Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 02-10-2015, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitea View Post
Well, I really enjoy flavored black teas and fruity herbal blends. Anything sweet and flavorful. Caffeine content can also be really great too since I often drink tea as a pick me up. I though it'd be the perfect blend on things that I enjoy for my username!
That's amazing!! I love tea as well! I didn't think to combine it with something that usually ends in "-ty" creative! I would probably beeeeee... Serendipitea!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-11-2015, 01:14 AM

@ Serenitea - I like green tea a little too much, to be honest. In a culture that is known for its chai and stuff, I don't drink it as much as I think I should. I just got used to green tea after I stopped adding sugar into it (if I really want some sweet tea, I add honey now. So good ) I just had a big cup of green tea this morning, and I felt great for the rest of the day. I don't do that often, I should do it more I have a bunch of flavored strawberry teas that my friend gave me to try, I really want to try them, since they don't last very long and I want to switch up my tea game

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 04:32 PM

My original username was Syraannabelle. It was based off of two seperate Dungeons and Dragons characters, Syrina (Sigh-Rina) the Mage and Annabelle the Rogue. Over the course of Syrina's game, the other characters began to refer to her as Syra (Sigh-Ra). I combined the two.

Codette actually came to me in a dream. Back when I was in high school I was in a production of Les Miserables, and like always I've had an addiction to the Swan Princess movies. Somehow in my dream Cosette and Odette combined to Codette (Ko-Det). It's become my favorite alias since. I still occasionally use Syra, but Codette is always my main name.
I later found out that Codette is actually a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada, not to far from where I live.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-11-2015, 10:20 PM

@ Codette - Very cool! I've always tried coming up with a fused character name, but it never has that ring to it, y'know? I like that name And that is a really weird coincidence. The ones you aren't aware of are always the strangest things XD

Native7
Laughter is THEE best medicine

Old 03-26-2015, 06:57 PM

I'm Native American and 7 is my lucky number

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-26-2015, 10:18 PM

I'm a grey frosted bLonde transgender Pisces. Hence. Crazy old pisces.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-27-2015, 02:09 AM

Made it up as a tiny one. So it's not pronounced the Japanese way.

zombietwinkie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-27-2015, 02:38 AM

weeeeeeeeelllllll lol i came up with it because one i love zombies and one of my nicknames is twinkie, now how i got twinkie is cute little story about me and my best mobi friend who i also call twinkie! ahem! so we always thought similar things at the same time or injured ourselves in similar ways and started calling each other twin, well one day my twinkie and i were texting and instead of saying twinliness she said twinkieness and we both thought it was so funny and twinkie just stuck XD

Alley Cat
The Light- It Burns

Old 03-27-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless.Wanderer View Post
I was thinking about this, and I was seeing all these usernames on here and I was wondering about the story behind your username? I guess I'll go first

So I got on Menewsha around the time Gaia first started to tank (2011) and I wanted a name that was similar to my username on Gaia. It came because it was during a time where I thought the term 'Asian' meant all people that came from the continent of Asia, not a specific area. I guess I was having an identity crisis at the time Regardless of that, I had a friend on there who had a similar username to mine, and I just came up with the username 'AznGurlDream'. Of course, I'm a little more enlightened to what my nationality is . But the username is a little part of me that I kind of want to let go. I've decided to change my user to 'Aimless.Wanderer', because that's what people like me are, who don't know what they want to do with their life and are wandering through life like a vagabond, searching for the one thing that will give them meaning.

Sorry for the poetry so what are your stories?
Yo! Alley Cat here (actually I guess I'm the second Alley Cat to come here o.o freaky). I got my name because for me, the term "alley cat" brings to mind the image of a black cat that hides in the shadows away from the people and loud noises. My favorite color is black and if I could, black would be the only color I'd wear, plus it makes me feel strong and secure :) I'm the kind of guy who feels more at home outside at night than in my "real home." The darkness is my clothes, my power, my strength, the soft blanket that softens all of the loud noises, sharp colors, and piercing light of the daytime. I don't like being around lots of people, so in the darkness, I feel like my whole consciousness returns to my body, and I truly exist. (I'm also kind of self-conscious, so that factors in)

And I feel ya on the wandering part. I'm doing the same thing too- trying to find something that will give me a purpose in life. I think the best thing to do though is to find smaller things that give you something to work towards. Like right now I'm going to clean out my room and repaint it ^ ^

So yeahs, dats ma story

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-28-2015, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy old pisces View Post
I'm a grey frosted bLonde transgender Pisces. Hence. Crazy old pisces.
Cool. I'm a Sagittarius :3 I was born a week late, so I could've been a Scorpio O_o

---------- Post added 03-27-2015 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
Made it up as a tiny one. So it's not pronounced the Japanese way.
WELL SHOOT. I was pronouncing your name the Japanese way *was trying to slide by pronouncing your name incorrectly*

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-28-2015, 06:19 AM

Are you in the cusp date range?

XD Fear not, fear not. Common mistake.
After much struggle to get people to understand, I've decided it's best to say it's like this: a-MANE

Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bis...

Old 03-28-2015, 02:15 PM

Biitch+DeliciouslySweet=Mwah...

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-28-2015, 07:12 PM

@ Amane - I'm not really sure, I was born Nov 27th That alliteration helps a lot, now I know how to say it properly!

@ B-luscious - Nice!!

@ Alley - Oooh, I like it! :D It's very thoughtful and creative. I wouldn't have thought of that!

@ Zombie - lol an inside joke with a best friend is always the best username :3

LadyVampire1
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2015, 09:26 PM

I love vampires and I am a Lady

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless.Wanderer View Post
@ Amane - I'm not really sure, I was born Nov 27th That alliteration helps a lot, now I know how to say it properly!
That's not a cusp, then. Nevermind~

Thank goodness that worked. Whew‼

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:04 PM

Long story short: World of Warcraft Night Elf Dudu!

*Kuu-chan*
*mewl*

Old 03-30-2015, 03:34 PM

I have a cat named Cleopatra (the name she came with). For some reason, I started calling her Kuu... My username for most accounts is the name of my old kitty, so I wanted to pay tribute to Cleo as well :P