Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 PM

((lol haha love the slash and oops.... That's a new classic!))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 PM

(lol best post i have ever had i need a reply so i can post again)

Last edited by fally_13; 11-06-2009 at 11:12 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-07-2009, 12:10 AM

Sam slowly moved over to Alex. His fangs and claws dissappeared and he held his arm, it was broken. "She is right about Simon and Simon is right about me." he said as he sat down heavely next to her. "Yes, it is true that I use to kill for pleasure but that is only because I couldn't help myself. I am part animal, you have to remember that and killing is in my blood. Only when I found love did I calm down and be able to stop killing. I am sorry that I never told you it is just something I dont like to talk about, it is painfull to remember those I have killed." he said softly and looked at her. He wanted to reach out and hold her but he wasn't sure if she would let him. "and I didn't kill her, it was just another one of Simons lies. But if you still want to kill me go ahead, I am not going to fight back." he said softly. He looked at the fallen leader, his eyes telling him that if he interfeared he would be dead or just like simon on the floor.

SImon layed on the floor, to tired to move. Alex had healed him but he was still to tired to move. Sam was gotten very strong and he knew that he couldn't take him. But he chuckled when sam pointed out what was true and what wasn't true.

Last edited by Palmoun; 11-07-2009 at 03:14 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-07-2009, 04:00 AM

"I understand.... I'm sorry... I was so confused.... And when Simon gave me answers.... I just believed him.... I didn't ask any questions.... I never do...." Alex said quietly and reached towards him. She touched his arm healing it and looked at the floor. "Im so sorry.... Can you forgive me?" she asked softly.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 04:03 AM

(i love how Lia finally has some depth and Sam takes away her attention lol)

Palmoun

Old 11-07-2009, 04:06 AM

((I am sorry, jump in when you want to and I will bring her into the conversation))

Sam smiled, "yeah it is okay but I am not the only one you should say sorry to." he said as he pointed ot Lia. He knew that she had been hurt just as he had been. But as he looked at LIa he smiled, "thanks for haveing my back." he said and then kissed Alexs head gently.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 04:09 AM

(okay and because Simon needs something im going to kick him)
Lia smiled faintly "your welcome and i am sorry Alex i just thought that because you had been healing Simon that you had betrayed us" Lia tried to compose herself and walked over to were Simon was "you are an evil man" she kicked him and walked over to were Sam and Alex were

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-07-2009, 04:41 AM

"Im so sorry Lia.... " Alex said softly and looked up at the friend she had made. "I feel so stupid.... What I had was all I needed... And it was you guys..." she said and looked at them happily. All she wanted to do is run away with them and never come back to thus place.

((Simon needs to come in and cause havoc if you ask me.))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 04:44 AM

(there drama)
Lia looked around and a frown crept up on her face "uh we kind of lost Kokihi in this place i think we should start looking for her" Lia picked up her sword and looked at the door hoping she would just walk through and they could all go home

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-07-2009, 05:05 AM

Alex perked up worriedly and stood, gently pulling Sam up with her. She looked around frantically and looked at Sam worriedly. "Where is she?" she asked fear lacing her voice and turned to the fallen angel angerily her hands glowing. "Where's kokikhi?!" she demanded.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-07-2009, 12:55 PM

((Just kind of watches? lol))

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2009, 03:37 PM

(true you cant really post yet oh and i wont be on today oma and opa's anneversary i think its 50)

Angelic_Glowbear
Coffee: My Anti-Drug

Old 11-07-2009, 04:18 PM

Suddenly, a reddish blur formed in the sky and hit the window of the house across the street. The window shattered into a thousand crystals, scaring off quite a few animals. Minutes later, Damien staggered outside, covered in his own blood. "I'm okay!" he cried when he noticed various others staring at him.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:03 AM

Sam wrapped a arm around Alex, "I have no idea, but we better start looking for her." he said as he looked at her. THey needed ot find her but just when he was about to start looking he felt something stab him in the back and he fell to the ground. SImon stood behind him and a dagger was in his back. "finally, I am rid of you and I am going to kill you." he said as he steped on the dagger in Sams back, makeing it go in further.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2009, 03:10 AM

Lia screamed a high pitch ear bleeding scream as she saw Simon she grabbed Alex's arm and pulled her closer she grabbed her sword and stared at Simon "you you are just" she couldnt finish her sentance she was that confuzed and angy and slightly scared she had just seen him injured and lying on the ground now he was standing and had just stabbed Sam

