View Poll Results: Do YOU have an anime/manga that you never get tired of?
OMG YESS!! 24 75.00%
Uh...nope. 0 0%
Honestly, I---oh look a butterfree! *chases after* 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

NiGhTCoRe

Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 AM

Black Rock Shooter, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, K-ON.

Ryuushin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-06-2013, 07:38 AM

I never get tired of Gurren Lagann. watching it is better that taking steroids. As soon as I see it I have to go to the gym and release some energy.

Treehome

Old 06-09-2013, 02:28 PM

I can honestly say I've watched everything Evangelion related at least 3 times. It's kind of my "feel good" series, despite being depressive as all hell.

Mildee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-21-2013, 02:49 PM

I'd have to say Fruits Basket. I've watched each of the episodes like.. 5 times?
It's relaxing to fall asleep to, also. It's not extremely loud, it's got a calm demeanor, and it's sweet. Most of the reason I've watched it so much is because it's what I turn on when I need some noise to sleep to.

Mollykins

Old 06-23-2013, 01:51 AM

Alright I am a huge goru fan but I love other animes too so I have a small list of three animes I cannot tire of. First is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni- it's really a good anime but there's excessive gore and murder there is also a lot of mind tricks; Shiki- it's supernatural and about a vampire family with a few twists to classic tales, its also dark and gory; finally I love Madoka if you haven't seen Madoka Magica please do omfg I am cosplaying Gertrud soon *w*

Mirai wo Hanase
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-24-2013, 06:02 PM

I would honestly have to say Naruto , and Dragon Ball Z.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 06-29-2013, 11:58 PM

Right now it's Kyo Karu Maou and Ouran Host Club those two are so funny and I see new things each time I watch them. To be honest though I still haven't finished either one of them lol! I don't get much time to watch the anime and sometimes I have to rewatch episodes if I haven't watched any in a while. I was watching my dvd of Kyo Karu Maou today and just couldn't stop laughing! Thankfully no one was home~ Plus I can't let my little sister watch them.... So that leaves me little time to watch anything.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 06-30-2013, 11:46 AM

Teehee... its gotta be Ouran! :) Lol, those over the top antics never bore me! Pan feels like cosplaying Renge next!

SA. Its kinda similar to Ouran with the over the top thing but its also sweet with less bisshy love

Slam Dunk. Pretty old school but awesome. I love how the characters progress. And Mitsui is <3 Sendoh as well!

Card Captor Sakura. Oh wow... the types of cards! You tend to forget which she had caught already... and the cards would make for some awesome cosplay!

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 AM

I never got to see all of CCS. Wish I did it was a great anime! >.> Especially the japanese version~!