Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 01-31-2008, 11:31 AM

***Chapter 7 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 7; Fruits Basket.

Kyou became confused for a little while. For the past few days Yuki hasn't talked a lot. Not even to Tohru.
But, maybe that's what he wants me to think? Maybe...And he's always outside taking walks.
Or, he's getting groceries all by himself. He found it strange. But, what's even stranger is that he has the chance to tell everybody that he kissed him, but he hasn't. He hates it.
Today, some more friends and family came by.

Summer has gotten hotter and Tohru asked everybody to go to the beach with her. She went to Yuki to ask him, but he refused.
Another strange thing. Nobody will refuse to see a girl in a two-piece bathing suit playing around.
So, everybody left him besides Kyou. Kyou stayed to keep and eye on Yuki. So, Yuki went outside to wave everybody a good bye.
---- ---- ---- ----

Fruits Basket extra!:

Momiji and Haru went along with Tohru and the rest to the beach.
Shigure went to another persons house. He wont say.
Another strange thing.
Yuki knew Kyou would stay so he sneaked out of the house and went to the beach also. Now, another mad Kyou. D:<
So, unexpected things happened and will be happening in the next chapters. So, I'll explain a little bit of things:

A.) Kidnap {Will it bring Yuki and Kyou together? Or end their relationship forever?}

B.) Haru in the nut house. {How will that happen?}

C.) Momiji wearing a...dress? {Why?}

This things will happen in the next chapters.
Let's wait and see what order they come in!

Oh!, and...

D.) More fights, drama, and love! Unexpected pairings!

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 AM

***Chapter 8 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 8; Fruits Basket

After the long day at the beach everybody packed up and went back to their homes. Kyou knew long time ago that Yuki left the house and decided to just stick around at the house anyway.
Everybody returned to the house and got ready to get to work tomorrow.
"Tohru-san, you can go take a shower first." Yuki said with a smile. Tohru's face sort of blushed. "T-Thank you Sohma-kun! I-I'll go right away!" Tohru ran into the shower room and dissapeared behind the stain glass door.

Yuki sighed and went upstairs into his room. He turned around once he locked his door and faced his room. And he saw...Kyou?
"K-Kyou you startled me! Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Why are you avoiding me all of a sudden? Afraid I'll hit you again?"

"I'm not afraid of you Kyou. Please get out."

"No, I want to know the reason you attem-"

"Because you told everybody about me. Now please get out."

"No,not that. Why you didn't tell everybody about me kissing you."

"I don't go as low as you no matter what you do to me."

Kyou just stared at Yuki as if looking for something. "Do you like Tohru? More than a friend I mean."
Yuki just stared back at him. "No. Only as a friend. Even if I did like Tohru-san more than that, I would've never have told you." Kyou smirked. "Why? because you think I'd tell Tohru and everybody else about it?"
Yuki sat down onto his bed. Kyou was leaning against the wall next to the door. He was crossing his arms and stared at Yuki with his regular hatred expression.

"Exactly. Yet, no. I really doesn't matter if Tohru-san knows or not. She'd probably say yes if I asked her to go out with me."

That got Kyou really upset. And he didn't know why. "I bet she'd pick me over you." Kyou replied with a little snobbish sound and look onto his face.
"Dating Tohru-san isn't a challenge. And she isn't a toy. I'm not going to play stupid game with you. and I already said I don't like Tohru-san."

Kyou stared at him. "Whatever. I'm going to bed." Kyou got up and left Yuki's room and returned to his own. He took out the tape recorder he had in his back pocket and set it down next to his bed. Then he turned off the lights and lied down. 'Tohru will be crushed when she hears this...'
---- ---- ---- ----

Recently that day:

Kyou got up and called Tohru while she was out on her trip to the beach.

"Hello? This is Tohru!"

"Hey, Tohru I just need someone to talk to. Do you know why Yuki refused to come, but then went when I stayed home?"

"N-No! He never really tells me this stuff. Do YOU know why?"

"Nu-Uh. But, I think he likes you. More than a friend should. Y'know what I mean?"

On the other line Tohru blushed. "R-Really?! I didn't know that!"

"Yep. I'm certain he does. But, I don't know for sure. I'll try and find out. Do YOU like him?"

A long pause. "Umm...Yes. But, please don't tell him!"

"I wont don't worry."

They continued their conversation for a while. Then, Yuki arrived at the beach, So they stopped their conversation.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

'Tohru will be crushed when she hears this...'

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-01-2008, 11:58 AM

***Chapter 9 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 9;Fruits Basket.

The next morning after their breakfast he took Tohru to walk and talk.
"Hey, Tohru, I found out if Yuki likes you or not."

"R-Really?! Well, does he like me?!"

"I can't tell you. just listen to this."

He took out the tape recorder. "I had a conversation yesterday with Yuki. And this is what he said." Before he presented the tape to Tohru, yesterday he went onto the computer and moved Yuki's words around to make it seem meaner.

He pressed 'play' onto the tape and they both listened.

'Tohru is a toy. She'd probably say yes if I asked her to go out with me, but I don't like her. But, I bet she'd pick me over you. Now, please get out.'

Tohru expression changed. She had a straight face and just stared at the tape recorder. "O-Oh...So, I'm a toy..." Kyou turned her to him and put both hands on her shoulders.
"Tohru, but I like you. More than anything. Please go out with me."

Tohru blushed and stared back at Kyou. "U-um..." He was about to hug her, but stopped when he remembered he'd turn to a cat. So, Instead he lightly kissed her onto her lips.
Tohru face turned a darker red, If that was possible. "K-Kyou! Y-You really Like me?..."

Kyou stared back at her. "Go out with me?"
Tohru put both hands onto her cheeks. "Y-Yes!"
She threw Kyou into a hug and his eyes widened. They fell onto the ground and smoke went everywhere.
"Ohmygosh! I'm soo sorry Kyou!" She said to a orange cat that was in her arms. Kyou just licked her face.

Tohru smiled, then started laughing.
---- ---- ---- ----

The rest of the day Tohru and Kyou was on a date. Yuki stayed in the house and Momiji and Haru came to give him company.
"I wonder where they went all day today." Momiji said finally.
"Maybe for a walk like Tohru-san said she would go on today. Kyou is the person who usually follows her around like a puppy dog." Yuki said before he took a sip of his tea.
"Hm.? Somebody is upset. What happened?" Haru asked.

"He asked Tohru-san out and tape recorded my conversation with him yesterday. He switched my words around on the tape and made it seem I said something ruder than what I really meant."

"And, how do you know this?" Haru replied, surprised at how much he knows.

"I heard him on the computer last night, switching around my words. And I heard them today when he presented the tape to her. The real words I said is on the computer."

Haru and Momiji stayed quiet, taking this all in. "Oh." Is all the came out of Haru's mouth.
"But, why didn't you stop him when he was on the computer the night you caught him?"

Yuki shrugged. "Because it seems to fake to be real. I could just explain to her and show her the real tape. Then, she'd be mad at Kyou for tricking her.", Yuki slightly opened his eyes,"And Kyou would be mad. And I'd win...Again."

Momiji and Haru stared at him. "But, she'd get confused on who to believe. I mean, She trusts you both. And both of you have tapes to believe."

Yuki smiled. A smile that means 'I know something you don't.' "You'll see soon enough. I have enough proof to trap him in a corner. I know he doesn't like Tohru-san that way and I know he thinks I like her, No matter what I tell him. So, he's going to try to make me jealous by making a deep relationship with Tohru-san. Then, once he finds out that I really don't like her and go out with someone else, then he'd be trapped with a person he truly doesn't love.", he took another sip, "And he doesn't want to hurt Tohru-san's feelings by telling her he doesn't like her and dump her after so much they've been through."

Everyone was quiet after Yuki finished his plan. "So, you don't like Tohru?" Haru asked. Yuki opened his eyes. "In fact, I do. I'll dump the person I went out with earlier and ask Tohru-san out. But, you see, I'll make a fake relationship with the person I'd pertend to go out with.", Yuki took another sip, "So, who wants to volenteer?"

Haru and Momiji looked at each other. "Umm..."
---- ---- ---- ----

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-01-2008, 12:07 PM

***Chapter 10 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 10; Fruits Basket.

After a long day of dating, Tohru and Kyou returned to the house to see only Yuki eating some food.
Yuki looked up and smiled. "Oh!, Hi guys! How was your little walk?"
Tohru just stared at him with pure hatred. "None of your business.", She grabbed Kyou's hand, "Let's go Kyou!"
While Tohru pulled Kyou, Yuki and him exchanged glances. Yuki had a look of, 'I know what's going on' and Kyou looked as if, 'What do you know?'
"I'm going to take a shower Kyou!"
Kyou smiled at her. "Okay. You go on." Tohru nodded happily and ran upstairs.
Kyou went back downstairs and once he got off the steps a question was thrown at him. "How was your date Kyou?" Kyou grinned. "It was fine Yuki. How was your day alone?" Yuki grinned and opened his eyes. "I wasn't alone. Momiji and Haru came over earlier. I guess you missed them. Did you have food on your date or are you still hungry?"

"I had food on the date, than you very much Yuki."

"Ah. Which resteraunt did you go to?"

"The best one in town."

"That must've been fun. I'm glad you enjoyed your date." Yuki got up and put his tea cup in the dishwasher. "I'll go to bed now, Kyou. Have a good night." Yuki disapeared around the bend of the stairs.
---- ---- ---- ----

Kyou was confused...Again. 'Why is Yuki acting so strangely?... Does he know something that I don't know?...'

'I wonder....'

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-01-2008, 12:11 PM

The stories so far...

