Kanamo
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2007, 07:23 AM

I finished Fate/Stay Night recently, and I'm completely in love with the plot, characters, designing, ideas, and everything! >w< I wish I could draw more fanart of them-it's way too fantastic not to. >.<

Deidara
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Deidara

Old 05-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Naruto, Tsubasa, FMA, One Piece, Bobobo, and the list goes on and on. :oops:

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-20-2007, 08:58 PM

I love Naruto, Tsubasa and FMA too ^^

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 04:46 AM

Oh gosh, I'm always watching around 4 series at a time xD At the moment, it's 12 Kingdoms, Naruto, Death Note, and Nana. Ohh, 4 exactly ='D

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 05:40 AM

oooh i want to start death note i just never seem to get around to it. i don't even know what its really about i just heard its good from someone with similar taste as me

Oh and gotta say i finished Gatekeepers and the sequel ova Gatekeepers 21 and to all people out there i don't recommend it. i absolutely love it but i have no idea why- the original GK was ok and really chesy which made it cute :) but then (re-)watching GK21 and realizing all sorts of things u missed out on because the novel isn't translated (that i can find) is a very very agonizing ordeal T_T my obsession with it mulitplied ten fold b/c i watche dit all lol

oh and back on Boogiepop- borrowed it from a friend man i love that series

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 04:25 PM

Ooh yeah, Death Note is pretty good =D
I've always wanted to try Boogiepop (= What's it about?

Naeru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-21-2007, 07:35 PM

Bleach @_@;;

Lots and lots of bleach. You can tell from my siggy ^^

(Hitsugaya is so huggable, no?)

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-21-2007, 11:32 PM

lol xD I used to watch Bleach, but I'm about 100 episodes behind, so yeah ^^;; He IS cute though =D Nice sig picture x))

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 05-22-2007, 02:56 AM

I'm obsessed with La Corda D'oro right now. xD I watched all the episodes with subs...and waiting for the rest..but someone told me that the fansub group will no longer sub them! How sad... :( :( :(

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-22-2007, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa Rose
oooh i want to start death note i just never seem to get around to it. i don't even know what its really about i just heard its good from someone with similar taste as me

Oh and gotta say i finished Gatekeepers and the sequel ova Gatekeepers 21 and to all people out there i don't recommend it. i absolutely love it but i have no idea why- the original GK was ok and really chesy which made it cute :) but then (re-)watching GK21 and realizing all sorts of things u missed out on because the novel isn't translated (that i can find) is a very very agonizing ordeal T_T my obsession with it mulitplied ten fold b/c i watche dit all lol

oh and back on Boogiepop- borrowed it from a friend man i love that series
I absolutely love Death Note. I never heard of that anime before until I saw a thread here once. I looked it up on Google and found it interesting so I decided to watch it. At first I wasn't really like up for it but after watching the first episode, I was like, wow that is one heck of a good episode. From that, I just kept watching and watching until I finished until Episode 31 (ep 32 will be coming this tuesday).

Oh really? I should watch that too after I finished watching "Onegai Teacher". Although it is very perverted, I found it fun to watch cause it makes me laugh xD I love watching things that will either make me laugh, cry, heartfelt, and mysterious.

Ooooo Bleach. It's been a while since I last watched it. I don't remember the last episode I watched on CN since my CN channel got disconnected for no reason xp YTV was at first ahead of CN when it comes to showing this anime but for no apparent reason, they started again from chapter 25 till 1. I was like.. oh come on! Oh well xp

Damn, I wonder when Saiunkoku Monogatari would come to Canada/US ^^ I heard that it will be coming this summer. I wonder who would be casting it ^^

[off topic]
Does anyone wants to become one of those voice actors for anime series?

I would love to do that for a hobby but not for a career you know? I know one place where they filmed Inuyasha (Ocean Studios, Vancouver) since I don't leave that far.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-22-2007, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppi
I'm obsessed with La Corda D'oro right now. xD I watched all the episodes with subs...and waiting for the rest..but someone told me that the fansub group will no longer sub them! How sad... :( :( :(
I'm guessing that anime got licensed. The same thing happened with Saiunkoku Monogatari. 2 fansubs (We suck and Shadow Dreams) decided not to sub the second season because the first season was licensed by Geneon. Right now, I'm waiting for Kiss Sub to do it. They are like my only hope since I love that series so much.

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2007, 05:09 AM

Ooh, never heard of La Corda D'oro.. What's it about? *^^*

Saikoguy
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2007, 02:54 PM

I'm constantly obsessing Tenchi Muyo XD.

