Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-06-2023, 02:52 PM

I just like food if I'm honest.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-06-2023, 06:42 PM

Carn - Sounds like you had lots of fun! I'm currently getting over a bout of something, it's not fun feeling sick, but it does make me appreciate how well I'll feel later once I get over it.

I like KFC and A&W for fast food options.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-06-2023, 07:41 PM

I love a good beef and cheddar from Arby's.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-07-2023, 01:06 AM

I just popped in to see how peeps be doing in here and we are talking about Arby's beef and cheddars. Now I want one, y'all are evil

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 01:29 AM

i don't even eat fast food and now i want one someone bring me a cow and some rotten milk, STAT

---------- Post added 01-06-2023 at 09:29 PM ----------

actually, the cow can make the cheese too, all i need is a cow

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-07-2023, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
I mean, I try! XD I finally got to mess around with Dae Da'Verst![COLOR="lightseagreen"]
did you whip your deck out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
Carn - Sounds like you had lots of fun! I'm currently getting over a bout of something, it's not fun feeling sick, but it does make me appreciate how well I'll feel later once I get over it.

is A&W the same as like the rootbeer? do they have fast food?? i have never seen this, is this a real thing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
I just popped in to see how peeps be doing in here and we are talking about Arby's beef and cheddars. Now I want one, y'all are evil
ooo we have an arbys in the next town over, i love the cherry turnovers and i love that they have diet dr pepper as a selection, most places do not! also, the mozzarella sticks don't bother my stomach (i have a lactose issue) they're so good! also curly fries also those beef and cheddars you mentioned with the arbys sauce

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
is A&W the same as like the rootbeer? do they have fast food?? i have never seen this, is this a real thing??
Amburgers and Woot Beawr!! yeah, they're usually attached to KFCs like how they make the combination Pizza Huts and Taco Bells. they have hamburgers, chicken, fries... normal stuff. i don't remember it being really good, but i do like the rootbeer! they have it on tap there.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-07-2023, 01:56 AM

wait i've never seen a pizza hut and taco bell together! we have combo kfc and taco bells though, and starbucks with chipotles, although they are usually just in the same building but still separate.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 02:04 AM

i've never seen it, but i want a starbucks/chipotle in my house. that's a really good combo. i see them next to each other sometimes, but never like in the same building. i think i have seen a kfc/taco bell before though, but not as much as i see kfc/a&w.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-07-2023, 02:08 AM

i also want a starbucks/chipotle in my house. good lord. that'd be amazing. i definitely can't stop at one without going to the other. it's good marketing on their part.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-07-2023, 02:25 AM

Like ghostpastry said, A&W serves burgers, chicken and fries. I adore their onion rings, so yummy!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-07-2023, 02:27 AM

new england must not have them. sad. :/

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 03:18 AM

I've been to an A&W down at the Jersey Shore, but unfortunately we ain't got em up in the north part of NJ. :(

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-07-2023, 03:30 AM

There are a few of them around in Canada.
We don't have Applebee's though

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM

Applebee's is such a parallel dimension where everything is hyper-american, half-diner, and always happy hour. i don't like the food but it's an Experience.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
i don't even eat fast food and now i want one someone bring me a cow and some rotten milk, STAT

You're both welcome.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-07-2023, 04:53 AM

I went to Applebees once, once of the few times I've gone to the US. I had a cheeseburger, and it was delicious lol
The whole experience was really fun

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 05:02 AM

My favorite burger is the quesadilla burger.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2023, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I just like food if I'm honest.
Chef's Kiss! XD Food is life lol

Quote:

Ick! I hope you are feeling better today! KFC is also good. I don't think I've ever had A&W though.

---------- Post added 01-07-2023 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote:
I love a good beef and cheddar from Arby's.
Arby's...

---------- Post added 01-07-2023 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote:
RIGHT?? Jeez... It's the middle of the night and the nearest Arby's is a half hour away and DEFINITLY closed >.<

---------- Post added 01-07-2023 at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote:

My Neighbor has some cows... I wouldn't mind stealing one from that... >.> wonderful person... Either.

---------- Post added 01-07-2023 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote:
did you whip your deck out?

ooo we have an arbys in the next town over, i love the cherry turnovers and i love that they have diet dr pepper as a selection, most places do not! also, the mozzarella sticks don't bother my stomach (i have a lactose issue) they're so good! also curly fries also those beef and cheddars you mentioned with the arbys sauce
Oh no no no XD I'm waiting for the Heist oneshot to whip my deck out!

I think we have an A&W here? I'll have to take a pick next time I'm there if it's what I think it is.

---------- Post added 01-07-2023 at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:
I went to Applebees once, once of the few times I've gone to the US. I had a cheeseburger, and it was delicious lol
The whole experience was really fun
Honestly, people can kinda crap on Applebees too much in my opinion, but I've never had a bad experience there. It's not like Michelin Star food maybe, but it's tasty enough for me!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-07-2023, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Apparently Ghost is making us Arby's out of a cow. Now this I need to see.

Quote:
I don't think I have ever tried the Cherry Turnover! They have really good Buffalo Chicken Sliders too but they are meeeeeesssy!

Quote:
Amburgers and Woot Beawr!! yeah, they're usually attached to KFCs like how they make the combination Pizza Huts and Taco Bells. they have hamburgers, chicken, fries... normal stuff. i don't remember it being really good, but i do like the rootbeer! they have it on tap there.
I never knew it was a fast food place, I only ever knew about the Root Beer and Cream Soda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
I've been to an A&W down at the Jersey Shore, but unfortunately we ain't got em up in the north part of NJ. :(
Definitely not any in the Western NY area either.

Quote:
You're both welcome.
EEEEEEEEEEVVVIIIL Kirin is eeeeeeeviiiil!

Quote:

RIGHT?? Jeez... It's the middle of the night and the nearest Arby's is a half hour away and DEFINITLY closed >.<

Honestly, people can kinda crap on Applebees too much in my opinion, but I've never had a bad experience there. It's not like Michelin Star food maybe, but it's tasty enough for me!
Same, Arby's is so far from me. And its also only 5:30 AM so yup probably closed hahahah.

I like Applebees, I don't love it but its Alright hahaha.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 02:44 PM

Wonder if I can convince my mom to do Arby's for lunch... though I should be good and not do it. Though if I do it will be a beef and cheddar and a jamocha shake.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-07-2023, 05:25 PM

ooo my housemate loves the jamocha shakes! she always has me grab her one when i go to arbys lol maybe i'll go there for supper later, all this talk of it is making me crave it!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2023, 05:36 PM

I grew up drinking jomacha shakes.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-07-2023, 08:13 PM

Quote:
My Neighbor has some cows... I wouldn't mind stealing one from that... >.> wonderful person... Either.
thank you! i will be a better cow farmer than your neighbor, i promise.

Quote:
Apparently Ghost is making us Arby's out of a cow. Now this I need to see.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 01-07-2023, 09:04 PM

Carn - I only had it the once but it was decent.

Arby's I haven't actually had. So I can't make any comments about it lol