xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 04:13 AM

Yuna looked at him and smiled and they walked back home.

Subaru looked at her and smiled at her and then walked home with her. They got back to the house and none of his brothers are home yet and said "I guess Shuu is not back yet."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-31-2014, 04:35 AM

Yukina nodded ,not wanting to talk seeing the other brothers home.

Shuu smiled as they walked up behinde Yukina and Shubaru

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 04:47 AM

Yuna was behind Yukina and Subaru and Smiled at Yukina and said "Yukina you are okay." Yuna smiled.

Subaru looked at her and then heard Yuna voice and looked behind him and saw Shuu and Yuna and sigh and said "since we are here together why not we talk some where private what you think Shuu."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 12:09 AM

Shuu nodded.."sure"

Yukina smiled softly."y-yes im okay"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 12:14 AM

Subaru nodded to his brother and then walked a bit and know Yuna and Yukina and Shuu was following him to the study room. They got there Subaru leaned against the wall and sigh. "Brother you stop first."

Yuna smiled at her and then saw Subaru walking and saw they followed too and Yuna followed and went in the study and Yuna sat next to Yukina and heard what Subaru said about what as been going on and said "is it about you two are vampires and the bride thing?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 12:25 AM

Shuu shook his head."nope you explain it all"

Yukina sat watching them,

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 01:03 AM

Subaru sigh and then sat down and said "yes we are vampires Shuu is the older brother and head of the family Renji is the second older brother. Then Ayato you met and Kanato and laito are third and fourth and fifth brother and I'm the youngest." Subaru looked at them and said "the bride thing is well one of us well." Subaru rubbed his head "you must marry one of us and since Shuu is first he gets Lady Yuna."

Yuna looked at him and heard they were vampires and she was scared a bit and she tried to hide it. Yuna then heard about the bride and heard Shuu gets her and Yuna looked at him "but there must be something else about the bride."

Subaru looked at her and nodded "yes it is you two are brides because you both powerful blood I know you both are scared about this please understand this." Subaru saw Yuna was hiding she was scared.

Yuna looked at him and then hold herself a bit she was scared more and looked at Subaru a bit and looked at Yukina and she didn't like it and was shuu only being nice to her she was a bride " are you teo going to drink our blood?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 03:44 PM

Shuu sighed."some day ...but i refudse to until your ready",he said calmly

Miyu looked to Shuu. He was kind when it came to Yuna. She stood nodding trying to understand. Then gave a small bow befor booking it up to her room,she shut the door locking it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Subaru looked at Shuu and sigh and knows Shuu is being nice cause of Yuna. Subaru looked at her and Yukina to go. Subaru stood up and went to the door and said "Yukina I won't force you I will never alright Please be careful." Subaru walks off.

Yuna looked at Shuu and calmed her down and nodded and puts her music in and smiled. "Alright Shuu thank you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Yukina sat against the door looking back at it when Subaru had walked off.She felt a small blush on her cheeks but quickly shook her head.

Shuu smiled and nodded."your welcome"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 06:44 PM

Subaru walked off and head for his room and goes on his bed and lays there for a long while.

Yuna smiled at him and stood up "do you have a piano Shuu?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 06:48 PM

Shuu stood."you play?",he asked grinning."i lover music"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 06:50 PM

Yuna looked at him and nodded "most of my music is classical music." Yuna smiled at him and she listens to moonlight sonata.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 06:54 PM

Shuu smiled some."come with me",he said heading to a music room

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM

Yuna followed him and was in the music room and saw the piano and goes to it and smiled and started to play moonlight sonata.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 07:01 PM

Shuu sat lissening watching her with a smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM

Yuna plays the song for a while and then the moon shines on her and then the window was opened the wind blows her hair.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 07:23 PM

Shuu smiled thinking she looked beautiful but says nothing

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 07:32 PM

Yuna then stopped she looked at him and smiled at him "so what you think Shuu?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 07:37 PM

Shuu smiled."your tallented"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 07:44 PM

Yuna looked at him and blushed a bit "it is nothing really I have been playing since i was 8 the people i lived with loved my music."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 09:08 PM

Shuu stood going over to her."i love your music too",he said calmly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 11:12 PM

Yuna looked at him and smiled at him and got up and then hugged him "thank you Shuu."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-01-2014, 11:51 PM

Shuu froze staying still before he carefully hugged her back.

Yukina by this time had nearly torn apatr her room,looking for he locket. She had left it on the side table beforre school,she swore she had....or,maybe she had brought it with her and couldnt remember. Frowning she changed into loose cloathing and snuck out her bedroom balchany and climbed down,staying as quite as a mouse. She then made her way off the grounds and onto the street,she took a deep breath and started to run back for the school,retraceing her steps,once there she grinned finding it under a treee she had sat under during lunch."good",she said releaved holding it close before slowly heading back for the mantion

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 12:03 AM

Yuna let him go and smiled at him and thinks about what Subaru said to them and about the blood and it was rare. Yuna looked up at him and said "Shuu is yukina and my blood that rare?"

Subaru shot up fast and then went to the balcony and looked around for Yukina and worried for her and saw she was gone. Subaru jumped down and went to look for her and saw she was coming back. Subaru was in a wrack and he went to her and for some reason he hugged her and said "Yukina you had me worry."