Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 05:51 AM

Radiance lead the way out of their room and through the privet parts or the palace. She smiled as she took the secret passage that lead out to the village below. " I don't know honestly. I love to bake sweets. Some of the girls have taught me. However I'm not sure if there is a place where I could do that. " She said as she smiled and saw the cafe not far from them. "Maybe we will find me a job soon. I hope that we can get you one as well. However with my knowledge of healing it might be better if I look at something with healing." She said as she lead the way to the cafe. She stood outside of it for a moment before looking at Faida. " Here we go." She said as she open the door and slowly walked in. She looked around fascinated by everything she saw. She paused as she entered just taking in everything in.

Lex ate his food as he sat there. He turned as he heard the door open and notice that the chatter had stopped in the place. He turned as he saw a strange and beautiful girl standing there. He notice there might be another however he wasn't sure at the moment. The girl looked amazed however everyone else was amazed at her. She looked rather regal and of high breeding. He wasn't sure where she had come from. From the looks the people where giving she wasn't from around the area either.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 06:08 AM

Faida chuckled, "Perhaps we can ask around for jobs involving healing for you?" She suggested. "I am best at protecting people, so maybe I should get a job in that?" She commented and followed Radiance out of there and over to the cafe. It looked rather small from the outside but when Radiance opened the door, Faida snuck a peek inside and gasped softly. "It's not so small after all." She whispered softly and grinned happily as she looked around at the place, admiring its simplistic elegance. Faida noticed then that people where staring at them and she couldn't help but start to panic slightly. "Radiance, you do realize they are staring at us don't you?" She asked.

"Are you excited of potentially having a roommate?" Nancy asked. "Yes I am. But I'm more nervous than anything really." Jesse said but heard the door open and looked over to see two girls standing there in awe. They didn't look like they were from around here, but that could be a good thing right? Maybe this cafe is somehow attracting tourists? Jesse thought to himself and looked back at Nancy who had also noticed the newcomers. "Well then, this has been quite an interesting day hasn't it?" She asked him. "Very interesting indeed." Jesse answered and fixed his glasses. He was going to have to wait until they sat down before taking their orders.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 06:24 AM

Radiance turned as she heard Faida and smiled softly. " Well they haven't screamed or ran at us so I'd say we are ok. Lets go sit down." She said as she gathered her courage and started to head to the back of the place. She took her seat as she smiled loving the fact that they where really in the cafe. She noticed a menu and picked it up as she stared at it. She tried to imitate some of the other customers as she looked at it as some of the others did no longer staring at her. Radiance looked up however as she saw the man from the morning back in the cafe. She couldn't help but smile happy that he was fine it appeared.

Lex couldn't help but stare at the two women. He watched as the first walked and took her seat. However his eyes started at the second. She was beautiful and definitely not from around here. He wasn't sure where she was from but he wanted to know if all the girls looked like her. The first girl was cute and beautiful in the story book princess way but the second one took his breath away. If she could shoot a gun and take down a criminal she would be his dream girl. He couldn't help but just stare mostly captivated by her. If she was part of this town he was going to enjoy his job and enjoy finding out all he could about her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 06:48 AM

Faida followed close behind Radiance and looked around as she did. She noticed the male from before sitting at a table and staring at her. Smiling softly, she waved at him and then sat down with Radiance. Picking up a menu, she looked at it and raised an eyebrow. "So many things to choose from. Do you know what you will be getting?" Faida asked quietly. She herself wasn't sure what she would order, none of this was something she exactly was familiar with. "Hmm..." She said to herself and continued looking through the menu. What's good here? What is popular here? What's a veggie burrito? Faida thought to herself. "Does any of this sound familiar to you Radiance?" Faida asked curiously as she peeked over at Radiance from behind her menu.

Jesse blushed lightly, both girls were lovely but the first girl looked just like a princess, she seemed to walk with so much confidence too. "Oh gosh..." He muttered to himself. "You can do it Jesse, just do what you always do. I'll be right here if anything happens." Nancy assured and gently pat his shoulder. Nodding, Jesse took a deep breath, let it out and walked over to where the girls were sitting. "Hello and welcome. My name is Jesse and I'll be your waiter for today. What would you both like to drink?" He asked and applauded himself in his head for not mess in up while he pulled out his notepad and pen.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 07:07 AM

Radiance was going to answer Faida however she was interrupted as she shifted her eyes to the handsome waiter. She was unable to speak for a moment as she just locked eyes with him. "uh....we aren't really sure. Can you just bring us what is the best choices here? " She asked happy that she had managed to do so without fumbling. She couldn't take her eyes off the handsome guy. She smiled warmly at him finally looking back to Faida. Before looking to the handsome guy again. She had seen him before. He was the one she liked to watch from affair. She hadn't image she would be able to see him in person like this.

