Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 08:06 PM

After a few days Kitten started to move and cry out some as the vampiric blood finally settled and she was completely stable again. After awhile Kitten slowly started to awaken and right away felt the sharp burning in her thiat that made her caugh some. She was vuagly confused and soon let her eyes scan the room looking for Kaname, not seeing him right away worried her.

(I'm sorry if its kinda short for a skip, I'm posting from my phone)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 08-30-2011, 10:39 PM

Kaname sence Kitten was awake with his vampiric sences. He also knew that Kitten would be able to sence him as well anywhere in the house now she was his sired after all. Just relaxed Kitten don't move so fast please..your body is still recovering..I'll be up stairs in alittle bit. says to her telepathicly. As he was busy fixing some warm blood for them cause he knew that Kitten would be very hungry for blood. As the blood lust for an newly vampire would be very great.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-30-2011, 10:47 PM

Kitten relaxed when she heard Kaname's voice in her head and just laid her head back and closed her eyes a bit. "What's going on? I... I can't remember anything past the crash and being pulled from the car." she asked him back in her mind and type of sense told her that Kaname was in the house and down in the kitchen... how did she know that though?

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-30-2011, 11:50 PM

Kaname sighs hearing Kitten at lease he was glad she was catching on to her new powers. He also knew she was confused as well. He grabs the mugs and sets them on the tray and carries it upstairs to the bed. "Well I just have to be simple with you about this..you died..but I bought you back.." says walking into the bedroom looking at Kitten. "You are vampire...I had no other choice..you was bleeding out of contral and there was no way I could get you some help" says moving over and sets the tray down. He looks down before he says"...please forgive me..I tryed so hard not to let this happen. But I couldn't let you die..well you know what I mean.." says looking at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 12:12 AM

Kitten listened to Kaname and was a bit shocked but at the same time she had kinda already know that. "I'm not mad at you... I'm glad you saved me." she whispered softly then something in the back of her throat started aching at some type of smell and to her she already knew what it was... blood. It bothered her to think of it though she knew that if she didn't drink any she would get sick and would probably go into a frendzy as it was called... she didn't want that so she would drink it when Kaname gave it to her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-31-2011, 02:23 AM

Kaname looks at Kitten and sits down beside her "Thats good..cause I was scaried that I did...of course I don't really call that saving you...its more like an curse really." and of course another thing pop in his mind. What would Kenta say about this? how would he reacted to his sister who was now a vampire? He grabs the warm mug and would help her "Just drink slowly..I know it will taste weird but its necessary that you get some blood. You been out for a few days now." says would help her drink from the mug.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-31-2011, 02:36 AM

"I'm glad you did anyway though." Kitten said softly then let him help her sit up some and paused for a second before she drank the blood. Of course she didn't care for it but it wasn't like it tasted horrible... to some part of her she really liked the taste and it actually quite appealed to that part. She also though about her brother in this case... what would he think? What would he do? He wouldn't shun her she didn't think... would he? He would probably be really mad at Kaname but if he explained what happened then he might not be so mad at him... though he would probably still be upset about it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-03-2011, 04:23 PM

Kaname sets the mug down and wraps both arms around her. "Yea..I love you so much that I would do this...of course it was something I never thought of doing but I'm just glad you are ok.." kissed her on the forehead. "So when did your brother said when he will be home?" says trying to think of something to say if they see him soon. He brushes his hand thought his hair gently and held her close.

(Sorry I been having an cold..I am over it kinda..my head still all stuffed up)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-03-2011, 04:45 PM

Kitten thought some then sighed a bit shaking her head. "How long have I been out? A week before we were attacked Kenta said that he should be home in two weeks or so... so I know we don't have very long." she told Kaname softly before hugged him back gently and leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips just happy that she was still alive and that he had saved her.

(I'm sorry you were sick but it's okay X3 you couldn't help it)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2011, 12:45 AM

Kaname smiles gently and nods "I figure..you was out almost a week so it probbly be soon." smiles and kisses her back gently on the lips. he pulls back quickly before he knew the time was right as he couldn't wait anymore. "Kitten..I wanted to do this until you was better but I don't think I can wait anymore.." gets off the bed before going down to one knee. He fish out an small black box from his pocket. "You know how much I love you..even things for us started out abit strange..but I don't think I would never change that day. I would do anything for you..which is why I turned you. I couldn't bare to live without you no matter if you was a vampire or not. But anyway.." stops for an moment to let Kitten soak it all in before saying this time with her whole name. "Kitten Naiya..will you marry me?" says pausing to see what she would say.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-04-2011, 12:57 AM

Kitten's breaths caught in her throat as she watch Kaname get down on one knee then heard him. All she could do for a few lond minutes was stare at him before slowly a wide smile graced her lips and she moved to wrap her arms around him and kissed him on the lips deeply and lovingly for a moment before pulling back with a huge smile on her face. "Yes! Of course!" she smiled hugging him more this seeming to make her quite happy... happier then she had ever been really.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-08-2011, 03:12 AM

Kaname calmy watches him as if he did had an heart beat it would pace hard and fast just waiting to hear what Kitten would say. He watches her before he was nearly knocked down when Kitten's weight was place on him. Kaname kissed her back deeply and holds her close while hearing her answer. That really made him very happy as he hugs Kitten tight before he slips the ring onto her finger. "I love you so much." Soon he heard the door open before someone walking in downstairs. Then he heard Kenta's voice "Hello?! anyone home?" as Kenta had to say that cause he didn't see Kaname's car out front.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-08-2011, 03:22 AM

