Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-27-2012, 03:03 AM

Trinity stopped looking at the books when he started asking questions then stood up saying "No, we've never actually met before" she turned to face him. She paused then said "Yeah, we're inthe same English class, and I think another one as well, but no we've never actually talked." She smiled slightly then said "I'm Trinity, it's nice to finally meet you." She had actually been able to talk to him and she was able to look at him too.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM

"A- Yeah, nice to meet you, too" Benjamin smiled back. He cleared his throat during the following seconds, keeping a bright smile, though. "So...Melinda told me that you have no date for the dance....right?" The library was quiet and peaceful, nobody qwould hear hem talk -or that's what Ben hoped- and, therefore, this conversation was more of a secret.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-27-2012, 09:04 PM

Trinity smiled and looked back at the shelf when she headr him mention how Melinda had said she had no date to the dance and sighed saying "Yeah, that's right. I have no date to the dance, I only go because she normally ends up dragging me along anyways." She saw him out the corner of her eye and pretended to look at the books. Oh course Melinda would tell him that, it's not like she had the problem with trying to look at him and speak. Although she was pretty impressed with herself, being able to talk to him and even look at him some what. She paused then realized she should have asked him something too, I mean that is the social code right? Not to be rude? She then said "I'm sorry I really have no idea why she even told you that. I mean you probably already have a date which means that shes obviously doesn't realize that most people have dates already. I really am sort though." she rambled slightly as she looked at the book shelf.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 AM

"...Actually..." Benjamin mumbled with that awkward and embarrassed tone of voice that teenagers used whenever they were 'forced' to say something. "I don't have a date, either..." At this point, the male was looking at some book shelves, trying to get distracted or, at least, simulate that he was not paying any attention to Trinity. His heart accelerated, his pupils dilated, it was quite obvious that Ben was not acting, he did feel something while talking to this girl. Not strong, not butterflies...but he felt something.

Many old advices popped up in the black-haired's mind, he -had- to do something about the date, and yet an insecure pressure surrounded his ideas.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2012, 02:08 AM

Trinity looked over at him when he said that he didn't have a date and saw that he was lookig at the book shelf as well then looked back to her shelf. She said "Oh........ I'm sorry..... I shouldn't have said anything", she took a book off the shelf and added it to her pile. Then looked at him and smiled saying "I'm sure you'll find someone to go with though." She moved on to the next book shelf and kept looking out the corner of her eye. She never though that it would be this easy to talk to him, nor that he would actually talk to her.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2012, 02:47 AM

Benjamin approached her even more than before, scratching the back of his head, and shrugging the odd feeling away. "So we are both single for the dance" He swallowed some of his saliva "Mind if...uh...would you mind to- You know...come to the dance? ...With me?" Perhaps this was taking the next step too far, but the male was confident enough to ask; not blushing, not sweating, only nervously -but he did it-. A cold liquid slipped down through his spine as he awaited for the big answer.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2012, 03:13 AM

Trinity was slightly suprised actually, she looked over at him and then said "Ummm sure....... I don't see why not" she smiled then said "Thanks". It was nice of him to ask her, she was probably going to get dragged along anyways but actually going with another person, well it was nice. Not to mention it was with the guy that she liked, which made is all the better although she would never tell him that. Now though she was nervous, what if something bad happened, she just didn't want anything to happen. None then less Melinda was going to find out and then Trinity would have to somehow thank her for it..... sort of and somehow.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2012, 08:55 PM

"Great! Good- Really good actually" Benjamin nodded as he smiled nervously. "So...see you on Friday" That been said, the teenager turned away and waved at her as he left the library. Not much was accomplished that day, though -or not as much as he wanted- considerating that he invited Trinity instead of actually meeting her. He was now worried slightly about his decision, but the fear soon stopped when Benjamin remembered that the so called dance was just a dance.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2012, 11:04 PM

Trinity nodded and smiled saying "See you on Friday", when he left she went back to lookig at books and took a few more off the shelves before she headed tothe desk and got them all checked out. Once she had done that she turned and left the library and headed to her locker to put them in there until the end of the day so she didn't have to carry them around all day. Trinity then looked at the time and decided that it would be best to just head to class instead of going off to wander aimlessly about the school.

Mark saw Ben walking and went over to him and nudged him saying "Soooo, what happened?" he was slightly curious as to what Ben had actually done or said to the girl. The same girl that he had only started asking about this morning after he got that really weird phone call from an even more strange person.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 PM

"I got a date" Benjamin shrugged. "Turns out that she was available...uhm...so was I, and I just asked her to thew dance. Not a big deal or anything-" The male shrugged once more; it was odd to see him this nervous, what could have happened other than two teenagers talking? Did the girl do anything else besides talking? Not really, but Mark could only guess if Ben did not give him details.