Lex was surprised as he saw the second girl wave at him. He couldn't help but follow her with his eyes. He looked at her and felt like he had been shot again. He had lived enough on the edge of death to know that certain moments and chances only came around once and if you missed them you would spend the rest of your life regretting not taking them. He looked up as he watched Jesse and couldn't help but smile apparently he wasn't the only person captivated by the two. Lex slowly got up and headed over to where the girls where along with Jesse. He gave a slight bow of his head as he looked to the second girl still captivated by her. " Hello, I'm Lex it's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he wanted to slap himself for his first impression. He had never had such issues with girls until tonight. All he could come up with was Hell I'm Lex.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 04:25 PM

Faida nodded in agreement with what Radiance said and raised an eyebrow when the male from the other table was suddenly standing there too. "Hello Lex, my name is Faida. It is very nice to meet you too." She replied and smiled warmly. This human seemed like the good kind, but looks could be deceiving sometimes. Radiance did say that not all humans welcomed angels, so what would this male do if he ever knew what she truly was? Would he try to kill her? Would he run away? She didn't know but it was interesting to think about. "Lex, interesting name. I do not think I have ever heard that name before." Faida commented softly with a smile on her face.

Jesse nodded and wrote down their request, trying not to get distracted by the fact that the first girl was staring at him. "Alright, I'll be sure to bring you your orders as fast as I can. Thank You and excuse me." He said and smiled as he bowed and looked over at the male from before. "Why not sit with them sir?" He suggested quietly then quickly left to the counter where he handed Nancy the request. "See? That wasn't too hard was it?" Nancy asked. "Yes and no." Was Jesse's answer. Nancy chuckled and handed the request over to the cook while Jesse left to go get the drinks.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 04:47 PM

Radiance smiled as she watched the waiter leave. She frowned softly thought she turned back to Faida. She watched the way Faida and the man seemed to be acting and it made her want to giggle softly. Instead she looked over to the kitchen as she watched the cook or what she could see of him in interest. Her eyes wondered around the place as she found it quiet charming. However her attention turned as she looked around at the people. Most she didn't know however she turned back to Lex as she saw his badge. It made her smile seeing it. One of her favorite men was the local law enforcement. He was kind and gental though he could be a tyrant when he wanted to be.

Lex heard what Jesse said as he looked to him. He wasn't quit that bold. He could only stand there and nod as he heard Faida. He some how manage to smile as he heard her. After a moment he was able to gain his vocal skills once again. "Oh.....really? I have to say I've never heard the name Faida before. It sounds rather dignified and powerful. I noticed that you two don't seem really fit in with most of the people here." He said as he shifted his eyes momentarily to the others in the place. He then looked back to Faida and smiled. " Are you locals? I'm fairly new here. However it's really a pleasure to meet you. You two just stand out among the rest here. I'm sorry for being rude. If you like I'll take my leave and let you two eat in privet." He said wanting to just kill himself for this. He couldn't come up with anything better and now he sounded like some kind of creep that he constantly puts away on a daily basis. He wished he had his partner to save him from himself. He needed a wing man to help him not be so stupid around Faida. He was acting like he was in grade school and just saw the most beautiful girl in the entire school.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 05:52 PM

Faida smiled warmly at the compliments about her name. "Thank you kindly, I take great pride in my name. I guess you can say it defines who I am." She said and looked over at Radiance who was just watching them talk. "Locals?" She repeated and shook her head. "Well I'm new here actually. My friend here is practically a local though." She said and smiled. "Oh you're new here too?" Faida asked and clasped her hands together. "Are you liking it here so far Lex?" She asked curiously. It seemed that this cafe was so popular, it was attracting outsiders! That was a good thing though right? She giggled softly and shook her head at what he was saying. "You are much too kind, but you are not a bother do not worry about that. Is the food good here?" She asked. He probably already ate here so he would know if the food here was good or not.

