sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:33 AM

The reason why Sandra Maydew had fainted was because she just realized. that she had confess to the guy form her middle school years. her crush Sam Hoffmen was now a doctor like he had wanted to become one. she had all ways try to be nice to him in class. making sure the other guy's would leave him a lone. at times she would volunteer to stay with him inside the gym. when there classmates had to go outside the coach. would all ways ask someone to stay with him but most of the girls. were sacred of him because of his red eye's as well skin color.

A few minutes later she slowly start's to wake up form her fainting spell. she look's over at Dr.Hoffmen as she smile's at Sam. yet keeps quite as she fight's back a blush form showing up on her face. Sandra did not want him to lose his job hopefully no one. had been passing by her room when she had confess being in love with him.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2011, 03:43 AM

"It's ok," Dr. Hoffmen said as he smiled and said softly, "I felt the same way... I mean I liked you too."

Dr. Hoffmen took off his gloves, looked around and said, "Is it all right with you, Ms. Maydew, would you mind if Dr. Hazama finishes handling your care? I really care about you and I don't want to lose my job."

Dr. Hoffmen looks around again, and then he hugs Ms. Maydew. Then he says, "I will always be there for you."

After he hugged Ms. Maydew, he let go and waited for Jason to come back.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:58 AM

"Sam I never knew you felt the same way about me." she says while hugging Dr.Hoffmen back yet gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. she blush's while unwrapping her good arm form around him. "I understand I don't mind if Dr.Hazama finish's my care till I get out. but um maybe after I'm out of the hospital can we stay in touch?" Ms.Maydew ask him quickly looking around to make sure no one was around.

She smile's happily at Dr.Hoffmen hearing him say that to her. "Don't say that it's basically saying like we could be married to each other. I don't want people to start thinking like that while I'm here. yet I have miss you it's been to long since we have seen each other." Sandra says in a really low yet soft voice to Sam. as she lay's down on her back hoping she would not make him upset with her.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2011, 11:51 PM

Dr. Hoffmen let that slip out too soon, but that was ok. What was said was said and he doesn't take back things he say, unless it is something rude or mean.

"So... Dr. Hazama should be here in a bit to explain to you about the surgery," Dr. Hoffmen said as he readjusted his shades.

Jason came back in room with Dr. Hazama.

"Hello there Ms. Maydew," Dr. Hazama said as he shook her hand without hurting her, "I am Dr. Hazama and I am going to be preforming your surgery. Do you have any questions before I go into details about the surgery?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 12:42 AM

Ms.Maydew sighs out before speaking to Dr.Hazama as she shakes his hand back. "No none at all but would like to ask if you be able to finish my care. while I'm staying here in the hospital till I get out." she ask the doctor yet did not say anything about Dr.Hoffmen at all. Sandra was happy with him being her doctor yet knew love between a patient and doctor. was forbidden it could get a doctor fried.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 02:15 AM

"I'll see," Dr. Hazama said as he made a note of it and then turned to Dr. Hoffmen. He motioned to Dr. Hoffmen to walk outside for a minute to talk to him.

Dr. Hoffmen shallowed and made a gulp sound. He knew he was going to lectured or something.

"Dr. Hoffmen, if I take this patient, you're going to have to take over Mrs. Goldsmith's care," Dr. Hazama said quietly to Dr. Hoffmen, "She is a tough case and a picky patient. Also she may not like you at first, but you'll get use to it. She'll get use to you as well."

"I will do that for you, and thank you very much, Dr. Hazama," Dr. Hoffmen said as he was grateful.

Dr. Hazama smiled and kind of knew why Dr. Hoffmen asked for this. He figured that was his High school sweetheart. Out of curiosity, he asked Dr. Hoffmen, "Hey Sam, just out of curiosity... Was she your high school sweetheart?"

Dr. Hoffmen kind of blushed in a way and replied, "well you could say she is... Although we didn't go to high school together. We're old friends..."

"Don't worry about it," Dr. Hazama said as he smiled, "I understand and I wouldn't want you to lose your job. I understand the oath of a doctor and the ethics..."

Dr. Hoffmen nodded and they went to their Chief of Staff to change patients. Then they both went back to Ms. Maydew's room.

"Well sorry it took so long Ms. Maydew," Dr. Hazama said, "we just had to do some paperwork."

"Yeah, and I wish you a speedy recovery after surgery," Dr. Hoffmen said to Ms. Maydew.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 02:25 AM

"Thank you I hope you can someday be able to go outside. with out the sun hurting you at all Dr.Hoffmen."Ms.Maydew says to him yet she was fighting a blush away form her face. she was unsure if she'd ever have a chance with him now. that they are both adult's that are done with being in school they both. each have to teach there own student's new things.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 02:33 AM

"Yeah, a trip to the beach would be nice..." Dr. Hoffmen said with some humour in it and then smiled.