Melinda had just walked into her classroom, not even reminding herself that Trinity could or could have not talked to Benjamin, she wasn't even sure if he was the one anyways.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-28-2012, 11:46 PM

Trinity walked into the class room and sat down beside Melinda and said "So, how was sitting with your date and his friends?" She looked at Melinda and smiled before reaching into her bag and pulling out her notebook. This was the only class that she had with Melinda and Ben though it may also only be a good thing if this was the only class she now had to indure with both of them in the same room.

Mark smiled then said "That's great man! You finally have a date and just in time too" he smirked and then continued on saying "You know it's just a date to a dance right though? So why are you so nervous? I mean dude your a little off now." He smirked again knowing that it was only a slightly difference but he decided to take a stab at it.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2012, 03:01 AM

Benjamin smirked slightly at him and raised his eyebrows. "I'm -not- nervous, just a little..." That tiny smirk disappeared within seconds. "So what if I am nervous? We are just going to dance anyways, no kissing, no hugging, just dancing" //Did I just said that outloud?!// Thought the poor teen, he was already confessing things that were suppossed to be hidden until the end of the week.

"Oh hi!" Melinda greeted once more. "Why do you look so happy now? Weren't you just bitter and bad seconds ago?" The female laughed, feeling rather fine after the talk with Jonah and his friends.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2012, 04:45 AM

Trinity looked at her for a minute then said "Who says I'm still not in a bitter and bad mood? I mean I could have just decided to let it go and go on with the rest of my day." She smiled then said "You still didn't answer my question though."

Mark stared at him for a moment then smiled saying "Whoa, dude no one said that you would be kissing or hugging her." He chuckled slightly then said "Unless you want to........" he paused for a moment to add effect then continued on saying "It's just a dance, everyone just expects you to dance, so relax." He looked up at the clock then said "And maybe head to class" he added smiling.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2012, 06:16 AM

Benjamin rubbed his forehead as he headed into the classroom. "We are late, again". He sat down on the farthest chair of the class, not even noticing Trinity or Melinda. The teenager's eyes were finally beginning to look a little more bright, full of life. This class was pretty boring, but it began rather quick, with notebooks, pencils and erasers all appearing before each desk.

"Oh- It was fine...we talked about stuff and I even got to -almost- kiss Jonah. Tri, do you think I should use some kind of hat in the dance? I don't like how my hair looks when I wear a dress" Melinda replied to her previous question, taking out a small mirror to look at her chin-leveled haircut.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2012, 06:01 PM

Trinity looked at her a laughed a little saying "Come on Mel it doesn't really matter what your hair looks like, besides it would really but up to you and if it matched the dress you were wearing anyways." She smiled then continued on by saying "And you almost kissed him? Wow Mel, that was quick." When the class stared Trinity began like the rest of the kids in the class, not even noticing it that people had came in late.

When they got into the class room Mark sat down beside Ben and took out his things saying "Hope this class goes by quickly, I think I'm getting hungry again." He smiled over at Ben and then got to work.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2012, 08:15 PM

Unlike his friend, Ben was completely focused on the class.He did not have anything else to do, therefore, his mind was clear. "You are always hungry, Mark" A grin and a light chuckle proved that the male was happy; but the very thought of having to stay in the classroom made him sleepy. Although many of their classmates showed boring faces, the class got interesting, mainly due to the fact of competition between all -well, some of- them.

Melinda stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, and when she saw that it was 'allowed' to speak, the female took over the oportunity as she focused her gaze at Trinity and said "Yeah, I was lucky" She barely even remembered a thing about Benjamin and Trinity, they would probably never meet anyways.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2012, 10:45 PM

Trinity smiled then asked "So? Why was it an almost kiss and not a real kiss? Like what happened?" This at least gave Mel something to talk about and it also distracted Trinity from the work so it was kind of a win win situation as it was extremely boring. Trinity had actually begun to mindlessly doodle on her notebook while she waited for Melinda to explain why.

Mark smirked then said "Hey, it's better then always being so bored" he chuckled a little then asked "So you still all happy about your date to the dance or something? Cause I think that your the only happy looking student attending this class today."

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 AM

"Maybe, maybe. Would you rather work here or fall asleep and be scolded later?" Whoa, did he just said something intelligent? Well, the sudden reaction was like an injection that provided direct energy on Benjamin's brain. He also glanced at many of his previous notes to stay alert on any surprise questions the teacher would ask. So, instead of distracting him, having a date was quite benefical for Ben.