Jesse decided on getting the girls some lemonade. "Who doesn't like this right?" Jesse asked himself and walked to the counter. "The request ready?" He asked. Nancy left into the kitchen and after a while, came out with two plates of food. "Here you go." She said with a grin. Carefully, Jesse managed to balance the trays on his arm and made his way back to where they were sitting. "Here you are. I hope you enjoy it" he said and carefully set down the drinks for them then placed their meals on the table. "Enjoy." Jesse said with a small smile as he bowed and retreated to the kitchen, letting out a soft sigh.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 06:16 PM

Radiance looked up as she smiled seeing the waiter again. She frowned slightly as he left again and accepted the fact he wouldn't stay for long. Her eyes cut to Lex as she heard what Faida said. Radiance could see that the pair seemed to be hitting it off. " Why don't you join us Lex is it?" She said as she smiled friendly at him. " I take it you have met the Sheriff then and are going to stay a while with us." She said as she eyed his badge. She wondered if the Sheriff would be coming back around. He was a dear friend could help her and Faida find nice jobs here. Honestly she was sure he would be impressed she dared to venture here without her fog bank.

Radiance closed her eye as she said a prayer before eating her food. She couldn't help but smile enjoying the taste. She smiled widely as she enjoyed the new taste. Her mind wondered as she sat there ignoring most things as she had learned to do over the years. She just enjoyed the food and smiled as she saw how happy Faida seemed to look. She could tell that Lex was a good man and seemed to have taken a liking to Faida. However her eyes followed Jesse as she couldn't help but smile watching him or what glimpses she got of him.

Lex was astonished as he heard what Faida said. He then looked a little puzzled as he heard the other women speak up. He nodded as he went and gathered his plate and drink then joined the pair at the table. " I just met the sheriff in passing is all. I apparently am going to be around for a while. " He said in response to the other girls question. He looked back to Faida as he smiled. "I just got here today. And from what I have ordered here today I believe everything here is amazing. You should really taste your food and see what you think. I hope that you'll be staying here for a little while at least. I would love to get to know you and maybe we can learn about the area together since we are both new." Lex said as he wanted someone to just shoot him. He was acting like a school boy again. With this girl he lost all his coolness and charm. She was special and made him just stumble over his words and thoughts. "uh...where are you from? " He said trying to gain some of his coolness back and make small talk with her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 07:10 PM

Faida listened to Lex speak and then thanked the waiter when the food arrived. Glancing at Radiance, she noticed that she was staring at the waiter and chuckled before turning her attention back to Lex. "Well if you say the food is great then I'll believe you." Faida started and blushed softly at how nice he was being to her. "You want to know more about me?" She repeated and giggled. "Well I think that would be a good idea. My friend and I are hoping to get some jobs here soon. We just don't really know where to look." She explained and said a small prayer in her head before taking a bite of her food. Even though she was no longer in grace, she remained faithful just as she always had been. Oh my goodness! she thought to herself. The food was simply marvelous! Taking a sip of her drink, she smiled. It was both sweet and sour, an interesting combination and it worked perfectly. "Where am I from?" She repeated and thought for a bit. How was she going to answer that question without sounding suspicious?

Jesse glanced over to where the girls were sitting and felt his heart stop when he caught the first girl looking right at him. Quickly, he finished up cleaning around in the kitchen and washed his hands. Jesse then stepped outside and looked at Nancy who was organizing the money. "Is everything okay Jesse?" She asked as she looked up from what she was doing. "Yeah...yeah everything is fine Nancy. Today has just been a really interesting day, I don't think my brain has fully realized all that happened today." He replied softly as he started cleaning the counter easily. Nancy laughed softly and gently ruffled his black hair. "Relax kiddo, they're just girls. You don't need to be afraid of them." She pointed out. "I'm not afraid of them. I get nervous around girls all the time." He said. "You don't get nervous around me." Nancy pointed out. "You're my boss. Besides, I get nervous around pretty girls." He said jokingly. Nancy laughed softly and waved a hand at him. "Very funny." She said and shook her head. Jesse laughed and fixed his hair easily before going to clear some tables and clean them.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 08:00 PM

Radiance turned as she saw the look Faida had and quickly spoke up. " Heaven wouldn't you agree Lex? Faida is absolutely heavenly isn't she?" Radiance said as she smiled and giggled as she was done with her own food and smiled seeing that the two seemed to be getting along well. " If you'll excuse me." She said as she excused herself as she smiled at Faida. Three was honestly a crowed and Faida looked so happy at the moment. Radiance rose as she picked up her dishes and took them to the roll cart behind the counter where she had seen dirty dishes being put. She turned and left as she looked out the front door and smiled seeing the sun starting to go down. She turned her head as she heard a small girl cry to her mother.

