Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-16-2011, 03:06 AM

Noah frowned when he saw her hug herself and hoped everything was okay. He then smiled and nodded, "I have two or three other bows that you can chose from." he said as he looked at her and then pulled ou a can of baked beans and smiled at her when she came Ito the kitchen. "yeah I am going to eat too but you can have that. I am going ti make this." he said as he started to get the can of baked beans ready.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-16-2011, 03:27 AM

Jessie nodded. "I see...well that's nice to know...thanks!" she said to him and smiled as she sat at the table and began to eat the soup. "This is yummy!" she said to him and smiled. Jessie continued to eat quietly and would glance at him every now and then. "So where do you plan to move to?" she asked as she ate.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 03:13 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and nodded, "that is no problem. I thnk I have more weapons then I need." he said as he looked at her and wad glad she was eating. "if your still hungry I can make more." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he started ti eat his own food. "and I know a place high up in the mountains. The house is nice and sheltered, it is hard for thr zombies to get up there and we should be safe for a while." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-18-2011, 06:01 AM

She nodded at what he said about the weapons. "I think you have enough weapons here for an army of survivors...which I find that hard to come by." she said and smiled before continuing to eat. She was really hungry and glad to have found another living human. "If you can make me one more can of this soup I would be forever grateful...and that house sounds very fancy for some reason..." she said and continued to eat.

Palmoun

Old 09-18-2011, 03:13 PM

Noah smirked whens he heard her, "yeah, I wanted to make sure that I had enough weapons to last me a lifetime." he said as he looked at her. He then smirked when he watched her finishe eating and laughed, "sure, no problem." he said as he got another can of soup out and started to eat it up. "and your right, it is very fancy. I think some kind of millionar made it. It has a few fences around it. We should be safe for a long time there hopefully." he said as he looked at her and finishe dup his own food.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-19-2011, 12:18 AM

Jessie smiled and ate her other serving of soup and smiled, "Thanks for the food." she said and stood up. "So when are we going to the new house?" she asked and yawned. "Early tomorrow morning?" she suggested and looked over at him. Jessie couldn't wait to see the fancy house and how big it was. At the moment all she wanted to do was sleep.

Palmoun

Old 09-19-2011, 11:47 PM

Noah smiled at her, "no problem, it is the least i can do for a fellow survivor." he said as he smiled at her. He then thought for a moment and nodded, "early tomorrow would probably be better. It might take a little while to get there but I think it will be worth it." he said as he smiled at her and could tell she was tired. "if you need to sleep there is a bedroom right down the hall. Your welcome to sleep there."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-20-2011, 05:04 PM

Jessie nodded. "Wise choice my friend!" she said and giggled. "Wait where will you sleep Noah?" she asked him and cocked her head to one side. "Don't tell me you'll sleep on the couch or floor!" she gasped and looked at him as she stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "Please tell me you are sleeping on a bed too!" she said to him.

Palmoun

Old 09-21-2011, 01:15 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and nodded, "you have to be wise when it comes to times like today." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "and I am not sleeping on the ground. I have another bed just down the hall so dont worry." he said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-21-2011, 08:51 PM

Jessie nodded. "Yes you do!" she said and chuckled. Jessie listened yo what he said and nodded. "Okay then...I approve of you sleeping on a bed...I guess I should go to bed now...good night Noah, I'll see you in the morning..." she said and smiled before walking over to her bedroom for the time. She walked inside and looked at the comfy looking bed and quickly went to bed.

Palmoun

Old 09-22-2011, 12:12 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and then nodded, "good night and sleep tight." he called after her and then cleaned up his dishes. He then headed over to his room and smiled when he saw the bed. Flopping onto the bed he soon fell asleep and didn't wake up till light started to shine threw the window.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-22-2011, 02:55 PM

When morning light shone threw the window, Jessie yawned and woke up looking around the room and left to the restroom then washed her hands and went over to the kitchen. It took her a few seconds to remember that Noah was with her and that they were planning to move to a better house. Thinking about it made her feel somewhat married and she chuckled.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2011, 12:58 AM

Noah slowly got up and headed out to the kitchen. When he saw Jessie he was surprised for a second but tehn smiled, "morning." he said as he headed over to the kitchen and started to make some food. "how did you sleep?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-23-2011, 01:32 PM

Jessie turned to face him and smiled as she waved to him. "Good morning Noah." she said and watched him make the food. "Oh, I was scared at first but I slept wonderfully!" she said and looked around then back at him. "What about you Noah? Did you sleep well?" she asked him.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2011, 12:30 AM

Noah smiled and continued to make some food. "yeah, I was scared too when I first was alone and here. I always thought that I would be eaten but I got use to it." he said as he smiled at her, "and I slept great better then before since I know I am not alone." he said as he set some food on the table.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-25-2011, 02:43 PM

Jessie smiled. "Well I'm glad I can be of some comfort!" she said and sat at the table. "So what are the plans for today?" she asked him with a curious look on her face.

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2011, 12:51 AM

Noah smiled as he set hte food on the table and sat down next to her. "the plans are to find a truck big enough to stick all of this in and then head to the new home." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-26-2011, 02:50 PM

Jessie nodded as he spoke and smiled. "That sounds like a good plan...but if you want to get a truck, we should just get going now..." she said as she finished eating her food.

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 AM

Noah smiled at her and nodded, "yeah I think we should find a truck soon." he said as he finished up eating his food.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-27-2011, 02:40 PM

"I agree...we need to find it now before it starts getting dark, because we still have to go to our new house!" she said and chuckled. "Oh I am so excited!" she said to him with a cute smile on her face.

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 PM

NOah smiled and nodded, "yeah lets go>' he said as he got to his feet. When he saw the smile on her face he thought she looked kind of cute and he coudln't help but smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-27-2011, 10:52 PM

Jessie nodded and followed him outside. She looked around and at the clouds before looking back at him. "Okay...so let's go!" she said and was jumping happily. "I can't wait to see our new home!" she said to him and smiled.

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2011, 12:50 AM

Noah smiled when he heard her and laughed, "dont worry, you will see it soon." he said as he lead her over to his bike and got on. "now come on, we need to look around for one." he said as he looked at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-28-2011, 03:48 PM

Jessie nodded and hopped into her spot in the bike. "I'm ready...let's GO!" she said pointing ahead. Jessie was always so happy and full of life around people. and she actually missed being like that.

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2011, 12:06 AM

Noah smiled and nodded, "yeah lets go." he said as he drove out of there. They were soon speeding down the road and he was looking around for a truck. he hoped he could find one that was big enough for what they needed to take with them.