RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinakoAxule View Post
Vinyl everything except the ham and red pudding I love... We would not be able to eat together lol!
Pretty much no-one can eat with me ha. I overdose on chicken and pasta. I always end up having to cook my own meals :P

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:24 PM

I cook my own meals a lot because I want to eat healthy foods but no one else in my family does. I like most foods, including grossly unhealthy things, but I don't like eating them very often.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 05:28 PM

I hate cooking so I sort of wish that I wasn't as fussy as I am ha

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 05-01-2013, 05:30 PM

Fate I'm the same way. My family loves frozen foods, fried foods, and cooked veggies. I hate all those things so I cook my own food lol~ Though my sis loves it when I cook she'll eat twice the amount she does usually.

Amaitae
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 05:34 PM

I'll eat almost anything... but if I even smell tripe, I will be gone from the room sooooo fast.

ElysiumFate

Old 05-01-2013, 05:34 PM

I absolutely love to cook for the most part, so I don't mind. I do mind when people say: "oh, you're cooking? Cook a different meal for each person in the house while you're at it." How about no.

I like a lot of cooked veggies but I hate frozen meals for a couple of reasons. One is because they don't taste good, and two is because they're always full of enough sodium to last you a month, and that most certainly isn't healthy. XP

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 05-01-2013, 05:40 PM

I quickly stopped my sister from getting into that kid habbit of asking for multiple different meals because she can't make up her mind. I give her an hour to decide on a meal and when I make it she eats it or goes to bed with no food. Now she knows to set her mind on one food.

My step mom is so finiky that she just won't eat with us because she only likes soups or the 'healthy' frozen foods.... She hates the fresh food I make lol!

ElysiumFate

Old 05-01-2013, 06:04 PM

I've started doing that with family members because my mom is basically like yours except with different foods. I've come to the point where I say: you eat what I make, and you don't question it, or you don't eat at all. People get angry at me, but why on earth should I make three different meals because you're feeling picky? I'm a full time college student, kay, I don't have time for that.

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-01-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Doll View Post

sashimi. never will i touch sashimi. i tried it once
and the texture... i just don't deal well with things
that are gelatinous yet solid at the same time... it
weirds me out. > o > i just... i just can't. lol x u x

umyuuu~ o 3 o

but i love sushi otherwise.

and i'm pretty much open to most things if not a bit
of everything~ > u <U <33

haha i like the texture of sashimi. it makes it even more appetizing.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 05-01-2013, 06:20 PM

Well since my Step Mom is a grown up I just tell her to make her own food then. Well not so bluntly and usually she offers to do so without me saying. My little sis is 5 so she needs to learn to eat what is made.

ElysiumFate

Old 05-01-2013, 06:23 PM

I'd be nicer about it if anyone in my family was 5, lol. But these are 50 + year old people. It's about time they ate what was made for them or quit asking me to cook. XP

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 PM

Cocanut.

Plain, in bars, on cakes, the smell, in shampoo, I HATE IT.
I will not eat it.
It is super nasty.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-01-2013, 07:34 PM

Bell peppers, celery, Mushrooms, beats, horseradish, and sometimes broccoli.
I pick them out of my food or just won't eat them.

food that hasn't bee served to me but I refuse to eat:
liver, organs of any kind, and bugs

Last edited by momochan; 05-01-2013 at 07:41 PM..

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 07:35 PM

I wish I could pick out cocanut.
xD
But that's kinda harder.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 05-01-2013, 07:54 PM

Brussel sprouts and eggs.

Can't deal.

My aunt makes great food, but once my enjoyment of a fish pie was interrupted (I was like 9) by the realisation that it had chunks of boiled egg in it, and I had just put one of those chunks in my mouth.
I nearly gagged >.>

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 08:00 PM

Interesting.
I've never heard of anyone not liking eggs.

If I don't like eggs its because that's all my father fed me one year.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 05-01-2013, 08:06 PM

5 years ago I was a hell of a lot pickier with food - wouldn't eat tomatoes and mushrooms among other things - but although I'll eat most things now, I've not given eggs a second chance. :'D
The smell makes me gag... so I assume that the taste still revolts me. But tastes obviously change.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 08:10 PM

I think that if the smell still bothers you then the taste would still bother you.

Well maybe..
Like if it was cooked in other things.
Then maybe it wouldn't bother you.

Feralprince
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2013, 08:42 PM

I love raw red meat and fish! I don't like raw hamburger though, cause it tastes... like nothing. It tasts like im eatin minced fat. A nice seared steak though or piece of lamb, black on the outside and completely raw in the middle. Perfect! ALso Vinyl, you know that yellow cheese and white cheese are the same, they just add food dye to the yellow cheese to make it yellow.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-01-2013, 08:43 PM

I like the taste of tomatoes in ketchup and pasta sauce and such, but I don't like the actual fruit by it's self without it being on a burger. I like it when it's on a burger.

I can only eat eggs when I am in the mood for it. The big white chunks I hate.

ElysiumFate

Old 05-01-2013, 09:37 PM

I've heard of a few people who don't like eggs. I eat quite a lot of them though.

I do share the sentiment on coconut. If I find it in something I'm eating, I will finish that bite and then go to great lengths to get rid of the rest of it, though.

Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 05-01-2013, 10:32 PM

Anything with coconut in it, squid, lobster, salmon, oysters, anchovies, food with nuts or fruit in it, authentic Mexican, Chinese, or Asian food (YUCK), and the list goes on...

Masamune
The One Who Arranges the Blocks

Old 05-02-2013, 01:02 AM

I dislike canned tuna and salmon - the smell of them makes me want to hurl.

It's like going by the seafood department in the supermarket except the smell is cranked up to 11.

SirGollyGumDrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2013, 02:46 AM

Meat D; Not that I dislike the taste. I'm just six years in too deep to start again. Because that wipes out a good number of dishes, I eat pretty much anything else.

Though, I did once eat ants. I don't know if that counts as meat meat, but I figured it would be the only time that an artist would pluck an ant nest from a tree for me and the darn things had been biting me all morning. It was deliciously satisfying revenge, on my part - one with a citrus-y twist!

Feralprince
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2013, 05:50 AM

I guess it doesn't really count when i say it, but ants are delicious. The formic acid really does give them an interesting kick.

---------- Post added 05-02-2013 at 01:51 AM ----------

oh, also, any flesh soaked in water. especially sardines and the like... so freaking gross. Its like if you left your lunch in a full dish pan and then came back ten minutes later tried to eat it. I ended up with loads of cans of those gross sardines in water. I tried to force them down so i wouldn't waste... but i couldnt do it so i just fed them to the sea lions.