Radiance walked to where the young girl was as she knelt down to the small girls level. "Shh little one why do you cry? " She said in a very soft and chime like voice. The young girl wasn't scared or surprised at all. The child looked at her and started to speak. " I'm hungry but mommy said we don't have any money." Radiance looked pained as she gently kissed the little girls forehead softly. Her eyes then cut to the mother as she smiled warmly before looking down to the small girl. " Is that so little one? Then make a promise to me. You will obey your mommy and will be kind to others. Now lets get you some food. " She said as she pulled out some of the money she had put in her own purse and handed to the child's mother who looked like she wanted to cry. The women kept saying it was far to much but Radiance ignored her. The little girl hugged Radiance and seemed very happy as she ran to a table and sat down. Radiance stood as she looked to the child's mother. " Come to the temple once a week and help scrub the floors. I'll ensure that the sheriff pays you well for it ." She said softly as the women nodded and turned heading to where her child was. Radiance could only smile as she looked at the small little girl.

Lex looked up as he heard Faida's friend speak. He laughed and noticed that she excused herself. He looked back to Faida as he smiled. " Your friend is something else. If I didn't know better I'd swear she stepped out of a story book of some kind. You both have a magical aura about your selves. " He said as he smiled at her and ate some of his food. " You look like you fell from heave you are very beautiful, however I'm sure you hear that a lot." He said as he was amazing with the generosity of Faida's friend. He then looked to Faida with questions. " So is your friend like he daughter of the leader here or something? She acts so kind, graceful, and like she honestly stepped out of another time. I have only heard about such people in stories and those from rich families or nobility. I guess I better not make her angry or get on her bad side since she knows my new boss. " He said as he laughed and smiled at Faida. " So your looking for jobs what kind of job would you want? I think princess is already taken by your friend. " He said watching her with the child. " I believe she could charm a dragon into submission and turn it into a puppy. Maybe we should use her for criminals and turn them into loving law abiding citizens again. " He said more joking as he looked to Faida hoping she wasn't ready to leave from some of his lame commits.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 08:52 PM

Faida frowned slightly when Radiance got up and left, but she only hoped that she would return since she didn't like being alone. Looking back at Lex she finished up her food and drink and relaxed as she listened to all the kind words he was saying. "Thank you Lex, you are much to kind. I actually do not hear that at all really. My friend said I looked very nice today but no one ever calls me beautiful, not that I mind. I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way." She replied and brushed some hair away from her face gently. "Well my friend hold herself the way she does because she is a strong woman. She went through something that no one should ever have to go through. She really does have a heart of gold, offered to be my friend even though she knew nothing of me." Faida explained. "She always does her best to help people. She loves healing them of any illness they might have." Faida commented. When asked about what jobs they would want, Faida grinned since she already had the answers. "Well my friend would do nicely in a job where she could heal others. I live to protect the people. I enjoy defending the wrongfully accused and bringing to justice any evil doers." She answered easily.

Jesse noticed that one of the girls left outside and that made his heart sink but he was able to relax as well since it was the girl who kept lookin at him. Why did she look at him so much? Did she want to tell him something? Did she like him? He wasn't sure but she was outside now talking to a child. Shaking his head, Jesse finished clearingthe tables and placed the dishes on the rollcart behind the counter where Nancy handed them over to a worker in the kitchen in charge of the dishes. Jesse went back to the empty table and gave them a good cleaning before leaving to the kitchen to wash his hands. Being the clean person that he was, he decided to mop the floors too, and made sure to place the caution signs so that no one slipped. That would be so embarrassing and probably would get him in trouble too.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 09:28 PM

Radiance froze in place as fear shot through her eyes. She gazed out as she looked to everyone. She gently walked over to Faida as she looked worried. " We have to go. There is a very bad storm coming. Everyone should leave and take shelter." She said however she turned as she saw the Sheriff walk in. The man froze in place as his eyes locked with her. "Zandra..." He said as he saw the look of panic in her eyes. The man jumped as he heard a loud crash of thunder and lighting as he turned seeing the sky suddenly turn black the wind picking up. He then heard the sirens going off for storm warning. He looked Jesse and knew Nacey would heed his words. " Now no one panic. Just enjoy your meal this will pass soon. " The sheriff looked to Radiance as he spoke. " Zandra come with me. " He said as he held out his hand for her.

