musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 04:04 AM

"At least that Gabriel is going to train her" Ruby replied, "that is because she has a rare alignment."

"Ok, so where do I begin?" Ashleigh asked.

Dark Ashleigh nodded, taking Jack under her arms and headed to sickbay. After dropping him off, she headed to the library.

Last edited by musasgal; 10-15-2011 at 04:12 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-15-2011, 04:14 AM

"What do you mean?" Selena asked.

"With an assessment of your power and skills," Gabriel said. "That is the best way to gauge how much you know, and thus where to start."

"That didn't take you long." Kaimiri said. "Which book was it?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 04:32 AM

"Gabriel not only train water alignments but also light alignments. Ashleigh is one of three light element alignments in this generation. Her element is really rare and so pure, like the dark element alignments. Three has that element also. We haven't had either for centries" Ruby said.

"Huh, say what now?" Ashleigh exclaimed, "what do I have to do?"

Dark Ashleigh handed over the book to Kaimiri (who washed his hands earilier).
"This is the one" she said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-15-2011, 04:48 AM

"What are the others?" Jonouchi asked.

"A series of simple tests," Gabriel said. "They'll be administered once you're done acclimating, though."

Kaimiri scanned through the book, and was surprised at what he saw. "Well, if you aren't her, then you certainly look a lot like her."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 05:03 AM

"Rua and Ruka are the other light aligments while Judai, Bakura, and Kiryu are the dark aligned" Ruby explained.

"You mean when I am used being dead?" Ashleigh asked.

Dark Ashleigh took a look at the book.
"You're right! Maybe it is me" she exclamed.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-15-2011, 05:37 AM

Uriel nodded. "That way you won't be stressed for your training."

"Wait, auras have alignments?" Honda asked.

Selena sighed. "Are one of the alignments stupid? Becuse I think that's what Honda is."

"Let's not jump to conclusions." Kaimiri said.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 05:42 AM

Ashleigh nodded.
"What done is done, and I have no regrets" Ashleigh said, "So, how long is training for?"

Ruby shook her head.
"Most people probaly asked the same question as Honda about it" she replied.

"True, but why does she look a lot like me then?" Dark Ashleigh asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-15-2011, 05:55 AM

"At least six months on our plane," Uriel replied. "However, in that time, only a few days will have passed in your realm."

"Is there any way for someone who's not a mage to learn to be one?" Jonouchi asked.

Selena looked at him. "You can't be serious." She said.

"She could be an ancestor, though from the date you gave that's highly unlikely." Kaimiri replied.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 06:06 AM

"I see. As long I be back for D-Day, this have to do" Ashleigh said, then felt a tug on her back. She turned to see something sprout from her back.

A new set of white angel wings.

"If you are willing to give up eating and sleeping- two of your favourite things- for the next 3 days, I see why not" Ruby said.

"Then we have to find out who it is and why she looks like me" Dark Ashleigh said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-15-2011, 09:50 PM

"You will be," Uriel replied.

"What?!" Jonouchi blurted out. "But Bakura or Selena didn't have to do that!"

"That's because Bakura was born a mage and I'm a psychic." Selena replied. "The no sleeping and no eating for three days applies to people who aren't born mages."

"What's the difference?" Jonouchi asked. Selena sighed.

"Atem...you explain it....You know more about mages than I do." She said.

"I agree. We'll have to confront my father with this." Kaimiri said. If my fears are correct...this does not bode well.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 01:52 AM

"H----h----how did they get there?" Ashleigh asked.

Ruby face-palmed.
"That is not what I meant. What I meant is that you have to work really hard without any breaks" she sighed.

"There is something that he is hiding" Dark Ashleigh said, "Why I was brought up here, and why I was treated as an entity when I'm actually a person."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 02:13 AM

"Because you have expressed your desire to help your friends," Uriel replied. "Usually, an angel doesn't earn their wings until later into the training, sometimes even after they've graduated to being full angels."

"....Oh." Jonouchi said. "So...do any of us non-mages have any hope against Kaimiri and his goons?"

"Can you duel?" Selena deadpanned.

"Of course I can! How else do you think I'm a Legend?!" Jonouchi retorted.

"Then you've got a chance against him. After all, you've survived a Shadow Game witn psycho Marik, dueling Mai and Valon in the Orechalcos, and helped find Atem's name in the World of Memory. I'm pretty sure we're all well-equipped to face off against Kaimiri's lot." Selena replied.

