apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 04-18-2009, 10:59 PM

Thanks, Blaze... don't you look cute with all of your little animals all about there.

How much are you charging for chibis? They are so adorable! I love the ones you did for me over on Zan.

Edit: Didnt' see your post there roo roo, sorry I skipped it. *snuggles*

Last edited by apricotbaby; 04-18-2009 at 11:02 PM..

Blazestorm
Burn, baby, BUUUURRRRRN....

Old 04-18-2009, 11:05 PM

Hey Apricot! *blushes a bit at the compliment* To answer your question, I'm not sure yet what the market is like here enough to place a price tag on the chibis... make me an offer? I'm glad you like the ones I did for you at Zan - I have my own chibi army over there - it's time to create one here now too! :XD

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 04-18-2009, 11:24 PM

Awww, you're welcome. :) How about 500 gold for my current avi as a chibi? I might offer you another 500 for my Easter avi too as soon as I figure out how I want to dress it. Sound good?

Blazestorm

Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 PM

Like I said, I'm still not really sure what the market prices for art around here are going for, but if you think 500g for my chibis is a fair price, then I will accept it, Apricot. I actually have a couple chibis to do soon, but probably won't get to them until a couple days from now... is that ok with you?

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 PM

Well I got 2 sets so I'm happy with that.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 12:01 AM

That is fine with me, Blaze. Take your time, there is no rush. :)

I got two sets too, roo roo, and an extra chickies. Those are so adorable.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-19-2009, 12:02 AM

Yes the event is extended until 6 PM CST tomorrow. :3

it says so in the faq

Last edited by Melody; 04-19-2009 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: correcting the facts. :3

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 12:05 AM

Well that's great news, Ms. Melody. Thank you for letting us know! :) There are some more dresses I want to buy.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 12:10 AM

and I was sure about the event being extended earlier today, I just didn't know how long the event was being extended for. I didn't want to say that instead of ending at 6 pm tonight it was ending at 9 and then have the actual decision be made to shut it down at 8 and have everyone be mad at me. xD But we've been granted a full 24 hour extension because of server downtime...yesterday? This morning? I can't remember. lolz.

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 12:15 AM

Wow! A full 24 hours?!?!! That is so generous! Thank you!!! (And I think the downtown was either Thursday or yesterday, LOL. I can't remember either!)

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 12:18 AM

Jelly loves you. XD

Yes, so as of this post the event ends in about 23 hours. get yo stuff traded in!!

Blazestorm

Old 04-19-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apricotbaby View Post
That is fine with me, Blaze. Take your time, there is no rush. :)
Cool. I'll add you to the list, then - this av is the one you want me to do? If you change it in the next day or so, please PM me a graphic of it for reference? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
Jelly loves you. XD
ROFL!! Of course she does - Jelly is purkle! :XD :heart:

Thanks for confirming the extension, Mel. Let's see what we can do with it now! ;)

*disappears to RL*

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 12:41 AM

I bought the overalls from the special event store, as well as one of the crop top thingys. I really liked those two items the most. :) Anyway... I gotta run, my sig other wants to go... even though I don't want to. He want to go to Wal-mart, but I'm sick of Wally world... maybe I can convince him to go to Target instead... their clothes for kids are nicer. TTYL guys!

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 12:57 AM

I am still going to try for a third set now. I only need 5 of the items, so we'll see how that goes! It's always nice when a year or two from now people want the items and you can offer them a full complete set.

@Blaze, yes sweetie, this avi and an Easter avi that I'm going to think about how I want to dress in the next few days (late, I know, but I'm picky about outfits). I will save both versions for you. Thanks! xo

@MacSen, I DREAD going to Walmart. In fact I've had to go for a month or two now and I've just been putting it off and putting it off. There are always way too many people and they're usually standing in the middle of aisles and making me cranky. LOL

June
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to June

Old 04-19-2009, 03:15 AM

gah, i gotta get busy collecting carrots. Dx

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 11:38 AM

Blaze- so is Juru xD It seems that purkles infiltrated Menewsha early. lol.

Morning lovelies! It's looking like its going to be another gorgeous day today. hurray!! I have housework to do...but I might sneak some time in to working on the garden, just because of the weather. :3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-19-2009, 02:24 PM

I totally love the fact it was extended. xD

That meant less panic feeding and more time to take a seat back and relax to go play tetris for more commons.

Blazestorm

Old 04-19-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
Blaze- so is Juru xD It seems that purkles infiltrated Menewsha early. lol.
LOL. Yes, so is Juru (but you didn't mention Juru - just Jelly ;) ) BTW, Purkles got to Zan early too... 3 on staff there are purkle. ;)

good morning everyone.

& ok, Apricot... I'll plan on 2 for you. If you can decide on the other outfit before I start drawing the chibis, you'll likely get them both at the same time (I tend to go in spurts with the chibi-tizing... it just seems to be how my "free drawing time" seems to run)

Last edited by Blazestorm; 04-19-2009 at 02:37 PM..

GeminiKizzy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 02:37 PM

Good morning everyone!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 02:41 PM

I kinda joined the purkles here, xD I chat in the event threads at least, but theres Jelly, Juru, Sia, and me. Not sure if there is anyone else...I can't even think of all the staff members at the moment so I could be forgetting someone. ^^;;

Blazestorm

Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 PM

lol. I noticed, Mel :heart:
Purkles have always welcomed new purkles to their ranks - it's part of being purkle (& it's just fun)! :heart:

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 03:23 PM

Indeed. xD Now if only I kept up with the threads that weren't event related. ^^;;

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 PM

Happy Sunday lovely Purkles!

@Blaze - I just saved my current avi and am going to dress a new one up either today or tomorrow. It is an absolutely gorgeous day here and I want to get out for a little while, maybe take myself to lunch or something. Not sure, though, because (LOL) it would cut into my carrot-earning time and I need 35.5 to get the last of a third set. So... maybe I will just clean the house a bit and make lunch now since I'm hungry!

I'm so indecisive. XD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2009, 04:12 PM

I need 21 more carrots to complete a 3rd set. :3 But I want to get another chicky after that becasue I hate breaking up sets to have a random item for my muleh. I wonder if I can make it? xD

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2009, 04:43 PM

I'm sure you can, just keep at it! When does the event end now? 6 p.m. CST? If that's the case we have about 6 more hours.