Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Puddlez

Old 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM

Jamie smiled as he looked down. "Yep. Someone is awake." he laughed as Tsukasa left to go take someone's order. Jamie lightly pet Sam and smiled as she snuggled into him a little. "My good girl." he said softly then smiled more. "What time do you two have to be home? I don't want your parents to worry about you too....or....do you live by yourselves?" He frowned a bit realizing from what he heard today that they indeed sounded like they didn't have anyone but each other.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 08:19 PM

"There really isn't any time limit.We live by ourselves.We both take care of each other."June said with a smile.
"Our house actually is nearby a forest though i don't really think its all that safe since everytime we're in our animal forms we're being hunted down."

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 08:31 PM

"Stay here!" Tsukasa said as she appeared behind them all. "I will not have young ones in danger! You will stay here you like it or not! We have rooms in the back were we let people stay. You will have to work here a few days. Maybe doing dishes or if you like to cook you can cook. But I will not let you say no!"

Jamie laughed then smiled at them. "She's stubborn as you can see. And maybe you staying here will help Sam. She doesn't really have anyone besides me. I think it would be good for her."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 08:35 PM

June smiled."I wouldn't say no i would've said yes.Also i have to protect someone else that lives near their.She is a mother Raven bird.She is also human too she just rather be in her bird form.Is it alright if she can stay too?"June asked looking hopeful at Tsukasa.

"I can cook.Me and Esther have been cooking for ourselves and i have to say we are pretty good cooks.I'll have to have all of you try my stew i make."June said with a smirk.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 08:44 PM

"Of course," she said smiling at them. "I'd love to meet her~! I'd love to try your stew~!" Jamie smiled then looked down when there was movement in his arms. Sam sleepily sat up then looked up at Jamie. She yawned loudly then whimpered. "What is it sweety?" Tsukasa asked as she moved closer to them.

~humgy....~ she said whimpering then bit Jamie's shirt.

"How about we eat then," Jamie said laughing.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 08:51 PM

June thought sam was so cute."Thanks Tsukasa.I should probably go get her so she doesn't get hurt."June said and left toward her house,where her cherry blossom tree was.

When Esther saw her leave she stretched a bit.She was still sleepy but she was pretty much awake.She hopped onto the counter and licked her furr cleaning herself up.

Once June had gotten to the cherry blossom try she then spoke."Anne!Wake up i found a new and safer place for you to live."
Anne then woke up jumping down from her nest and transforming to her true form.June got her a long plum dress with long sleeves and her children had plum dresses as well."Come on girls."She said with a smile.Anne was a mother of triplets.She was actually currently pregnant so she would soon be having her fourth.

They all walked to the inn everyone was at.June opened the door for her."This is my friend Anne and her 3 daughters."June said as Anne waved to them."Hello pardon my intrusion.I hope you don't mind my 3 daughters."Anne said bowing politely.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 09:00 PM

Sam was eatting by the time that June got back. Sam's eyes widened. She squealed then jumped off then table making Jamie yell at her but she didn't care. She ran over to the triplets then giggled as she shifted to her human form. "Hewwo!" she said as she smiled.

"Sam! You have to get dressed! You can't run around naked!" Jamie said then slipped her into underwear and a dress before the girl could run away. "It's nice to meet you." He stood up then smiled at the woman. "My name is Jamie and this is my daughter Sam."

"They are the cutest things in the world~!" Tsukasa said as she kneeled down. "What are your names?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 09:26 PM

"Its nice to meet you."Anne said with a smile.The three triplets looked exactly alike.Though reach of them had different eye colors.The one with golden eyes spoke."Im Risa."Then the girl with white eyes spoke."Im Rina."And the girl with blue eyes was shy."I-Im...Rika."Rika hid behind her mother."Rika there is no need to be scared these people are nice."Risa and Rina went over to same."Hi there!I like your hair color and ears.Your really cute!"Rina said with a smile."Lets go play!"Risa shouted.Anne picked up Rika and held her.

June smiled."Sorry i didn't mention Robin had kids.She is also having a fourth child though as you can see.Robin is in her 5th month."June said happily.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM

Tsukasa smiled as Sam squealed happily and nodded. "Lets pway~!" she squealled happily.

"Don't worry about it. Tsukasa said then smiled happily. "This is fine. "Hello little Rika. My name is Tskasa. It's very nice to meet you." she said then smiled more. "How about we get you set up in your own room. We have some extra beds for the three little ones but we need to set up a room with the beds."

