Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 01:53 AM

Kieryn: Maybe if we give them long enough, they'll become sentient? >_>;

And what on earth kind of report was that? oO;

Den ro: Ahh, I see. *nodnod*

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieryn View Post
I'm glad you don't mind my errors Den Ro. I've actually avoided coming in this site because when I first joined someone decided to report me to a mod for not putting a period at the end of my sentence before adding an emoticon.

I had a warning on my account for that. I was really unimpressed. For that reason alone I've been wary about coming back in here.

Thats retarded, but they take crap like that pretty serious in this joint. I guess it keeps n00bs from invading our fair land.

Cire: Yeah its a complete pain in the ass!

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM

Ceri - they just might become that eventually.

As for the report, I have no clue. It apparently had something to do with grammar rules in posts on the site or something.

Oh and she reported me for double posting as well in her thread. Even though I appologized and asked her to ask a mod to remove it. I forget who it was, but she was really anal about grammar and sentence structure. >.<

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Den ro Send a message via MSN to Den ro Send a message via Yahoo to Den ro

Old 11-01-2008, 02:05 AM

Wow sounds like someone I should avoid like the plague!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:07 AM

I bet, Den ro.

Ugh... Must not murder....

Watching six teens... You know, who think they're ever so ballsy to tell off the twenty year old in charge who told them to stop destroying the house.

-_________-;;

And I fear for that day, Kieryn. xD I should swear my allegiances now...

I've never heard anyone being so anal over such a minuscule thing. -_-;; That person doesn't represent the community, don't worry. </3

In other news, my nose is bleeding. D:

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 02:09 AM

If I could remember who it was, I'd let you know so you could avoid threads with that person attached to them.

I can understand trying to get people not to use chat speak on the forums. But it was pretty mean what she did I think.

Hopefully I don't run into too many more like her. This event has been good fun at least! I've had a good time talking with people!

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2008, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda View Post
I bet, Den ro.

Ugh... Must not murder....

Watching six teens... You know, who think they're ever so ballsy to tell off the twenty year old in charge who told them to stop destroying the house.

-_________-;;

And I fear for that day, Kieryn. xD I should swear my allegiances now...

I've never heard anyone being so anal over such a minuscule thing. -_-;; That person doesn't represent the community, don't worry. </3

In other news, my nose is bleeding. D:

You can kick their asses a little bit.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 AM

Kieryn: I'm sure they're not worth it. xP

Glad you're enjoying the event, though. <3

Den ro: I wish. >__>;; If I wasn't over 18 I'd be beating the snot out of my sister, I suspect.

She has... Three older boys here. I told here they were to leave soon, as they're being quite hellish, and she tells me to 'f*ck off'.

They're normally good girls. They're trying to impress these boys and I'm really not having much more if it. -_-

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 AM

Ceri - there are ways to inflict pain on the human body that doesn't leave marks you know... :sarcasm:

Since I came back there haven't been any people like that thank goodness!

I'm not looking forward to the teenagers days right now. My three year old is developing a huge stubborn streak right now too which is becoming very stressful on mom as it is.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 AM

Ffft...
-back and better dressed-
xD;;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:17 AM

Kieryn: >__>;;; I have 3'0" hair... It wouldn't be so difficult to tie it into a noose. *bricked*

I'm glad!

Oh yes... I feared this day for ages. D: The moment the little one turned thirteen. My apartment search grows fervent. xD

*snugs on Crooneh-bby* D: <33

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 02:26 AM

Croon - Hello! *waves*

Ceri - I dread dealing with teenagers! I plan on letting hubby deal with that nonsense.

I should probably start spending my apples, eh? There are too many commons that I would like to have though. That's not fun. I'll probably have to buy most of them after the event.

Can we get more than one of the event items? I'm used to events where you can only get one set.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:28 AM

XD I wish I could say the same.