Radiance looked to Faida before looking back to the man. "Not without my sister Faida." She said flatly as the man shifted his eyes to Faida and then back to Zandra understanding what she was telling him. "As you wish but please hurry you are needed." He said as he put down a few large bills on the counter for Nacey and Jesse. "That should cover the girls and the guys meal if not hit me up later. You know where I live and work. Now you stay in till this passes." He said as he open the door and waited for the two girls. Radiance turned as quickly walked outside studying the storm. "I can stop it but I need you to take me to higher ground." She said so only the man could hear her. " I promise to introduce you to Faida correctly afterwards." She said knowing that the man would want to know about Faida.

Lex looked around at what was happening as he wondered if this was normal for the town. The sheriff seemed to know the strange lavender haired girl apparently named Zandra. He could tell from just this meeting the sheriff and the girl where every close almost father and daughter close. However he could see that the man seemed to have a deep respect for Zandra. He looked to Faida as he slowly stood not sure what to make of all this. "uh....maybe tomorrow we could go on patrol together?" He offered her not sure what to really say. He was shocked with how vilot the storm appeared to be getting as he stood there. "Or maybe not.... " He said as he worried about how rough this storm seemed to be getting.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-08-2015, 10:22 PM

Faida was having so much fun just talking to Lex that she didn't even notice the storm rising. When she heard Radience, she looked up to see that she looked troubled. "Is something wrong?" Faida asked and then noticed the storm. "Oh dear...!" She gasped and looked over at the sheriff, she knew they both had to leave but she was going to miss talking with Lex. Faida turned back to Lex and smiled warmly, "That sounds like fun! I am very much looking forward to the patrolling." She started but frowned suddenly. "Where should I expect to see you for the patrolling?" She asked but couldn't keep Radiance and the sheriff waiting, this storm looked very dangerous. "I'm sorry, I must go. I truly enjoyed talking with you, I look forward to doing so again. Goodbye!" Faida said and waved before walking off towards Radiance. "We really must get going now before this storm gets any worse." She suggested quietly.

Jesse was surprised when he saw the storm approaching but nodded at what the sheriff said. "Yes sir!" He said and nodded. Nancy accepted the money and put it away in the register. "Alright everyone, stay calm. We will all be perfectly safe in here, you'll be able to go back home as soon as the storm blows over." Nancy explained and hopped that everyone here could remain calm through all this. She knew that they were probably very scared but they would be okay as long as they remained inside. Jesse looked over at the other girl by the name of Zandra and smiled softly, she was a very lovely girl and he wondered where she and her friend were going.

Lady Chello

Old 05-08-2015, 11:38 PM

Radiance lead the way to the forest bolting to it suddenly as she moved with great speed. She didn't wait for the others as the lighting started striking near her. She tried to ignore it as she found shelter in the woods. She knew she was deep enough none of the others would see her. She stared up at the sky as she put her hand up to the sky. She stared at the sky as the storm started to lessen. She kept up her attempt to stop the storm till the storm dissipated finally. She slowly emerged from the woods as she took a seat on the ground to tired to walk anymore.

The sheriff watched as he slowly made his way over to Zandra seeing how tired she was. "Thank you Zandra. However you shouldn't be so reckless. " His eyes cut to Faida as he smiled at her. " I take it your a angel as well? " He asked as he looked at the two and smiled. " I'm glad that you are both here but we need to educate you both before your next outing." The man said as he gently picked Zandra up in his arms and carried her to his car and placed her inside. He looked to where Faida was as he smiled at her. " Come with me and I'll take you two back home if you like and we can talk."