Do you like the stories? I haven't gotten any comments yet. What pairings do you think will for or do you think already formed in Fruits Basket?
Do you think Cassie will die in Missing Pieces. I know Miss Pieces is complete, but do you think she died after the story ended and her life went on? What do you think happened to Anne? Did she die or live? Hints in the last chapter tell you what happened to Anne. Not hard core hints. Just a brief summary of what happened to her.
But, tell me some idea's of what you want in Fruits Basket or for a new story that I will make. Let's see what happens, Ne?

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-05-2008, 11:04 AM

Chapter 11 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 11; Fruits Basket.

It was near midnight and everybody was fast asleep...Except for Tohru. She cried all night thinking about how Yuki hates her so much. How can he? He was nice this WHOLE time! And why would he tell Kyou that he didn't like her? Wouldn't he know that Kyou would tell?

Tohru was confused. She wanted to talk to Yuki, but then she didn't. She lied back down onto her bed, staring at the ceiling. "Why must he make me feel this way?..." She whispered under her breath.
"Are you okay?" Came another voice out of the darkness.

Tohru jumped and almost screamed, but a hand covered her mouth. "Shh! It's me, Kyou!" He felt Tohru calm down, then he removed his hand.
"Oh. Sorry, Kyou,"

"It's okay. I heard you crying. What's wrong?"

Tohru giggled. "You have really good hearing. You heard Yuki when his room is way down the hall. And now you heard me!"
Kyou sort of smiled, but Tohru couldn't see him, so she assumed something else.
"Did I get you mad? I'm sorry Kyou!"

"No! You didn't, it's okay."

They were talking in hushed voices, afraid of waking somebody up next door to them. "You were crying, Tohru. What's up?"
Tohru's smile faded. She put he knee's to her chest and played with the blanket using only her fingers. "Well....It's Yuki...He was so..!.", she choked back a sob,"nice this whole time and now...He's....So mean!"

Kyou stared at her for a little while then crawled over and threw his arms around her.
Then a cloud of dust and Tohru was hugging a cat, crying.
---- ---- ---- ----

The next morning was very busy, school starts in a hour and everybody overslept who became use to their summer sleeping pattern.
"Hurry up everybody! Breakfast and go!" Tohru yelled to the stairs.
Once everybody was out of the house it got quiet again. Tohru kept her distance from Yuki and stood next to Kyou. Yuki knew that Tohru would hate him, but it's all part of the plan NOT to tell her yet.

'Just a matter of time...'

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-05-2008, 09:55 PM

Chapter 12 of Fruits Basket.

Chapter 12;Fruits Basket.

The temperature dropped a lot during the past weeks. Tohru grew onto Kyou and Kyou grew onto her. He never knew he'd actually have feelings for Tohru. It was only to keep Yuki away from her, buy he has sprung new feelings for the girl. She became special to him. And he didn't know when it started.
They became unseperable and it annoyed Yuki. Greatly.
He went downstairs and visited the rest of the family at the table.
They were all eating and Tohru was leaning on Kyou. it sickened Yuki. His plan wasn't going so good. Maybe telling Tohru-san now was a good idea. So, he went back upstairs and got the real tape and the camera that was in his room the time that they talked.

We returned downstairs and looked into Tohru's eyes. "Tohru-san, may I have this moment to talk to you?", Kyou got up with Tohru,"Alone." Yuki said with a glare. Kyou snorted, but obeyed and sat back down.
---- ---- ---- ----

Tohru ran back inside, crying. Kyou got up and ran after her. "Wait! Tohru, what's wrong?!" He grabbed by her shoulder and turned her around. "What's-", she pushed him off of her. "Get away from me! I don't want to talk to you!" She ran upstairs and into her room.

'Why?! Why does Kyou have to be the one?'

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-09-2008, 01:13 PM

Chapter 13 Of Fruits Basket

Chapter 13; Fruits Basket Part 1

It was dark in the Sohma house. Everybody was sleeping and some stayed up. Like Tohru. Tohru invited Momiji And Haru over to spend a night. Haru stays in Yuki's room and Momiji stays with Tohru.
Tohru was lying in her bed looking at the roof and Momiji was lying on his side looking at her.
"Why do you think Kyou lied?"

Momiji stayed quiet for a while, surprised at the sudden question. "Maybe...He likes you and he doesn't want you to like Yuki?"

"I don't know...I feel so used..." She choked back a sob.
Momiji put his head against her chest to calm her down. "It's okay, Tohru. They're both not right for you."

Tohru hugged him. "Maybe you're right."
Momiji smiled and re-closed his eyes.
---- ---- ---- ----

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 05:19 PM

Chapter 13; Fruits Basket; Part 2

The following day Kyou was heart broken. He didn't want to leave Tohru. He actually has feelings for her now. Now Yuki is ruining everything.
I mean, he did like Tohru before he knew Yuki did. But, after a while he kind of guessed Tohru liked Yuki and gave up. But, now...He wants Tohru back and he doesn't know what to do to make her like him again. He has to talk to Yuki...No! That would make him seem like a loser!
He needs to get her some other way...
---- ---- ---- ----

Tohru went out of town with Momiji and Tohru plus Shigure. Yuki and Kyou are left in the house because Tohru wanted them to make up.
As much as Yuki and Kyou protested, Tohru ignored them. So they gave up. Once Tohru left, Yuki grabbed his coat and was heading out the door.

"Where the hell are you going?" Asked Kyou, as he sat on the couch flipping through the channels. Yuki rolled his eyes.
"To visit friends, Father."

It was Kyou's turn to roll his eyes. "Stop being smart with me, Damn Rat."

"Too bad. Your not my father, you don't own me. I can do whatever the hell I want." Kyou got and and grabbed his collar. He then slammed him against the wall.

"YOU ruined my chance with Tohru. YOU HAD to show her the tape!" Kyou spat at him.
Yuki turned his head, avoiding the sudden outfall of spit.
"Kyou, Number one, you're spitting on me, Number two, get the hell off me, and number three, you're the one who started this in the first place!"
Kyou turned angrier, if that was possible. "What did I do, huh?!"
Yuki stared into his eyes.
"You tried to make her hate me in the first place! Or do you not remember?!"

Kyou let go of his collar after a long silence. "Because she liked you...I know she did.." Kyou looked away, trying NOT to cry EVER in front of Yuki.
Yuki turned Kyou's head around. "I don't even LIKE Tohru like that. Now she knows. And you still have a chance with her. She liked you before she can like you again."
They stayed quiet for a while and then Kyou pushed him and ran upstairs.
Yuki watched him run and then re-grabbed his coat and headed for the door.
---- ----

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 05:34 PM

Chapter 13; Fruits Basket; Part 3

Yuki came back to the Sohma house, like, 3 hours later. He didn't really visit friends, he just wanted to get out of the house for a while.
Kyou was still locked up inside his room. Yuki took off his coat and set it down on the couch arm. He then grabbed the mail that was set down in front of the house and scanned through it for anything good.
Bill, Bill, Letter for Tohru, Bill, Letter for...Kyou? Yuki was puzzled that anyone would mail stuff to him, but you never know.
He took the letter and carefully opened it. It was from this girl named, Hikaido Hiroshi. Strange...He never heard of A Hikaido before.
He opened the letter to find a note in neat cursive and a small box that looks like a ring or necklace could fit in it.
The letter read:

Dear Kyou,

I'm thinking of coming by your town for Valentines day. Valentines day is only a few days away and I want to come 3 days before it so we can hang out.
I haven't seen you in a long time, so I can't wait to see how much older you look! I dyed my hair blonde with a few highlights. I want to look perfect for you.

That gift is from a State in America called New York. It was on sale for like, over 100 dollars. So, I hope you really like it. The necklace is a special gift from me to you. Take really good care of it and I'll see you in about 2 or 3 days.

Love, Hikaido.

Taped on the back of the letter was a picture of her and Kyou. They were smiling and it looks like those pictures from those photo booths in the mall. Maybe, they were on a date?
Kyou...On a date?! What a joke...

Yuki put the letter neatly back into its envelope and re-closed the envelope. He then, went upstairs to show Kyou the letter.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Chapter 14 Of Fruits Basket

Chapter 14; Fruits Basket; Part 1

Kyou left his room after reading the note. Kyou knew very well who Hikaido was. 'Hikaido is such a stalker.' Kyou thought. Back when he was near her she used to follow him everywhere and say that they were going out to his friends. He got so mad one day that he yelled at her and ran away.
That didn't stop her though. She was really sad when she had to move somewhere far away from Kyou. That was when they were about 7 and he kissed her the day she was leaving. He told her that he would never ever leave her and she would always be in his heart. She said she would remember that and try to come every other Valentines day.
And she didn't lie. Every other Valentines day he would rent an apartment, So the rest of the Sohma family wouldn't see her with him and they would celebrate it. He doesn't like her like that, but she remembers the promise he told her a long, long time ago.
She never let go of that and she doesn't want their "relationship' to fade away. She beats up any girl she sees him with, so for Tohru's safety, he stays away from that house.

Kyou sat down on the couch re-reading the letter and staring at the cheap-looking gift that looks like it came from a dollar store. He stuffed the gift in his back jeans pocket and the letter in his front pocket.

'2 or 3 days...'

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Peach Girl Story!

I was on my way home from school one day, as I wore my usual school uniform, with my bleached hair and sun-tanned skin. I always wondered why I could never get it white again...

"Hey, Momo!" a familiar voice called.

I heard someone calling me, and I turned around, a bit startled out of my thoughts.

"Momo! Hey! Wait up!" It took me a moment to realize that the voice was Kairi's.

Kairi is this guy in class that usually bothers me, but ever since Touji left me, he's done nothing but support me. Oh, Kairi...

"Momo, I was thinking that maybe this weekend we could go to the movies," he spoke to me.

