musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 08-17-2012, 11:36 PM

Laria nodded.
"I guess we better head down" she said.

Laria sighed.
"I'm meaning your wife. You keep forgetting that this is my cover" she replied as she waved her hand, to replay what has happened, "And besides, soon, you will see this mark between the sholder blades" and she lifted her hair, to show Yugi the scar of where Sakura shot her in the back.

Yuai sighed.
"Can't you chew your food Yuma?" she said, "You need to learn some manners."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-22-2012, 07:51 PM

Melhana nodded as the three women headed to the caf. Selena let the two girls go ahead of her and dropped behind to talk to Laria. "Sounds like you had a realy bad nightmare." She said.

"I keep telling him that. He doesn't listen." Astral deadpanned.

"Shut up. I'm hungry!" Yuma protested. Astral just sighed.

BEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Ryoga grumbled several swearwords under his breath and shoved his head under his pillow. Note to self: Kill alarm clock. He thought. It kept on beeping. Swearing, he slammed the snooze button and rolled over. That was one weird ass dream last night, he thought, trying to get back to sleep.

And then the collar around his neck started burning. Yelping, he half rolled, half fell, half jumped out of bed. "Shit...not a dream then," he grumbled, pulling his shirt on. "What's that man-bitch want now...?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-22-2012, 08:09 PM

Laria nods as she sniffed and wiped her eyes.
"It was horrible" she said.

Yuai shook her head. She was greatful that her gift was carried on through the ages.
"And I guess you are craving for one of Grandma's duel rice balls?" she asked Astral. She got told how he tired one for the first time and loved it.

Last edited by musasgal; 10-12-2012 at 10:32 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-22-2012, 08:26 PM

"How bad?" Selena asked.

Yugi gulped. "I hope she wasn't aiming for vitals," he said.

Astral looked to her with a frown. "...Eh?" He asked. "You do realize that I don't need to eat in this world, right?"

It wasn't long before Ryoga had succeeded in getting lost in the vast palace. "Damn it...they should have maps in this place...." he grumbled.

Kaimiri sighed and looked to his watch. "Where is our little slave?" He growled.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-22-2012, 08:34 PM

"She wasn't" Laria replied, as she let her hair fall back down, "but I know that you will help me break free."

"I know that, as I know when Atem was a spirit, he wasn't able to do the same" Yuai replied.
"HEY!" Atem resorted, "You don't need to bring that up."
"Just saying."
"Shut up."

"Very" Laria replied, "I feel so awlful."

"You did give him a map, right?" the entity asked Kaimiri.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-22-2012, 11:50 PM

Yugi nodded. "Hopefuly without anyone getting killed...." he said quietly.

Yuma looked to Astral with a grin, pointing at Yuai. "And you said I'm bad?"

"No, you're not." Astral replied. Yuma was about to open his mouth to gloat, until "You're a nightmare."

"Memories of...back then?" Selena asked.

"Yes," Kaimiri said in exasperation. "I had it delivered to his rooms early this morning, before he was awake. Clearly he didn't see them."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 PM

"I hope so..." Laria replied, just as Sakura finished her peice. Little did they know, another brunette with blond bangs was watching secretly.

Laria nodded.
"Of when I was under Kaimiri's spell" she replied.

"Do you want me to fetch him?" The entity asked Kaimiri.

Charina came out in her bedroom.
"Perfect, everything is falling into place" she said to herself as she walked past a body length mirror. Instead of the black haired chick that Kaimiri saw, but a lavender haired alantian girl was the reflection in the mirror.
"I can't believe that...that...witch took my throne! Thanks to that idiot of a ruler, I will get a chance to get what I deserve. Watch out little sister....." then she laughed.

Last edited by musasgal; 08-25-2012 at 01:06 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-28-2012, 07:13 PM

"Yes, please." Kaimiri said. He ran a hand through his hair, groaning.

Melhana placed a soft hand on Laria's shoulder. "That's over now, though." She said. "C'mon, let's get you some breakfast."

"I'm not a nightmare!" Yuma protested.

"You don't have to listen to yourself snore. Or talk in your sleep." Astral pointed out. "I sleep too, you know."

"I don't snore or talk in my sleep!" Yuma protested...again. "Wait...how can you sleep if you're just a spirit?"

Astral rolled his eyes. "Nevermind..." He sighed.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-28-2012, 07:32 PM

The entity nodded and left to fetch the 'lost puppy'.

Laria nodded and hugged Melhana.
"I'm glad you are here" she said.

Atem sighed.
"Do you have anywhere to sleep in peace?" he asked Astral, while Kotori banged her head on the table.
"I'm surrounded by idiots" she mumbled.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-28-2012, 10:42 PM

Melhana grinned. "No problem. That's what friends are for, after all."

"I wish." Astral replied with a sigh.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 10:09 AM

"I know, but I make sure I be back before the wedding" Laria said, "With or without the choice."

"Do you have anywhere you can go, to have a break?" Atem asked, half expecting the answer.

As Yugi was walking down the hallway to get a drink of water for Laria (while Selena went over her peice again for that night), the girl who was spying on the pair, stood in front of him.
"Yugi right?" she asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM

"You better," Melhana said with a laugh. "I still want you to be my maid of honor."