Dr. Hoffmen walked out of the room and then Jason walked out of the room.

"I should of stuck to being a DJ at the local radio station..." Jason commented, "But then the medical field is better anyways..."

Dr. Hazama stayed in the room with Ms. Maydew and talked to her about the surgery.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 02:39 AM

Sandra get's surgery done on her left leg a few hour's later. a few month's later she leaves the hospital. she was able to keep her job at times she would text Sam to see how he is doing. even talk to him at times when she was at home.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 03:14 AM

Sam was glad when Sandra recovered and was back at her home. He texted her and talked to her every now and then. Today he was going to meet her at a coffee shop. Sam got ready to go and put on his shades, he picked up the phone as it rang. It was his grandmother. He was speaking in Spanish and then hung up after he said bye to her in Spanish. He smiled and then walked out the door to head to the coffee shop.

When Sam got to the coffee shop, he waited for Sandra to be there. A few teenage girls thought he was Edward and Sam sighed.

"It's Edward!" One teenage girl said.

Then a teenage boy said, "No... that's an Emo..."

"Excuse me, I am a doctor. I am neither an Emo or that vampire you speak of," Sam said as he demanded respect.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 03:26 AM

Sandra was waiting for Sam to come as she was standing outside. the coffee shop she wonder if he had got stop by some. crazy twilight fan girls again? he had tolled her about how teen aged girl's think he is some vampire. she was one of the few woman that dislike that book series a lot. the movie add's drove her nuts even the little girl's in her gymnastic class's. she would have to ask them to stop talking about the movie are book's.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 10:10 PM

Sam finally made it to the coffee shop after he got away from the teens, and then apologized to Sandra.

"Sorry, a group of teenagers thought I was either a vampire or emo." Sam said as he sighed, "An eye doctor once offered me contacts to help with the problem, that way I wouldn't need to wear shades. Although I don't believe in changing my eye color. I like myself the way I am."

Sam smiled and opened the door for Sandra. While opening the door, some more teenage girls walked out and noticed Sam. One of the girls said not to even bother, and that she saw him in the emergency room.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 10:32 PM

"It's all right Sam and I think you are fine just the way you are. I never want you to change for anyone but your self." Sandra says to him in a happy voice as she walk's inside of the coffee shop. she had heard what the girl said but was glad that. the teenager had tolled her friends to not bother him if they would. have bugged Sam she would have tolled the girl's to please leave him a lone.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-19-2011, 10:57 PM

Sam walked inside and went to the line. While waiting in line he asked what Sandra wanted.

"So, taught anything new to your students?" Sam asked as he waited in line.

The person behind them was just a librarian waiting to order her frozen coffee and get out of there. She noticed Sam, although she didn't say anything. She did recognize him from somewhere. Then her co-worker commented, "I wonder what job he has, he is wearing gloves..." Then the librarian replied, "I don't know..."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Sandra look's at the menu trying to figure out what she wanted to drink. "Yes I have just a few moves some of my students go. to gymnastic try out's form teams for there school's." she says in a happy voice yet was unsure if she should. try to put one of her own hands in to his wondering if. it was okay form them to hold each other's hands even if they are not dating. [COLOR="rgb(173, 216, 230)"]"Just a mocha flavored coffee with some peppermint in it."[/COLOR] Ms.Maydew says to Dr.Hoffmen in a cheerful voice yet did not mind the wait.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-20-2011, 01:37 AM

Sam smiled and walked up as the line moved. Then he looked at the menu deciding which frozen coffee to get.

"Well the chief of staff assigned me a new medical student." Sam said to Sandra as they waited in line, "Her name is Debbie."

Sam readjusted his shades and then said, "I do miss Jason though, he went on to another Hospital. He has graduated from Medical school and started his fellowship."

Then a young adult looks at Sam and asked, "Are you cosplaying? I like the get up. Although it is a bit hot for the long-sleeves."

Sam looks at them and sighs. Then he replies sarcastically, "Yeah... I am Shiro-shitsuji... I think I translated it right... If not, in English that would be 'White Butler'."

The young adult didn't know what to say. The people behind Sam thought it was rude and the librarian said to the young adult, "You know better than to say that to the that guy, now go on and apologize. You don't know what he goes through in life..."

The librarian's co-worker was shocked to hear her say that. Then she whispered, "Lizzy, how you know he isn't..."