"The... movies?" I questioned him.

Oh my gosh! Even though me and Kairi have been going out, it never occured to me that we haven't had a date once.

"Yeah. That new movie is coming out this Friday," he said with ease. I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Oh... Uh... Sure," I tried to smile, but my blush took over my entire expression!

"Hey, you okay? Your face seems a bit red. Ooooh! Momo! You look so cute!"

"Kairi..." I didn't bother to finish my sentence, I just walked off, shoving him to the side a bit. I wouldn't dare let him see my face! It must be even redder!

"Hey, Momo! Wait!" he yelled to me. I just ignored him and kept going.

If you haven't noticed, or didn't know already, my name is Momo Adachi. School can be a pain sometimes, because my "best" friend is always out to get me, but, hey, no matter what, I always get past her tricks.

No longer thinking about Kairi, I felt someone grab my arms, as I was snapped out of my thoughts again. I turned around, seeing Kairi's face again.

"Momo... Are you all right? You've been out of it lately."

"What? Oh, sorry..." I sighed. I wasn't over Touji yet, either... It's holding me back.

Meanwhile...

As I was hiding in the bushes, I wrote down every single word I heard. "A date, huh," I said to myself. My smirk grown larger. Then, I took it back. My gorgeous face doesn't need that facial expression!

Oh, wait. You don't know who I am? Oh, I'm just Sae Kashiwagi! You know, Momo's dearest friend. I followed Momo home and, well, surprise-surprise. Momo's got a little date! I listened in for the times, because all I knew was that they were going to have it at the movies on the weekend. Ugh. Can't they hurry it up? I got to get a plan together, hello!

"It's okay. So, what's on your mind?" Kairi questioned Momo. Ugh. What the hell? Does he ever stop trying to make her feel better? It annoys me!

"Nothing... just stuff," I heard Momo tell him. Get it off your mind already! He'll just bug you until he gets the answer!

"What kind of stuff?" he asked her. Ugh! Tell the damn date already!

"Look, Kairi... Uh... What day and time are we going to the movies?" Momo questioned him. Ah! Finally! Wait. What was on her mind?

"Anytime you want to go. As long as I'm not busy. Then again, I'm never busy for you," I groaned. He's always so mushy and nice to her. Ha! I have people nice to me all the time. Whether they're asking me out or telling me I'm hot!

"How about Saturday? It's always crouded on Friday's. Um... Say, around seven?" Good. Got it!

"Sure. You're right, Momo. Saturday is better," Kairi agreed with her. Ugh. Shut up and stop being so nice to her! Be nice to me and ignore her!

"Yeah.. I'll see you later, okay?" I saw her smile. I need to crush that smile!

"Aw, Momo! Can't we hang out?" Kairi practically begged her. Wimp!

"I'm sorry, I have to study for Friday's test. Gotta' go! Bye!" she ran off, just like that. Yeah, you better run. I got plans for you.

I put down necessaries for this date, like the time and the day. I don't need to know what movie theater. I can just follow Momo and find that out. Tee-hee!

I saw Kairi sigh and kick a rock off the sidewalk and leave. Well, too bad. I had somewhere to be.

And back to our Peach Girl...

This sucks. I lied to Kairi about testing, but I did have to do something. Mom said that she wanted me to go grocery shopping. No big deal. I needed some alone time anyway. Kairi would've tagged alone if I didn't make up an excuse...

I sighed and beat the pillow up, feeling a little guilty. All Kairi does is help me, and over and over again, all I do is be mean to him! I really need to get some sense into my head sometimes! Well, it didn't matter, I lied already so I need to shut up now! Why can't I ever get Touji out of my head? I'm always thinking about how he used to comfort me and tell me that he liked my skin... and wouldn't mind if it got darker. He told me to swim this year if I wanted to swim. I can't help it. But, it doesn't matter, either... it's over. For good. Isn't it? I began beating the pillow again. But then I remembered I had to go to the store.

I changed into regular clothing; a blue-jean mini skirt with black leggings, a plain pink pair of sandals, a white tank-top, and I threw on a pink-and-black scarf to accessorize. I thought it was cute enough. I left my hair the way it was and ran out of the door, waving to my mom as she was cleaning. Taking a right, I began to make my way to the store.

Later...

"Momo, dear, thank you for shopping for everything. I really needed it. I'm going to make dinner so don't go running off anywhere!" my mom told me.

I smiled and nodded, going to my room. I turned on my radio, Chieco Kawabe's "Over" already half-way through. Crap! I missed one of my favorite songs! As I heard some of the lyrics, "I've been over you. Don't tell me what you-what you wanna' do, what you wanna' do, what you wanna' do," I began to think about Touji. Why am I obsessed with him? Although the song was saying, "Don't tell me what you want to do," my heart was saying, "Please come back to me Touji. Please want to be with me again..." I began to feel a little depressed, so I turned the radio off again and laid on my bed, thinking of Touji and Kairi and how bad I was hurting...

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go on this date. Even though we're together, I still don't feel like I can do this...

What was Sae doing?

"Ugh. You idiot! Give me back my money!" I screamed at the "love" machine. What the hell? Stupid corny thing took my money and gave me a cheap reading!

"Uh, miss, I'm going to have to ask you to--"

"Shut up!" I screamed at this man. How could he order me around? With that, I stormed out. "Pinhead! Fix your machine!"

I decided to find out where Momo was, it was always fun humiliating her. I made my way over to her house and spoke to her mom, who let me in. God, she's so gullable.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Peach Girl; Chapter 2

"Momo, I..." Kairi spoke to me nervously...

"Momo, I can't go out with you anymore," he told me, looking a bit sad. Why...? Why can't you go out with me?!

"What do you mean, Kairi?!" I screamed at him.

"I just... can't, okay?"

"Why can't you, Kairi? I thought you loved me..." I said as I turned away, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I do, Momo, I do..."

I turned to face him, instead of crying, mad. "You can't break my heart and comfort me too!" As I said that, I turned away and ran off. I ran as far as i could without thinking of what I was doing. I ran through streets, probably not paying attention to whether I could legally walk or not.

I stepped into the street, a main one, and I wasn't paying attention. Suddenly, I heard beeps and loud noises. Before I knew it, I had blacked out...

A couple hours later...

Where the hell am I? I looked down, noticing the weird clothing. Hospital clothing.

"Oh, Miss Adachi! You're awake!" a weird, unfamiliar voice told me.

"Yeah.. I am... but... where am I?" I asked, my head hurting as I sat up.

"You got hit by a car."

"I-WHAT?!" I screamed. "Hit by a car?!"

"You don't remember? Honey, you walked into a main street, not even paying attention to what was going on and a large moving truck hit you," the lady told me. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh... I did?"

"...What were you thinking, not paying attention?!" she yelled at me.

"I was thinking..." my voice trailed off. How could I tell a complete stranger about my problem?! I slumped back, remembering what Kairi said to me. "Momo, I can't be with you."

"Speak up.. I can't hear you," the lady said.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, me? I'm nurse Nakatawa," she said with a smile. I knew it... I don't know her!

"Oh."

"At least you're all right. It's a good thing! Your parents were worried sick about you!" she said to me. I made them worry... "So was your friend."

"My friend? Who?" Don't tell me...

"Her name, I believe, is Sae Kashiwagi."

"Sae?!" I gasped.

She walked into the room, holding flowers. "Oh, Momo, what were you thinking? What happened?"

"... Nothing. What are you doing here?"

"I volunteered to take care of you while you're here!" she said, a smile on her face. She's lying.

"Take care of me? I'm perfectly fine," I said.

"Uh, no you're not, Miss Adachi. You have a broken leg," the nurse told me.

"What?! A broken leg?! Does this mean I can't swim?" I asked.

"Exactly, Momo, be careful next time!" Sae told me.

"Okay," I said, in a rather bad mood. Although, I wanted to cry and scream at her, I smiled and kept control. I wonder what little tricks she'll manipulate me with next...

"Momo, you're being released today. Because, if you haven't noticed, you already have your cast on and everything! Go get dressed," Sae told me. I hate it when she acts like I'm stupid.

"Okay, Sae." I got up, using crutches to support me, and tried to find my clothing. I did, later on, find them and got dressed.

"Are you ready, Momo?"

"Yes, Sae. I'm ready," I said, sighing.

"We're going to the park today, okay?"

"Okay."

Later...

We're finally here. My leg has never hurt so bad before! Is this Sae's plan?!

"Are you okay, Momo? You're looking a little pale."

"I'm fine," I told her. What is she trying to say, that it's almost impossible for me to look pale every once in a while? Oh, well.

Suddenly, I felt a hard slap across my butt. What the heck?!

"Hey, babe, what's up?" this hot-shot asked me. He was a blond, blue-eyed male. He was obviously European.

"Why did you do that to me?! Look at me! I'm using crutches!"

"Calm down, Momo, he's hot," Sae whispered to me.

"So?!"

"Listen, chick, You were just putting it out there, and I was just putting it out that I like what I'm seeing."

I blinked a moment, wondering what he was talking about, then I looked at myself and realized that the clothes I was wearing weren't the clothes I had on earlier! "Sae! What the heck is up with these clothes?!"

"Oh, I set them out for you. Remember? Your other clothes were torn up."

"Could this skirt get any shorter?!" I yelled at her. I felt the guy come up behind meand nuzzle my body. I tried to turn around, but my aching leg was preventing me from doing it! "Sae! Get him off of me!"

Before I knew it, the guy was suddenly off of me, Sae and I were on the ground, and I was screaming.

"That'll teach you to mess with innocent women," an unfamiliar voice had said.

The owner of the unfamiliar voice helped us both up. "I'm sorry for knocking you down. But it was all I could do to get you away from that punk before I tore him up."