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM

Saiunkoku Monogatari? man i got to watch more of them episodes, im around about early 20 episodes of series one. O_O;;; T^T

Right now my obsessions would have to be Loveless (its practally always my obsession really... ) Touka Gettan, Death Note, (or at least i was... i got past ep 25 though... and it feels weird in a bad way..) and Kamichama Karin.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-23-2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroshaxKerry
Saiunkoku Monogatari? man i got to watch more of them episodes, im around about early 20 episodes of series one. O_O;;; T^T

Right now my obsessions would have to be Loveless (its practally always my obsession really... ) Touka Gettan, Death Note, (or at least i was... i got past ep 25 though... and it feels weird in a bad way..) and Kamichama Karin.
I watched it 2 weeks before it got licensed. Right when I finished with the first season, Geneon licensed it. Now I'm looking for people to sub season 2 T___T

oooo loveless. I have not seen that anime but I know my friend loved it so much. I love Death Note. I'm still waiting for the new episode in subs that came out yesterday in Japan ^^

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2007, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy bear
Quote:

I watched it 2 weeks before it got licensed. Right when I finished with the first season, Geneon licensed it. Now I'm looking for people to sub season 2 T___T

oooo loveless. I have not seen that anime but I know my friend loved it so much. I love Death Note. I'm still waiting for the new episode in subs that came out yesterday in Japan ^^
Its licensed? O_O
ahhh... i better hurry up and watch it >.<;;; or vow to not watch it again till it comes out, dont want to go to far into the series then have to start getting the DVD's.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-24-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy bear
Quote:

Its licensed? O_O
ahhh... i better hurry up and watch it >.<;;; or vow to not watch it again till it comes out, dont want to go to far into the series then have to start getting the DVD's.
Yep, It got licensed I think in May 4th-ish.

Silver-hime
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Silver-hime Send a message via Yahoo to Silver-hime

Old 05-24-2007, 06:04 PM

My current obsessions would be Loveless and Gravitation. I can't help it. I'm a yaoi lover.

. M i d n i g h t .
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2007, 10:15 PM

Right now I'm watching Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and Kaze no Stigma. Occasionaly I'll watch some others. xP

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2007, 10:21 PM

i hate when u get into a series right as everyone has to back off b/c its licensed lol

Boogiepop- Its about teenagers that are going through mutations for evolution (there's a word for that , that i can't think of lol) anywhoo- so all these kids/teenagers are getting these new wierd powers but out there there is a conspiracy to hunt them down. there's also a hidden war kinda being waged between these 2 (3) forces Boogiepop and (ACK! can't think of name :evil: damg it). idk i'm not good at explainging and its a trippy series to begin with but its VERY Good!

oh La Cordo D'Ordo- Theres a school with too major departments- Music and Gen Eds. Every year the music school holds a major competetion amoungust "chosen" students (any year). Well skipping back- when the school was founded the man was helped by a fairy (of music) each sharing the desire to spread love of music (or something along those lines) - skip back to present and that fairy is able to choose anyone in the school to compete in the festival. And this story is about him finding this one gen ed student and what she goes through in the competetion. Pretty good i have seen some of the anime and i have the manga. the manga is good but the anime is great b/c u get the bonus of being able to hear all the beautiful pieces

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-25-2007, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa Rose
i hate when u get into a series right as everyone has to back off b/c its licensed lol

Boogiepop- Its about teenagers that are going through mutations for evolution (there's a word for that , that i can't think of lol) anywhoo- so all these kids/teenagers are getting these new wierd powers but out there there is a conspiracy to hunt them down. there's also a hidden war kinda being waged between these 2 (3) forces Boogiepop and (ACK! can't think of name :evil: damg it). idk i'm not good at explainging and its a trippy series to begin with but its VERY Good!

oh La Cordo D'Ordo- Theres a school with too major departments- Music and Gen Eds. Every year the music school holds a major competetion amoungust "chosen" students (any year). Well skipping back- when the school was founded the man was helped by a fairy (of music) each sharing the desire to spread love of music (or something along those lines) - skip back to present and that fairy is able to choose anyone in the school to compete in the festival. And this story is about him finding this one gen ed student and what she goes through in the competetion. Pretty good i have seen some of the anime and i have the manga. the manga is good but the anime is great b/c u get the bonus of being able to hear all the beautiful pieces
I know what you mean. It does suck! T_T

Psycho~
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2007, 11:39 AM

Right now I´m watching trinity blood and bleach ^____^

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-04-2007, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho~
Right now I´m watching trinity blood and bleach ^____^
those are the popular movies people watch these days ^^ I have completed watching Trinity blood from CN but I'm still continuing watching bleach. So far, I think Bleach is a wonderful anime ^^

IcyPanther
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2007, 04:22 PM

One Piece! I used to think it looked stupid, but now i'm hooked. I'm jsut waiting for Kaizoku to sub more episodes; stuck on 223 xD But yeah, when I was in badminton last month I'd yell 'gomu gomu no smash' and stuff when I was hitting ^^; Twas lots of fun

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-06-2007, 05:49 PM

i've already posted here but i found another obsession
Death Note <3
oh oh and Loveless! ^^