Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-20-2011, 08:54 PM

Vidar jumped when he was suddenly hugged and froze. Looking to Tachi for what to to the older male just smiled and layed his head back down. At that moment he broke down. Tears began to flow freely from his eyes as all the years of torment came rushing back and out. "What... What do we do from here...?" He asked no on in paticular.

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 07-21-2011, 09:58 AM

((Edited! :D :D ))

Zero felt Vidar freeze up feeling rather embaressed he was deciding wether or not to get off of him "Sorry..I didn't know you weren't the kind for hugs.."He said and was about to get off of Vidar when he started to feel drip's go down his back and hearing those sounds you make when you start to cry, that's when Zero freaked out just at that moment Vidar was speaking nonsence, Zero wanted to get off Vidar but somehow his body didn't want to move '..Ah shi-zzles stupid limb's do you have to freeze up now..the only thing that's missing is me not being able to breath..wait please don't do that!..' He thought mentally to himself, not being able to move in this cercumstance made Zero very nervous.

"Uhmm..We..We..I don't get what you mean Vidar..Are you alright?...I would get off but umm..."Zero asked making a face as he got rather scared, looking over to Tachi for help "Help?.."He mouthed to the snake,as he got more worried about Vidar.

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 07-21-2011 at 07:21 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-21-2011, 03:56 PM

((Vidar broke down XD So now you gotta edit the whole thing :p))

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 PM

((Aww man!!..*stomp's off* ¬.¬ *sighs* "I'll get right to it"))

((Editted for ya ^_^ *phew sigh's with relief*))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 07-21-2011 at 07:22 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 PM

Vidar clamped his arms arounds Zero when he said something about getting off of him. "No.... Please stay..." He said through tears and hiccups. "Im sorry... It's just... No one has ever brought back those memores from so long ago... I am glad though... I had lost sight of why I took Tachi in and why I swore to protect anyone who needed my help." He grabbed onto Zeros shoulders and held the small boy at arms length and stared right into his eyes. "I am going to make sure that nothing happens to you. Or Tachi. I will protect you both until I die." He said before nuzzling his nose to Zeros and leaping out of the cave and into the night.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-24-2011, 09:24 PM

Zero was startled but strangely warmed by the fact that Vidar wanted him to stay.

Listening to eerything he had to say make him tear up alittle "..I-I'm also sorry..Didn't mean to uhmm..Awaken your memories like that..Shall try to..to pick my words more carefully..."He trailed off freezing for a slight second as Vidar put him at arms length noticing his tear stained fur made him pout then his eyes court his attention looking into Vidar's eyes was..an intresting feeling but when he nussled his nose, Zero was speechless he couldn't even anwser back to Vidar's last words as he put him down on the bed,then left the hide out,he just sat there going bright red and started to smile tear's rolled slowly down his face,remebering his balance issue suddenly as he fell backwards lying flat on his back,Zero slowly fell back to sleep on Vidar's bed.

((Hope this is alright ^_^..Back from my Nan's :') ))

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-25-2011, 01:02 PM

((Yay!!!))

Tachi watched the whole thing. Only once had he ever seen Vidar act that way towards another. Him before he turned full snake. 'I sure hope he knows what he is getting into...' Tachi thought to himself. "Once Vidar likes someone Zero... It is very hard to stop him from liking tha per-" Tachi cut himself off as he noticed that the boy was back asleep. This time in Vidar's bed. "Well... That sure is interesting." He whispered to himself quietly.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-25-2011, 03:46 PM

(( hehe :D...-.- Sorry Thought i should put some drama in there xD ))

Zero didn't really hear what Tachi was saying..because he was asleep but that didn't stop him from having...twisted dreams,which made Zero twist and turn sniffling violently.

-Zero's dream-

Blacked mist twisting and turning flowing silently around the grave stones like a river Zero was placed in the middle of it shivering "I'm alone..why am I here.."He whisper getting a little nervous "Vidar?!?!...Tachi??..Are you there??!?!"Zero shouted loudly slight panic in his voice,hearing no reply he dared himself to go futher into the mist of the dgraveyard side stepping gravestones trying not to trip "VIDARRR?TACHII??"He shouted again now hearing something "Zero?..zeroo..is that you?" "Vidar!!" Zero shouted back "Yes yes it's me..Zero!..Where are you??" There was a moment of slilence then "I'm to the right of you just turn around "To the right of me..how can you see me..through the mist..I mean -"Zero turned aroumd eyes widened immediately trying to bite back a scream.
"W-What...Happened..t-to you..?"Zero asked nervously "They did this t us.." "Us?" "Yes myself and..Tachi.." Looking down at Tachi with bloo-

-Back to real life-

Zero screamed out loud and started to whimper loudly turning back and forth "N-no true..J-Just..Just a dream.."He sniffled over and over again, not opening his eyes because he was to scared to see what the real world had to offer.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-25-2011, 10:04 PM

Vidar ran back into the room when he heard Zero scream. "Zero! Are you OK?! Are you hurt?! He yelled as he ran over to the shaking boy and pulled him into his arms."It's OK Zero. I am here now. No need to be afraid." He held the boy close. His heart pounding at the thought that his ward was harmed.