"Uh, oh, um... Thank you," I said, a bit nervous.

"No problem, beautiful."

"Hey! What the hell is going on?! Damn it, why did you knock me down! Asshole!" I heard Sae going off at him.

I sighed and shook my head. "Sae, let's go."

The guy started walking off, but before leaving, he turned to us and winked. Then, he left. Wait... Why did he wink at us?!

"Momo, you look red now! Do you have the hots for that guy? I bet you do!"

"No..." I sighed. There's no getting through to Sae.

"Let's go."

Later...

On my way home, as I was in the middle of the city, I was deep in thought. A lot had happened today. I was wondering if Kairi was serious about breaking up. After all of this. There's no way... Then, I thought about Touji. How he always protected me. How he loved me sincerely. And how he left me... Why am I so easy to just... leave? Be dumped? I wonder if I'll ever know... I sighed a bit. I got hit by a car today, too. How could that, of all things, happen? It's not fair... I wondered if I deserved this all. Or if I should've died today. Or whether I'd be better off dead or alive. I decided that giving up is something people would want me to do, so I'm better off alive. Then there was that guy, who was feeling up on a girl who came out of the hospital that very day! If I could, I would've sent him to hell! Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Momo!"

"Wh-what the?!" I tried to turn around, but instead the person calling out my name came to face me.

"What happened to you?!"

It was Touji...

"Oh, hi Touji..." I smiled weakly to him, trying to mean the smile.

"What happened, Momo?"

"I... I got hit... by a truck..." I stuttered to him.

"What?! Are you serious?! How!" he was obviously upset at me...

"I don't want to talk about it. I have to go home..."

"Do you need help...?"

"It would be better. But I don't want to burden you. I'll get home by myself," I told him and started walking off.

"It's not a burden! And why are you wearing such a short skirt?"

"Sae." It was one thing I had to say, and I said it.

Suddenly, I felt myself lifted into the air. It scared me, badly! "What.. What are you doing?!"

"I'm carrying you home."

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Because, I..." his voice trailed off.

"Because what?"

"Because, Momo, I love you."

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:11 PM

Peach Girl; Chapter 3

"Because, Momo, I love you."

"Y-you what?! What about Sae?! No... You're lying!" I panicked. I turned away, tempted to run.

He sighed slightly. "I'm not lying... Momo... I'm sorry..."

"Explain to me why you dumped me for Sae!"

He turned me around and I fought back a little, but gave up soon. "Look, Momo. Sae's... nothing to me."

"Is this what you do? Toy with people's hearts? Make them love you? And then leave them? Is it what you're doing to Sae, too?"

"No, damn it!"

"You're lying," I told him.

Suddenly, he pulled me into his arms, reaching to kiss me. "I'm not..."

I slapped him across the face, stunning him, as I looked shocked slightly at my own actions. I, then, started to run away towards the city, since I was closer to it.

"Momo! Wait!" he yelled after me, holding his cheek. "I do love you! I'm sorry!"

I screamed back at him, "You're lying! It's all you ever do! Leave me alone! Stop mixing my feelings up!"

Suddenly, I crashed into somebody. That guy... the one that saved me earlier.

"Momo! Wait up! Please?!"

He finally caught up with me, as I quietly clung to the guy I crashed into. I whispered to him, "Please... make him stop... please..." I started to cry a little.

"Dude. I don't know your relationship to this girl, but she wants you to leave her alone."

"I LOVE her! How can I leave her alone?!" Touji screamed.

"If you love her so much, let her go."

"No!" he screamed again.

"Touji... I'm so sorry... but I love this guy!" I yelled to him, then grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his quickly, then pulled away. "Will that convince you to go away? Will it?!"

"No... you can't love him... Momo! You can't!" he yelled. He then grabbed my arm, and I felt a force of pulling... All of a sudden, Touji was on the ground, the guy was looking at him fiercely, and I was in the middle of this.

"W-what just happened...?"

"Your boyfriend just karate-kicked me. And you... you're..." Touji broke off in tears and ran.

I felt a heart-ache coming on. I felt so horrible. So bad for what I did.

"Are you okay? And what did you mean when you said you loved me?" the guy asked, his eyebrows raised confusedly.

"I'm... okay... just... hold me... okay?"

He held me and looked up, stroking my head.

What was Sae up to?

Ha-ha! Momo's got a little boyfriend. Now I have even more trash to throw out... around the school!

"I-I'm sorry for troubling you..." I heard Momo say. Don't play innocent.

"It's fine. You never troubled me. By the way, what's your name, anyway? Momo, right?" this hot guy said. Hm. I might just have to take him, too!

"Yes... what about... yours?" Momo asked, still choking a little. Wimp.

"Tamaki Kioku. All right, run along now. If you have any trouble..." he slipped a card into her hand, "feel free to call my cell phone."

"O-okay." How the hell can she get guys to like her so easily?! Ugh!

I saw Momo walk off towards her home, and I decided to pop up.

"Hi, Momo!" I said to her, appearing behind her and grabbing her shoulders.

"Ah! SAE! What the hell?!"

"Oh, Momo, I forgot about your leg. I'm so sorry." I think I lie pretty well.

"It's fine..." I saw her limp off. I have better things to do than to baby-sit her. So, I waved and walked off.

"Bye, Momo!"

"Bye, Sae." she said.

Kairi!

I sighed gently and looked around. I kicked a rock for ten minutes. I guess she wasn't coming. Who, you ask? Misao. I didn't want to break Momo's heart, but... I loved Misao. I still do. And I wanted her to meet me today, but she's 57 minutes late. I think I'll still wait, though...

Nothing interesting, back to Momo!

I groaned and turned on my radio. They had an American station, and I was always curious of what they played, so I turned it to it.

"All right! Konnichiwa everyone, here's Amanda Perez's Angel!" I heard the radio's deejay say.

The track started off slowly. It was so much different than the music I listen to. Then words came on. It went something like this...

"It's been five months since you went away

Left without a word and nothing to say nothing to say

When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul

But it wasn't good enough for you, no

So I ask God

God send me an angel

From the heavens above

Send me an angel to heal my broken heart

From being in love..."

After that, the lyrics started to dig into my heart and I turned it off. The lyrics stayed stuck in my head as I heard the phone ring. I answered it, startled.

"Hey, Momo. It's me. Your old classmate. Do you remember me?"

"Oh! Hi! How are you?" I asked. I actually wasn't sure who it was, but...

"Oh, I'm fine. Listen, Momo, I need your help."

"What? Um, with what?" I asked.

"Touji won't stop bothering me. He keeps telling me to talk to you about how much he loves you."

Suddenly, I found myself squeezing plastic in the phone. "I'm so sorry. I think we're breaking up..." I hung up, and sighed. I didn't want to break her off, but I felt I had to. I turned the phone off and put on headphones, listening to music as I chilled on my bed. I soon drifted off into sleep...

"Momo? Momo? Hello?"

"Huh? What's going on?" I leaned up, rubbing my eyes. My vision was blurred because I had just woke up.

"Someone came to see you. I think his name was Tamaki..."

"Okay. Mom, let him in. I don't feel up to getting out of bed..."

"Okay, hun," my mom said, walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, Tamaki walked into the room, waving to me, and sat down by my desk.

"Hi... so, uh, how did you know where I live?"

"You move around a lot, and it's easy to catch you making your way home. You stand out."

I nodded and blushed, looking away. "Oh."

"Of course, your crutches make it even easier to spot you. Not to mention your unique looks..."

"... Thank you, I think," I told him.

"No problem."

"So, what's up?" I asked him.

"Just working a lot. What about you?"

"Schooling. And surviving a lot of drama." I told him.

"Drama? What happened?" he asked me.

"I don't like talking about it..."

"Oh. Okay. What about your leg? What happened?" he asked.

"Well, I got hit by a car. Heh-heh. I guess I should pay more attention, huh?"

"Oh... That sucks. Be careful," he warned me.

"So, how old are you, anyway?"

"Nineteen."

"Oh. I'm seventeen," I told him.

"Sweet."

I smiled and nodded. "What do you do... for a living?"

"I work at a flower shop," he said, averting his eyes.

I nodded. "Wow! You must be the sensitive type." I laughed.

"Maybe."

"Whoa, whoa, I was just kidding, okay?"

"So, Momo, what are you doing this Friday?" he asked.

"Nothing much. Um, just doing what I've been doing, I guess."

"Would you mind... going to the beach with me?" he asked another question.

"Oh, uh, well..."

"Well?" he questioned me.

"I guess I could go."

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:13 PM

Peach Girl; Chapter 4

"Really? You'll go with me?"

"Yeah... I'll go."

Later that day...

"Mom! Mom! I need some money!" I called out to my mom.

"For what?"

"Well.. um.. remember that guy from earlier?" I asked nervously.

"Yes. What about him?"

"Well... he asked me out on a date..."

"Is that so?" She looked at me. Then a smile spread across her face. "Great! Maybe you'll feel better. Where are you going?"

"... The beach." I looked down. "I only have my school bathing suit and... well... I want to make impressions. Good impressions."

"I understand. And I guess your job doesn't pay well enough for you to buy the stuff that'll make you look good, huh?"

"It doesn't... I'm sorry, mom. Forget it." I sighed gently.

"No! No! It's not a problem. I understand. The job you got is just a clerk at a drug store. It doesn't pay that well, I take it. Here." She reached out her hand to reveal 10,000 yen bill.

My eyes lit up. "Not that much! I can't take--"

"Take it," she ordered me.

"... All right." I took it from her and walked out the door. "Thanks, mom!" I pulled out my cell phone. "Who could I call?" I sighed. I decided to go by myself; Sae wasn't the best for advice.

