awe, how old are they all?

ohh I hope you sleep well kat

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 05-22-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
@ Pan-Pan... aww that sucks.. it probably does need a rest and a cool down. >.< mine has its moments like that.

And I hope to be here when you get back. :)
Yeah, I shut off my computer and the router for awhile and went to take a nap. I sleep a lot XD Now its working better than just now but its still a little slow. My sister said its the internet connection throughout the country >.<''

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katty2 View Post
Pa_pancake... Welcome sweetie, what do you think of my new quest thread?

Fizi kept telling me I needed one...

Ivvy did the decorations part gifting me some beautiful roses...

When she gifted me the first one she didn't even know that red roses were my all time favorite flower...

And the new one is beautiful... I will add it tomorrow...

I will leave the big one where it is at and I think I am going to try the little one on the top and see how that looks...
I like how you arranged it and the flowers definitely add a touch of class and elegance to the place. Thank you very much for putting my name in the 'thank you' post ^^'' I feel really honoured to be there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~ View Post
@Pa-pa: OMG kill zee laptop with power save mod while you take a granny nap?
I just killed the power in general and really did take a nap. Internet stupid but my laptop is still loved <3

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-22-2009, 10:17 PM

@ Pan-Pan.... lol yes I know how it is to have evil slow internet.. when mine laggs it is frustrating. :)

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2009, 05:08 AM

Well I am finally here for today so I am going to get on the main posts and start doing what Ivvy gifted me to do with... So I probably won't even be talking for a while until I get it all done... Ivvy was so great she lined everything up for me and made it as easy as it can be...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
@ Pan-Pan.... lol yes I know how it is to have evil slow internet.. when mine laggs it is frustrating. :)
Yeah and it is a normal event for it to happen where i am because our internet service providers do not really care about customer satisfaction >.<''

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katty2 View Post
Well I am finally here for today so I am going to get on the main posts and start doing what Ivvy gifted me to do with... So I probably won't even be talking for a while until I get it all done... Ivvy was so great she lined everything up for me and made it as easy as it can be...
No worries, I'll stay here to chat if you ever need to take a break! And yes, Ivvy is awesome! She deserves big huggles for being hepful!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 05:36 AM

Wow Kat it looks like you used HTML instead of the BBC code on the first post. >.< Anything I can do to help? Set up is one of my things.... hummmm I am here if you need me love :)

@ Pan-Pan.. lol I get loves. :)

*edit*

Ahh I see that was fixed if you put center tags around the banners and close them after the rose divider it will look better.. thats my opinion I am all about centered stuff..lol >.<

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2009, 06:22 AM

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Here are all of my Grandbabies birth dates:

Raven 08/11/96 may she rip 01/02/97
Austin July 2, 1996
Kiayia June 26, 1999
Kayla August 1999
Madison March 21, 2002
Chase July 2, 2004
Brianna August 15, 2004
Josephina Sept 22, 2005
Angelina Oct 2, 2006

Ivvy if you don't mind I am going to send you a quick PM because I have confused myself which is something that I am very good at!!! hehehe

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 06:50 AM

Kat if you still have trouble I will get it fixed up for you just shoot me a pm if you need me to. :) I am on stand by for you.

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2009, 07:46 AM

OMGoodness,

Ivvy honey,

It looks so good now! It is so pretty and so me....

Thank you, thank you, thank you at least a couple of hundred times...

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 07:49 AM

lol no problem love. :) I am happy to help out.. It is a lot less complicated than you would thing.. its all about getting the codes in the right spot. :) It took me a while to learn.. but I am glad I learned it. I love to do layouts and graphics for myself and those I like.. See what I put together for you is something I charge like 1k or more for on another site..lol but for my friends I like to do freebies sometimes. :) And it fits you so it was well worth it.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM

Aww, as usual, I am late...and I wanted to steal your thread's virginity too, hehe. Katty, your thread just looks awesome, hun!

