Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 03:22 PM

I was trying to make a fair offer! Telling me its called a price guide read it isn't they way to get me to come back and I told them so. Its ok they are pretty but I don't need to spend my hard earned gold at their shop, Ill just put that person in the same category with an avarician I refuse to do business with since he tries to sell items he gets in event game back to the people he got them from ;)

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 08-16-2008, 03:26 PM

xDD
And I just referred to you as Lokis in Peanut's exchange thread. Now he's, err... Confused.
Which is good, because he obviously just thought you were some random n00b. I hate people who do that to people - putting them down just because they don't know who they are, and when they do, they act differently towards them. D;<

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 03:36 PM

I don't think its nice either, I treat 98% of all people the same way, with courtesy unless their actions demand other wise. There is No need to BE rude to people for any reason unless it is provoked and even then it has to be an extreme case for me to become rude. Ive seen some cases where a blow up was warranted, One was involving you, and I would have reacted the same way, I have no biases, and I fear narrow minded people cannot be excused because ignorance can be cured.

Edit and Now my dears I have a network to reset, we just lost a server in Wyoming. Ill be back when I get them back! I hope to all thats godly this isnt because of the fire or this network will be a huge loss for me!

Last edited by Lokis; 08-16-2008 at 03:38 PM..

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 03:40 PM

D:
Well thanks, because nobody told me they'd react the same way in that situation! >=P
I've put that whole ordeal behind me, but you-know-who (I'd rather not mention her username since I don't want to totally disrespect her) still seems to hold a bit of a grudge, and is still ignorant as hell. >_> Let's just hope someone can cut off her tongue so that she doesn't get HERSELF in some doo-doo! >:0

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 03:48 PM

Oh I agree and HAHA I got lucky hiccup was all it was! We have a massive fire going on and part of the carrier has lost one region after another for the past few days. Canyon Creek, there is a power substation in all that mess.

Yes Its best to put it behind you, no disrespect to anyone involved it was a bad situation. Lets hope Nothing like that ever comes up again or im afraid you will get to see Lokis Uncork totally, and thats never pretty. it all comes down to one basic fact, it doesn't matter what you are, who you love or what you worship or where you are from, the same color of blood flows in your veins, you are HUMAN, there is nothing more to it, and when people realize this the world will become a better place.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 03:55 PM

How the HELL do you have a server in Wyoming? o_o

And I could agree more. <3 People get so caught up in trying to make themselves exactly like their ancestors and everyone who has ever lived before them, and claims that everything unlike that is abnormal and wrong... Psh, yeah, keep thinking that. ;)

Anyway, if you're still looking to buy a Winter EI Set, I think I'll sell you mine. =D I don't appreciate it anymore, so I think someone who WOULD appreciate it deserves it. =P
The current sales price is 700g, so I'll give you a random discount... How does 630g sound? LOL, so random.

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 04:06 PM

We have servers all over, MT, WY, ID, its how the carrier works this company used to be ground level small but in the last 3 years its grown amazingly! Oh Oh Facade!!!! Go look at panda trace my posts I think you will get a Huge LOL at the post I quoted, so Busted. Im going to see what Randeh says, and then if you let me get to 630 (I hate going under 1 k golds here I feel so broke. She should be on soon!

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 04:09 PM

D:
Wait, what? I'm tracing your posts to where? LOL, Panda who? What what what?!?
I'M SO CONFUSED. D;

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 04:11 PM

On Ava lol go look see whom it really is, gawds I need my hip waders, go see.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 04:16 PM

LMAO, his brother my ASS. D<
He talks the same, acts the same, and he's used the username Panda before... I think he uses it on Kinsaki or somewhere. I forget!

But yeah, wow.
And of course he chooses to ruin MY thread. D'=

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 04:19 PM

Yeah, I pmd the quoted and highlighted the username from the Pb it is kin im thinking too, bobbis aware. Of it now, the whole brother things LOL because theres a post in the Buzz states his brothers 11.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 04:37 PM

Yeah, this is all chaos.
Thank the lawd Bobbi banned him! LOL.

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 04:51 PM

Its insanity like she said what's that his 16th account? Whats he think we are all blind? Im not senile yet! LOL Im old Im not senile!