I stepped onto the local bus and took a seat in the mid-section. Riding by yourself isn't terribly safe, but I didn't think anything bad would happen.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a high-pitched, happy-sounding voice. "Is this seat taken?"

"Oh, well, no. It's not."

" 'Kay! Thanks! There weren't any others that weren't taken," she took a seat, "so I thought I could sit here. My name's Haruhi, but you can call me Haru. What's yours?"

"Oh.. I'm Momo."

"Well, hiyah, Momo! Nice to meet you!"

I looked down. She seemed nice, but after all the drama with Sae, I wondered if she was as nice as she seemed... "It's nice to meet you too."

"So what're you doing on here all alone?"

"Well, my friend was busy, so I was going to the mall to buy a bathing suit," I told her calmly.

"Mind if I tag along? I was heading home but I don't mind shopping! Tee-hee!"

"Sure."

What happened to Kairi?

Sigh... "She never came. I wonder why..."

I looked down at my watch. I waited nearly 8 hours for her. I felt kind of desperate and a little idiotic for waiting so long.

My phone started vibrating. I never felt it, though. Doo-doo-doo, do do do, do do, do do.

I heard my ringtone go off. I opened my phone and pressed it to my ear. "Hello?"

"It's me, Ryo."

"Yeah? What do you want?" I suddenly felt mad. I wonder why he decided to call.

"Heh. Misao didn't show, huh?" I heard his smile through the phone.

"What did you do?! Huh?! What?!"

"Oh, don't worry... Just got her pregnant, is all. You're an uncle now, little bro'."

"You little bastard... Why did you do it?!"

"It was all in a day's work. Don't worry. You can forget about having her. Go back to Momo."

Beep beep beep.

He hung up.

I tried to call back, but each time, I got the answering machine. I did the same for Misao, but she never answered, either. Why?

"Damn it... why? Why does he do it? Why to me?" My head hung low and into my hands as I slowly started to cry.

And Momo was doing?

"Momo! You look awesome in that! But I know you can do better."

"Really? All right!" I laughed. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I finally found a friend...

I saw Haru-chan pull out a pink and blue two-piece bathing suit, including a tight-at-the-side wrap. "You'd look grrreat in this!"

"You think? Okay, I'll try it on!"

After about ten minutes, I walked out the dressing room. "How does it look?"

"It's perfect! Momo, you look hot!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!" she smiled. "Who are you trying to look so hot for, anyway?"

"His name is Tamaki... Tamaki Kioku."

"Whoa, sounds hot. How old is he?"

"Nineteen." I bit my lip.

"I bet he's hot! He has to be!"

"He is." I giggled.

"Hey, Momo. Give me your cell phone number. Let's keep in touch. Maybe we can hang out again. You're way cool."

"Thank you." I wrote down on a piece of paper my number. "Yours?"

She grabbed the paper and giggled, pulling out a paper to do the same. "Here."

"I'll see you around! Thanks for the help!" I ran off, waving behind me.

"See ya', Momo!"

When I made it home, I felt so happy. I felt good. Better than ever.

"How'd it go, Mo?"

"Good, mom. I made a new friend too..." I broke off, pulling out my bathing suit and sandals I just bought, "and this is what I bought, and what she helped pick out."

"It's killer cute!"

"Thanks, mom. For the money."

"You're welcome."

Friday...

The doorbell rang. I bit my lip nervously, and opened the door. What stood before me was a hansome, rather hot guy in green and black trunks.

"You ready to go, Mo?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:14 PM

Peach Girl; Chapter 5

"You ready to go, Mo?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

He threw his arm around my waist, and I looked down. I was terribly nervous. Please let everything go okay...

"So..." he said, keeping his eye on me.

"What... kind of music do you like?" I asked. Not exactly a great question to ask, but it popped into my head first.

"I like anything but country and classical. Bleh," he said, pulling me close. "What about you?"

"Same..."

"Really?" I saw his gaze turn to my face with curiousity.

"Yeah," I said, still looking down. By now, we were at the train stop and heading to the beach. . . where I saved Kairi once before. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"All right. C'mon, let's go!"

He pulled me onto the train that just pulled up and I nodded. We sat next to each other, and I noticed one thing: everyone was staring at us, making comments like, "Oh, look at the beach bunny. I bet he's only into her for sex," and, "Where'd she get that tan? I bet she tans every single day. Whore." I suddenly felt a bit angered and upset, so I sat back in the train seat to hide my face.

"What's wrong? You're acting different," he asked once more.

"Nothing, all right?"

"Okay..."

Once we made it to the beach, I immediately ran straight for the water. Tamaki ran after me, splashing me. I dunked him under the water, and he popped up and dunked me. It was pretty fun.

I could've gone on like that forever, but I was getting hungry.

"Want to get a bite to eat? We can come back later."

"Okay," I said, smiling. He was a pretty nice guy, if you asked me.

Sae, where on earth have you been?

At the diner, I sat at a near-by table, hiding my face with a menu. "Oh, little Momo has a new boyfriend. Ha ha ha!"

"Momo, what do you want to get?" I heard that guy from the park ask her. Never knew they had a thing for each other.

"Oh... how about chicken teriyaki? Or sushi? Maybe some wasabi?"

"Sure, but that's a lot to eat. Wanna' share?" he asked her. Does she always get the good guys?

"Okay."

I listened intently for a while, eavesdropping on their conversation. I was whispering comments to myself, and I didn't even notice everyone giving me the eye. I ignored them, still making comments and such. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a tapping on my shoulder. "WHAT?!"

"Oh.. oh, ma'am, ready to order?"

"I'm NOT ordering ANYTHING here if those BASTARDS don't stop STARING at me!"

I smirked some, expecting them to shut every one of those bastards' eyelids, but instead, they kicked me out. What the hell? I decided Momo and that guy would leave sometime soon, so I waited near-by for them to leave.

After about thirty minutes, which took long enough, they FINALLY came out.

I followed them back to the beach, giving them ten minutes to cool down and get into the pool.

Section: Peach Girl

"Ah-ha-ha! This is so fun!" I splashed him and ran along the shore from him as he chased me to splash me back. "Can't catch me!" I dived into the water, and he followed after me. I kept swimming and swimming until I found myself back at shore. I ran around until he finally grabbed me from behind.

"Ha! Gotcha!" he laughed some. "Now what?!"

I giggled as he held me and smiled.

"Momo, dear!!" Suddenly, I heard my name called out, and out of nowhere, a Sae popped up.

"Ack?! What are you doing here!?"

"What do you mean? Remember, you told me to meet you here!"

"I never said anything!" I cried out. What the heck was she thinking?! Trying to ruin my date?!

"Momo, if you invited her, it's okay... Maybe you forgot?" Tamaki asked me.

"No! I haven't talked to her since I got hit by a truck, 2 months ago!"

"Momo, you liar!"

"Hey, hey, no accusing Momo! Who are you anyway?!" Tamaki questioned her.

"I'm Momo's best friend."

"Hardly!" I yelled out. "You're trying to ruin my date! What're you going to do, spread news about me sleeping with him at school, or something?!"

"I would never do that!"

"Now who's the liar?!"

"CALM DOWN!!!" Tamaki yelled out.

Both Sae and I silenced.

"What the HELL is going on, Momo?"

"You wouldn't understand..."

"Try me."

"Don't lie, Momo, you harrassed me during my whole school year. Why are you lying all the time? Why do you always do this?!" I rolled my eyes as Sae started her fake crying.

"You're the one who's lying."

Tamaki smacked his forehead, "Would you both shut up! God, I don't know your guys' deal, but this is MOMO and I's date. It isn't your part to butt in, chick!"

Sae smirked, nodding quietly. She walked past me to leave and whispered, "You'll regret this, Momo."

I sank to my knees. Last year was hell for me. I couldn't do it again. No, I couldn't.

"You all right, Momo?"

Without responding, I thought about how school was in a week. Damn it... Why?

"Momo?"

I didn't hear him at all. I was in thought. I wanted to cry, thinking about everything that happened.

"Momo!!" he shook me.

I snapped out of my thoughts once more, and stared up at him. "...What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Sit down... I'll explain it to you," I said, taking a seat.

After several hours of going over everything that happened in the past, I silenced myself.

"Wow... That's... horrible."

I nodded, still silent.

"Now I know why you hate her," he said, staring at me.

"Yeah... but stupidly, I always come to her rescue."

"You're a good person, whether you hate the person or not." He smiled.

"Thank you..."

He grabbed my chin, and pressed his lips to mine. In shock, my face faded from a sun-tanned orange to a pale white.

"I'll never let you hurt again. I promise."

I blushed gently, holding back tears. He's so good to me...

I realized it was past eight. I'm never supposed to be out this late. "Listen... I'm not supposed to be out this late. I had a nice time with you. But I need to get home..."

"Want me to take you home? You shouldn't ride the train this late by yourself."

"It's okay, I'll take myself home..." I stared down.

He raised my chin. "No, you won't. I'm taking you home." He pulled me to the nearest train stop and we boarded it.

After a silent ride home, he walked me to my house.

"Thank you for taking me home..."

"It's okay. No need to thank me." He smiled.

"Okay..."

"I really like you, Momo. I'd like to do this again." He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "That's my number. Call me whenever you need me, okay?"

"All right... Thank you," I paused, slipping the paper into my pocket. "I really like you, too."

He grinned. "Good night."

" 'Night."

I walked into my home, and surprisingly, my mom didn't sweat me on where I had been all day. I went up to my room. "Good night, mom."

"Good night!"

