PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 12:26 PM

Whitebeast:
You mean on the Giving Back auctions? xD Only pure is allowed to be bid, no items whatsoever. I guess because it'd be a huge hassle to sell those items later on or right then : x

Or do you mean when making an offer in general it can be a mix of pure and/or (an) item/s?

Spanish Leek Squared:
xD Hello again dear. Where do you keep disappearing off to? <3 Oh wait...the manga, right? How was it? :0

Blueblackrose:
...Yeah, it would be awesome to finally have the Valentine's Day Hairpin o.o I'd be a huge step closer to finally getting my dream avatar xD Only i bet King's Crowns cost a ton too, eh? D : -sigh-

Hrm...so i should buy it then? I'll have...about 9215 gold (yes i used the calculator, lol D : xD) left after i buy them. Iunno...i want the wings so much and i'm so sorely tempted to get both of them xD Because well...gold and silver wings are just plain awesome : x

Ah well, i'll just have to get the Pure Hatred Wings first xD Then perhaps i can offer art for the Pure Love Wings. Eee...no...you don't need to help me Blue dear, you should save up for your own things -nods her head-

xD Hrm...yeah, that too.

Ah...good point, especially if there's nothing in particular you want right now xD

Wish:
Lata and goodnight Wish dear! <3 Sleep well, and sweet dreams! And thankyou so much for helping to make my birthday very special ;_; <3 -squishhugs-

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 12:30 PM

I was making an in general kind of conclusion regarding the VDay pin offers.

It could be a bit of both gold + items ~ <3

I am right now laughing at myself.

I want to cosplay as some booby chick.

WHAT THE HELL.XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 02-16-2008, 12:33 PM

PK; I'm just busy. I read a bit of manga then I went to play FFX. xD;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 12:34 PM

Whitebeast:
Oh...okay then xD And hum...well if i were to make an offer outside of the auction, it'd probably cost at least twice as much as it does when getting it from the Giving Back auctions. There's no way i'd do that : x Seriously no way. It's either...get this last Valentine's Day Hairpin from the Giving Back auctions or...try and get one for an auction of my own. An art auction. Or if someone has one in Art Requests then i can try and get one that way, hrm...

xDDD Lol. Which booby chick? And laughing at yourself could be either good or bad really, depends ;0

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-16-2008, 12:35 PM

@ PK: That it would be. I really hope you get it.

I think you should. The wings are awesome. Plus I'd think it would be easier to get people to trade the less expensive items for art then the expensive ones.

I'm going to help you anyways. I have charity funds I can use. Right now I really don't have any one to donate to so why not help you out since I know you're questing and you're not going to sell the item after you get it.

There are some things I want, most of the stuff is the cheaper stuff. Some of it is a little higher up, but I managed to get most of the expensive items I wanted already.

Time for me to call it a night I think. It's 7:40am :shock:
Boy is my sleeping schedule messed up. Anyways night.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 12:43 PM

KASUMI FROM DOA

8D

Either her or Lei Fang.

Time to buy pretty panties.

>____________>;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 12:47 PM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Ah...gotcha. I should have figured it was a game, lmao. And how is it so far? For both the manga and the FFX game, i mean xD By the way, i also have the FFX game...i just haven't played it yet : x

Blueblackrose:
xD Well i really hope you get the items you're after too <3

And hrm, you're right about that. Okay then, i'll go buy the wings now. Do you know when the next Giving Back auction starts though? D : Just so i can be prepared and try to earn back as much gold as i can before then? xD

But i...shouldn't you be helping someone more deserving Blue dear? D : <3 I mean...what about all the potential donatees? Lmao xD I...hrm, it wouldn't feel right having you help me out so much. I'd definitely have to repay you in a big way if you did D :

o.o Really? Huh. Well i'll see about helping get some of the cheaper stuff if you want xD

...That's not time to call it a night, that's time to call it a morning o.o Holy smoe you've been up for quite a while. Why didn't you go to sleep dear? <3 You should really rest at the least xD

Lata and...good morning? Lol. I hope you sleep well, and haha...if you think that's messed up, i've been up at odder times and for longer hours xD Now...go to bed silly! -gently pushes Blue to her bed <3-

Edit:

Whitebeast:
Ooo...Kasumi is awesome! :0 I'm not too sure about the panties thing though, lol xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2008, 12:51 PM

XDXD

-laughs-

Whitey, do it. <3

PK; Well, the game is really good.. I just keep forgetting to pay attention to the cut scenes and the screen is small so sometimes I miss things. XD;; Apart from that it's good! x3

And uh, I was just mainly trying to figure out where I was in Naruto manga, i'm only 30 or so chapters behind which is good. I thought I was around 100 chapters behind.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 12:52 PM

DUDE. I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON MY HIGHS AND BUTTOCKS.

...I don't have the nicest of skin types either.

I'm doomed. I take it back. I'm going as Lei Fang.

Nonetheless. I'll need pretty panties.

Damn it. Who else characters are fan servicey? ;D

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2008, 12:56 PM

Oh well. xD Either way it shall be interesting..

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 12:58 PM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Shhh...don't encourage her! xD Lol.