Haha, I plan to save my apples until the last minute, and buy up all the commons I want most. I'm trying to avoid spending my gold, but I think I'll have to. D:

Hmm? Do you mean, can you get more than one set with your candy corn, or...? Cause you can get infinite sets of those, basically. XD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 11-01-2008, 02:33 AM

-noms a Cerbear-
D: ? <333333

Kieri:
'allo!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:34 AM

Crooneh, I'm moving in with you. =A= <3

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 02:39 AM

So pretty much as long as I have enough corn, I can buy the items. Good to know. I might go snag a few extras once the others are out. I have enough candy as it is.

I want more apples though! I'm trying to get gold together too so that I can buy up the commons. I'm not sure which set I want most.

I like the tribal outfits and the demonate stuff too. The assassin's gear and night stalkers look cute as well though.

GAH! Too much stuff!

Den ro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2008, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda View Post
Kieryn: I'm sure they're not worth it. xP

Glad you're enjoying the event, though. <3

Den ro: I wish. >__>;; If I wasn't over 18 I'd be beating the snot out of my sister, I suspect.

She has... Three older boys here. I told here they were to leave soon, as they're being quite hellish, and she tells me to 'f*ck off'.

They're normally good girls. They're trying to impress these boys and I'm really not having much more if it. -_-

God I would gut those little shits.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 02:47 AM

Kieryn: I wanna try to get one for myself, one for my boyfriend, and one for each of our mules. xD;

And yeah, I could really use apples. I don't know what items I want the most, though. There's always too many commons. XD

Den ro: Haha, I'm about ready. ;D They're supposed to leave in ten minutes. I'll give them twenty before I start murderatin'. <_<

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 03:06 AM

Ceri - I'm very glad I'm the only one playing this site here. Hubby heard about my warning and has decided he doesn't want to join this site. His spelling and grammar is terrible. I usually wind up proof reading most of his work.

There were too many commons for the last event too. I wish they made it a little easier to get the apples though.

At least you've got the gold to buy your commons. I'm so far from being able to buy any it's not funny! ^.^

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 03:21 AM

Aww... Haha. xD; I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but mostly with my own work. If you make the effort to be literate, that's all I ask, you know? ;3 <3

Same. D:

And yeah, but I don't want to spend this gold on anything but art... :ninja: So I wish people would commission me. XD

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 03:30 AM

Ceri - I know what it's like to have plans for your gold.

I'm usually picky about spelling and stuff. But for the most part I'm fluent in typo.

I don't criticize others for spelling unless they ask me to proofread. So long as someone is making a genuine effort, I'm happy.

Oooowwwww, I just had to go make a bottle for the little one and stepped on something and rolled my ankle. :cry:

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2008, 03:32 AM

Ceribear:
It'll be a little cramped, and I'll have to ask my roommate.
D'8;
-puts mattress on top of wardrobe and wanders off to find ladder-

....-runs back to CG-
I think I'll offer some sketches a little later tonight, after the CG is finished (and printed. >w>).
8D;
Like, pencil.
xD;;;
And "pay-as-you-will"
>3>;;;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-01-2008, 03:34 AM

XD; I'm pretty bad for it. I always want a million things at once... Whereas in real life, I'm the epitome of frugal. xD;

Oh, same. The typo fairies stalk me. And I agree. :3

oh, ouch! Are you okay? ._.

Crooneh: You can just say I'm a cat? D: She'll never know! Unless she's allergic...

Do eeeet. >__>

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2008, 03:39 AM

Actually, ironically, she is.
xDDDDD

and I shaallll
>3>;;
Just need to finish drawing CGing Bliss's new outfit.
Made her a couple to match Ha-chan for when Twinneh and I get cute arts of'em.
>w<

Kieryn
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 03:39 AM

Ceri - I'm the same. I don't do any spending on myself very often. Any spending I do is on my hubby and kids a lot of the time.

I'll be ok I think. I've never done major damage to my ankles but they roll often. It hurts but should be fine by morning.

I think I'm going to head to bed actually. Little one needs to cuddle mommy something fierce and he's making it tough to type.