xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-01-2015, 01:04 AM

Chie looked at her and said "I see well where is this painting?"

Takuto looked at him and pat his back and said "and then you can ask that girl out I can find out where she lives." Takuto smirked.

Hiro sigh and said "alright lets do this guys."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:08 AM

"Kenshi smiled some."well whats the target?"

Melody smiled."a mansion not too far from here"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-01-2015, 01:13 AM

Takuto looked at him and said "the mansion not far from here should we go guys."

Hiro and nodded and crossed his arms.

Chie looked at her and nodded at her and walked out and said "lets go before they move it again."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:20 AM

Kenshi nodded."ill set up near by and give you cover"

Melody nodded and followed her."yes mam,whatever you say"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:29 AM

Chie sigh and said "Don't call me that please i'm not old." Chie walked with her and saw the mansion but felt something up.

Takuto and hiro nodded to him and they got into their outfits and got to the door but Takuto hacked the cameras and see what was going on and try not to set off the alarms and traps. Takuto looked at them "alright it should be safe now lets go in."

Hiro watched Takuto and heard him say it is safe and nodded and they went in the mansion and kept eye on guards.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:40 AM

Kenshi was on a near by roof."wow this place is heavely guarded"

Melody looked to her."then don't act like your old",she said and pulled out her mini computer and bgan her hacking and frowned."hold up, theres another person hacke into thier system",she said frowning then smirked."lets see if i can hack into the hackers and use them as a back door",she went to work and grinned."there im in...there already inside,looks like there after the painting too"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 01:51 AM

Chie looked at her and wondered who these guys are and said "well if they are after the painting as well lets meet these guys if they are like us we could work together." Chie got out her gun out and said "lets go this could be fun."

Takuto listened to Kenshi through though the headset. Takuto looked his computer and check something was wrong and someone hacked his computer and he looked mad and so he smirked and did a hacked but got the other person a virus.

Hiro looked around and said "Kenshi how many guards are there?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 01:59 AM

"80",Kenshi said with a sigh."all armed"

Melody smiled and nodded then hearing ehr computer beep she checked it."oh someone wnats to play",she said grinning and set up her own personal virus. So he got a virus too."well looks like i'll need a new computer ,but it was worth it"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:20 AM

Takuto looked at his computer and saw had a virus and he smirked and knew this computer was gone but he put that computer away and had the other one "this person is good but not good enough." Takuto hacked in to see who hacked him and saw girls and knows one of them "Kenshi the girl from LRN is here."

Chie looked at her and sigh but then heard something from the doors and saw many men "there is men at there and they have guns great I got a lot of work to do."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 02:39 AM

Melody smiled."i can help, you forget im one of the fastest fighters in all of japan",she said winiking.In truth she use to be a well known assasin,who had a name feared,"Black Cat"she was was called."come on now,i have to have some fun like you said",she said and headed in.

Kenshi blinked."what,aw man,this is just great",he grumbeled."then ahgain, i could kidnap her"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:47 AM

Takuto sigh and then sees where they are and said "alright Kenshi they are about to fight some guards it looks like the girl is with the other girl is a fighter too so you should try to kidnap the girl you like and we get the painting."

Chie looked at her and nodded and then got out two guns and she wanted to get that painting to keep it safe and protect her friend. "lets do this."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 02:56 AM

Kenshi noddedand got a sleeping dart ready."so what about her fiend the fighter?shes really good...."

Melody nodded and cracked ehr nuckels and then rushed the guards down with ease

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:03 AM

Takuto and Hiro got to the room where the painting was and then said "well we could also take her as well having them both could be fun." Takuto looked at Hiro if it was the real one.

Hiro looked at it and and stood up and said "its real one we have been looking for." Hiro looked at him with a serious look on his face."

Chie watched her and sigh and then shot a guard and a few more but dodging of the gun fire as well.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 03:06 AM

Kenshi smiled."hey and now maybe Kai can get a girl",he said and smild."guards are all down,guess ill hit the girl",,he said and then shot the sleeping dart at Chie

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:31 AM

Chie shoots at the guards but fun some already dead and wonders why and then she felt a pain in her neck and feels really sleepy she falls to the ground.

Takuto sigh and blushed a bit and looked at hiro and they both left the room and ran out of them and goes to meet Kenshi at the van.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 03:37 AM

Melody ran to her"Chie?",sheasked worried and frownd."a sleeping dart?",she the blinked and doudged as on cam at her."what the?"

Kenshi frowned."who the heck is thsis girl,she senced my dart....Hiro ro Takuto i may eed your help with this one"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:40 AM

Takuto heard what happen and nodded to Hiro and Hiro stayed back he can drive a van. Takuto fast and was behind the wall and she was behind the girl and she got a sleeping dart quietly and used it on her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 03:43 AM

Melody doudged bagain and looked towards where the dart came from and grabbed a gun."whos there!"

Kenshi straed."hey guys,remeber the assasin we idoled as youngsters, i think thats her!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:47 AM

Takuto then headbutted her to knocked her out his head was hard as a rock not even a girl would live through that. "I figure as much Kenshi."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 03:52 AM

Kenshi twitched as Melody droped like a rock."TAKUTO I DIDNT WANT YOU TO KILL HER!" he snapped and came in picking up Chie."if Chie's frined is in a coma i will kill you",she said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:56 AM

Takuto looked at him and picked her friend up and said "don't worry I didn't hurt her that she will wake in a few hours but lets go." Takuto knew he didn't that hurt but she will be mad at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 03:58 AM

Kenshi nodded and teh two met Hero in the van and headed off

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 04:02 AM

Hiro saw them and saw the girls and they got in the van and he started to drive back to the LRN and when they got back to there boss was there about to yell at them but saw the girls.

Takuto took Melody to another room and Takuto lay her down on the ground but put a blanket over her.

Boss and hiro talked and Hiro told boss what happen and riki came as well and it gotten worse but better as well.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-01-2015, 04:06 AM

Kenshi took Chie to another room as well only laied her on the couch,and cobvered her up,makeing sure he took all her weapons.Then came out streaching

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 04:13 AM

Takuto came out not before he took all of her stuff even her cellphone and to see who they were. Takuto saw Kenshi and went to him and looked at him and smirking "so liked you see Kenshi?"