Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 08:02 PM

yup yup I'm watching that movie and I love it!
I was twelve years old or less when I watched it for the first time and I loved it so much,,
I didn't know what title it had, so I've never been able to watch it, 'till now ^^
So I'm pretty happy about it ^^

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-06-2011, 09:09 PM

:lol: Well, I am glad your happy. <3
what is it about? o:

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 PM

SPAWN? It's based on a Marvell (If I'm correct) comic: a killer dies and went into Hell where Luxipher gave him the possibility to came back to the Earth to see again his wife (now married with his best friend. 5 years are passed, while he was in the Hell) only if he will become the captain of his Hell army. This dead killer accepted. Life changed in all this time and his ex wife and ex best friend were married and have a daughter. He became angry and tried to kill who killed him... BUT at the end he made a choice and he'll be the Protector of the City...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 PM

That sounds cool. O.O I might have to see that...xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:19 PM

I send you the link of the first part of the Spawn movie, in English.
I'm Italian but I watched it in English XD I hope you enjoy it ^^

YouTube - SPAWN Part 1

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 09:23 PM

awesome. ;drool: when I am off my stuuupid laptop I will watch it.
this thing doesn't like watching anything on youtube or on anything else. - v-
it doesn't like flash, at all

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 PM

ahahah XD I know what you feel XD
and well... My PC neither, this is why I use Linux system XD
I use my Windows System only for few things and nothing else XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 09:28 PM

AMG I use ubuntu/linux!! :squee:
we use it since it works way better then windows and it's easy to download to the comp. xD
My mom blows up the computer operating system every six months...that why we are glad it is easy to download to the comp. LOL

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:33 PM

eheh yeah I'm using ubuntu me too XD
and well I always make Windows system only for playing games and Linux for the rest XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 PM

lol, yeah, windows is just good for watch stuff on netflix and playing games. Ubuntu is what we use for everything else. xD
If we get a new computer and its a windows, we would probably put Ubuntu on it. xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:50 PM

same here!!! This is why I usually prefer to not buy a complete Windows program package, 'cause I don't use it for ANYTHING but watching some movies ('cause the media video watcher programs are only for Mac or Windows) and playing Games XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 09:53 PM

xD yes~ my grandma would probably be on it all the time playing games. xD she likes them

I think they should make it so you can watch stuff on netflix for ubuntu. They would get more money! D: Me and my mo are a litle mad about it...but at least we can rent the movies. xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 09:58 PM

eheheh there's nothing like that in Italy..
and well... about Linux.. I could use only Linux, if games could be playable on it!!!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 10:01 PM

really? xD
yeah, there needs to be more games for it. - v- awesome games, like the ones for windows. ; v;

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 10:05 PM

yup I agree with you, but Windows is smart!
it knows that if it gives possibility to make PC games playable on Linux (a free system) 90% of population will have Linux on their PC...
the rest will use Macos ^^ -a sort of Linux, but more expensive!! I tried it on my ex-bf PC and it's great!!!-
and Windows will die miserly! I couldn't wait that time coming MUAHAHAHAHAHH! XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 10:09 PM

:rofl: true~ Can't wait either. xD Soon, everyone will be using Linux. :drool: When that happens, it means Linux will be able to do cool stuff like the windows can do, BUT BETTER! >D hehe~ xD
mmmI can picture the windows company blowing up...and people running around screaming and on fire. - v- mmmm the smell of burning flesh~

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 10:11 PM

you mean something like this: http://www.bablotech.com/wp-content/...-nix-linux.jpg ?? XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 10:13 PM

ohh yess! the penguin will burn everyone with his flame-thrower. <3 that would be cute!! a fire-y penguin death. :heart: *love penguins* xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 10:19 PM

I LOVE THEM A LOT!!!!!!
I've a gothic penguin Oc XD It's a killer, something like Madagascar XD
I've to draw it one of this day.. 'cause When I drew it.. well it turned out like a spider mashed on the wall XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 10:22 PM

They are on my list of fav animals. xD I have a pillow pet that looks like a peguin. :drool: so cute and fluffy.
:rofl: I wanna see it...it sounds AWESOME!! xD I like it when spiders are dead..they are to creepy. - v-

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-06-2011, 10:25 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Spiders are awesome!!!!!!!
I love them so much!! as well as scorpions and reptiles XD
a lot of my Ocs are based on my favs animals and mythical creatures XD

And once I'll finish your art and other art orders from Zantarni (and I've tons of them there XD)
I'll continue to draw my Ocs XD I've 1200 of them and I only made 10 of them?? XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-06-2011, 10:33 PM

waaa! :gonk: nooo they are kind of scary. ; v; I am not a huge bug fan, so..yeah there scary. xD I like some bugs, like beetles, butterflies, lady bugs, worms, caterpillars, pill/rolly polly bugs. xD and I think there are a few othrers...But a lot of them I hate.

really? I think thats cool! I only have like two girl OC's. xD and one male one...buuut he is just a guy I use in some rps. I want to make more OC's, but I don't know what they would look like or what there personality would be like. xD ohhh wait! I have an OC..but he is like a stick figure. - v- his name is Zit...

I find it awesome you base your OC's on animals. Thats pretty awesome, the fact you have a million OC's is also pretty epic. xD I need more OC's...all I need is a note book, some anime pictures, and a bunch of personalities and I'll make 'em! xD

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-07-2011, 07:08 AM

eheh I'm making a site with all my Ocs, if you're interested on read and watch them go here ---> Axia's Legend - Welcome

----------

I enjoyed it! THANKS!!! BTW...
I modified a bit the lineart, now is not messed up anymore ^^
this is the base lineart image:

Now I'm colouring it! ^^ in few hours she should have been done XD

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-07-2011, 06:04 PM

I bookmarked it. :drool: So I'll read all of that when I a done making m-day stuffs. - v- I should have finished these a loooong time ago. I am such a procrastinator...

ohhh pretttyy. :drool: so going to use it in a RP when its done. <3

Nuruhanj
The Pings Goddess

Old 05-07-2011, 06:17 PM

eheheh :P almost done her :P I hope you'll like it ^^