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Sam layed there stuned, he couldn't move. The dagger was nearly going threw him and it hurt to the point in which he couldn't feel it. He managed to look up at LIa and Alex, blood was dripping out of the corner of his mouth. "g-get out of h-here." he managed to say before Simon pushed the dagger into him more and he couldn't speak anymore. Simon smiled evily, "yes, I know. I am just a wonderfull brother to him." he said as he looked at LIa. If they ran he wouldn't let them go, he wanted to make sure that Sam would die and stay dead.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2009, 03:45 AM

Lia stood there what could she do "no Sam i wont leave Alex can but im not i have a score to settle with this gang and im not going to leave" she went to Sam and slowly removed the dagger and went and grabbed the potion Kokihi gave them "drink it" she put the bottle in his mouth and turned to Simon "i really hope by the end of this you are not going to be left standing" she raised her sword and ran towards Simon swinging as she came close she was aiming for ankles because then moving would cause him pain and he would be a slower target

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2009, 03:52 AM

sam drank it slowly and he could feel the pain starting to go away and his wound heal. But as he started to move he could still feel some pain and slowly crawled to Alexs side and stood away from the two fighting. Simon saw what she was doing and a wall of shadow appeared around his ankle and protected it. "sorry but that isn't going to fly my little friend." he said and kicked her in the face.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2009, 03:56 AM

as Simon foot hit Lia in the cheek she backed up a bit "okay let us see just how long you can last" she sent throns in every direction and darted towards his back "well it makes sense that you would always watch your back so" at the last moment Lia stopped the thorns and switch directions going for his left arm at the forearm

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 09:38 PM

Kokihi struggled to stay on her feet. She was not rested enough for this. She had lost Lia and Sam on the way in, and was lost trying to find them. She was glad she had given them the potions, she was sure they would need them. She wondered further into the house, which was turning out to be more like a labyrinth than she had thought. It was dark and she couldn't see very well. Her grip on her rapier tightened. She wished she could heal herself, but it was not possible. Her powers didn't work like that. She channeled her life force to others, she needed another person to heal them, but she couldn't use that on herself. She checked her pocket for another potion. She didn't have any more. "Damn..." She hissed. She fell to her knees. She couldn't walk anymore, she needed to rest. She sat against the wall, her rapier in her lap, and closed her eyes. She was getting sleepy. She knew it was dangerous here, but she couldn't help it. . .

((Sorry guys, thanks for not leaving me behind completely! Hope this is alright for a re-entry!
I went to a convention for friday and saterday. It was really fun! =3 ))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM

"Sam! Sam!" Alex said and held his head. Tears streaked down her face and she looked into those fading eyes. "Dont leave me.... Sam please...." Alex begged and kissed him passionately.

Angelic_Glowbear
Coffee: My Anti-Drug

Old 11-08-2009, 10:46 PM

Damien stumbled forward and noticed the scene in front of him. clutching his arm, which was already starting to feel better, he shouted, "Hey! Is everyone okay?"

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM

Sams eyes focused when he felt Alexs lisp on his and he kissed her back. "dont worry, have no plans on leave... just tired." he said softly as he looked at her and brushed her tears away.

Simon growled and grabed the thorns before they got his arm and riped it in half. "you will have to do better then that girly." he growled and grabed Lia and threw her into a wall. The wall gave way under her and she went right threw it and landed on Kokihi. He laughed when he saw that, "looks like I found your friend." he siad as he walked towards them and a shadow sword appeared in his hands.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2009, 11:49 PM

(uh she stopped the thorns that was her sword oh well)
Lia who was now really pissed now got up ì am so sorry i will be back" she winced and once again ran forward but stopped a few feet away from Simon "you know Simon you remind me of my uncle" she cocked her head to the side "i hated him" she swung her sword back and forth wondering what to do next she thought of many possible attack options until she darted forward throwing her sword on the way and she rammed into Simon like a train taking both of them into a wall on the other side of the room

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 AM

Alex kissed Sam's head and pulled the dagger out gently as she did. She saw him wince and kissed him on the lips. "I have to stop this...." she whispered and looked into her eyes. She knew what she had to do. She got up and saw Lia ram into Simon. She helped Lia up before Simon could hit her. "Lia, get kokihi and Sam and get out of here." Alex said seriously. For ounce her eyes weren't the glowing spheres of light they usually were they were on fire with hate and determination. "I want you to getthem all to safety.... Even if I don't follow..." Alex said and let go of her. She turned to Simon glowing with an intense light and a huge sword made of light appeared in her hands. "Simon!" she growled.