Last edited by Angeal Pureheart; 07-25-2011 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Grammar

chocomokochoco

Old 07-26-2011, 03:09 PM

Zero didn't open his eyes even though someone picked him up hearing it was Vidar he shook his head at the questions he asked "N-no..I-I..I'm scared!..I'm..not hurt..well fiscally i'm n-not.."He stutter shaking as he buried his face into Vidar's chest "It..It was a d-dream right?..Please..Please say it was a dream.."Zero said a little muffled tears rolling down his cheeks "Ok..So if i say i'm not scared w-will i not be scared anymore?.."Zero asked shakily adding "Are..you ok?".

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2011, 08:25 PM

Vidar looked at the boy. "Zero... I am fine... Open your eyes... See for yourself..." He sighed and nuzzled the boys noes again as a sign of comfort. "All is well dear. See?" He asked trying to lighten the mood and calm to boy.

((Sorry fr shortness... Brain is not working right today...))

chocomokochoco

Old 07-26-2011, 09:00 PM

Zero thought for a moment feeling Vidar nussle him again "Ok.." He whispered opening his eyes slowly and just as Vidar had said everything was ok and he had not been harmed,but that didn't put off the fact that he still thought this as a dream, half smiling now he hugged him "I-I see...everythings really ok?..nothings going to change?.." He asked looking up at Vidar.

Then he realised what had just happened and blushed "I..Uh..If this isn't a dream..I..apologise for alarming you."Zero said quietly.

((No worries ^_^))

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 01:32 AM

Vidar smiled. "I cannot promise that all will stay the same but I can promise that one thing will not change and that is the fact that I will always be here for you Zero." He smiled again and kissed the small boy blushing heavily. "No need to worry about alarming me. All is well and good and the sun has finally set. So it is time to go out and get food. What cha hungry for?" He asked with a big smile.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 AM

Zero nodded "Guess that's alright then...That's good!..thank you.." He said quietly a little shocked at the sudden kiss he didn't have time to kiss him back, going a light shade of pink "O-Ok..Really?" Zero asked smiling trying to look around Vidar's arm to see what it looked like outside, he gave up after awhile,he trusted him,then looked embarrassed by the question "I..What would I like?...Umm..I don't really know what to eat.. out here..."He said giving a half smile.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 09:15 AM

"Mostly meat... But there are some berry plants and vegies if you like that kind of stuff..." He looked a little red in the face because of talking about meat with his current... Issue... "Umm... Yeah.." He continued blushing.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-28-2011, 07:01 PM

Zero wrinkled his nose still a rather light pink colour shaking his head "Well if that's what we have to eat out here then..I'll eat the berries and fruits..Not really a big meat fan..'cause of their small little faces..they don't wanna die.." He trailed off lifting one hand to scratch his head quickly "Well thinking about it no one really wants to die..so.." Zero giggled slightly "I'll shut up now!..Wait do we need to get it ourselves?" He asked not really sure where to look for some reason he couldn't stop looking up..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 09:07 PM

Vidar smiled at him. "Well, yes... But I will get yours for you. I know you are not big on meat but you need to eat it in order to be healthy in these woods. you wont be able to run very well if you do not eat it." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the boys lips. Waiting a few moments he stands up blushing and walks to the enterance. "You can go out and explore all you want. When I call for you you better come back for food though." He smiled and jumped into the nearest tree going from branch to branch until he was near the top and started jumping from tree to tree.

chocomokochoco

Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 PM

Zero nodded smiling "I understand..I guess that's a good point even though I couldn't jump well in the first place."He giggled.This time as Vidar kissed him he kissed back gentley going rather red O-Ok don't worry I will!" Zero grinned watching Vidar go towards and out of the enterance remembering something "Be CAREFUL!!" Zero shouted getting up and off the bed picking up Momo as he went over to Tachi giving him a couple of stroks before heading quietly out of the cave feeling rather nervous (As always ¬.¬'') but suprisingly adventurace deciding that he'd better try his tree climbing skills again.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-29-2011, 02:56 AM

About an hour later Vidar returned with a dead animal of unknown origin. Panting heavily he lay on the floor until his breathing cougth up with him. "Phew! Have not had to carry that big a meal in a long time!" He sighed heavily and sat up. "I am going to go clean up. Go ahead and eat while I am gone." With that he turned and walked to the right of the cave enterance and through some bushes into a secret hot spring area. After stripping his clothes away he eased into the hot realxing waters and purred happily.