Lex was enjoying himself however it was short lived as he watched Faida leave. "Hey wait!!!.....How about we meet here tomorrow." He yelled after her feeling like the prince did in Cinderella. "So this is how it feels to watch Cinderella leave you at 12 o'clock. " He said out loud as he noticed strangely that the storm seemed to vanish as soon as it appeared. "Strangest place I swear." He said as he looked around.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 01:03 AM

"Tomorrow here we will meet yes!" Faida yelled back as she quickly followed after Radiance but she wasn't exactly super fast. The storm seemed to be getting worse with every passing second. Radiance said she could take care of it though, and Faida believed her. She looked up at the storm clouds and shuddered softly in fear, the weather was a scary things at times. It was mother nature's way of letting everyone know that she could be your worst nightmare in the blink of an eye. The weather started to calm down rather slowly and she knew that Radiance was doing something to calm it down. Before long, the weather was back to normal and Faida let out a sigh of relief as she ran over to where Radiance sat. "That was amazing! Are you okay?" She asked curiously and looked up when the sheriff approached them. Faida nodded in silence at his question, she knew he could be trusted since he was so kind with Radiance. Educate us before our next outing? What does he mean? Did we do something wrong? she thought to herself and walked over to the sheriff's car. Faida hesitated a moment but stepped into the car and sat beside Radiance quietly.

Everybody had been busy focusing on the bad weather and panicking but were shocked to see it return to normal again. "Did you see that?!" Gasped Jesse as he cleaned his glasses and put them on to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. "I sure did. The lord has truly saved us all today." Nancy answered with a smile on her face. "I have never seen a storm that scary before, I wonder what could have caused it. I'm just glad it's all better now." She said and looked to the costumers. "Well, I guess now you are all safe to go home if you would like. I apologize for the inconvenience." Nancy said and bowed.

Lady Chello

Old 05-09-2015, 06:34 AM

The Sheriff smiled as he climbed in the car and started it. He drove heading back to the mountain. He looked up at the two for a moment before smiling. " It a pleasure to meet you Faida. I'm afraid your one of the few other Angels I have met besides Radiance of course. I'm glad that she has you. Did I hear correctly that you two where wanting to find jobs here?" The man asked honestly curious." If so let me help you both find jobs. Now you both know that you need to be really careful even here. I will give you both phone and program my number in it so if anything should happen you can call me. Since you Angel can't lie what background story are you giving people so I know how to help you?" The man asked as he kept driving.

Lex watched what happen as the storm seem to just vanish. He honestly was glad it did but watched as Faida vanished with the Sheirff along with the other girl Zandra. He frowned a little wanted to have spent more time with Faida. He was loving getting to talk with her. He looked around as he noticed that the people seemed to have calmed down. Lex looked to Nancy as she spoke as he arched a brow. "Really the lord?" He said as he wondered if she was just saying that or meant it. He looked outside and noticed foot prints leading to the forest as well as lighting strikes not far from them as he open the door and stepped out. He found this curious as he looked around not seeing anyone any more. He finally came back in as he walked to the table and sat missing Faida.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 07:06 AM

Faida listened to him and nodded at his question. "You need not help us, but we appreciate it." She started and thought for a bit. The sheriff was right, angels couldn't lie, that was a sin. So what would they say. "Well to be honest I never thought of this. We must say the truth I suppose yes?" She asked and smiled. "I am sure we can think of something later on, maybe when Radiance is feeling better." Faida commented. It was very nice of him to offer them all this help. Sometimes she couldn't help but wonder why some humans were so nice to them, humans sure were interesting to be around. So far she had met kind souls, but she was sure she would meet a dark soul sooner or later.

Jesse let out a soft sigh of relief to know that the storm was gone now. When the male spoke to Nancy, Jesse looked over at Nancy waiting for her to respond. "Well of course. What other explanation is there sir?" She asked with a warm smile. Jesse couldn't help but smile and pulled out his wallet. "Nancy, I'll be taking my lunch break now." he said quietly and left into the kitchen where he ordered his food, then left back to the counter and handed Nancy some money. "That's for my lunch." He explained easily and waited for his food to be ready. Looking over at the male he decided to walk over and talk a bit. "Mind if I sit here sir?" Jesse asked politely.

Lady Chello

Old 05-09-2015, 07:33 AM

Radiance looked to Faida as she smiled softly. " Let us do this on our own please. Besides we wont learn anything with you babying us constantly. Let Faida and I decide what we wish to do. We don't need to lie most humans will just think we are being funny or charming I believe is the correct answer. Besides Faida might want to get a place here. Thank you for your concern but I believe that the two of us can protect ourselves. " She said as she looked to Faida and smiled as she looked up to the Sheriff who seemed to understand. " Fine as you both wish. But please be careful. As for jobs the local hospital could use another nurse. We don't have a big hospital so it would be you and three other nurses. And Faida are you up to learn human weapons and rules? I have that man at the dinner you where with starting tomorrow. You could be his partner of shorts. Lord knows he needs some guidance and devien intervention. "

