Old 12-20-2008, 06:41 AM

oh mai.my showii is looking so smexxii in that artii.xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 12-20-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
moving on ftw! XD it's good then hahah. just you know, have fun XD and don't get TOO jealous ;D <333 sometimes, it's better to stay as friends than being romantically involved, since they somehow change (attitude and stuff like that). kind of like a gamble anyway XD; and i find it that being friends allow them to be more open with you? <-- no sense somehow XD;
I don't get extremely jealous, it's mostly that I start putting myself down. xD; Which is probably worse.
Yeaaah, that too. @_@ I just don't want to get involved with a friend, since if I were dating them i'd want them to treat me the same. So my other friend described it was that I wanted a friend with benefits. xD;; I mean, I don't see the point of holding hands all the time, i'm more of a elbow person, other peoples hands get sweaty. I also don't get the whole 'omgz, must sit next to gf/bf or world will end'. xD;

>w> I went to a party last night, I tried Guava cruisers, they're so tasty, and orange Breezers taste like fanta. :D I had lots of fun! xD Today I went on a shopping spree! I got some manga, lots of dvds and new clothes! I love my new clothes. <33

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 12-20-2008, 02:03 PM

@sho : haha.. RL eating people!! same here. except I am just lazing around since I am on holiday, going back to indo soon ;)

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 AM

-drools all over shosho's stuff-

I don't think anyone would buy now D:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-21-2008, 02:31 AM

oh you be surprised.

drools washable, ya'know? (=

Azntwins
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-21-2008, 03:49 AM

can i buy:
AYUMUI'S PURPLE SOCKS
blue cutie scarf
and basic blue panties
for 550g? D8

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:00 AM

i'll be replying to everyone a little later XD; another distraction offline's occupying my time right now TAT;;

anyway, azn, i sent you the trade! 8D;

see you, lovelies~

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:27 AM

Okay shosho. x3 Nice to see you.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 12-21-2008, 06:31 AM

Dude, sho you called me 'you' in Thothy's thread the other day. xD
Sho doesn't remember me. o: -emos-

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-21-2008, 06:57 AM

*runs around like a moron to break sho's rulie-os*

oriions
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to oriions Send a message via Yahoo to oriions

Old 12-21-2008, 02:33 PM

:drool: WANT ME SOME FLAT SALE, PLSKTHX! :drool:
Name: Oriions
Interested in buying:
- LUCKY GOLDEN BRA - store price = 300g; my price = 200g
- LUCKY GOLDEN PANTIES - store price = 250g; my price = 150g
- BASIC EMERALD BRA - store price = 100G; my price = 70g
- BASIC EMERALD PANTIES - store price = 150g; my price = 100g
- BASIC BLUE BRA - store price = 100g; my price = 70g
- WHITE SLEEVELESS TOP - store price = 150g; my price = 100g

Total: 690g

Azntwins
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-21-2008, 06:34 PM

Thank you very much! :drool:

pluto_san
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2008, 01:24 AM

Just a quick post to let you know I am still alive shosho *hugs*

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-23-2008, 01:47 AM

Name: Sakura_Madison
Interested in buying: SWEET WIZARD BOOTS - store price = 350g; my price = 263g
Total: 263g

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-23-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post

aw. well its cause you're never around in hur anymore? o=

@ Sho; I couldn't get a pic the wknd that passed and I was spending time w/ my friend Erika.
so, I'ma get it done tomorrow. xDD I've latched onto Jasons camera~
so I don't have to sneak into my bros room for his. lolz>>

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-23-2008, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

omgz. I knowz!
I cried when I watched it for teh first time but nao i don't. xDD;; <333
idk. i just love Sean connery's voice cuz no one else has eeeeeeeet~~! [x

i just watched "Secret of Nimph" earlier tho. that is teh shiz. >:P

lolz. i be having thy own folder?! hurraaayy~ D"8 :heart:
ferrealz. i'm going to have to charge some chargable batteries tho.
cause regular dyable batteries are for loserz yo'. T@T;;
hahaha.

ohz. well i keep my pop-up blocker on and its fine. i haven't run into any hackers. (not lyke i'm worth hacking) >> *sad*

but i don't think ppl want to hack lately cuz i haven't saw anything happening lately...

well not on the surface other than that I wouldn't really know what goes on gaia specifically through the Forums. P:<

yarz they are all art shops. auctions... i just watch ppl bid away to get awesome things~~ c:
idk i like Grand's art, but i wouldn't know if its flakey or not. if it seems ifffy, what artists do you trust on gaia? D:

i lyke hot smexy drooling art like you get of your pirate avi ororor something spicey w/ Zafir? *shot* :drool:
i like the art that you get done usually w/ mai && the others - ohsoorgyifying. :B~

you mean gaia cash thingy? yeah i love the evolved items! XDD;;
I really favor the Fallen Star, Biancamella and the Inari Bead's. the others seem pretty iffy to me.

