Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-02-2010, 10:15 PM

ealks in there with a look of guilt on my face]"......everyone here.......alright il start.....to elt you all know who started this campaighn agisnt your castles was......me"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 PM

lindsey looks at you with a look of confusion on her face "what do you mean" she said.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:20 PM

"what im about to telll you may be beyond your belief.....but it also is the sad truth.....please try to under stand"looks down"i am a rouge now but many ages ago i was a feared werewolf......a general....merciless and cruel.......i destroyed everything in my path to fame and glory"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:23 PM

lindsey looks at markus and tries to picture that with him but just couldnt see it "continue" she said

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:26 PM

"then when i heard of the four kingdoms......i thought that this could be what i need to rise to the top.......a attack on each of the four kingdoms........so i sent the first squads o the four kingdoms and a small assault squad to the kingdom of fire and water

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:31 PM

lindsey looked at markus in suprise and so did the other princess.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:35 PM

at first it went well......but then.......seeing the massacre i created......i wanted it to stop......but my army grew to powerful.....icouldn control them.......they tried to kill me.....buti lived.....each day i remember it like it was yestarday instead of 2 years ago.........thats all i have to say"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:38 PM

the other three princesses walked out of hte room not saying a word to markus and left markus and lindsey. she stared at him. she took the ring out of her pocket that he made. she thought to her self. it was his fault that her mother was dead and mre the likely her father was to. she sat the ring on the night stand by her bed and caught it on fire. she walked out of the room leaving markus by himself with the burning ring.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 PM

".........i got them into this hell....nd even if it mans sacrfising my own life il save them........"walks out of room and walks it th forst putting runes at the dges of each exit and sevral inside the forest"come out you mongrel cowards! i no your here!

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:45 PM

lindsey got her weapons ready still. anabeth walked in and saw her "what are you doing" lindsey turned to anabeth. "if i dont come back your in charge. anabeth im going after the wolfs without markus. they they markus said he found one in the woods eating a women with a royal fire robe. they killed my mom and i wont have it happen to any one else." lindsey said walking to her balcony "what if you run into markus" anabeth said. "then ill do to him what i do to the others" lindsey said jumping from the balcony and landing on her fire bird and riding over the woods looking down to try and spot a werewolf.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 PM

you watch half the forest explode in fire and smoke]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 10:56 PM

lindsey watched the explosion and saw markus fighting the wolfs. what is he thinking she said "down" she told her fire bird the fire bird swooped down and caught some of the werewolfs on fire. lindsey jumped off and attack the wolfs by markus. why was she doing this she thought to her self. she took out her mothers sword and started attacking.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 10:57 PM

you want to see true strength you spinless pups! well look at this![gets on al fours and shifts into a big brown wolf with black laws like talons]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:01 PM

it seemed like the wolfs kept coming. "markus uh exactly how many were in your army." lindsey asked killing a grey wolf.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 PM

"20 000 a small number but if we kill the leader they will retreat and they wont come back"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 PM

lindsey sighed they couldnt be kittens she thought to her self. "where is he"

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:13 PM

a dark vocie comes in"right behind you"a dark pelted wolf cahrges towards you with claws extracted buti take the blow and salshs his arm off]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:15 PM

lindsey gasps as markus cut his arms off. she looked at the leader. then at markus. "are you ok" she said to markus looking back at the leader taking out her longest sword.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:19 PM

urgghh......finish him........then get out of here......il take care of teh rest"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:25 PM

anabeth hit at him but missed. raised her sword and the wolf attacked with its teeth and she hit at him again and got his stomache and he bit her leg. lindsey grunted but stabbed him in the leg. this wolf is fast she thought. she took another hit at him and he doged. "thats it" lindsey said putting her sword down. she waved her hands and a fire ball appeared. she threw it at the wolf and it hit him and he caught on fire. two other wolfs came at lindsey and she faught them why the leader burned running around tring to put his self out.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:27 PM

dont waste ur...time on them...kill the leader....."throws shirkuens at the wolfs

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:35 PM

the wolf had put his self out and charged at me. i looked at my sword belt but i was out of swords. "i made another fire ball but he attacked me before i could make it big enough to do damage. he tackled me and tried to bite me but i threw fire balls at him. he bit my hand and i got sharp stick from the ground and ramed it in his chest. he got off of me and howled in pain. i picked up one of mky swords and cut off his head. he stopped howling in pain. i walked over to markus as the wolfs went to there leader and retreated. "are you ok" i said

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:35 PM

i gotta finish this......get out of here....."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-02-2010, 11:37 PM

lindsey looked at markus and then the other wolfs charging. "no im gonna help you finish this" she said getting her sword ready.

Andraus

Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 PM

"get....away.....now.....i .....got...alittle....somthing for.....them"