"Just another weird adventure." Honda said, leaning up against the wall. "Why does this stuff always happen to us?"

"I don't know," Kaimiri replied. "And I wouldn't be surprised if that's not all he's hiding."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 02:24 AM

"What?" Ashleigh exclamed, "all this passing on thing I can get used to, but this? No way!"

"I have no idea, but as long you remember what the mission is, you be fine" Ruby replied.

A few hours later, Yugi woke up to see Atem sitting at his bedside.
"How are you feeling magic wise?" he asked. He knew if he ask the other question, Yugi probaly would reply that he's not ok and blame himself for what has happened.

"Well let's confront him now" Dark Ashleigh said, "to get this over with."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 02:51 AM

"That's why we're giving you time to adjust." Uriel replied. "We can't afford to give you more than a few days, however. The final battle against Kaimiri is too important for us to deny our forces to your friends."

"I'd better see how Mehana's doing," Selena said. "Bakura collapsed earlier from his heart condition."

"Drained," Yugi replied. He pushed himself up into a sitting position and put his head in his hands. "My god...this is all my fault! I couldn't stop Kaimiri from taking her heart!"

"May as well." Kaimiri replied.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 02:56 AM

"So, what now?" the now very scared and confused angel girl asked.

"That's not good" Ruby said, "not good at all."

"It's not your fault Yugi. There wasn't anything we could do to keep it from happening" Atem said, "we did all we can."

Dark Ashleigh nodded.
"Let's go" she said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 03:03 AM

"Calm down," Gabriel said, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I'll show you to where you'll be staying while you're here."

"I know," Selena said. "Apparently, he's been getting worse as time goes on. Even I'm worried sick."

"Then why do I feel so terrible for letting it happen?" Yugi asked. He looked up at his former yami with pained eyes.

"Right," Kaimiri said as he strode past dark Ashleigh. Father...what have you been hiding?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 03:08 AM

Ashleigh just nodded.

"Then Bakura should not come in 3 days time then" Ruby said. Then a glow of light appeared, showing the 4 arch angels and a very fightened little angel girl.

"I went through the same thing" Atem said.

The girl followed kaimiri, being quiet as a mouse.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 03:17 AM

Selena paused when the veiw showed up. "What the--is that Ashleigh?" She asked.

"I know, but that doesn't make it any easier." Yugi said. He pulled his knees up and hid his face in them. "I feel terrible...what if Yana blames me for what happened to Ashleigh?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 03:37 AM

"It looks like her, but it's too early for her to have wings. I don't have mine yet" Ruby replied, "At least she's safe and sound, that's all that matters. People who are descant to become angels meet the arch angels there, thus having a clothes change which reflect their element alignment. Others passes onto the afterlife."

"She won't blame you Yugi, she'll blame Kaimiri for all of this" Atem replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 03:50 AM

"How is it too early?" Selena asked.

"Guys, I think they can hear us." Otogi said, and sure enough Uriel was standing right there, in front of the window on their end.

He frowned. "Where is Yugi?" He asked. "His wife has arrived here not long ago, and she already has her angel wings."

"I know...that doesn't make me feel any better though." Yugi replied, his face still in his knees.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 03:53 AM

"In another room, felling sorry for himself for what has happened" Ruby replied, "Atem is with him right now."

"That feeling will fade. I promise you that" Atem replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 04:01 AM

"I can't wait until it does..." Yugi replied.

Uriel shook his head. "Him feeling sorry for himself is the last thing we need right now," he said. "At least Atem is with him. He's been through something similar, in a way."

"At least Yugi didn't end up with a sword through his gut." Selena said. Uriel nodded.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 04:26 AM

"Look, I know the four arch angels so I can ask one of them to talk you through it" Atem said.

"Can you see how Yugi's really coping and talk to him to say it's not his fault?" Ruby asked.

Last edited by musasgal; 11-06-2011 at 09:12 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-16-2011, 04:31 AM

Uriel nodded. "He'll need to work through this in order to be at his top when the final battle comes." He said. "I will speak to him."

"You do?" Yugi asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 04:39 AM

"Thank you" Ruby said, "How's Ashleigh by the way. Is she coping alright?"

"Yes. They're the first angels you see before you go into training" Atem replied.