DoubleTrouble
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 04:17 PM

(The following was written by my daughter)

"I've seen that trailer before. Yeah, it would sadden me very much if Naruto would die (I'm a big big fan :) ), but don't worry, I doubt he will, this is Naruto we're talking about! Specifically, I doubt they'd actually let him die, because if he dies fans will rage and lose interest, for what is Naruto without our main hero Naruto?

I've actually been waiting for the time when the Akatsuki go after Naruto. I think that when they come after him it'll be a big battle, he'll seemingly lose and die (like in the trailer,) but actually he lives through it or comes back to life/is revived somehow. Either way, I'm really excited to see what happens.

It's coming this August 2007 from what I've read, but tickets have been available since April 21st."

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble
(The following was written by my daughter)

"I've seen that trailer before. Yeah, it would sadden me very much if Naruto would die (I'm a big big fan :) ), but don't worry, I doubt he will, this is Naruto we're talking about! Specifically, I doubt they'd actually let him die, because if he dies fans will rage and lose interest, for what is Naruto without our main hero Naruto?

I've actually been waiting for the time when the Akatsuki go after Naruto. I think that when they come after him it'll be a big battle, he'll seemingly lose and die (like in the trailer,) but actually he lives through it or comes back to life/is revived somehow. Either way, I'm really excited to see what happens.

It's coming this August 2007 from what I've read, but tickets have been available since April 21st."
Thank you sooooooo much for posting after me I thought there was something wrong with me cuz nobodys posted after me in weeksTT-TT.

Yeah your right Naruto probly wont die cuz hes the main character and the shows even named after him. :D :wink:

lilazngirl100
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 03:57 AM

Um..My favorite character probably is Sakura. Because she has this SECRET side of her..and she's soo funny. My favorite episode probably would be that one episode where Naruto drinks expired milk then turns into Sasuke and tries to kiss Sakura but then he went to the bathroom. I think that was the first episode.... :oops:

Deidara
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Deidara

Old 05-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Favorite character/s: Deidara et Tobi! :oops:
Favorite jutsu/s: Illusion Harmony and Kokuangyou no Jutsu
Favorite story/plot arc/s: The Raiga arc
Favorite episode/s: Shippuden

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 09:12 PM

Its ok... not to striken on it really.... drags out to much XP

TabrisAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to TabrisAngel

Old 05-23-2007, 12:37 AM

Man, I have to say Kakashi, Kabuto, and Hidan... just because he's so weird. Shippuden is so much better than the earlier ones, I used to hate Sakura but now I don't mind her that much.. Haha, the best part is always akatsuki YEY CLOAKS!

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 05-23-2007, 01:20 AM

Secret shame. xD A lot of people think it's dumb and everything. Some things are dumb, but it's funny and that's what I like about it. =]

My favorite characters....Zabuza and Haku. =]] I like Sakura in the Shippuden episodes too. She was really annoying at first but she got more mature and wasn't always saying "I can't do anything" or stuff like that.

I'm not familiar with the jutsus so I'm not sure. xD

Favorite episodes...funny ones. xDDD

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Favorite character/s: Sai :3 , Shikamaru, Naruto.
Favorite jutsu/s: Shadow Jutsu
Favorite story/plot arc/s: Shippuden/Manga
Favorite episode/s: Any episode in Shippuden so far.
I dispise Sakura untill Shippuden..

I love Sai, Perverted,Mysterious and Weird : D
I read the manga, Im at chapter 355. Does anyone else read the manga?

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-22-2007, 07:59 PM

i heard / think that Naruto is the one who die
but everyone keep arguing on Naruto is not the one that die but it was Sasuke who die and stuff.
so which is it really, the person who die, is it Naruto or Sasuke

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2007, 03:05 PM

Oh god that would be dramatic and good, well if he does die cant they like revive him anyway? i heard that in Naruto before Gaara and Neji died but came back to life again.

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2007, 06:09 PM

OMG!!! that was hillerious xD at first i dident find it funny much, but couldent help but chuckle when Sakura got stuck, and then when it moved off coruse and onto Jiraiya the laughing kicked in. XDDD

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2007, 09:21 PM

omfg!

at first i was like hee hee cute :)
then i moved too
ha ha ha ha ha ha :D
and then
........... :shock:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! :twisted:
and the more i watch it the longer the evil stage lasts lol

very hilarious how did u find it?