&& they've made up to new ones, but they don't look so ... howdoyousayit ... er attractive? XD

hahah, i dont' know if i'd cry if i watch it now or not XD; i haven't seen it more than once hahah. after that, i couldn't bear the thought of the dragon being ded TAT;

hahah, omg, secret nimph~ XD; i remember that, too hahaha~ it used to scare me for some reason XD;; really nice animation though heheh. what's this though? XD 90s cartoon movies marathon??

aww, down to regular dyable batteries! TAT no worries, love! i shall wait patiently~ (and hopefully) XD <3

my brother's downloading RO currently /die haha. so everything so slow XD; if i turn on gaia, would be even slower lolol. i'm even having trouble to access to other sites currently D; i think hacking on gaia happens all the time yah. whether we know it or not. a lot of the times, the ones that get hacked are like old accounts, in which the owners don't even really go on anymore. i had a friend, who's suspected of being hacked, but there's no other way to contact her other than gaia, AND SHE hasn't come on for awhile. the hacker signed her on recently though, but yeah :/

hmm, i don't know which artists on gaia that aren't iffy or whatever haha, but i have experienced coming across really great artists (artistic wise), but such douche when it comes to attitude, too haha. i don't mean being sarcastic, yah. but i mean professional wise. they KNOW they're so good that if they don't feel like it, they can just cancel without telling me kind. i don't mind canceling, but just tell me. lolol

hahha, most of my zafir art lately, i've been getting from dr.seiji/frog-vamp XD she gifts me often with those TAT; since they're our babies ;___; <3 i actually have a borderline NC-17 picture by reapersun XD;;; you'll have to go to her ygal (and have an account there) to see it XD;;

oooh, i see~ haha, the inari beads are the ones with the foxy eyes yah? XD i love those lolol

and it's okay about the picture~ I'M PATIENT, HONEST XD <3 though i'd be all /nosebleed :drool: when i see it :insane: <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
I can tell sho is tired or something tonight by her replies. *chuckles*

xDD Alright alright eventually I shall for you.

He acted confused and oblivious then continued to look at arthur across the courtyard. Fufufufufu.

Oh it sounds like a cool game! I really don't play enough games. xD
hahah, aww /hug. thanks for the understanding~ ahhh, the undertones of gay love <333 i think one of these days, you should try playing persona 3 and/or 4 XD; it's like dating sims + rpg at once XD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxi View Post
oh mai.my showii is looking so smexxii in that artii.xD
hehe, aren't they sexy~ chihaya did such a great job with them ;3; <3 and so fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared View Post
I don't get extremely jealous, it's mostly that I start putting myself down. xD; Which is probably worse.
Yeaaah, that too. @_@ I just don't want to get involved with a friend, since if I were dating them i'd want them to treat me the same. So my other friend described it was that I wanted a friend with benefits. xD;; I mean, I don't see the point of holding hands all the time, i'm more of a elbow person, other peoples hands get sweaty. I also don't get the whole 'omgz, must sit next to gf/bf or world will end'. xD;

>w> I went to a party last night, I tried Guava cruisers, they're so tasty, and orange Breezers taste like fanta. :D I had lots of fun! xD Today I went on a shopping spree! I got some manga, lots of dvds and new clothes! I love my new clothes. <33
don't put yourself down~ wth~ lolol and when you start comparing yourself to 'the other girl' that's even worse D; at least you're surrounded with friends that love you for who you are, right <333

lolol friends with benefits XD; you young people /ahem <3 but it's good that you're not clingy when you like someone XDDD <333 but yeah, i think it's best to keep the friendship, i guess, unless he feels the same way, too ;D <3

YAY for shopping and partying! XD <3 what manga did you get? i'm glad you had fun in THIS party XD <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze View Post
@sho : haha.. RL eating people!! same here. except I am just lazing around since I am on holiday, going back to indo soon ;)
ooooh~~~ when are you coming to indo~?? where are you again? semarang, was it? D; if not, i think i mistook you for cheekapon, too XDDD; if you're anywhere in jakarta, let's meet~ PM me your contact thingie <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
-drools all over shosho's stuff-