I brushed my teeth and undressed, getting into the bathtub. After a good hour of washing and relaxing, I got out and got into my pajamas. If anyone deserved a good night sleep, it was me. I lay down, and soon fell into a relaxing, deep sleep.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:17 PM

Peach Girl; Chapter 6

"You ready to go, Mo?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

He threw his arm around my waist, and I looked down. I was terribly nervous. Please let everything go okay...

"So..." he said, keeping his eye on me.

"What... kind of music do you like?" I asked. Not exactly a great question to ask, but it popped into my head first.

"I like anything but country and classical. Bleh," he said, pulling me close. "What about you?"

"Same..."

"Really?" I saw his gaze turn to my face with curiousity.

"Yeah," I said, still looking down. By now, we were at the train stop and heading to the beach. . . where I saved Kairi once before. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"All right. C'mon, let's go!"

He pulled me onto the train that just pulled up and I nodded. We sat next to each other, and I noticed one thing: everyone was staring at us, making comments like, "Oh, look at the beach bunny. I bet he's only into her for sex," and, "Where'd she get that tan? I bet she tans every single day. Whore." I suddenly felt a bit angered and upset, so I sat back in the train seat to hide my face.

"What's wrong? You're acting different," he asked once more.

"Nothing, all right?"

"Okay..."

Once we made it to the beach, I immediately ran straight for the water. Tamaki ran after me, splashing me. I dunked him under the water, and he popped up and dunked me. It was pretty fun.

I could've gone on like that forever, but I was getting hungry.

"Want to get a bite to eat? We can come back later."

"Okay," I said, smiling. He was a pretty nice guy, if you asked me.

Sae, where on earth have you been?

At the diner, I sat at a near-by table, hiding my face with a menu. "Oh, little Momo has a new boyfriend. Ha ha ha!"

"Momo, what do you want to get?" I heard that guy from the park ask her. Never knew they had a thing for each other.

"Oh... how about chicken teriyaki? Or sushi? Maybe some wasabi?"

"Sure, but that's a lot to eat. Wanna' share?" he asked her. Does she always get the good guys?

"Okay."

I listened intently for a while, eavesdropping on their conversation. I was whispering comments to myself, and I didn't even notice everyone giving me the eye. I ignored them, still making comments and such. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a tapping on my shoulder. "WHAT?!"

"Oh.. oh, ma'am, ready to order?"

"I'm NOT ordering ANYTHING here if those BASTARDS don't stop STARING at me!"

I smirked some, expecting them to shut every one of those bastards' eyelids, but instead, they kicked me out. What the hell? I decided Momo and that guy would leave sometime soon, so I waited near-by for them to leave.

After about thirty minutes, which took long enough, they FINALLY came out.

I followed them back to the beach, giving them ten minutes to cool down and get into the pool.

Section: Peach Girl

"Ah-ha-ha! This is so fun!" I splashed him and ran along the shore from him as he chased me to splash me back. "Can't catch me!" I dived into the water, and he followed after me. I kept swimming and swimming until I found myself back at shore. I ran around until he finally grabbed me from behind.

"Ha! Gotcha!" he laughed some. "Now what?!"

I giggled as he held me and smiled.

"Momo, dear!!" Suddenly, I heard my name called out, and out of nowhere, a Sae popped up.

"Ack?! What are you doing here!?"

"What do you mean? Remember, you told me to meet you here!"

"I never said anything!" I cried out. What the heck was she thinking?! Trying to ruin my date?!

"Momo, if you invited her, it's okay... Maybe you forgot?" Tamaki asked me.

"No! I haven't talked to her since I got hit by a truck, 2 months ago!"

"Momo, you liar!"

"Hey, hey, no accusing Momo! Who are you anyway?!" Tamaki questioned her.

"I'm Momo's best friend."

"Hardly!" I yelled out. "You're trying to ruin my date! What're you going to do, spread news about me sleeping with him at school, or something?!"

"I would never do that!"

"Now who's the liar?!"

"CALM DOWN!!!" Tamaki yelled out.

Both Sae and I silenced.

"What the HELL is going on, Momo?"

"You wouldn't understand..."

"Try me."

"Don't lie, Momo, you harrassed me during my whole school year. Why are you lying all the time? Why do you always do this?!" I rolled my eyes as Sae started her fake crying.

"You're the one who's lying."

Tamaki smacked his forehead, "Would you both shut up! God, I don't know your guys' deal, but this is MOMO and I's date. It isn't your part to butt in, chick!"

Sae smirked, nodding quietly. She walked past me to leave and whispered, "You'll regret this, Momo."

I sank to my knees. Last year was hell for me. I couldn't do it again. No, I couldn't.

"You all right, Momo?"

Without responding, I thought about how school was in a week. Damn it... Why?

"Momo?"

I didn't hear him at all. I was in thought. I wanted to cry, thinking about everything that happened.

"Momo!!" he shook me.

I snapped out of my thoughts once more, and stared up at him. "...What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Sit down... I'll explain it to you," I said, taking a seat.

After several hours of going over everything that happened in the past, I silenced myself.

"Wow... That's... horrible."

I nodded, still silent.

"Now I know why you hate her," he said, staring at me.

"Yeah... but stupidly, I always come to her rescue."

"You're a good person, whether you hate the person or not." He smiled.

"Thank you..."

He grabbed my chin, and pressed his lips to mine. In shock, my face faded from a sun-tanned orange to a pale white.

"I'll never let you hurt again. I promise."

I blushed gently, holding back tears. He's so good to me...

I realized it was past eight. I'm never supposed to be out this late. "Listen... I'm not supposed to be out this late. I had a nice time with you. But I need to get home..."

"Want me to take you home? You shouldn't ride the train this late by yourself."

"It's okay, I'll take myself home..." I stared down.

He raised my chin. "No, you won't. I'm taking you home." He pulled me to the nearest train stop and we boarded it.

After a silent ride home, he walked me to my house.

"Thank you for taking me home..."

"It's okay. No need to thank me." He smiled.

"Okay..."

"I really like you, Momo. I'd like to do this again." He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "That's my number. Call me whenever you need me, okay?"

"All right... Thank you," I paused, slipping the paper into my pocket. "I really like you, too."

He grinned. "Good night."

" 'Night."

I walked into my home, and surprisingly, my mom didn't sweat me on where I had been all day. I went up to my room. "Good night, mom."

"Good night!"

I brushed my teeth and undressed, getting into the bathtub. After a good hour of washing and relaxing, I got out and got into my pajamas. If anyone deserved a good night sleep, it was me. I lay down, and soon fell into a relaxing, deep sleep.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:19 PM

2nd Peach Girl Story; Chapter 1

“Momo, wait for me!” The power walk of an irate Momo was beginning to be too much for Kiley to cope with. “Please slow down, doll,” he said.

Another quarrel had set Momo off down the street, taking brisk strides without completely breaking into a run. The air of dominance mixed with vexation surrounded Momo to create quite the tantalizing image. As her long, tanned legs hit the sidewalk in front of her, and a beautiful shade of blonde hair flew out behind her, Momo made men turn around without a thought, just for the chance to steal another wind of lust.

Momo could clearly hear Kiley breathing hard from behind as he pleaded for her forgiveness. A feeling of pity washed over Momo as Kiley finally caught up to her pace and attempted to place an arm around her waist. Without thinking she rejected his touch with a twitch, but she slowed her walk. Kiley slumped over with a look of chagrin, staring at the ground before him.

Why is this even happening again in the first place? She was frequently becoming more piqued with Kiley for the most insignificant reasons, yet it felt like even the littlest things would end up hurting her the most. After some time, Momo lost the initial reason why she was upset in the first place.

“Kiley, it’s getting late, let’s take the bus home now,” said Momo, in a tone of voice that stepped just before that of a whisper.

“Yeah,” said Kiley. He awkwardly cleared his throat and gazed at the sky.

Momo stole a glance at Kiley but his face still showed no visible sign of what he was thinking about. She frowned and directed her gaze towards the two yellow bows on her new platform wedge heels. It always bothered Momo when she couldn’t identify Kiley’s feelings.

The two second-year college students remained in icy silence towards one another as they waited for the bus, lost in each of their own reveries. What started off as a wonderful, surprise date from Kiley, ended with another conflict that the two couldn’t seem to address to one another as easily anymore.

The scorching afternoon sun had begun to set, and the heat was replaced by the cool evening air. Momo shivered slightly and rubbed her bare arms, wishing she had brought something to keep her warm.

Kiley noticed Momo’s actions and a smile formed on his face as he eagerly jumped at an opportunity to break the silence between them. “Momo, you cold? Do you need me to warm you up?” he said, with a little too much glee.

At once Momo’s anger came back and she crossed her arms in a protective manner. “Of course I’m not cold, it’s summer. I don’t need you to act more like a pervert than you already are.”

“Ouch sweetie, that hurt.” Kiley attempted a pout with those innocent puppy dog eyes that Momo could never resist.

Unfortunately, Momo glanced the other way as the bus pulled up, creating a breeze that ruffled Momo’s snowy strapless dress. Kiley stared in raw desire, watching as if in slow motion the way each of Momo’s svelte legs stepped up off the ground. It wasn’t until her voice pierced his devilish thoughts that he realized he was still planted to the sidewalk.

“Kiley, you idiot! What are you standing there for? Hurry up and get on.” Momo rolled her eyes and apologized sincerely to the annoyed driver, who looked as if his lengthy day couldn’t get any longer than it already had.

Kiley shook himself back to reality and quickly hopped onto the bus with the little space he had left to stand in. As the bus began to move, Kiley positioned himself behind Momo and securely placed his arm around her body while reaching for a silver pole with his left hand. The bus happened to be more packed than usual today, making Momo and Kiley compressed tightly against one another, much to Momo’s irritation.