Keska
Vampire Penguins? Zombie Bunnies...

Old 08-16-2008, 05:03 PM

Hello Phoenixx. Congratulations on getting your staff of healing!

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 05:06 PM

Ahh thanks keska! How are you today? have you been on long? It seems kinda slow for a Saturday.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 05:07 PM

Augh, some hoe I befriended on Ava (who hasn't been active in months) is now going for the Oriental Fan in the GBA. D;
Now I have competition, even though I made it quite clear to her before the auction began that I wanted the Fan so badly, and she never even MENTIONED wanting it.
People just get so consumed in numerous digits of worth versus the actual beauty of items.

Keska

Old 08-16-2008, 05:12 PM

@ Phoenixx: I haven't been on long at all. I just got on. I guess everyone is busy and that's why it's slow.

I'm doing good. How about you?

@ Facade: I'm sorry to hear that.

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM

Id like one too but im not actually questing one at this time, they are lovely. I have seen a few others Id like as well I guess I really should have been more active here however I think ava stole my heart, I like this site well enough its just not ava.

Im sure it will pick up a bit later on keska, its nice weather and yeah people are camping and stuff.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 05:22 PM

Yeah, Mene certainly is NOT Ava. D=
But it's a nice distraction when Ava's slow, nonetheless! ;)

@Keska: Ah, it's no biggie! Just means I've got to actually play games to earn gold! Lol. xD

Keska

Old 08-16-2008, 05:22 PM

There are a lot of lovely items on Mene. I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't get any of the CIs that I wanted when they were released. It would have been so much easier if I had. It's just at the time I really wasn't that active so I didn't see the point. Oh well, there is always questing.

I'm sure things will pick up as well. It's a Saturday though so it doesn't surprise me that people are out doing stuff. I think later on in the evening is when more people will come on.

@ Facade: The games at times are a life saver. They've helped me earn gold that I've need in a pinch.

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 05:27 PM

I agree, there arent alot of past CI's so far I want, id like a winter EI set, and maybe raven headwings, Im not fond of the dove ones. I have a few Ci's from when I first joined. Like you say though there is always questing. It passes the time.

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 05:28 PM

Yeppers, the games surely do help. :D
I only ever earn gold from Chopper Challenge, though. xD I love that game, and it loves my gold count. D:
Tetris, for me, doesn't aid in the gold department. Snake can, but usually doesn't... D;

I wish it would pick up! It's boring already... Silly people and their want to ENJOY their weekends! Pfft. D:<
xP

And I remember my first-ever item purchased was the current CI of when I joined - the Cloak of Healing. xD
I bought it from Temmon for 350g! It was all I ever wanted for ages. My second-ever CI was a Leon the Lion, and then a pair of Panda Slippers - I kind of went on hiatus after early June. xD

Keska

Old 08-16-2008, 05:35 PM

@ Phoenixx: I'm lucky I've managed to get almost all of the past CI's and EI's that I've wanted. It does help when there aren't that many that you want though. So it's good that there are only a few that you want. It makes it more likely that you'll be able to get them.

@ Facade: I'm terrible at that game. The only game that really helps with my gold count is Tetris. Sometimes Space Invaders. I can't earn any gold with the the other games. I'm just so bad at them.

The first item that I quested for and got was Panda Slippers. I wanted those so badly and when I managed to get the gold together for them it was getting hard to find a seller. But I lucked out and managed to get them for around 400g and that was quite expensive for me at the time. xD

Facade

Old 08-16-2008, 05:39 PM

Lol, I have the same exact memory, Keska! xD
I came back to Mene around the Halloween event, and got my hands on a pair of Panda Slippers for 400g as well. D: I think I had resulted to selling my commons to afford a pair... ;_;
And then five months ago, I bought a pair of Bees for 7k... >_> What a wake-up call THAT was!

Lokis
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2008, 05:40 PM

LOL I was playing games yesterday, w00t I made 11 gold! Im not good at them can ya tell? Im sure if I played them more Id get better but as with other sites ive never been one to play the games. My first CI's the Phoenix and Atlantis. I joined here In may since Zombie sent me the link to look.