happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-21-2011, 08:31 PM

(O.O your not...going to...are you? O.o

damn we need an ooc thread for this.)

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 09:19 PM

[[Or I'll just make a love triangle to spice things up...I like that idea. ;D ]]

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 PM

(O.O oh god.)

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 09:45 PM

[[ -Is evil.- ]]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2011, 09:50 PM

(Y-..you wouldn't do that to poor little S-Sasuke would you? *puppy dog eyes*)

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2011, 09:51 PM

[[I would.]]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-21-2011, 09:58 PM

((:cry: oh nu))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-22-2011, 02:14 AM

[[...I go away for a few hours and this happens. I'm surprised I didn't get any mail about it though...]]

Naruto sensed Sasuke waiting outside the door. The teme is waiting on me? What for? he thought to himself before shrugging his shoulders and headed out. "Teme? What are you doing out here?"

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-22-2011, 02:54 AM

[[Now, now, order in the court people. :P @Zetsu: A love triangle would spice things up a bit, but would put poor Haru in misery :XD:]]

Aiko watched as Chi-chan shook Harumi back and forth, trying to bring her back to consiousness. "Haru-chan!!" She called out, trying to wake her up. She was beet red and she became panicky. "What happened?"
"I-I don't know, but Harumi was blushing and the next thing I knew she stumbled and fainted."
Chi-chan appeared to be at a loss for words, so Aiko bolted out of the classroom and went to get help. "Hokage-sama!! Hokage-sama!" Aiko's voice rang down the corridor. She didn't get an answer. Oh no, oh no, oh no, where is he?? she thought as she ran through the now almost empty halls. She remembered he was with Sasuke near one of the classrooms. As she was running, she looked through the classrooms that she used to train in. She missed all those times she trained with Jun and Harumi. She collided into someone. She ran into Yasushi-sensei by accident.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-22-2011, 03:26 AM

As Sasuke stood outside the classroom that lead into the room that Naruto was in, he had heard a lot of yelling yelling going on in the hallways as most of the yells seemed to all be directed toward the fact that they were all calling out for the hokage. Looking around the area just for a moment, he shrugged his shoulders and turned his head over toward the classroom door; only to see that Naruto stepped out asking why he was here. Tilting his head only slightly, Sasuke looked at Naruto in his new hokage outfit rather than the orange and black outfit he wore when they were teenagers. "Chi is planning to go train before the chunin exam starts; and she pretty much invited both of us along with Yasushi to come and watch her. So, I just wanted to let you know about that; just in case you wanted to come along. I might come myself, but I doubt it."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-22-2011, 03:48 AM

((assuming Yasushi is in the same room with Naruto and Sasuke))

Naruto was just about to respond to Sasuke when he saw a young female colide with Yasushi. He winced lightly in phantom pain, remember how many times that happened to him and Ero-sannin in the past. He was curious as to why she was running so fast though.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:36 PM

((I think its time for an ooc to be made just saying. Oh and back away slowly from sasuke I'm a total sakura sasuke fan so since im playing her shes mine. And once again what i miss?))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 06:52 PM

[[How would it put Haru in misery? She's related to Sasuke. ._. And, Finx, don't start that. Jesus. 'Calling' people isn't allowed. It's up to the person playing Sasuke. And, you have eyes, you can read what has happened.]]

Yasu groaned and pushed the girl off him. "Second time!" he yelled, getting up. He picked the girl up by her shirt and set her down. "WHAT is all the commotion?!" he said, watching the girl. Turing to Naruto, he bowed quickly. "Please excuse her for that, Naruto-san." He glared back at the young girl. "What is this all about, girl?" He noticed she was from the class next door. Chirping was heard, and he looked over to see Chi's bird, the white owl. The bird was slowly starting to fly away. "This way," Yasu said, and followed the bird out of the academy.

"Haru-chan..." Chi sighed, then placed her hand just above her chest. Chi's hand glowed red, and she hovered it up and down Haru's body. "Wakey wakey..." she muttered, shaking the girl some more. It wasn't serious, but she knew something had to be done. As soon as she heard Mitsuri, she looked up, and saw her. "Aaah, Mitsuri-chan...Good bird," she smiled, seeing Yasushi. With a flick of her hand, it turned blue. "Get up, slowly, Haru-chan," she spoke to the girl, who's consciousness was back. 'What a girl...' Chi thought, sighing as she stood up, waiting for Haru to stand.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:04 PM

((How nice of you. I hate when people are like that. I would help you if you feel behind.))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 PM

[[When you enter the RP and say 'Ohmygaaawd, Sasuke is miiine,' people don't think highly of you. It's not right to 'call' people. It's up to the person RPing the character. But if you HONESTLY aren't going to read...... Right now, it's the beginning of the Chunin Exams. Naruto was in Yasushi's class. Yasushi [Yasu] is a high-tempered Jounin. Chi is a gentle-hearted Jounin, who is basically in love with Naruto. Most people know it....Except for Naruto. xD Sasuke is Sasuke [...Teme... xDD]. Haru is a student, about to enter the Chunin's. Aiko is Haru's friend. Naruto is Naruto. Haru just fainted, Chi helped her regain consciousness, and Chi is now off to practice, where Sasuke, Naruto, and Yasu are going to tag along.]]