Despite Momo’s earlier rejection, on the inside, Kiley loved the fact that Momo’s fierce temper was back and she at least, spoke to him. He closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of Momo’s light floral hair, with an undertone of chlorine from her morning swim. The thought of Momo’s wondrous body moving so eloquently through the water sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine.

Kiley’s day dreams were repeatedly interrupted however, as Momo continuously squirmed in his embrace. Her efforts rendered useless as Kiley held on just as firmly. She sighed in angry defeat since there wasn’t anything she could do without getting kicked off the bus for disturbing the peace of the other passengers. A wave of distress hit Momo as she thought about the current situation with Kiley. She knew it wasn’t worth it to get so worked up over a few jealous intentions and meaningless mockery, but her sensitive side was becoming ever the more vulnerable each time she was with Kiley.

In the next half hour neither one of them spoke a word. The couple remained locked in silence, oscillating to the movement of the bus. As each minute passed by, Momo felt more rueful about the way she was acting towards Kiley; she couldn’t stand the layer of thin air between them. She exhaled deeply, and made up her mind to apologize to him once they were alone.

The bus and its occupants jounced forward as it arrived at one of the busier stops. It was then that everything happened so quickly that Momo’s head spun from the blur of people pushing their way past her and Kiley.

Kiley.

Momo watched as if in a trance as he let go of her and joined the flow of people bustling back into the open air. He turned and stared at her with a blank face as the door closed. Momo stood rooted to the floor, stunned from words or actions.

“Excuse me miss, please sit down,” said the driver, motioning to an empty seat. “You’re blocking my view.”

Momo stumbled as she went to sit down, her legs weak with shock. As the bus sped away from Kiley, Momo tried to grapple with what had happened. He ditched me! How could he? Why? What was he thinking that idiot!

A flush of anger rose up Momo’s body and she rolled her hands into two fists. I can’t believe he just did that! Does he want me to break up with him?

As people began to trickle off the bus, Momo delved deep into her own thoughts and took no notice. Her emotions fizzled down, but her heart ached for Kiley to sporadically appear on the bus again. He must be really upset with me this time, it’s the only reason he’d walk away like that.

Momo sighed and sunk down into her seat, her head resting against the tinted window. She hadn’t meant to be so angry at Kiley, but his flirtatious ways and his attitude in general was taking Momo to her breaking point nearly every time the two went out together. After all they had went through, Momo couldn’t comprehend why Kiley was acting like he once did. Something’s wrong.

Momo made her way back alone, the darkness of the night being her only companion. The breeze stung her eyes to drip tears, but whether it was from the wind, or her anguishing heart, she did not know.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:21 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; Chapter 2

A twenty-one year old Kiley sat in the drivers seat, turning on the car, then the radio. He was taking his younger cousin the a Peach Girl concert. They were a band of girls. His younger cousin was 13, her name is Megan, she has dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. The shirt that she wore said "Peach Girl" in pink, on a black background, with a picture of a peach, behind it. Megan had on blue jean shorts, with the shirt tucked in, and the tail hanging out of the back. She had on pink converses, and had a peach painted to on her face. Personally Kiley had never heard the Peach Girl music, but they seemed very big. It turns out that two members of the band that were from his neighborhood, and two more from Tokyo. They weren't to much of a girly band suppose ably, aid his sister once. They had a keyboard, bass, drummer, and lead singer/guitarist.

The radio played mostly commercials, so he let his cousin pick a station. It took two hours to get there. The place was packed, people being taken out of the building by guards. Once inside, they sat down. Kiley went to go get soda's for him and his sister, when he came back, the beginning band was playing. After that song the curtain closed, and then you heard

"1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4"

Why'd you have to go and break my heart?
make me fall apart.

The music played in the background. The curtains then opened, and everyone stood up, blocking Kiley's view. When everyone sat down, he gasped... it was Momo at the microphone, playing guitar. Then she continued singing.

It's been a long time,
since I last saw you.
how have you been?
me I’m fine.
I see you with your new girlfriend,
Try to hold back from crying.
But it just ain't working.

Life used to be so peachy,
what happened to the good the old days?
When we would sit around and talk,
but somewhere in-between
somewhere in-between,
Then she really loudly sang the next part.
I Fell For You,

ohhhhhhhhhh,
why can't thing be simple?
I was in the mood,
but you turned away,
turned me down.
But I’m gonna keep on moving,
yeah yeah.

Life used to be so simple,

Life used to be so peachy,
what happened to the good old days?
When we used to sit around and talk,
but somewhere in-between,
somewhere in-between
Once again loudly
I Fell Forrrrrrrrrrrrrr Youuuuuuuuuu.

Bass solo, then as things started to wined down she sang as if to be a whisper.

I used to love you,
But now I see right through.
I was just a look alike,
to who you really wanted.
That’s ok because,
I'm moving on from this place i used to know.
Maybe in the future you'll see me,
but will you look away.
because you know...

Loudly

I Fell For Youuuuuuu

ohhhhhhohhhhhhhohohohohhhhhhhhhhh.

Then the song ended, and their was a roar on clapping.

now she spoke into the microphone.

"Hey I’m glad you could all make it tonight. Wow, I never thought I’d see so many people. Ha, anyway this next song is one of my favorites.

(the rest of the songs are by other people, I will right their names, and what cd it's on.)

I don't want to be the filler if the void is solely yours
I don't want to be your glass of single malt whiskey
Hidden in the bottom drawer
I don't want to be a bandage if the wound is not mine
Lend me some fresh air
I don't want to be adored for what I merely represent to you
I don't want to be your babysitter
You're a very big boy now
I don't want to be your mother
I didn't carry you in my womb for nine months
Show me the back door.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:22 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 1 part 2

Visiting hours are 9 to 5 and if I show up at 10 past 6
Well I already know that you'd find some way to sneak me in and oh
Mind the empty bottle with the holes along the bottom
You see it's too much to ask for and I am not the doctor

I don't want to be the sweeper of the egg shells that you walk upon
And I don't want to be your other half, I believe that 1 and 1 make 2
I don't want to be your food or the light from the fridge on your face
At midnight, hey
What are you hungry for
I don't want to be the glue that holds your pieces together
I don't want to be your idol
See this pedestal is high and I'm afraid of heights
I don't want to be lived through
A vicarious occasion
Please open the window

I don't want to live on someday when my motto is last week
I don't want to be responsible for your fractured heart
And it's wounded beat
I don't want to be a substitute for the smoke you've been inhaling
What do you thank me
What do you thank me for

After a few more songs Momo went to the microphone.

"Ok, now we're going to give away to backstage passes. Ok bring out the raffle bucket (idk what to call it it's a bowlish thing, that has seat #'s in it.) Ready?"

"Yeah!" The crowd screamed back.

Momo, put her hand in closed her eyes, and pulled out two.

"The first row 77 seat...36. The second also row 77 seat 35. When the shows over come on over to the door to enter, give the guard your ticket stub, and he'll in turn give you the passes. Ok now for two more tickets that will determine who gets, any 10 of 150 items, at the gift shop. First is...row 109 seat 13. Next is...row 34 seat 1. Ok now lets get back to the show!"

The crowd cheered some more before they quieted down to hear the next song.

Almost made you love me
Almost made you cry
Almost made you happy, baby
Didn't I didn't I
You almost had me thinkin'
You were turned around
But everybody knows
Almost doesn't count

Almost heard you saying
You were finally free
What was always missing for you, baby
You'd found it in me
But you can't get to heaven
Half off the ground
Everybody knows
Almost doesn't count

I can't keep on lovin' you
One foot outside the door
I hear a funny hesitation
Of a heart that's never really sure
Can't keep on tryin'
If you're looking for more
Than all that I could give you
Than what you came here for

Gonna find me somebody
Not afraid to let go
Want a no doubt be there kind of man
You came real close
But everytime you built me up
You only let me down
And everybody knows
Almost doesn't count

Maybe you'll be sorry
Maybe you'll be cold
Maybe you'll come runnin' back, baby
From the cruel cruel world
Almost convince me
You're gonna stick around
But everybody knows
Almost doesn't count.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:23 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 1 part 3

So maybe I'll be here
Maybe I'll see ya 'round
That's the way it goes
Almost doesn't count

When all the songs ended every one clapped as Momo said "Thank you for having us, Good night Tokyo!" The Curtains closed and people started to leave. Megan was jumping up and down. "We got the back stage passes." She kept repeating. "Ok calm down, lets go to the door." They went to the door, gave the guard their stubs, he gave them passes, and led them through two halls, and told them it was the door to their right. Megan knocked on the door. And Someone opened it. "Hello you must be the winners. My name is Sea."

"Sea! You and Momo in the same band?" Kiley asked.

"Kiley, oh my god! Kiley come on in, is this you sister?" Sea said opening the door all the way.

"No, I’m his cousin. my name is Megan. And I guess you know Kiley." Megan said.

"It's nice to meet you Megan make yourself at home I’ll be right back with the rest of the girls. " Sea said and went to the door on the left wall. The room, wasn't humongous, but it wasn't small. The sat on the couch, that was a cream color.

(Kelley’s POV)

I felt my heart start to speed up, as soon as I left the room. I don't know why, I mean I thought I got rid of my feeling's for, Momo... in fact I never really knew I had feelings for her.

:Flash Back:

(no ones POV)

Momo and Kiley standing out side.

" Or Does it mean that you still love Misao...!" Momo yelled.

Kiley looked down, "Kiley? Which is it?" Momo asked trying to get an answer.
"Tell me." Momo insisted.

Kiley closed his eyes "Your right... I'm sorry..." Kiley said.

After that day Momo hadn't really talk to Kiley. she had tried to but he just sort of avoided her. So after a while they didn't even talk at all, about each other, to each other, one had nothing to say or do to or with the other. When Momo graduated high school, she left the suburbs for the city. And Kiley never saw her again.

