xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-14-2011, 01:36 AM

Emma looked at him and blushed a lot and he really cared for her a lot and Emma was in love with him. Emma was closed to him and saw him touching her cheek and he kissed her on the cheek and Emma blushed. Emma looked at him and than she kissed him on the lips and she was really happy to be with him she really liked him a lot as well. "Isaac I really like you as well but what is going to happen if I leave this place and that guy comes and finds me again and tries to kill me again what are we going to do?" Emma looked at him and she was scared to go home.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-14-2011, 01:41 AM

Isaac was surprised by the kiss but smiled and happily kissed her back. When he heard her question he thought for a moment and then looked at her, "I can walk you home and make sure that nothing happens to you. When we get to your house if you want I could stay there with you and make sure that ntohing happens to you." he said as he looked at her and kept her close to him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-14-2011, 01:54 AM

Emma looked at him and she smiled at him and than she hugged him tight and than put her head on his chest and smiled as well. "Can I stay with you for the night I don't want to go out there can I stay with you for a while please." Emma looked at him and smiled at him and she closed her eyes and fell right to sleep.

Palmoun

Old 04-14-2011, 02:01 AM

Isaac holds her close and smiled when he heard her, "you can stay here as long as you like." he said and then chuckled when he saw her fall fast asleep. He then picked her up and took her to the guest room and layed her down gently. He wrapped hte blankets around her gently before he headed to his room which was right across from hers.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2011, 12:13 AM

Emma was sleeping and felt that she was being carrying to somewhere but she was too tired. Emma slept for a few hours and love sleeping and felt like she was safe here. Emma opened her eyes and look around and she got up and looked at the window and saw something dark a man that was older like 26 and it was the same guy that tried to kill her and Emma was scared and than Emma screamed loud.

Palmoun

Old 04-15-2011, 12:32 AM

Isaac woke up right away when he heard the scream and before his mind was with him he ran out of ther.e He ran to her room and when he saw that man there he growled and quickly jumped between them. He pulled her close to him and held her close to him. He then glared at hte man and slowly started to move her towards the door, "come on, stay close to me." he said to her softly.