Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 12:28 AM

Anna shrugged. She wasn't aware of that many Brotherhoods, let alone one that had been around during the Renaissance. And from whatever time that Arab was from. Personally, she was more concerned with getting home now.

Altair shrugged, looking at Ezio. "What do you think?" He wasn't in the habit of openly helping people, but perhaps this one was.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 05-22-2012, 01:07 AM

"It would not be right to just leave them to flounder," Ezio said carefully, looking at the girls. "Even moreso with the Templars out there, since at least one can activate the Apple and both have seen where it is." He was quiet for a moment, thinking. Female Assassins, while not as common as male Assassins, were far from unheard-of. It could be a plausible solution, for the moment.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 01:11 AM

Altair practically saw the thought crossing Ezio's mind, and he sighed. Female Assassins were even more uncommon in his time, but he knew a few. They could be even more vicous than the men.

But they were both total beginners, and he was not willing to take on two total novices. One at a time he could handle, but he didn't know how long they had to train the two.

"Very well," he said, resigned. "I will train that one." He nodded to Iris. "If you will train that one." He nodded to Anna.

Anna bristled at that. "I beg your pardon?"

Last edited by Woofie267; 05-26-2012 at 08:14 PM..

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 01:39 AM

Ezio nodded.

"I'm glad you were thinking the same thing," he said to Altair.

"Wait, what?" Iris said. "What just happened? What's going on?"

Last edited by Mageling; 05-22-2012 at 01:48 AM..

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 01:46 AM

Altair nodded. "There is a reason they are here," he agreed. And since he already knew that Iris could activate the Apple, he figured he was better off with her. Let the Italian deal with the snarkier one that was dressed even more skimpily than the one he'd agreed to train.

Turning his attention to the girls, he looked straight at Iris. "You're coming with me."

"Hell no." Anna latched an arm around Iris, glaring right back at Altair. She had no idea who he was, but there was no way she was letting Iris go anywhere alone with him.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 01:55 AM

"Wait a second," Iris said, holding up her hands. "Just wait. What, exactly, just happened? Clearly, something got decided, and I'd really like to know what it is, since it clearly involves Anna and I." She looked between the two men. "Tell us what's going on, or we're not going anywhere."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 02:07 AM

"The Apple brought us all here for a reason," Altair said, looking at them. "In my time, the Brotherhood is strong. Here, it is not so. It takes a special type of person to be able to activate the Apple, and those are trained in our ways."

"Our ways being?" Anna pressed when he stopped for a moment.

"The way of the Assassin."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 02:28 AM

"Assassin?" Iris repeated. She wasn't sure she'd heard right. She wasn't cut out to be an assassin, she could barely stand the sight of her own blood, let alone someone else's. There had to be a misunderstanding.

"Si," Ezio added. "Every addition to the Brotherhood will help, in these times."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 02:38 AM

"Hold up a sec. You're saying you two want us two to become assassins?" Anna was having trouble wraping her mind around that.

"Yes."

"...Why?!"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 02:51 AM

"The Brotherhood needs as many Assassins as it can get," Ezio said, "and it would be a waste of potential to allow you both to go untrained."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 02:54 AM

"Waste of potential." Anna turned incredulous eyes to Iris. "Do they think we're from Tomb Raider or something?"

Altair's eyes narrowed. "I do not know this raider you speak of," he said, stepping forward. "But you have Assassin blood. You have to, to be able to activate the Apple. Whether you know it or not, you were born to this."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 04:57 PM

"I'm sorry, I don't think I was," Iris retorted before she could stop herself. "I don't deal well with people being hurt."

Ezio just raised an eyebrow. That one had a bit of steel in her, the Arab might have to be careful. Not like the other one, of course, but Ezio always enjoyed a challenge.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 06:39 PM

Altair waved a hand dismissively. "That is not important. You will be training now, not going on assignment." And he was sure he'd have to do a lot of training with this one. But at least now he knew the work would be interesting.

Anna grumped wordlessly and crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing the two like they were rabid squirrels.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 06:47 PM

Iris still hesitated, albeit with good reason. This whole situation just had her weirded the hell out, and it didn't sit well with her at all. She almost wanted to touch the sparkly artifact again to see if it would take them home, but she got the distinct feeling that it wouldn't. Which really sucked.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 06:50 PM

Altair looked at them before he sighed quietly. They were more skittish than he'd expected. Perhaps only a small amount of Assassin blood? But whatever the case, it was clear they weren't ready to jump up and start right that instant.

"Perhaps some rest first," he said, a little grudgingly. He wanted to do something now that he was here. Perhaps he'd get outside and take a look around.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 07:05 PM

"That may be a good idea," Ezio agreed. "This building is not much, but it should suffice for a day or two, if you would like to stay here." It was the least he could do, for a fellow Assassin and a pair of potential apprentices. He glanced at the girls, not sure how to tactfully suggest they put on decent clothes.

Lucky for him, Iris was thinking approximately the same thing.

"I doubt jeans will go over well in Renaissance Italy," she commented softly to Anna. "I think we're going to need something else to wear."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 07:08 PM

"Well, hell. How do you suggest we go about that? I doubt he has women's clothing sitting around." Anna paused for a moment. "Well. I guess you can never tell, but I still don't think so."

Last edited by Woofie267; 08-20-2012 at 12:00 AM..

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 08:15 PM

"I don't know," Iris whispered back. "And do you really want to give your sizes to anyone else?" Iris knew them, of course, but Anna also knew Iris's sizes, so it worked out. And Iris wasn't all that keen on giving out her size to anyone at the moment.

Ezio watched them, waiting for one of them to grow a backbone and come to a decision. He hoped they made better Assassins than they seemed right now.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 08:23 PM

"Hey, think of it this way: Sizes here aren't the same. And it's the Renaissance." Anna shrugged. They would have to get clothes eventually anyway, so she was sort of resigned to that. She looked over at Ezio again.

"Where do you even suggest we get clothes from? I assume you don't want us out and about like this. Not unless you want us attracting attention."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 08:35 PM

"I've been thinking about that," Ezio replied. "I do have a sister who might be able to help you, although I should warn you... She runs a brothel." He looked at the two to gauge their reactions.

Iris blinked.

"It would probably still be more than what we're wearing now," she reasoned after a moment.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 08:39 PM

"Eh. Fine by me." Anna shrugged. She'd been going to the nearest RenFaire for years, so she was used to dressing up like that. And it would be something more appropriate than her jeans and tank top.

Although if Altair had looked somewhat scandalized when he saw them the first time, she looked forward to seeing his expression when they were dressed like courtesans.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Interesting. Then again, based on how comfortable they were in their strange, scadalous clothes, Ezio couldn't fault them for not minding dressing as courtesans. He nodded slightly.

"I will write to my sister, then, and see if she has anything her girls can spare."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 08:51 PM

"You do that." Anna looked over at Iris. "You have a more private room?" Since she didn't relish the thought of just sitting there while those two did whatever these Assassin people did.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:01 PM

Ezio nodded and gestured for the girls to follow him. There was a room they could stay in for the time being where they wouldn't be able to hurt anything if they decided to poke around.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 11:14 PM

Anna followed him, still kind of pissed off at the whole world for this situation. She was not a real happy camper, after all. But she just had to figure out some way to deal with it.