Jamie sighed as he watched Sam. He felt well like a parent and he was a bit worried. "Be careful with her..."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 10:02 PM

Rina stopped and went over to Jamie."Shell be alright i promise.I may only be 3 but we daughters of Anne are born to protect."She said with a smile and went back to Sam."What do you wanna play?We can play house!"She said with a smile.

Anne smiled at her Daughters and sam playing.Anne then let Rika down."Can i help?"Rika asked with a smile.
Esther jumped into June's arms.~Im so tired~
"Well you've been sleeping basically all day.Including all those names durring our classes.Maybe thats why
you didn't get your homework done?"
~Probably.~

Last edited by MoodyBats; 06-28-2010 at 10:27 PM..

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 10:28 PM

Jamie smiled a bit then looked around and when to take some orders. He wanted her to play though he was still going to worry. This was new to him. He sighed a bit then just worked.

"Aw. You wanna help? Of course. You don't have to though. I have strong men to move things for me." she said smiling more. "I have more guests coming tonight so if you want we can set up an area where the little ones can play and hang out." She loved kids. She wanted them herself but her body just couldn't support them. She had a lot of miscarriages and couldn't handle anymore.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 10:31 PM

Rika smiled and then nodded.She then pretended she was an airplane though her feathered wings were out."Whee!"Rika said making noises like an airplane.

Anne chuckled."Thanks for letting us stay here."Anne said with a smile.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 10:40 PM

Tsukasa smiled then nodded. "It's perfectly fine. Now how about following me?" she asked softly.

Sam giggled as she nodded and looked at the two. "Yes~! Lets play~!" she giggled then ran around them in circles. She was excited to play with more people.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 PM

"Alright."Anne said with a smile and followed behind Tsukasa.She kept a close eye on her children.She never let anyone hurt them or any of her friends.

Rina and Risa cheered."YAAY!!!"Rina jumped up and down cheerfully.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 01:08 AM

Sam giggled then smiled at them. "How you wanna play?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side a bit.

Tsukasa smiled then lead them up the brown wood stairs that squeaked a bit as they walked a on them. She led them down the hall and back. It was the second to last door on the left side. "This will be your room. The last one here next to yours is Jamie's room. He sleeps with Sam. I apologize now cause sometimes she has bad nightmares of there bad past. She wakes up screaming a lot of nights." She smiled a bit then opened the door on the back wall. "Here are some mattresses. We'll get proper beds later in the month when there is more people staying. Right now we don't have the money for it. I hope this will be aright?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-29-2010, 01:20 AM

"Anne smiled."Its fine.Its much more better and relaxing than being attacked every morning especially with 3 daughters to protect and another one comming soon."Anne gave a small smile."Thanks again for letting us Stay as well as my friend June and Esther."

Rina thought "Hmm...i could be the gardener!"She said with a laugh."Sam you can be the queen or a mommy or anything."Risa said with a soft smile.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 01:45 AM

Tsukasa smiled then nodded. She picked up one of the mattresses and started pulling it into the room. She stopped when she hurt her back. Jamie was walking up. She laughed weakly as Jamie walked to her. "Seems I'm getting too old for this..."

"Yes you are!" he scolded then sighed. "Hurt your back didn't you?" When he received a nod he sighed. He lifted the mattress and put it in the room. "Let me help her down stairs. Then I'll help set up the room." He picked Tsukasa up bridle style and brought her to the front and sat her in her chair. He was glad there was a back to this chair. He got some ice and gave it to her. "There. Now no moving!" he said then went back up stairs. "Now then. How many beds do you want? One for you and each girl? Might be a tight fit but we can make that work." He smiled a bit.

Sam's face lit up. "A princess?" she asked softly.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 AM

Rina nodded."Yes a princess!Risa can be the maid."Risa pouted."At least i'll be near the princess."She said sticking out her tongue.Rina giggled.

Anne didn't think they would need 3 beds."Well usually my daughters only have one bed so 3 wont be neccasary.Risa,Rina and Rika always get scared at night so one will do for now."

Esther hopped out of June's lap and toward Tsukasa.~Tsukasa are you alright?"She asked sitting on her lap.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 02:51 AM

Tsukasa smiled and nodded. "Yep. I'm fine. I'm getting old. My body doesn't want me doing thing you youngesters can," she said then started laughing. She smiled down at her then started petting her.

Jamie smiled then nodded. "We have some clothes if you need those too. We make our own so when people grow out of them we put them away for others if they need them." He smiled then sighed. "need anything? Hungry? Has your three eaten?"