Ivvy, you did a beautiful job on the layout! :)

*Huggles and squishes and luffles on*

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 08:30 AM

the thread looks great KAtty! *Huggles*

There is a mistake somewhere though where the [ center] is still seen and not inserted properly. Just thought I would point that out to you ^^''

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2009, 08:44 AM

hehehe Pa_pancake,

I will check it out here in a bit and see what can be done about it...

Ivvy's directions made most of it really easy...

It was Mene's save button that was giving me a heck of a time... hehehe...

Thank you Fizi!

Ivvy did really wonderful... When she picked out and shared the original rose piece she had no idea that roses and red roses even more so, were my favorite flower...

She said she was looking through her stuff and this one rose one just kind of reminded her or me or something along those lines...

When I told her how much I like roses she was even happier about picking that one out...

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 AM

Katty: Mene has a save button? O.o Okay that is one I have never used before... I just copy and paste my coding and preview it every time I start a thread.

Fiziali

Old 05-23-2009, 08:59 AM

Haha Katty, you see how popular you are here already! Your quest thread is already 5 pages long in how many days? Mine is 9 pages long...in two years time!

Hehe, that is mostly my fault though...as I told you before, I severely neglect the quest forums, including my own thread. Most of my time is spent in the exchange, lol. :P

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2009, 09:23 AM

hehehe most of my time is spent in my market thread also because as you know that is what I do... hehehe...

The three of us just did a bunch of chatting last night and now tonight there are 4 of us... hehehe...

But yes, last night is when I pulled down the sign about not posting here... hehehe... Even though all of my posts aren't done yet...

I had spent a bit of time on it I was a little lonely so I opened my thread...

Did I tell you that I am babysitting a friends 1 year old pitbull for a couple of days... It has been a total mess... hehehe... She may be a year old but she is still nothing but a playful puppy... hehehe I have taken care of this dog more of the time than her owner has... hehehe...

I don't know how 1 smallish dog can take up a whole bed... We go to sleep cuddled up and I wake up about 3 times a night to climb back on the bed because I was about to fall off... hehehe...

hehehe she is a great dog when I have her... Even my old Indy put up with her a little bit... Like I said I have raised her more than her owner ever has so far... hehehe...

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 10:16 AM

I missed a code tag. o.o O noes >.< I will have to look.. I was all super quick when I did it..lol I just finished revamping mine as well. :) I was in the mood for something new. :) Its image heavy though so if you have a slow connection you have been warned. >.<

*edit*

Ket post 2 the CI one on the very bottom in edit add a / before the word center that will fix it..lol I was in a rush to get it done..lol

Fiziali

Old 05-23-2009, 10:24 AM

Aww, I bet it feels good to have a dog around even though it isn't Indy, huh? You probably should really get another dog, hehe, if for no other reason than to keep you company.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 10:27 AM

Can't chat long though. its stormy here and I should switch my comp off and I am heading out anyways. Sorry guys! see you all later :)

Fiziali

Old 05-23-2009, 10:33 AM

Alright, Pa-pancake...you take care hun, and we'll talk to you later. I think I'm going to head off too. Get these kids some breakfast and then, hopefully their mother will be home by the time they are done so I can head off to bed myself, since I haven't had any sleep yet.

*Huggles and squishes and luffles on*

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 10:50 AM

Ahh good night everyone.. I think I will go soon as well.. lol no matter our different time zones we seem to keep the same online hours..lol

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 01:35 PM

I'm back but it looks like everyone has headed off. Seems like I had forgotten to switch my internet and laptop off. Thankfully there wasn't any lightning ^^''

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 01:37 PM

hey Pan-Pan I am still here for a bit longer..lol I got caught up in the exchange. :)

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2009, 01:48 PM

Wow! Isn't it really early/late where you are? O.o

Are you not... sleepy? ^^''

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 PM

err its 9 am here now. >.< I will sleep in a bit.. my nights and days are backwards right now.. I got caught up doing my quest thread you should give it a look its revamped now. :)