mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-10-2010, 05:37 AM

But Florida doesn't snow like Hawaii, right?

And I hope so. I hope my family and I get to go, but we don't have that kind of money to take trips like that.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-10-2010, 06:04 AM

Yea, it is the same thing. But, they are having strange weather lately.

Hope you can get a chance to.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-10-2010, 06:28 AM

I wish it was colder in Hawaii.

I hope so too.

So, whatcha up to??

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-10-2010, 06:55 AM

Well, I am just online chatting away with a friend of mine.

I am kinda hurting right now. The monthly visitor came knocking.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 AM

Aww, that sucks! Sorry about that.

Mine won't come for like a week or two, but I had a stomach ache last night and I have no idea why. I had diarrhea. But that didn't help take it away fully.

But I feel better now.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 AM

Now another bad thing happen. I lost my ring, which I had for 10 years. D;

What a horrible year for me it has already started. D;

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-11-2010, 04:36 AM

That sucks! I am so sorry Sakura.

You can retrace your steps and look all over to find it. Or you know for a 100% fact that you lost it for good?

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 AM

I lost it for good. Me and my boyfriend already checked the place and no luck. D;

It does hurt to have lost such a valuable item. It will be hard to let go.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-13-2010, 09:46 AM

Again, I'm sorry.

I don't know what can be done. I mean, it you wanna go to the extreme you can post online and make fliers and go around to every single place you could think of, pawn shops too, and see if you can find it.

I mean, if you really loved it a lot and it meant a lot to you, you would do your hardest to find it. I don't know.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-14-2010, 10:51 PM

Yea, it would be a hard task to do, since where I live, it is a large city.

Plus, here in Vegas, there are a lot of pawn shops and places where they could have sent it.

My luck on the ring is slim to none. D;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-15-2010, 05:05 AM

heya, sakura <3 hope you're doing well! <333

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-15-2010, 08:22 AM

*glomps at shosho*

OMG!! Shosho! I have missed you so much!

I hope you are doing alright, since I have not heard from you in a long time.

Things are not going well for this new year, shosho. D;

Plus, geocities do not have their web site map hosting anymore. D;

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:14 AM

:squee: Your art is so adorable! <3

*waits for you to be off hiatus to order some* >w<

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-17-2010, 11:19 PM

Thank you so much, Arikana.

I am trying to finish some artwork that I need to get done before I open again.

I want to clear my debt. D:

Which one did you like from the artwork?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-21-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison View Post
*glomps at shosho*

OMG!! Shosho! I have missed you so much!

I hope you are doing alright, since I have not heard from you in a long time.

Things are not going well for this new year, shosho. D;

Plus, geocities do not have their web site map hosting anymore. D;
i've missed you, too!!! /love <3 i'm doing great :D i hope you, too ya~ how're things over in sin city? XD are you being a naughty and sinful child?! hahah, just kidding~ i'm sorry to hear that things aren't starting off to a good start this year for you :( i hope it'll change soon~ i had no idea about geocities XD; /too lazy to change sig. but thanks for the info!!!

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-22-2010, 05:40 AM

Right now, it is some wet weather we are having here. I have not seen it rain for a long time and the longest too. I think it has been raining since Monday.

I hope so too. Just taking a long break from work. But, I will be working for the military for awhile though. Which is all good, since I can choose if I want to go or not.

You are welcome. Like to keep ya update. Yes, the sig still rocks. XD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-23-2010, 11:32 AM

aww, yeah, i heard from my friends in LA that it's been raining pretty hard there. i think it even hailed there, too @_@; whoa~ i only remembered seeing hail in LA like... years ago when i used to live there XD; and even that was rare! hahah.

ooh, i see! are you going to be on active duty or just reserve? i was actually considering of joining the air force or navy when i was there again XD; but i decided against it since... i don't know. despite the "benefits" and all from joining either one of them, i feel like my passion/heart just won't be in it. what type of job will you be doing in the military, if you decide to go? :O

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 09:37 AM

Yea, it was raining since Monday. Today, it finally cleared out. The mountains looks so nice!

Took some pictures in my digital camera. But, somehow my camera does not want to upload all my pictures. D;

I am in the reserves, but I asked them to give me orders, since I will not be having a job anymore.

They closed today and got a lot of free candy. XD

I am still having some stomach problems. I hope to get better soon. D;

Oh, I am having bad internet problems on the wireless router. D; Trying to solve its problem.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-25-2010, 02:18 PM

yeah~ i passed by the mountains while going through the desert on the way to vegas and i kept taking pictures, while in the car XD; it's unfortunate that you can't upload those pictures though! i'd love to see some of your shots!

ah, i hope you'll have more orders in the reserves! what were you doing before the reserves, love? and when do you start? :O

i had internet problems most of the day today (at least when i tried to get on anyway) XD; but i feel that it's got something to do with the bad weather. it rained a little bit earlier, but right now, it's just really cloudy with a heavy chance of rain (tomorrow, i believe, it will D8) we've been getting so much rain that whenever i actually see a sunny type of weather, i'm all YAY! XD;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-28-2010, 12:37 AM

Yea, it is sad not to upload them. But, I will try when I am here at my boyfriend's place. I have to upload some pictures from his computer anyways. There are some from events to a nice sunset at San Diego.

Before the reserves, I was in high school with a weekend job. XD I was in the military for just one weekend of the month. I am hoping to get more things to do for the military before I leave out of there.

It is something to do with my computer. I guess I did something to it or something went wacky on it. I have found the report details on what was wrong with it and sent them over to a friend of mine. I hope he helps find the problem soon. Right now, I am at my boyfriend's place and on an Ethernet cord.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-28-2010, 07:09 AM

alrighty~ i'll be waiting! ooh, when did you go to san diego? XD i mean do you go there often? ahh... man, speaking of california, i miss the beaches there~ D8

oh, okay. that's cool~ so what kind of stuff are you hoping to do at the reserves? :O is it mostly administration type of job or what?

ahh, i see. i hope you'll get it fixed pretty soon then! >3<;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 AM

It was a long ago trip like in December 2007. I remember that because I did a drawing at that time when my friend (which is my boyfriend now) was trying to see if he could try for World of Warcraft Worlds Card Game. But, he did not go all the way. D; Plus, I was unexpected on the trip. The room in the hotel was very small. It was the 500 West Hostel hotel in San Diego. He slept on the floor, while I slept on the bed.

Let's see what they plan for me to do. First thing will be going to Arkansas, for a weekend class. I think it will be for next weekend. Something exciting already happening for me.

Yea, I hope so because I hate cords. But, at least I have it now so I want the internets. XD

I need to change my siggy soon. Plus, my exchange shop is somewhat dead there. D;

Syaoran_Li
Friends of the mules.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 PM

*dusts around this place*

Sakura is still busy with some artwork from other sites.

Once she is done with that, she needs to update this shop a bit.

Might have new spiffy banners and price changes. :D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-22-2010, 09:26 PM

Can't wait!

I wanna get some more art from you. One of those little chibi things.

Also, check my post on your profile on Kinsaki.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 PM

Awesome to hear, mewmew.

Yea, I have been busy on finishing artwork for other sites.

I hardly check much on Kinsaki, but I will check. :D