I don't think anyone would buy now D:
/huuuuuug <333 wah, thankfully, some did XD; i need funds for next month's CIs *3* <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
/shock I DID~?? TTATT;; i'm so sorry~ i must've been so tired~ TAT;;; /hug hug hug TAT;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
*runs around like a moron to break sho's rulie-os*
heheh if you act like a cute moron, it's no breaky ;D <3 if you ARE a moron, now that's a breaky XD; but you're not, so ;B <3

/shock omg dun ban me plz /onoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto_san View Post
Just a quick post to let you know I am still alive shosho *hugs*
YAY!!1 I'M GLAD~ /huuug~ hope you're having a wonderful holidays season this year XD; despite the economy thing, anyway TAT;

ALL TRADES HAVE BEEN SENT 8D <3 THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS~ <333

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-23-2008, 03:33 AM

Sho sho that's the shortest reply I've ever seen! xD I'll remember to look in persona next time I go to the game store. Which I have been meaning to do for a while.

Anyways how have ya been? o:

[ Rin ]
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2008, 06:43 AM

Wow, that's one long reply... O.O

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 12-23-2008, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
don't put yourself down~ wth~ lolol and when you start comparing yourself to 'the other girl' that's even worse D; at least you're surrounded with friends that love you for who you are, right <333

lolol friends with benefits XD; you young people /ahem <3 but it's good that you're not clingy when you like someone XDDD <333 but yeah, i think it's best to keep the friendship, i guess, unless he feels the same way, too ;D <3

YAY for shopping and partying! XD <3 what manga did you get? i'm glad you had fun in THIS party XD <333
D; I couldn't help it, she was preeetty. Yeah, I guess. xD; THEY LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH I'M A FAIL. -failed TEE- (they all got like 80s and 90s! Oh man, faaaaiiilll.)
EDIIIIIIIIIT; O___O I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM TAFE, so it's not Uni but still! ;D It's what I wanted anyway!

Whyyy nooot? D; It's perfectly acceptable, AS LONG AS IT'S ONLY WITH ME. -possessive- Well, I've never dated anyone, but i'd assume I wouldn't be. Yeaah, >w> No point complicating things.

Uh, my friend gave be X-kai and I bought some volumes of hot Gimmick and the second volume of by the sword. Yep, it was fun! >w>

Today I went to see Madagascar 2! It was awesome!!! Then we went to a park and played Frisbee. I beat Chris. :D Annd and, I gave my friends presents.I wrapped Laura's present, a teacup, with paper, BL, paper, post it notes (which said random things like; "Dance, Magic dance!" '"Hello, i'm a thief and i'm here to steal your heart" "Prepare to be BOARDED" "4+52=BANANA" and other things, and paper. She had fun unwrapping it. >w>

Last edited by Spanish Leek Squared; 12-23-2008 at 07:32 AM..

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 12-23-2008, 07:25 AM

oh wow u so lucky.u always find good art.I SHALL STEAL YO TACTICS!>: xDD

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-23-2008, 08:08 AM

[size=1]Name:Easther_Bunni
Interested in buying: x1 RAVEN ANKLEWINGS = 2k each
x 1 - DOVE ANKLEWINGS = 2k each

Total:4K

I was wondering if I could trade you a Cloak of Healing for the anklewings, since I don't have the gold right now. Cloaks go for 2,500 to 3,500 gold in the price guide, so I can add extra gold to it. :D

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 05:29 AM

i shall be replying to this after the event 8D;;; <333 will post the thread event here when/if i make it XD;;; <3

@ easther_bunni:
thank you for your interest~ 8D unfortunately, i'm really looking for pure only at the moment ;__; <3 i have quite a bit of them, so if you're still interested by the time you get the gold, i'll most likely still have the set XD; <3

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 05:51 AM

*noms on shosho* Ill try to find your thread. xD

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 06:50 AM

Alright, thanks shosho! I don't have much gold right now, so I thought I'd try anyway :P I'm going to end up spending all my gold on holiday commons...

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 07:15 AM

haha, i understand, easther :3 <333

feathery~ i have it up, but not set up yet XD; ta-da

everyone's pretty much welcomed~ i'm editing as we speak now XD; /slow