chocomokochoco

Old 08-17-2011, 03:06 PM

((Tah daahh i'ma back babe ;P))

Zero -who was now sitting on the cold stone floor inside the cave- saw Vidar coming with food, sitting up he said nothing when Vidar came in with it,He just smiled "Alright..." he said finally watching Vidar go out of the enterance and sighed making a face at the funny smelling meat 'Noway i'm eatting that..well right now anyways...Wait what did he say?...hmmm' Zero thought shrugging his shoulders 'Let's go follow him' he thought to Momo as he picked the teddy up creeping out of the cave and followed the sent of Vidar.

When he finally got to where Vidar had gone off too Zero felt like his jaw was about to fall on the floor 'oh my..god...'He thought finding himself blushing at the scene infront of him,he found himself itching to get in with Vidar,'stop it! it's rude to spy on people like that..but he looks so...his clothes are on the f-.....No! Zero get hold of yourself...but I really wanna get in h-..No I shouldn't he might kill me or...But it..he..I...urggg...-'He thought fighting with himself causing a whine to slip from his lips 'oh crap..'..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-18-2011, 03:05 AM

((0.0 Babe? Hehe I like it :p But remember I am gay and have a Fiance XD He is giving you a dirty look right now XD But do not worry about him. He is a big softy. Besides. I will make him feel better as soon as I am done with this post :P))

Vidar had his eyes closed as Zero spied on him but knew he was there and was relativly glad for the cover of the steamy waters. He spirked when he heard the young man whine and without opening his eyes called the boy in with him. "Come on in Zero. Just make sure that you strip down and leave the teddy behind. Don't worry about being naked. My eyes are closed and the steam of the water stops light from getting into the water so no one can see into it." He stated and continued his purring. Laying back and exposing a rather nasty looking scar on his neck, his chest rasing and falling as he breathed in.

chocomokochoco

Old 08-18-2011, 04:01 PM

(( Nooo it..was from a movie..and..and...ehhh..I knew that...I'm sorry John's Fiance!!! *hidesunder a blacket* don't hurt me..*phew* that's alright then ^-^))

Zero felt utterly stupid for letting himself whine out loud like that but then at the same time he was also quite pleased with how the situation had turned out..he was desired to go in right?..he shook his head 'He said the s-strip..I'm ok with that..right?..I mean this eyes are closed and the water...Zero stop being stupid get in that's what you wanted to stat with the reason that you whined...' Finally he agreed with himself placing momo on the ground he stripped down nervously looking down at his necklace whe he'd finished 'I can't take this off though..' he thought to himself as he got into the steaming water checking to see if Vidar was looking,it didn't seem like he was,he sighed settling in.

After a while Zero looked over to Vidar feeling himself blush,then he noticed the horrid looking scar on his neck "V-Vidar what happened to your neck?.." He asked wanting to move over for a closer look..and something elce.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-18-2011, 05:44 PM

Vidars eyes slowly opened to reveal a deep and glossy emerald. "That happened long ago. Back when I was still in that horrid research place. When I decided not to eat the decided to slice and burn my neck." He sighed and turned around laying his arms over the side of the pool and resting his head on them. A very large and ugly scar across his shoulderblades now visible. "The people there did experiments. Messed with my genetic make-up... Horible things..." He listened and detirmened that the boy might want a closer look. "If you want you can come look at them. All they are is memoires and constant reminders of my broken past... All things that make me ugly." He whispered the last part.

chocomokochoco

Old 08-18-2011, 07:39 PM

Close to tears Zero sniffed "I can't beleive..they did this to you..b-burned your neck..that's so horrid..messed up.."Zero carried on to mumble to himself as he crawled over to Vidar to get a 'closer look' at the scars "To to think you had to go through all of that..and.." looking at the scar on his shoulderblade it was so big..he felt tears overspill from his eyes and his ears drooped making a pouty face Zero kneeled forgeting the water didn't even go up to his waist and whispered into Vidar's ear "Nothing can make you ugly..because your not ugly.." Zero then giggled going head first into the water but kept it so when he was swimming around the tip of his tail was showing.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-18-2011, 08:05 PM

Vidar sighed heavily. "Yes.... I am..." And with that his shoulder blades began to bludge slightly as if something was trying to come out. Vidar was whining in pain and then the buldges exploded outword exposing two large black death wings. (There is no blood thank god) "They messed with my Genes and made me ugly with these wings..." He said to no one in particular seeing as Zero was below the water. "If only if only...." vidar sighed and let a few tears fall from his eyes.