"I love you too, so very very much." Kitten smiled giving Kaname another small kiss that was interrupted when she sensed someone else in the house and was a bit unsettled when she heard her brothers voice. "Ow no... he came home early." she whispered and worried some... would she be able to handle being around him right now? She was just a new-born... she doubted that she could handle the stress being around a human could bring on her mind and body... and she didn't want to hurt her brother... she never wanted to hurt her brother.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 PM

Kaname looks over to the door before he looks back over at Kitten. He sighs deeply as he didn't even think of what to say to Kenta. As he was like her he didn't expected Kenta being home so earily. Kaname brushes his hand thought her hair "Just relaxed..hopefully your brother will understand..I just hope he doesn't punch me for turning you..but its not like I had much choice." sighs gently. He pulls away and looks at her "Let me talk to him for an bit you just rest..you are still getting used to your new powers and urges. You can't be around an human until you learn to contral your blood lust. Ok, love?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-08-2011, 07:31 PM

Kitten sighed softly though contently as she felt Kanane running his fingures through her hair. She looked Kaname and frowned softly. "How long do you think it'll take?" She asked worriedly and you could tell she didn't like the thought of not being able to see her brother, but she did understand why.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-10-2011, 02:24 AM

Kaname looks at her and tilts his head. "Mostly some newborns take about a day to be able to contral them. So as long the human doesn't get cut or something. I'm sure it will be find..don't worry Kitten." He soon leaves the room and heads downstairs "Yes we are home, Kenta" says looking around for him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-10-2011, 02:30 AM

"Why didn't you guys answer your phones? And where's the car? And Kitten?" Kenta asked worriedly since the wreck had already been cleaned up though he hadn't heard anything about it so he didn't know what had happened. He was confused as he looked behind Kaname a bit and wondered where his little sister was. Then a thought hit him and he got worried... had she gotten hurt again? Little did he know it was much MUCH worse then that.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 AM

Kaname looks at him as he blinks as Kenta does get to the point doesn't he. He takes an deep breath and place his hands into his pocket "We got into alittle car wreak..some people cause us to wreak." says. He runs his hands thought his hair out of his face "Kitten is ok..kinda..see we was badly injuryed..and I lost the cell so I couldn't call anyone and no one was around. And Kitten well she wasn't in very good shape." sighs deeply. Kaname stares down before he looks at him "I had no other choice..but to turn her...she is like me now."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-13-2011, 01:33 AM

Kenta looked at Kaname worriedly then listened to him and his face seemed to grow paler and paler as he listened to the other male and almost felt sick right now thinking that his little sister had died in the wreck. Though as he listened to Kaname he was shocked and his mouth literally dropped open. "W-what?! S-so... is she okay? I mean... yeah I know she's a vampire now... but is she okay? Is it okay if I see her?" he finally asked after he got over the shock of the information and was still worried.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 PM

Kaname listens to him and watches how he was acting. he could tell that Kenta was almost want to get sick from the news. "Yea she is ok now..she is just resting. She had been in a coma ever since I turn her..she now just woke up. But I should warn you..make sure you don't cut yourself or hurt yourself in anyway. She still is a newborn so her blood lust is very high right now until she gets used to contral it. You may see her..I will come up with you to make sure she is ok." sighs deeply. he stares down abit wondering if he should say he also ask her to be his wife. But he would wait on that alittle bit later.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-13-2011, 08:06 PM

"Okay... at least she's okay now." Kenta sighed softly then smiled some and nodded a bit, he really wanted to see his little sister, even if she was a vampire now. "Wait... I thought a vampire would attack a human in general. If they were having a blood lust or had just been turned?" He asked curiously since he had heard that in almost all lore he had read about vampires.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2011, 08:16 PM

Kaname looks at him as he chuckles gently "It only depends on the person behavior before they get turn. She doesn't want to hurt you and Of course I don't want her to hurt you after all. Some vampires are bad at the start cause well it depends how the person was and how did bad they got turn." shrugged abit. He nods "Come on I'm sure she will want to see you..at lease I hope she is ready to see you right now."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-13-2011, 08:33 PM

"Ah okay... why wouldn't she be ready?" Kenta asked softly and seemed to be in a very curious mood right now... which would be normal since he just found out that his sister was a vampire and all. Though he would soon be shocked even more when they would get to Kitten's and Kaname's room... after all he hadn't said anything about him proposing and she was now wearing the ring that he had put on her finger... it might be best if Kaname told him before they got to the room though it could also be a good thing if they both told Kenta together instead.

(so what are you thinking about the rp right now? Loving it I hope X3 )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-17-2011, 12:45 AM

Kaname looks at Kenta "Well I know how I was when I first was turn back then. It always different for different people. I just want her to get used to having you around cause it would be a first step. Especial when she goes outside and deals with the people." shrugged. "Beside there is something I think both me and Kitten should tell you. I would tell you now but I think it is best that both of us told you." smiles at him. He chuckles gently while he leads Kenta upstairs and heads to his and Kitten's room.

(Yea I loving it)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-17-2011, 01:13 AM

"Yeah I guess you're right about that." Kenta sighed then continued to walk though then looked at Kaname curiously as they got just about a door away from the bedroom. "Um... okay" he said softly though he could only think of a few things that they would both need to tell him... A. Kitten's pregnant or B. They're getting married... he wasn't sure how he would act to either.

(yay X3 )