p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-27-2011, 11:53 PM

Elizabeth sighed as her brother stared at her questioningly. Dominic was right though, she was strong, and she was going to do what she wanted to do now. It was her life anyway. "Dominic is going to help me learn to control my power," she blurted. Ben stared at her for a moment. He knew this day would come. He glared then at Dominic, before responding to his sister. "You don't know what you're talking about, you can't befriend a vampire, not ever."

Frowning deeply as her eyebrow twitched slightly, Elizabeth spoke harshly, "Then I suppose you should be leaving now." She immediately regretted saying it, she didn't mean it after all. But Ben was hurt. "Fine Eli, you know what, if you're such a big girl, why don't we see what you can do on your own. Good luck," he snorted, and turned around to leave. He of course wouldn't be far, he'd never really leave her in the hands of vampires and just dissapear.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-11-2011, 08:57 PM

Morgan looked to Ben when he spoke to his sister. She felt a sharp pain in her chest, it was almost like when she was just turned. She grasped her chest and looked to Dominic. She turned away from the small group. "I'll be back." she said softly as she ran off. She didn't know where this pain was coming from, or why it was, she was supost to live for ever. Morgan looked to the two door that opened to the large theater. She ran up the stair case almost unable to make it. She ran to her room and laid down on her bed. "what is going on..." she said softly.

Dominic looked to the young girl, he held out his hand to her. "Let me help you." he said softly. "I promise you I won't lay a finger on you." he said with a twisted smile, "If you don't trust me I'll let Morgan teach you." he said softly as he scanned the room for her. Dominic frowned a bit unable to find his so called daughter.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-14-2011, 06:29 PM

Ben saw Morgan running off out of the corner of his eye. She was gripping her chest and her face looked scared. Sending one last glance over his shoulder to his sister, he frowned. Whatever. He hurried off to follow after Morgan, up the stairs and to the room she'd run into. He knocked slightly before pushing open the door. "Morgan? Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm not the one who doesn't you," Elizabeth replied to Dominic as she took his hand. She was excited to learn about her powers, "Where do we start?" she asked excitedly, already forgetting about Ben.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM

Dominic looked into her eyes. "first you must focus." he said as he walked around her. "In your focus you must lead yourself to know your power, and in knowing your power you can control your power." he said. Dominic smiled as he sat done in front of her. "look at me and try to move something." he said softly.

Morgan laid in her bed with the pain in her chest. When she heard Ben at the door there breath was taken from her, or at least the feeling of breath. She looked to the door and softly whispered. "I'm fine." the pain again ripped threw her chest as she let out a faint cry. Red tears came flowing down her cheeks.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 03:36 PM

"Morgan, what's wrong!?" Ben pleaded to know as he sat on the edge of her bed. Reaching up he wiped at her tears. "You can talk to me Morgan, you can trust me," he said with a warm smile.

Concentrating hard, Eli focused on Dominic's chair. It lifted itself an inch off the ground, shaking as she tried so hard to lift it from the floor. Her head began to hurt, so she let the chair fall. "I can't do it," she said sadly.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-01-2011, 04:14 PM

Domince smiled, "just focus your doing good." he said as he got up from the chair and walked over to her. He gently touched her shoulder and looked down at her. "Try again." he said softly.

Morgan looked up at Ben. "Its nothing." she said grasping her chest. The pain was still strong, but she tried to push it away. She looked away for a moment then realized she could trust him, when she felt him wipe the tear from her cheek. "It hurts." she said softly.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 01:01 AM

This time Eli concentrated harder, thinking about how angry her brother made her. A frown came upon her face and in the next moment, her energy flung Dominic across the room. She opened her eyes to see him laying in the floor. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, did I do that?" she asked as she ran to help him up.

"What hurts?" Ben asked her. "What is it that's wrong with you Morgan?" He looked her in the eyes, "I wan't to help you, if you let me," he said, wiping more of her tears away with another friendly smile.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-20-2011, 03:41 AM

Morgan looked to the man. "My... heart." she said softly. She had always heard of the rare story of vamps heart beating ones or twice after being dead for a while she looked to Ben. "It feel like its coming back to life." she said softly almost unable to talk. She looked to him and gently put his hands to her chest. He could feel the her heart beat once his hand was on her chest. "It hurts so much." she said softly.

Dominic looked to her and smiled, he stood to his feet. "Its fine child." he said with a smile. "Your doing well." he said as he walked towards her. "Again." he said as he sat the chair up."