And hum...you have a small screen? o.o How come? I guess that doesn't affect me then as i have a flat screen / LCD -chuckles- Yay for big screens and being able to see xD

D : How could you not pay attention to the cutscenes?! They look awesome from what i've seen xD

o.o...How many chapters does the Naruto manga have? xD

Whitebeast:
Eee...that doesn't sound too good D : And it's still a good choice though.

xDDD True.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-16-2008, 12:59 PM

*Glomps everyone*

Hello!! If you have not heard, I am back from my trip.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 PM

PK; *encourages more* xD; If she wants to she should. >w< I want to cosplay lots of characters, if only I had bigger boobies. D<

xD Well this TV is in my room, and a big TV won't fit in here. @_@;

Being i'm chatting. xD;
Uh, I know, but again, small screen. @_@;

three hundred and eighty something?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:05 PM

Sakura_Madison:
! -glomps Sakura in return- Heylo Sakura dear, and welcome back from your trip! If i might ask though...where did you go? xD And was a it fun or boring trip?

I don't know how the others are doing, but as for how i, myself, am doing. I'm doing pretty good, thankyou for asking xD How about yourself m'dear? How are you?

Edit:

Spanish Leek Squared:
Psh, i'm not saying she shouldn't but geez are alot of guys perverted D : Although...for i know, White could actually enjoy being looked at, haha o.o

Ooo...i see your problem then xD The TV i play on is in the lounge room. I don't have my own TV in my room, haha xD'

That's alot of chapters o3o

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:08 PM

My cosplay will dos include:

- cross playing

- going as a fan servicey character

AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFETIME.

I better start thinking... 8D

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 02-16-2008, 01:10 PM

@ PK:

Went to California to visit family and go into two theme parks. I had a blast. Went to Disneyland, for my baby niece and Knott's Berry Farm for the bigger kids. *points to herself*

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2008, 01:15 PM

PK; Which is why shes going as a DOA character. It gives her an excuse to kick them in the face. xD

Well, other people in the house want to watch tv so I'm stuck with this one.

Mmmm,.yep.

Whitey; xD Yay!

Who are you going to cross play?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:15 PM

Whitebeast:
Gah...you mean cross dressing, right? xD Or is it referred to as cross playing when you're cosplaying a character of the opposite sex...?

Your talk about cosplaying makes me want to cosplay now, even though i've never done so before xD I just reckon it'd be heaps of fun o3o

Sakura_Madison:
Ooo...that sounds awesome xD I went to Disneyland when i was alot younger and it was alot of fun then. What's Knott's Berry Farm though? o.o

Edit:

Spanish Leek Squared:
Ooh...very good point xD I just hope they don't try any funny business because if it were me, i'd be thwacking them good and proper with some heavy item x.o;

Aww...and you can't get a new one? D :

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 01:19 PM

@ PK:

You have never heard of Knott's Berry Farm? *shocked*

It is the first theme park in America.

Not only that, but some of the best rides ever.

Remember Snoopy and Charlie Brown? Well they are in the theme park.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:20 PM

No idea.

But I had random thoughts of going as someone who looks fan servicey for November.

WTF. XD

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-16-2008, 01:24 PM

happy birfday PK! [if you're here]

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-16-2008, 01:24 PM

PK; Our fans aren't that bad here, people generally ask before they take your picture. xD
If I cosplay as someone very fan servicey, i'd have a guy cosplaying as Vash next to me. <3 xD;

>w>; I bigger tv wouldn't fit in my room.

Whitey; XD Yay?

I'm too shy to go as someone fan servicey, plus I look more like the innocent young school girls. xD I might as well try to cosplay them first. >w>;

I also wanna cosplay Eriol. xD The boys school uniform was so cuute! >w<

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:25 PM

Sakura_Madison:
Well the name sounds sort of familiar...but no, i don't actually remember any Knott's Berry Farm. Probably because i live in Australia and well...the only time i went to America was as a very young child and it was just to go to Disneyland and see some relatives xD Lol.

o.o Really? The first theme park? That's interesting...

xD

Yeah, i know who Snoopy and Charlie Brown are xD

Whitebeast:
Lmao. So you just randomly decided to go as a fan service type character? Out of nowhere? I just hope you don't get cold on the day xD It's be bloody annoying if it were and you didn't have a coat or something to keep yourself warm.

Edit:

x-cutie-x-pie-x:
Thankyou so much Cutie and yes, i am indeed still here although i should be heading to bed soon -chuckles- Gotta wake up early in the morning.

Spanish Leek Squared:
Mmm...well that's alright then. At least they're polite. Lmao...why, because you like the character Vash? xD

And you can't play outside of your room? o.o How small is your room? D : xD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 01:29 PM

School girl doesn't seem too bad either.

That's still fan servicey. ;D

YES. OUT OF THE BLUE I JUST DECIDED...

"You know if Mai had an inner shirt I'd do her"

...That sounded wrong.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2008, 01:33 PM

Whitebeast:
xD Only problem there with a schoolgirl cosplay is the fact that it's overdone. That is...unless it's one of the lesser played cosplays xD

...o.o Yup, sure did.