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:25 PM

((I was just joking about the sasuke thing. Why do i need to read when there are nice people to help me out so that I can just make my post and not get even futher behind. I want to hang up my characters anyway this Rp is kinda stupid.))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2011, 07:35 PM

[[Just don't post then, if it's stupid. Kthx.(: ]]

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-22-2011, 11:20 PM

((*sighs* some people aren't patient at all...and you forgot my OC but that's okay, I forgive you. She hasn't been doing much of anything in a while))

Naruto created a clone to head to the office, not wanting the paper work to pile up like it to to Tsunade and the other Hokages. He then watched the young girl slowly get up. He wanted to ask if she was okay, but it didn't seem right for him to ask.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-23-2011, 12:49 AM

[[@Finx: I'm sorry if this RP doesn't please you. You can go somewhere else to RP, but don't start bad-mouthing my ideas because no one is filling you in on what is going on. Please let me know beforehad by PMing me or something so I can fill you in on the info then]]

Aiko started to panic when Yasushi-sensei picked her up by her shirt and slammed her hard on the ground. She winced as the pain shot up her lower back, but she didn't say anything. "What is this all about, girl?" He barked, turning toward her. She shuddered in fear, but she shoved her feeling to the side and said, "Haru fainted and she won't get up. By the looks of it, she won't recover fully by the time Chunin Exams start." She quickly looked at the Hokage, avoiding the piercing gaze of Yasushi-sensei. "Please help Haru-chan. She wanted to become a Chunin so badly, I don't want to dissapoint her." She heard chirping and there was Mitsuri, flying toward the direction Haru and Chi-chan was. Yasu followed the bird, and Aiko slowly got up and ran after him.

Haru groaned as she started to gain consciousness, but he vision was blurry. She heard Chi-chan tell her to get up slowly. She felt nauseated, dizzy, and felt like her head was about to explode. Her vision started to get better. She was able to make out the figures as Chi-chan, Aiko and Yasu-sensei. "What happened?"
Aiko popped over her. "Oh good your awake."
"What happened?" Harumi repeated the second time, raising her voice a little bit louder. Aiko said, a bit flustered "Well, you fainted after you blushed. I think the Chunin Exams are getting to you."
"Shit, I didn't miss anything did I?"
"Oh no, you fainted after the exam explanation thing was over."
"Will I be able to participate?"
Aiko looked nervously at Yasu-sensei, and at Chi-chan. Aiko stuttered "Chi-chan, I think you should tell her."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2011, 01:12 AM

Watching all the events that had just taken place, Sasuke gave a little sigh as he just watched how two people had just collided with another. Mostly everything else to him, he didn't pay much attention to since this had nothing to do with what he came to Naruto for. "Well Naruto, I told you what I wanted to let you know. Whether you go find Chi and watch her train, is your choice. I on the other hand, I'm going to go and head around town a bit. The chunin exams are coming up obviously, so I'll just check out how everyone else is doing." he spoke, and with that being said; he just gave a little wave to him and bolted right down the hallway until he had finally left the academy. Once he was finally out of the academy, instead of running around everywhere on the ground; he ran up the academy wall, and began roof jumping from area to area to get a better view of everywhere. Maybe, he did say that he was going to go watch Chi train; but that was before he thought about it and thought about why he would care about that. So, instead of going anywhere else; he made his way to the graveyard to visit the dead shinobi of the Hidden Leaf. Including..his big brother. Originally, he had buried Itachi outside of the Hidden Leaf, but once he had come back; he made sure to find his brother and reburry him here.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 01:24 AM

"I..." Chi stopped and looked up at Naruto and Yasushi. Sighing, she looked back to Haru and smiled gently. "I will let you participate...But I will have to have Mitsuri-chan follow you, in case something like this happens again," she said. There was no way she was going to ruin this enthusiastic girl's dreams of becoming a Chunin. "But...You need lots of rest," her smile brightened, then she turned to Naruto and Yasushi. "So...I'm going to go...Train." Her head tilted to the side, as she looked at them. Her eyes trailed to Naruto, who was watching Haru. She turned away as her pale face turned bright red. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' she thought, her hand clenching into a fist. 'I can't even look at him!'

Last edited by Zetsumei Bara.; 02-23-2011 at 01:52 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2011, 01:26 AM

(lol kinda late on that post. Sasuke already gone. :P)

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2011, 01:50 AM

[DAMNIT. I hate my internet.]

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-23-2011, 01:53 AM

[[@Happy: It's ok, lets just assume its Sasuke's shadow clone :P]]

Haru didn't understand. Wait a minute, she thought, looking at every person's face in the room, something isn't right here. They tried to look normal, but Harumi knew they were hiding something without using her Magenkyo Sharingan. Chi-chan looked the most uncomfortable. Chi noticed that the Hokage was looking at Haru and her face turned a bright red. Haru took a deep breath. "Is there something that no one is telling me?" Harumi asked, looking at every person in the room. Aiko was shuffling from one foot to another. "Ai-chan?" Haru asked.

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-23-2011 at 02:01 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 AM

Naruto looked away, not wanting to let the young girl know what was happening.

((question: Is it alright if I make my OC Naruto's daughter?))