Melinda turned her back at Trinity to dissimulate and muttered the whole story "So he was talking to me and I was like 'The dance is soon, think you could help me with the dress?'. The next thing that happened was him placing his hand on the locker and we just uhm...well...I thought that he wanted to kiss me but it wasn't like that" The female bit her lip slightly. "He didn't want us to kiss yet and said that it was for the dance".

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2012, 01:03 AM

Trinity watched Melinda and listened carefully to her every word and only caught a few words and the. Said "Awe! He is saving it for at the dance, that's so cute." Trinity smiled at Melinda even though she had only heard that he was savoy the kiss for the dance.

Mark sighed then said "Awe come on now you're starting to make sense..." he then looked back at his book realizing that Ben was not being as distracted as he normally and was. So he decided to just sit and try to pay attention to the class while he could.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2012, 01:25 AM

Ben yawned as he wrote down what was on the board, boring, serious, clever, this was not the Benjamin that ususally walked in the classroom late with a proud smile. //...Okay..you got a date...you need...uh...dad's tuxedo...or...is it going to be formal? I will ask her later...or maybe I should ask Jen- No, no, bad idea....// The next thing that was heard was a loud sigh coming from his mouth.

Meanwhile, Melinda continued talking about what had happened "So then we had to enter in each classroom and I was alone for Chemistry. We texted some, though" She took a deep breath "And that's it, Tri. How 'bout you? any news?"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-30-2012, 02:03 AM

Trinity looked at Melinda and smiled saying "Awe Mel, that's still good." hearing her ask about anymore news from her and then said "Umm, yeah I got a few books at the library at lunch that I hope to finish before Friday." She then turned back to the front of the class and mumbled "and a date to the dance." When she looked back at Melinda she smiled and said "So, it isn't as exciting as yours apparently." She laughed slightly before she went back to looking up at the board and doodled on her notebook.

Mark leaned back in his chair and watched as the lesson dragged on and was just waiting for the class to end.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2012, 10:48 PM

Benjamin got frustrated by the amount of stress he was creating just for the fact that he had a date, is it because he truly felt something more besides just a little of attraction towards Trinity? Not even he could tell, overthinking an issue never did anything good to his mind, on the contrary, it confused him much more.

"....You got a what?" Melinda's eyes widened for a second, until she remembered that such thing may have been possible thanks to her little help. "S- Who is the lucky one? Do I know him?" Just like a child on December, she seemed rather amused, mainly because she -knew- that her calls helped her best friend.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-31-2012, 01:33 AM

Trinity looked over at Melinda and said "Yeah, you know them...." she looked back at the board then said "In fact you called him..."She thought that it would be enough information as Melinda knew who she talked to, or at least remembered who she talked to. She looked over at Melinda quickly then back at the board, class was ending soon and she just couldn't wait for the class to end let alone the day.

Mark kept looking over at Ben during the class, to him Ben looked like he was somewhat stressing but it was unusual to him. He looked around the classroom then notice the girl that Ben had been looking for all day then looked back at Ben. It didn't seem that Ben noticed her yet which he then knew that Ben was distracted.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2012, 03:21 PM

He had to be distracted if the only girl he had talked to was 'missing' in the same room, Ben could only get worried over little things, why would he want to impress Trinity so much? He just met her! Too bad that they were able to speak to each other but didn't do so. Not much was said during the last minutes of their class, seeing how the worried teen was now sweating by remembering how bad he did during the last dances in school; hopefully, nobody would remind him about that on Friday.

"So I helped you to be with -him-, hm?" Melinda was just teasing her for now, she knew the answer after all and, whereas she was annoying and completely nosy, she thought that Trinity would thank her for the help. Although not many teenagers would consider it help, Ben and Trinity were united by the very call Melinda did previous hours before.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-02-2012, 02:04 AM

Trinity looked at Mel then rolled her eyes saying "Helped, no. Maybe gave the idea. But I was perfectly fine staying home or going alone as I do recall saying." When the class ended she gathered her things then said "So, this means that I have to go dress shopping now you realize that? That means for your idea giving I'm dragging you along with me!" She stood up and waited for Melinda to be ready to leave.

Mark sat and watched and Ben appeared to be going through a panic attack and waited until class was over to nudge him saying "Ummm, dude, class is over now... You going to clam down enough to get out of her or do you need to talk about what has you working up a sweat in the middle of a boring class?" Although Mark didn't seem like a guy who would normally be a caring guy he did have his moments.