" No go ahead." Lex said as he looked to the women Nancy and shook his head. " People are so strange. " He said as he looked outside at the clear sky. " This place is full of surprises." He said as he looked to Jesse thinking of the girls again as he smiled. " So I saw that the one girl seemed to have taken a liking to you. Why didn't you try and make conversation with her as you had me do? And before you try and deny it. Girls don't normally frown when a guy walks away unless they really like them. You had her frowning every time you left. Fadia said they where looking for jobs. Apparently Zandra is good at healing. I'm sure you wouldn't mind having her heal a wound for you." He said as he grinned at Jesse just picking at him." I know I wouldn't." He said as he grinned wanting to see if there was any fight in Jesse.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-09-2015, 06:21 PM

Faida listened to what Radiance was saying to the sheriff and nodded. "Radiance makes a good point. It is nice for you to be helping us, but we must do the learning on our own." Faida said easily. The thought of her having her own place frightened her a bit, but she knew it would be exciting to have a place to call home. Maybe then, Radiance would visit her when she could? That idea seemed like a fun one. "We will be very careful, we promise!" Faida promised and listened to what the sheriff had to say. Her, working with Lex? How would that work exactly? What would they do? What was patrolling anyway? "I am always up for the learning. It will be an interesting experience I think." Faida added with a smile on her face. Working alongside a human sounded like quite the adventure and she was really looking forward to it. "I will be very happy to work with him, but maybe it would be wise to ask him if he wants me to work with him yes?" Faida suggested.

Jesse took his seat and chuckled softly. "Yes people are strange, but if you think about it sir, that's a normal thing." He pointed out quietly. He waited for his lunch and stared out the window at the now clear sky but looked back at the male when he heard him speak. He was surprised to hear that one of the girls liked him, that was probably why she was looking at him so much. "Well first of all, I didn't know she liked me. Second of all, I was working. I couldn't just sit down and chat, that would probably be me in trouble." Jesse started and blushed slightly at what was being said. "They were looking for jobs? I'm sure they can find some jobs here." He said and thought of the first girl healing people. "So she would probably be a nurse. I'm sure you don't mean what you said sir, besides, that other seemed to have you in the palm of her hand. Sounded to me like you were trying very hard to impress her." Jesse commented.

Lady Chello

Old 05-10-2015, 07:52 PM

Radiance smiled as she looked to Faida an smiled. " I believe that would be wise. Beside we can head back to the mountain from here." She said as the car stopped. She got out of the car as she slowly made her way to the secret entrance. She waited for Faida wondering if she really wanted to live here on her own. Radiance had liked the idea of living with Faida and having someone like herself and to have company again. She slightly frowned as she wondered if Faida didn't wish to spend time with her.

"Do you think so? " Lex asked wondering if it really was that obvious how attracted he was to the other female. He looked to Jesse as he spoke again. " You really are different from most men I know. It takes a lot to upset you doesn't it?" he asked as he watched Jesse studying him. " You seem to be a good man however you are very reclusive it seems. And as for the girl you could have asked for her number or something. You like her even if you wont admit it. I'm sure she'll have to eat again so you will see her again. Besides a little harmless flirting does no....." Lax stopped in mid sentence as he thought about his partner. He thought about the she devil that had ended his partners life as he became very serious.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-10-2015, 09:03 PM

Faida nodded at what Radiance said and followed her out of the car. "Thank you kindly for the ride in the car sir." She said and followed Radiance to the secret entrance. "Radiance, do you want to work in the hospital? How are we going to get jobs? What is the process of getting a job?" Faida asked. She felt bad for asking so many questions and thought that it was probably annoying Radiance. "I apologize for all the question asking." She apologized softly with a slightly frown on her lips. "I just...well I assume getting a job is no easy task no?" She asked but went silent, giving Radiance a chance to speak.

Jesse nodded. "I do." He said simply and took a bite from his food then a drink of his water. Listening to what he said, Jesse chuckled but nodded. "It does. I just don't like to get upset over the little things you know?" He explained and listened as the male analyzed him. It was actually impressive that he got all that just by looking at him. "Well if I do see her, I'll try to talk to her. Not sure what I would say though. You see, I'm not very good at talking to girls. Unless they're my friends of course." He said and frowned when the male suddenly stopped in mid sentence. "Is something wrong sir?" He asked softly, wondering if he had said something wrong.