Then Lizzy nudged her co-worker and whispered back, "I just have this hunch..."

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-20-2011 at 01:51 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2011, 01:49 AM

"I'm sorry to hear Jason left I hope Debbie is being a good student for you. " Sandra says to Sam while wishing the young lady had not said that to him. right now she was holding back her tongue form saying any thing she would regret later on. yet keep's quit as she smile's at Sam trying to give him a comforting smile. she knew how he dislike people asking why he has to ware long clothing for.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-20-2011, 02:22 AM

"Yeah, but Debbie is taking a little bit to get use to," Sam said as he sighed, "she is still afraid of me. Although that's ok, she'll get over it."

When they got to the counter, Sam told the cashier what they wanted and paid for it. Then they waited at the other side for their drinks to get ready. While waiting Sam takes off his gloves and puts them in his pocket.

"So, how has your family been, Sandra?" Sam asked her.

Meanwhile Lizzy and her co-worker ordered some coffee and caked lollipops.
"Hey," Lizzy said to her co-worker, "isn't that guy one of your in-laws?"

"You mean the pale one?" Her co-worker replied.

"Yeah, he looks just like that guy from the party," Lizzy said as she paid for her caked lollipop and coffee.

Then it dawned to her co-workers head that is was one of her husband's relatives.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2011, 02:37 AM

Sandra think's for a bit before speaking to Sam while waiting for there coffee. "Let's just say My Mother and Father keep on asking me when are you. going to find your self a man to settle down with have a family? I'm just lucky my big sister is married and has 3kids." she says to Dr.Hoffmen with a light laugh in her voice. not wanting to tell Sam that she had tolled her parents she had saw him. while she was in the hospital ever since her parents had been trying. to but in to her life about maybe she should start dating Sam. they think he would make are great husband for there daughter.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-20-2011, 02:45 AM

"Well my family asked the same question," Sam said as he waited for the coffee to come, "Both of my brothers are married already and they're older than me."

Sam turned around and noticed two people that looked familiar and then looked back at Sandra, "Yeah and then at this party, they asked when will I find the right woman."

Sam remembered that party like it was yesterday. "Also they suggested I start speaking Spanish. I know Spanish, but they don't know that..." Then Sam left the sentence unfinished because he was kind of shy at asking Sandra out or telling Sandra that he was interested in her. He didn't want things to go too fast. He heard that if that happens, things could go sour.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2011, 03:07 AM

She blush's hearing Sam say that has family ask him. when he would find he right woman she turn's her face the other way. so he could not see her blushing so much yet she had not know he could speak Spanish. "I'd never knew you could speak Spanish before." Sandra says as she turn's back around to face Sam again. as by now she had stop blushing long enough.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-20-2011, 03:25 AM

"Well, that's my second native language," Sam said to Sandra as their drinks were ready, "I learned English and Spanish as a child."

Sam handed Sandra her drink first and then took his, "Want to sit at the table over there? It's near that nice painting."

"Maybe you should say hi to them," Lizzy said as she munched on her caked lollipop in one bite.

"I will, and did you get Ted something?" her co-worker asked.

"Yeah, I didn't eat his lollipop cake." Lizzy replied.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:06 AM

"Thanks and sure that painting is nice in deed." she says to Sam while walking over to the table. then sits down at the table sipping at her coffee. Sandra had not notice when he had taken his gloves off before. as she thinks to her self why had they not met again sooner? maybe it had to deal with them both going to collage for so long. she had spent 5years in collage to become a gymnastics teacher.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 AM

Sam sat down as well and start drinking his frozen mocha drink. He looked around for a minute and noticed someone he knows, his brother's wife. Although she didn't say anything to him. Then Sam decided to say her name.

"Hey, Deni," Sam said as he called her by the nickname he gave her, "How is everyone?"

Lizzy's co-worker turned around and then said, "Oh, it's you Sammy... Everything is going well, the kids are good."

"Oh... That's your name," Lizzy said as she drank her ice mocha drink, "it's good to see ya' again."

"Oh, Sandra, this is Deni and her best friend..." Sam said as smiled, "Deni is my older brother's wife."

Sam didn't mind being called Sammy, although he rather be called Sam. At least he wasn't being called his legal name though. Which to him sounded to formal.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 AM

Sandra smile's at both of the girl's while putting her coffee down to speak. "It is nice to meet you Deni and same to you as well miss." Sandra says to her in a kind yet happy voice she was happy. to meet Sam's sister in-law as well her friend even if she did not know her name. she then sips at her coffee lightly with out making a sound.