighed and grabbed for the closest one, hoping the cup would be ok to use.for some reason he thought he was going to drop the cup but he slowly set it down on a lower shelf, sighing in relief.he looked over at Marissa."Um...Would you mind letting go now?"He asked nervously, feeling a little awkward for standing like this.he hadn't been standing this close to anyone before, and it kind of freaked him out.

Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:44 AM

Marissa looked up a small blush on his face as he released the other boy, "Oh..as sorry" He said.
He stepped around and grabbed the cups, "Thank you" He said smiling brightly at Adrial, "You really did help quiet a bit... I appreciate it quite a bit"