Kiley didn't really mean to avoid her, but after a while, he lost his feelings for Misao, and wanted to talk to Momo, but they were so far apart, that it would just be awkward. So when she left, and he never saw her again, Kiley was sort of, cold, and detached from everyone around. He would be nice to family, but anytime, some asked him out, he said no, always hoping that one day Momo would come back.

(End flashback.)

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:25 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 2 part 1

Before-
(Kiley’s POV)
I felt my heart start to speed up, as soon as I left the room. I don't know why, I mean I thought I got rid of my feeling's for, Momo... in fact I never really knew I had feelings for her.

:Flash Back:

(no ones POV)

Momo and Kiley standing out side.

" Or Does it mean that you still love Misao...!" Momo yelled.

Kiley looked down, "Kiley? Which is it?" Momo asked trying to get an answer.
"Tell me." Momo insisted.

Kiley closed his eyes "Your right... I'm sorry..." Kiley said.

After that day Momo hadn't really talk to Kiley. she had tried to but he just sort of avoided her. So after a while they didn't even talk at all, about each other, to each other, one had nothing to say or do to or with the other. When Momo graduated high school, she left the suburbs for the city. And Kiley never saw her again.

Kiley didn't really mean to avoid her, but after a while, he lost his feelings for Misao, and wanted to talk to Momo, but they were so far apart, that it would just be awkward. So when she left, and he never saw her again, Kiley was sort of, cold, and detached from everyone around. He would be nice to family, but anytime, some asked him out, he said no, always hoping that one day Momo would come back.

(End flashback.)

Now-
Sea, Momo, and two other girls walked out. They all wore plaid pajama bottoms, and different color tank tops. Momo had on pink and orange plaid bottoms, with a pink tank top. Sea wore purple and blue bottoms, with a blue top. A girl with long black hair wore black and green with a green tank top, and last of all another girl with black hair, except medium length, wore red and yellow bottoms with a yellow top.

“This is Megan, and Kiley they won the contest.” Sea announced.

“Hello.” Everyone in the band said in unison.

“I’m Lexxi.” Said the one with long black hair.

“And I’m Meg.” Said the one with medium black hair.

After an hour of talking Kiley and Megan had to start heading home.

“Bye” Everyone said to each other.

Momo quietly looked into Kiley’s eyes as he looked into hers. She put her hand out to shake his, he took it and found there to be a piece of paper being exchanged.

After dropping Megan off, Kiley drove to his apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment, with one bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. Hey walked in, which directly lead to the living room. He through his coat on the couch, and walked into his bathroom. He stripped down and stepped into his bath/shower. He let the water wash away his thoughts, all except one. Momo. He didn’t read what the paper had said and wanted to know
where has she, been doing, was she happy, did she ever think of him?

‘Why do I keep thinking of her? Some how everytime I think of something I comes back to her
’

When done he dried off, and got dressed in loose gray pajama pants, and no shirt. He made dinner and bought it to the couch so that he could watch TV. Hey ate his semi cold piece of pizza, and turned on TV, to the news.

“Today Peach Girls held their 7th concert in Tokyo.”

“Thanks Bob, and now other to Maria.”

Kiley got out the paper, unfolded it and read it. It said:

Dear Kiley,
It’s been a long time since I’ve last spoke to you. I hoped we could speak again
say tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. at Mickey’s Coffee shop off the corner of Comrade ave., and 18th street? Call me my hotel number is:
334- 876-9878 (not real number)

My cell is:
301-876-4589 (not real number)

Hope to see you then.

Love,
Momo

Kiley reread the bottom
Love.

‘What does she mean by this?’

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:26 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 2 part 2

(The Next Day)

Kiley sat in a brown booth awaiting Momo’s arrival. He thought back to his call with her last night.

(Flashback)

“Hello?” said a sweet girls voice.

“Um
Momo this is Kiley.”

“Oh hey.”

“I’m just calling to let you know I’ll be at the coffee shop tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

“So I’ll see you then.”

“Yep.”

“Bye.”

“I-..bye.”

She hung up.

(Flashback End)

‘What was it she was going to say?’

“Hi Kiley.”

Kiley looked up to see Momo in black jeans and a dark red shirt.

“Hello.”

Momo sat down and the waitress came over. After the waitress was gone Kiley spoke.

“So how have you been.”

“Mmm good. And yourself?”

“The same I suppose.”

Momo smiled gently at him.

“Mo- “Kiley”

“You go first” Kiley said.

“Kiley I, it’s just
” Momo sighed as the waitress gave then their drinks and food.

“I want to know what happened to us.” Momo said looking at Kiley.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:28 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 3 part 1

-Last time-

“I want to know what happened to us.” Momo said looking at Kiley.

-This time-

(Kiley’s POV)

I had been taken aback by what she said at first, and then tried to find my wording. Everything I thought of saying sounded so wrong, superficial, or not me. I tried desperately to think of what to say. Do I tell the truth: that I love her? I know it’d be too much for her to handle.

”I guess, for every minute of everyday before, even after you left, I’ve wanted to talk to you. To tell you how I felt, to make you see the truth inside of me.” I said in a whisper. Momo looked at me softly, and it melted my heart.

”I see.” She said, and I could tell she was wishing to ask more, but not having the will. We ate in a comfortable silence, both of us thinking of different thing. After I paid, Momo and I walked outside.

(Momo’s POV)

We walked side by side in a beautiful park. The tree’s shaded us from the suns harmful rays. As I took this all in, I began to feel old feelings rouse inside of me. I thought I had gotten rid of all those feelings, but now I realize that all I did was lock them away. Why? Was I waiting for him? As I looked at Kiley, I saw the man I had loved before, and the man I love now. I suppose there’s no denying it. I do love Kiley.

”Kiley, you said, earlier, in the cafĂ©, you had wanted to tell me how you felt. Well I wanted to tell you how I felt, and how you made me feel, but I never had the heart to. I’m glad I didn’t tell you too.” I left some room for curiosity.

”Oh? Why’s that?” Kiley asked, as I had guessed he would. I smiled at him.

”Well because if I had told you, it would have ruined everything, you know, like the butterfly effect.” I didn’t mean the movie, I meant the actual thing. He nodded. I hadn’t noticed earlier but it’d begun to get cloudy and dark. I could only guess it would rain.

Just as I had suspected, not three minutes after, it did start raining. No, not just raining, more like POURING! Kiley took my hand and began to run. My heart sped up, but not at the rain, more at the touch of Kiley. We ran to his car, seeing as how I took a cab, and quickly we got in.

”Where do you want me to drop you off?” Kiley asked. I thought about it for a little bit.

Looking into his eyes I said, ”Well, can we go to your place, I still would like to talk to you, if it’s okay of course.” I saw a bit of surprise.

”Sure.” He said and began to drive. I turned on the radio, and what should be on but one of my and the girls’ songs. Laughing a little I sat back. For some reason, I liked to listen to my own work, makes me proud that I could have written something like that. It started off with bass guitar, then some keyboard came in, and finally the kit and my voice came through the speakers.

((I had to alter the lyrics a bit so it’d make sense for a girl to sing.))

Lay down
Lay down
Lay your sweet lovely on the ground
Lay your love on the track
We're gonna break the monster's back
Yes we are...
Lay down your treasure
Lay it down now sister
You don't have time
For a jealous lover

As you enter this life
I pray you depart
With a wrinkled face
And a brand new heart

I don't know if I can take it
I'm not easy on my knees
Here's my heart you can break it

I need some release, release, release

We need
Love and peace
Love and peace

Lay down
Lay down your guns
All your daughters of Zion
All your Abraham sons

I don't know if I can make it
I'm not easy on my knees
Here's my heart and you can break it
I need some release, release, release

We need
Love and peace
Love and peace

Baby don't fight
We can talk this thing through
It's not a big problem
It's just me and you
You can call or I'll phone
The TV is still on
But the sound is turned down
And the troops on the ground
Are about to dig in

And I wonder where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Love and peace

It begins to sound like your on drugs at a rave or club and your dying, but then your bought back to parting by a blast.

The song ended as we pulled up to what I guessed was Kiley’s apartment building. He got out and ran around to my side to open to open the door, seeing as how it was raining and all. I decided to let go, and enjoy the rain. I got out and spun around in the rain, letting it soak me thoroughly.

Chiisai Chiroshi
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 06:29 PM

3rd Peach Girl Story; chapter 3 part 2

(Kiley’s POV)

I was captivated by Momo’s beauty mixed with a bit of innocence. It made me fall in love with her all over again. When she stopped twirling she stumbled and I caught her. I heard a silent ‘Thank you’ as she stood up. Her back no longer toward me she kissed my lips with the slightest bit of pressure. I at first was in shook; I mean the girl I loved desperately was kissing me. She was about to pull back when I closed my eyes and kissed her back. So there we were in the rain, on the sidewalk, with the car door wide open kissing. Well this was no good; I pulled back and heard the slightest whimper of displeasure. I gave a chuckle, and shut the car door.

Leading Momo up the stairs of my apartment, opening the locked door, I lead Momo into my apartment. In to my apartment we went, and I shut the door behind us. Before I knew it I was up against the wall being kissed. Silently thanking the gods for this, I kissed Momo back. I licked her bottom lip in asking for permission, and that I was granted. My tongue slid in her mouth as my hands discovered her land. WE were soon on the couch just cuddling, holding each other under a blanket watching television. I enjoyed her warmth, and loved her with all my heart. No doubts this time.

Soon Momo had fallen asleep on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and heard the most beautiful thing from her mouth.

”I love you Kiley.” Weather or not she was awake or sleep, did not matter because now I know how she feels. With a smile adorning my face, I fell asleep