Astral pointed to the Emperor's Key. "Yes. Although, there are times when it's not quite so peaceful in there...."

Yugi nodded. "Yeah. Uh, do I know you at all?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM

"I know, but if I choose to stay over coming back......I don't think it's possible" Laria replied.

"Well, use that for your sleeping area" Atem replied, "believe me, though the laybrinth was uneasy at times, but I know when to let Yugi to be himself and come out when needed. You have loads to learn Astral." Yuma raised his head at that comment and stared at him.

The girl looked around to make sure no-one was listening.
"I'm suppose to be your third daughter in the future" she replied, making Yugi gasp with disbelief.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-08-2012, 09:13 PM

"Oh, we'll find a way." Selena said with a wink. She pointed to her Eye. "I believe this thing has already evolved, correct?"

"Thanks for the tip," Astral said, glancing at Yuma, who was giving Atem a WTF expression.

"Hold up; you can see Astral?!" He blurted.

Yugi nearly choked on his own drink. "You're my what?! From when?!"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM

"Almost, you know there is one more thing to do to break the curse" Laria said.

Atem facepalmed.
"And you just clicked?" he sighed, "and you have a lot to learn of being a hikari."

"Your daughter who's going to be born next year.....if there is going to be a next year for me...." the girl replied. Yugi noticed the sadness in her eyes.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-08-2012, 09:55 PM

Selena held up a hand. "Don't tell me. I don't think I want to know." She said.

"A hikari? What's that mean?" Yuma asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Wait...this is weird, but what makes you say that?" Yugi asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 10:00 PM

"You already know baka" Laria sighed and facepalmed, "I on the the other hand, don't as of yet."

"You two are partners right?" Atem asked.

"I can't really say at this point, but hear me out. Soon mum is going to have to make a choice. And please, try to convince her to choose the option of coming back. If she doesn't......" then she began to cry.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-08-2012, 10:13 PM

"Yeah," Yuma replied, eyeing Atem suspiciously.

"You won't be born." Yugi finished the sentence for her.

Selena smiled slightly. "Well, we're here." She said, pointing to the doors.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 10:17 PM

"That mean's you are Astral's hikari, even though you two are different. Your job is to keep Astral on the right path on his journey. " Atem replied.

The girl nodded.
"I beg you to do this" she said.

Laria nodded.
"I wonder what they serve there" she said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-08-2012, 10:42 PM

"Anything you like," Selena replied. "I've got dishes from all over not just the world, but the entire galaxy programmed into the replicators. Part of that was because Bruno can be one helluva bottomless pit."

"You're not exactly a slouch in that department either, Selena." Melhana pointed out.

"Er...right."

Yugi placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I will." he replied. Though she looked mostly like her mother--Ashleigh--Yugi could see a bit of himself in her eyes.

"Ah, now I get it." Yuma said. "That makes me his aibou, then!"

"I have a question of my own, Atem." Astral said. "You seem to know quite a bit about this."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 PM

"Um....sushi?" Laria asked.

"Thank you dad" she said, wiping her eyes, "I don't want you two to separate."

"I been in your shoes Astral" Atem replied, making Astral put the pieces together."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 PM

"From all sorts of planets." Selena replied, simply walking towards the door. "Don't worry; it's straightforward. Kinda has to be, seeing the whole purpose of this ship."

"And I don't want to lose your mother, either." Yugi said, squeezing the girl's shoulder.

"I see," Astral said. "You know what it's like to have no memories."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 AM

"Ah, I see" Laria replied, following Selena, "I wonder if they have a hangi available for a meal?" she asked, which draw both girls confused as Akatenchi (Ashleigh's formal Yami at this point of time), when she saw a car for a first time.

"And I don't want to loose both of you too" said a voice. Yugi turned around and saw an older version (about time too) of Ashleigh.
"No matter what happens, you have to convince my younger self. Fail to do so and our destiny change for the worse for us" she replied.

"That's right. But it also gave me a chance to see how much the world has changed, make new friends, new memories and finding out what true love is....something you might not have to experience" Atem replied.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-12-2012, 07:42 PM

Selena gave Laria a WTF expression. "What...is that?" She asked.

A cold tingle ran along Yugi's spine. "I really don't want to find out what that would mean." He said. "Don't worry....I'll convince you. One way or another, I'll make sure you come back to us."

"I see..." Astral said, seeming thoughtful.

Meanwhile, Ryoga jumped and screamed, "SHIT!!!" As a familiar entity stuck her head through a wall in front of him.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-12-2012, 07:54 PM

"Ok, it's an underground oven" Laria replied, "I'm so going to take you to Rotorua when I get back."

"Thanks" Ashleigh replied, "Helen will stay here for the duration of the time till Kaimiri will be brought down."
"Mum....you didn't have to say my name...." Helen groaned.

"I don't know how you're going to get your memory back, but I know with the help of Yuma and his friends, you will get it back" Atem finished.

"I'm here to take you to Kaimiri" she said, "and you need to check the floor outside your room too."