Adrastiea
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2012, 06:14 AM

When you lose your pants at a wedding.

[I refuse to elaborate.]

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 01-30-2012, 08:16 PM

When you mix up Homophonic Representation and Homophobic Representation in front of your teacher and Gay friend, He hit me in the face. It did hurt.

Kaiyunei
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM

When you send a text to the wrong person >x<; especially private/lovey-dovey type stuff...

And when you're at the cutting counter in the fabric store, and the lady cutting your fabric asks the obligatory "So what are you making?" question, and you have to explain that you're making a costume for either a convention or LARP.

The Real Nikki
One more time to Pretend.
Send a message via MSN to The Real Nikki

Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo View Post
When you dislike the dying girl in your school that everyone else likes. owo
I've know what that's like. There use to be a girl in my graduating class that had Down's syndrome. Everyone was always so nice to her, but she was just as catty as everyone else. She asked me if I had any condoms (ew by the way) and when I declined her, she called me a loser for still being a virgin.

Anyways, that awkward moment when someone's dog poops on the playground and they start walking away, so you have to be the annoying woman that walks up to them and tells them to pick it up.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 01-31-2012, 02:09 AM

That awkward moment when you realise that person whose attention you've been trying to get the attention of isn't the person you thought he or she was.

And of course, that awkward moment when you forget a friend's name and you're talking to them.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
That awkward moment when you have to explain to your mother that yes, Team Starkid did write a musical about penises. >.<
I love you so much for that.

That awkward moment when you wake up in Algebra class and realized you were snoring...because your snoring was what woke you up...

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacquer View Post
The awkward moment when you're appreciating the appearance of a guy and you realize it's not a guy you're leering at.
^--has done that more than once. >.> But usually only when looking at someone from far away and/or from behind.

I like girly men. >.>

Um, that awkward moment when a guy friend leans over and kisses you on the cheek in a photobooth picture.

hurpdeedurp
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 AM

And I've been mistaken for a girl before.

"Are you ladies ready to orde-" *realizes one among us is not, in fact, a lady* "oh, sorry..."

Not the first time. Couldn't be the long flowing gingerhair, for sure.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-01-2012, 12:01 AM

That awkward moment when you realized that you hooked arms with guy you like who you are walking with because you were cold and grabbing the warmest thing next to you was an instinct...especially if you realize like half an hour later! xD ...and then when he thinks that was you trying to tell him that you want a relationship. Guys=warmth That's all!!! ugh...awkward.

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 02-05-2012, 03:39 AM

That awkward moment when the chef sees you eating food from the restaurant when you are supposed to be making the food o3o' (hey, it was offered to me, lawl)

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 AM

That awkward moment when you forget an item on the bill you just called because the hot hostess just walked past going upstairs....and then realize that you aren't the only one to have stopped what they were doing on account of her(have I mentioned cooks/chefs are VERY ninja like in their observations?):ninja:

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurpdeedurp View Post
And I've been mistaken for a girl before.

"Are you ladies ready to orde-" *realizes one among us is not, in fact, a lady* "oh, sorry..."

Not the first time. Couldn't be the long flowing gingerhair, for sure.
I have an adult female cousin who used to get mistaken for a young boy a lot. She's got a good story about trying to get in an "adult" movie from that.

That awkward moment when your mother asks you what "WTF" stands for.

Also, that awkward moment when your mother asks you if you find the assigned book you're reading for High School English erotic. >.< Still haven't quite gotten over that one, Mom.

thekronium

Old 02-05-2012, 11:03 AM

That awkward moment when you joined a site and don't know what to do. Plus, you start naked.

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2012, 07:30 PM

That awkward moment when you called your gf/bf by your ex's name