Lady Chello

Old 05-10-2015, 10:06 PM

" I think that we should just try and find jobs. Besides goodness always wins. " Radiance said as she continued up the path. " We might have a lot to learn but they can learn just as much from us so don't get discourage. " She said as she turned and looked at Fadia. " Are you going to live here? I mean in the village or town I'm not sure what they are called now. I would like to be with you if that isn't to much to ask. You are the first angel I have met since I awoke. However I understand if you wish to be alone. " Radiance said as she smiled softly at Faida. " You know we could read books and try and learn about the new world. I believe there are many in the temple. " She offered agreeing with Fadia this could be harder for them to get a job.

Lex went quiet as he just sipped on his drink. He wasn't sure what to say as he looked around the place for a moment. He closed his eyes as he sat there and thought about the evil women that he had the pleasure of meeting this morning. " You have done nothing wrong. Just my past popping up to bite me in the rear is all. " He said finally as he tried to put on a smile. " Well if you have issues with girls who aren't your friends then make her you friend. That is where every relationship starts. Surely you get some free time after your job. Besides I'm sure it might be nice to show her around or you could offer to next time your off if she comes in. You could always drag me with you. It's not like I'm going any where any time soon remember I have orders to stay. You need to live a little. There are some moments that you have to chose the scary path because reward is worth it in the end. Don't sit around here doing your job and forgetting that your suppose to be living. Sometimes you have to do something in the moment. Don't forget that you seem to be more interested in your job and your duties and look like you forget about living. Don't end up like me. " Lex said as he looked up taking another drink.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-10-2015, 11:38 PM

Faida thought about what Radiance said and nodded. "You have a good point." She said softly. "Of course I want to live here. I do not have any other place to go to." Faida started and gasped, happy to hear what Radiance said. "Oh yes! How wonderful that would be! You are not asking much no, do not worry about asking for things. We can live here in the mountain or in the village, whatever is most comfortable to you I do not mind." She explained happily with a grin on her face. "In honesty, I do not like the thought of being alone. It frightens me." Faida admitted with a frown. Living with Radiance was something that she knew she would enjoy, they both would. It would help them get closer and become friends. "We can go read about this place yes. It will help us better understand the humans we are walking amongst." She agreed.

"Oh I see. Life hasn't been exactly nice to you has it?" Jesse asked. "To be honest, it hasn't been nice to me either, but I don't think it's exactly nice to anyone. Life always throws obstacles at us but we just have to find ways to overcome them. Some people choose the violent way and others, the peaceful way." He said but shut up when he realized he was rambling. He listened to what the male said and nodded. He had a point, he could just be her friend first and then he could probably become more. Talking to her would be tough unless it was during his lunch break. How would he start a conversation with her though without sounding stupid? "Well yes I do have free time after work, which I usually spend cleaning around the house and doing laundry." He admitted and shook his head. "I couldn't possibly drag you along against your will. Unless, you want to come along wit me? That would be different. If you want to come you can." Jesse answered. He finished up his lunch and drank his water while listening to the male and nodded. "True, sometimes I do have to live in the moment and take advantages of opportunities. They only come once sometimes and if I let them pass, I could regret it." He agreed.

Lady Chello

Old 05-11-2015, 03:04 AM

Radiance smiled hearing Fadia as she lead the way to the library in the palace or temple. The truth was they where two different buildings. The temple anyone was welcome to however her hidden home the palace only her people knew and knew how to enter it. Radiance smiled as she entered the large room floor to ceiling packed full of books. She looked around till she came up with a few books on the land and it's history. She also pulled out some of the new books for her and Fadia to read. "I wonder what we will learn." She said as she stared to gather some other books for Fadia and herself on nursing and law enforcement. "Why don't we read and maybe if we want later on we can try and live in the village. I know here we are safe. But is safe living? " She asked more to herself as she wondered on the question.

" I will help out with the house choirs, If I am to live in one of the rooms with you it's the least I can do. Besides I have a feeling that things around here wont be to demanding for law enforcement. I wouldn't mind going with you either. I'm new here and need all the help I can get. " Lex said with a grin forgetting the sadness he had moments earlier. "Besides why don't you ask for a day off now and then for yourself. You can spend your whole life working." Lex said as he kinda frowned and then laughed hearing what he said. " Wow...there has to be something about this town. I would have never said any of these things a couple of months ago. I have always worked. I guess things change." Lex said as he thought about his partner and what losing him had taught him.