Reita Is Love
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Reita Is Love

Old 06-23-2007, 09:25 PM

Awww dang I really wanna see what it is...but sadly....it won't load for me...-_-

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2007, 03:22 AM

It wont load, no fair

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2007, 07:44 PM

naruto the best, i watch all of the episode and the naruto shippuuden episode 17 make me sad cause gaara die though there are rumer the he become alive again but i dont really know if it for sure and naruto shippuuden ep 18 is so funny, well part of it is funny cause i love neji face when gai humming thingy and it was funny, it like a staring contest. ^-^

Kattheif
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Nine tailed fox Narotu is the best.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 AM

I love Naruto Shippuden much more than the actual Naruto.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 07-19-2007, 11:25 AM

I haven't watched much of the anime and just recently read the first volume of the manga. Its good though...especially the anime. My favourite character so far is Shikamaru but Hinata is adorable so I like her too.

Immortal King
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM

I love Naruto,My favorite Character is Itachi he`s really awsome.Favorite Jutsu Is Chidori(i think i spelled that right).

Aurora
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-19-2007, 07:45 PM

I love the show Naruto, it's great! ^^ And I'm not afraid or ashamed to say so either, it is a great show. :3

Favorite character/s ~ Haku! <3 Gaara! <3 Hinata, and Temari. :3
I like a lot of the other characters as well, but those are my favorites. ^^
Favorite jutsu/s ~ Umm, the Hyuuga Clans jutsu's, water jutsu's, earth, and some of the others.
Favorite story/plot arc/s ~ Zabuza and Haku story ^^
Favorite episode/s ~ Same as above and the one's about Gaara. ^_^

Lulu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lulu

Old 07-20-2007, 01:26 AM

• My favorite character is Sasuke. I don't follow it that much, and I could careless, I don't like huge anime series so I only skip to the good episodes, I don't mind if it's confusing.

*Ryuuzaki*
Send a message via MSN to *Ryuuzaki*

Old 07-24-2007, 11:40 AM

I haven't watched all the anime, nor have I read all the manga.. it's a bit long for my likes >.>
I like Naruto, but I'm afraid I skipped a few episodes and started to watch Naruto Shippuuden.. I find it much more interesting really.

My favourite characters are Sasori, Deidara and Haku..{Spoiler}
It's a shame that Sasori and Haku died. That made me sad..
I also like Shizune, Itachi and the Akatsuki Leader.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 07-24-2007, 03:38 PM

I have just recenently stopped my ban on Naruto in my house. I was completely against the anime/manga simply because it seemed anyone you talked to who was into anime/manga had only seen Naruto, or Bleach.

So I finally watched it formyself and I was surprised. It is almost exactly like Dragon Ball. The themes are different, and the storyline is better. But in the original Dragon ball it was fast moving, lots of action, funny... and I couldn't help but find the similarities between the two.

Personally I'm glad I started watching it. It is a lot better than I thought it would be, and the characters are great, although I think that Sasuke character is way to whiny... he is an utter and complete drama queen, and I find that very annoying, same with Sakura... she also annoys the crap out of me, and is so useless for so long that I just wanted to punch her in the face... but obviously that can't happen.

I'm a huge Hinata fan, she deffinately isn't useless, and instead of wallowing in self pity like Sasuke, she does something about it thank god she also has my favorite Jutsu/s, aside from Naruto's and Shikamaru.
Favorite episode... Rock Lee's drunk fight. That was just too funny, although I cannot remember the episode number.

I Don't have a favorite story or plot at this time, it just seems to early to tell, although I can say that I'm deffinately over Sakura, and Sasuke...

Kre
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kre Send a message via MSN to Kre

Old 07-25-2007, 09:13 PM

Naruto, my favourite anime! It's amazing, haha.
I read the manga though, and rarely watch the anime. I do watch the dub though if it happens to be on. xD
My favourite characters are Sasori, Deidara, Gaara, and Suigetsu.
I don't care if Naruto is popular, it's awesome. :p
I've read every chapter in the manga so far.

Kawaii-kokoro
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Kawaii-kokoro

Old 08-06-2007, 02:33 AM

Naruto? I hate it actually. Haha alot of my friends are OBSESSED with Naruto, but while Naruto was "in" I was watching Bleach. While Bleach was "in" I was back to the all the anime that no one knows of really...well none of my friends. Spiral, Inuyasha, Rruouni Kenshin, and anything else I can watch.