Sam smiled happily as she giggled. "I'm a princess~!" she laughed then started looking around. She looked outside then noticed a piece of candy. She loved candy. I mean LOVED candy. She giggled as she ran out to get it. Her small tail swaying happily after her. She giggled more then picked it up. She looked up and saw a scary looking man. He noticed her tail and smirked.

"Want more candy?" he asked and she smiled and nodded. "Come with me." He thought his luck was changing and he thought he'd be able to just walk with her out and no body would notice.

"Sam. Come here...." Jamie said before she took his hand. She blinked then ran into Jamie's arms. "Don't talk to strangers. Take him away." Two tall and strong looking men appeared then took his arms and they disappeared.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-29-2010, 02:58 AM

"No not yet."Anne told Jamie.She had both her hands onto her stomache rubbing her stomache gently.
Esther purred as Tsukasa pet her.~Ah i see.~Esther said while she purred.

When sam went outside and a strange man talked to her Risa and Rina were scared.They both we're afraid of tall men you looked like that.Rina then began to cry.Anne quickly heard Rina's cry and rushed down stairs and to where Rina was.She hugged Rina petting her head."Rina its alright.Risa what happened?"She asked Risa
"There was a scary man outside and Rina got scared because Rina remembered the time she asked about daddy and you told us that daddy was scary and he had hurt you."

Anne looked sad."Rina no one is going to hurt me nor your sisters.I will not let them do any harm to any of you."

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 03:07 AM

Sam's ears went down flat when she heard scary men couldn't hurt them. "Mommy..." Sam said as she reached up sniffling. Jamie picked her up and she just clung to her.

"Shhh. I know. I'll buy you candy. You never have to accept it from a stranger okay?" He received a small nod and he smiled. He rubbed her back and pet her. "Lets get ready for bed okay?" Sam nodded again then sniffled. "Whats wrong?"

"I'm the princess....mommy..." she said softly.

Jamie smiled then nodded. "Yep. You can play more tomorrow okay?" she nodded then clung to him. "You guys ready for bed or did you just wake up?"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-29-2010, 03:13 AM

"Today we had been practicing our flying so they look pretty tired."Anne said picking Rina up and holding onto Risa's Hand."Rika.Its time for bed."Rika then zoomed in being a helicopter than held onto Risa's hand.all of them then went upstairs to their bedroom.

Esther had yet again fallen asleep as did June.June had fallen asleep sitting down with her arms onto the counter sleeping soundly.She looked so beautiful like a goddess.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 03:29 AM

Sam feel asleep clinging to his shirt. "Here give me Esther and I'll put her to be with Sam then I'll move another mattress in the room and lay June in there. If they don't want to sleep in the room then we'll move them to there own room tomorrow. Then I'll help you to bed okay?" Tsukasa nodded then smiled a bit. Jamie smiled then took Esther and put them in Sam's bad. After getting and putting a matress in the room he walked down to June and blushed a bit. He gently picked her up and laid her in his bed. He covered her then went back down and picked Tsukasa up. He laid her in her bed then went back down the stairs and closed everything up. He washed the dishes and finally around 12 in the morning he collapsed on the mattress and fell asleep without even getting a blanket.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-29-2010, 03:34 AM

Anne tucked in the triplets and climbed in the middle of her bed tucking them in.She soon had fallen asleep as did the twins.

esther cuddled with Sam as she slept peacefully.Esther had good dreams.She kicked in her dreams.Obviously she was dreaming of running or something along those lines.But Esther looked mainly happy.
June usually had nightmares.She usually tossed and turned but that night she slept peacefully.
She had slept better than she had the night before or even the week before for that matter.June usually dreamt about an odd vision she kept having.She kept thinking her parents were harmful to others.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 04:19 AM

Sam screamed so loud Jamie shot up and was standing in seconds by her side. "Shh." he whispered as he gently picked her up from her comfortable spot with Esther. "Shh. Mommy is safe. So are you. Don't cry." Sam only screamed louder and clawed at his shirt. "Shh." He comforted as he walked out of the room hoping he didn't wake anyone up. "It hurts to see you this scared my heart. Please." He sniffled then licked her a bit as he walked down stairs hoping that if he was away from them then everyone would just sleep. When he got down stairs he started singing:

"I love the sound of the music they make
When little raindrops are tapping away
Like a piano on my window pane
Playing a lullaby

When the gentle breeze is blown
Violins play their sweet song
There’s no sweeter sound I know
Playing a lullaby

When the wind blows
On my window
I hear cellos
Playing a lullaby"

He smiled softly as her cries got quieter and quieter. "There we go my heart. I'm so glad you're calming down. She sniffled as she looked up. He smiled then started petting her. "Lets sleep okay?"