Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 01:45 AM

"its ok i wont let anything happen to you Hime" she said. She treated Hime like she would a sister cause thats how good the friendship was. "lets get back to the boys" she smiled.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-03-2011, 02:29 AM

"Alright...but where are they?", Hime said with a sigh. She honestly wanted to get out of here. This place was just creepy and old. Everything was dusty and it looks like people just got up and left everything the way it was. It was just...strange, sad, and scary all at the same time. Although, Hime started to think about how she was being a baby. If something was here then her being a total baby and freaking out all the time would attract it and/or make it do stuff to them. She decided she would try to stop acting like such a wuss and be calm. Hime looked at Angela and tried to smile, "I'm going to try and not be such a baby...It'll just make things worse."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 02:53 AM

"its ok if you can't. its in your natures its what make sus love you. and um didn't the stairs used to be at the end of the hall way?" she asked pointed. it was now more hall and so was the other way.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 03:29 AM

"True...but still, I hate being a baby and being scared of a lot of things. I really do hate it. But, I'll try and be brave and not freak out.", she said smiling. She got up and tehn looked both ways. She started to breath heavier but forced herself to breath normally. Umm...lets look both ways together. Then we'll see.", Hime gulped.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 03:32 AM

"ok" she said walking down one way.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 03:36 AM

"wait...I said together...", Hime squealed. She started to go after Angela, but then looked down the other way. She thought maybe she should go down that way, but wasn't sure. She gulped and started to slowly walk towards the other side. She held onto her necklace and squeezed it. 'its going to be okay....I'm just scaring myself...nothing here. it's alright...don't be a baby.', she looked over her shoulder to see if she could still see Angela, but it was to dark. Hime whimpered and continued looking for the stairs.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 09:38 AM

Jake opened his eyes slowly, he had had enough time to foucus, he looked around to see the other two, he sighed as he turned to the door of the room, he walked over to it and opened it "ok... where did the girls go?" he asked himself as he look bothways down the hallway and sighed, he knew that this was not a good idea to be stood in the hallway by himself, but he needed to just in case the girls walked passed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 12:12 PM

Angela walked down the hallway. She looked in the doors. Most of them were empty old bedrooms. She began to thin about going back to Hime but when she turned around, there was a wall about where they had been together earlier. Something was seriously wrong with this house.

dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 12:17 PM

Jake turned to the door and shut it behind him as he heard footstep coming towards him, when he looked nothing was there and the footsteps stopped "what the hell?" he asked as he began to walk down the way the steps had come from in hope that he would find the girls "this is some crazy s**t we have got outselfs into" (epic saying XD)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 12:40 PM

(rofl)

Angela hear footsteps too. She quickened her pace down the hall.

dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 12:54 PM

Jake heard steps around the corner "is that you girls?" he asked as he was ready to tackle what ever came around the corner

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 01:40 PM

Angela noticed that it turned at the end of the hall. She ran around the corner almost running into Jake. "Jake! there s something seriously wrong with this house." she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 03:47 PM

Hime was slowly walking down the hall and playing with a piece of her hair. She paused when she heard foot steps. She started to shake a little when she heard them. Hime slowly turned her head to see what was behind her. She didn't see anything...No one was there. "G-Guys? A-are you there? A-are you messing with me? I-if you are, that seriously isn't funny.", she called out.

dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 05:28 PM

Jake saw Angela and smiled a bit "i know, but thats why we all need to stick together... wait.. wheres Hi.." he was cut off by Hime's calling out "Hime! follow my voice" he said looking at Angela "we need to go get her"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 05:36 PM

"Lets go. she went the oppossite way" she said running back down the hall with him. "hime follow our voices" she called out.

dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 05:43 PM

Jake nodded at Angela as he began to run behind her as they when to go find Hime "please tell me she is fine and not hurt" he whispered to himself, he had a rather protective attidude over the group, he counted them all as his brothers and sisters "Hime, dont worry, we are on our way!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 05:50 PM

"u-uh all right...I-I'm coming.", Hime said running towards the sound of Jake and Angela's voice. It really wasn't them messing with her. it was something else...that scared Hime greatly. She started to run faster and finally found Jake and Angela. "Ithinkthere'ssomethinginthishouse! Iheardabunchoffootsteps! weneedtogetoutofhere!", Hime said loudly and quickly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 05:55 PM

"we cant the doors are all locked ut maybe we can find a window.

[we l;eft the others int he dust lol go us)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 05:58 PM

Hime shook her head and gave Angela a sad look. "I-I don't think it'll work...There's something in here that's going to do something to us...If we try to break out the windows, it'll probably stop us. But...we should try just incase.", Hime bit her lip. "I don't know how much longer I can handle this place..."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 06:03 PM

"i'm glad your trying" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 06:04 PM

"Yeah..so what are we going to use on the windows? like, throw a chair at it or something?", Hime said looking around for a window and a chair.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 06:08 PM

"exactly hime" she smiled and began looking for a window.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 06:19 PM

Hime went looked down the hall and gulped. "I think there was some rooms with chairs down the hall...S-should we go get them?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-03-2011, 06:21 PM

"if we do we go together" she siad.

dragonjake

Old 09-03-2011, 06:22 PM

Jake listened to the two girl talk while he thought of a back up plan, he had no idea though "what if it doesn't work? what if we spring a trap?" he asked them looking around at the feel of being watched from behind