Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2012, 02:26 AM

Ion watch the boy sleep and was a little annony because he went thought all the trouble of picking the food for the boy. Then he did not even touch it in stead went right back to sleep. Ion sighed and lean back in his rocking chair and reopen his book. This kid was a run away who was now intruping his daily life. Ion did not know what to do with him. Even those he want the punk gone he could not let some one who did not know how to take care of them self right go off on his own. Or at less that what Ion decide for him self.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-18-2012, 03:16 AM

John opened his eyes and saw food there he wanted to sleep but than he gets up and than eats the food for about a hour and looks at him and said "where you get this food and why you helping don't ghost want the living to die?" John looked at him and did think the ghost was cute but wanted to know why.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2012, 03:04 PM

(Ihe only thing John can see is the flowing book and the rocking chair. He has not went visble.)

Ion rocked in his chair and paused in his rocking. "Well each ghost has there own un finish bussiase so it depens on the ghost. As for where I got the food it was out back in my garden. This house has the richest fields in the whole area its why everyone wants this peice of land. Those with me keeping them out of it they can not get near it. The fields and trees and gardens I attend my self." Ion simple said. "They are my after all and I don't want un needed people here to take what belong to me."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-18-2012, 08:42 PM

John looked at him and stopped eating and really felt sorry for him but he was rude too much "you know you should stop being rude people would like you and maybe leave you alone." John looks at him and gets his jacket. "it doesn't matter I'm leaving so you will never see me again ever you don't care about anyone just yourself you are selfish." John opened the door and left the house and shut it hard.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 01:20 AM

John could feel a strong wind pulling him back to the door he just left there. Then the door open he was pulled back in the door slamed and locked. John was pulled back to the bed room were the ghost was. "Excuse me rude? I think your rude I pick those fruites and veggies for you. I might not like people in my house but still if I let you leave well... You'll problem end up dead any ways. So stay put." That was as nice as he was going to get at less for now.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 AM

John looked at him and was mad and scared as well "well your dead your safe i'm not safe from my father." Sits on the floor holds himself and was scared of his father cause his father raped him so many times he doesn't want to talk about it.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 04:07 AM

"Well in this house he can't harm you. If he can't get in to it." Ion said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-19-2012, 05:21 AM

John looked at him and nodded and than sat on the bed again and lay on the bed and looks at him "Thank you and good night." John fell right to sleep.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 02:00 PM

Ion thought well that was easy to convice him to stay in here. Plus who would think to to look for some one in a well know huanted house where the ghost is knew to not like people in its house. Some people had try to excerices Ion out of his house those really don't work on ghost. Some times it helps them move on but most time the ghost laughes and keeps on hunating the place.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 PM

John was sleeping for a long time and when he finally woke up it was late in the afternoon and he wanted food again and than he got up and look around this place for a while and the home was pretty nice but why did he die those years ago how old was he when he died.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2012, 12:02 AM

Ion really didn't need sleep so he read his book. When the boy woke up the chair stop rocking and he got up placing the book under his arm and floated out after John. "Would you like me to give you a tour of this plae it is fairly big and you could get lost in it." Ion was not visble only the book was that was under his arm.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-20-2012, 04:28 AM

John saw the book and looked at it and heard his voice as well and said "would you I do like houses a lot this is a pretty home. How old is this house if I may ask?" John looked at the walls and it must be really old and he followed him and looking around the home as well.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2012, 12:27 AM

"Well the house has been in my familys hands for generations. So maybe 100 to 200 years that was back when I was alive... So now I say add a 100 to that and that would be the houses age." Ion said floating next to the boy with his book under his arm. Still that was the only thing visble to John. "Well you already saw my bed room there actually a secert pathway in it which I found neat. Lets go down the hall way a little. There 5 bedroom up here, Mine, my sister's, my brothers, and my parents. The 5 was an extra room. Those this house has a total of 10 bed room just the other are in another wing of the house."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2012, 02:26 AM

John looked at him and looked at the walls and the rooms as well and than looked at the book again and than said to him "well what happen to you if I may ask?" John looked at the rooms and felt sorry for him and why be alone all these years?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 05:59 PM

"Well my Father's partner in the company he ran killed me to make sure his family would fully taken over once my dad died ebcause of how the rules were set up. My death was blamed on our garden who was totally innocent but because he saw what happened and tried to save me it end up looking like he was to blame. They end up killing that man and my dad company look like it would go to the man who really killed me." Those John could not see Ion was smirking. "I drove him crazy and he kill him self the company went to my sister and been in our family where ever they are ever since. those that the short story of my death I could go in to detail but this is easier to tell when we bearily know each other."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-09-2012, 03:49 PM

John looked at him and than looked around the home and really thought it was beautiful and than listen to his story and said "I really feel sorry for you i thought my family was bad." John looked at him and was holding himself he was really upset of what happening to him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2012, 01:28 AM

Ion looked to John. "Yeah well that lift. Your not looking to well you should sit down and relax. My story not that sad well I mean I'm over it its been so long I can't even count back that far any more." Ion shurged not that John could see that.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-11-2012, 05:58 PM

John looked at him and than cried a bit and said to him "Were you raped by your father a couple of times?" John looked at him and than walked a little bit more.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-11-2012, 10:06 PM

"No way my dad was a good man. I was just murdered for power that all." Ion said looked at John. "Oh don't cried i don't know what to do when people cry..." Ion never was good at comforting people even when he was alive. It was his weakness.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-12-2012, 08:01 PM

John looked at him and knew he was a different than the others and than "My father hated me for all the stuff happen my mother died when i was young like 3 years old and than he started to raped me when i was 7 and now he is the worse parent ever. I left his home a year ago and been running from him for a year ago." John looked at him and thought of something "You think im weak?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2012, 11:55 PM

"You going to stop crying now?" Ion looked to John he was still invisble. "Not weak for getting out of a bad spot but if you keep running and being scared you will feel weak and powerless." Ion said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-21-2012, 12:05 AM

John listened to him and said "im not weak Ion he can find me anywhere that is why I don't stay for long in one place." John said to him and was scared of his father.

(btw love your outfit ^_^)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2012, 04:20 PM

(thank you people have been telling me they can't see the theme in it and i don't know why not.)

Ion looked to john those he was still invisable. "I don't know how he is finding you because shoudln't that be hard to do once you leave his sights?"