Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-29-2011, 03:08 AM

West got worried when Sakura didn't talk to him and he wondered if she didn't like him anymore. She was possible the closest thing he has ever had to a friend in his whole life. ONce he had everything he headed over to the counter and payed without looking at Mrs. Dixen. He then headed out of there and once outside he looked over at her, "so I am guessing you have questions. Your welcome to ask them while we walk, but I am warning you that most people dont really want to stick close to me when they find out. I think that is evedent with how Mrs. Dixen was." he said as he looked at her and hoped that she didn't turn tail and run the other direction. He had have that happen more then once and it hurt more with each and every time that someone did run from him.

Walking down the way he then looked at her, "and once your done with your questions I would liek to ask a few of my own if you dont mind." he said since he wanted to know how she knew hos to act like a noble. Like she knew she was above everyone else and he knew the answer would probably be either she worked for a noble or something around those lines.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-29-2011, 03:46 AM

She looked at him. Then looked at the ground. Can you change more than your hands? Can you turn into a cool griffon? She cringed and blushed, kicking stones with her shoes.

Palmoun

Old 12-29-2011, 04:39 AM

West was slightly surprised and thrn chuckled, at least she wasn't running from him. She actualy sounded excited to know. "wellin all truth I can change my whole body into a different animal. I never tryed to change into a gruffon though. But I think it is possible, though I prefer to just stay a eagle or a lion." he said as he looked at her and hoped she didn't mind living with a real animal.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-29-2011, 04:46 AM

She smiled at the thought of him becoming an eagle. He might be one very big eagle from his size. So, you can protect yourself then. Or hide easily. If need be. She knodded. He wouldn't be in danger from her dad's goons. Thanks for taking me into town despite it not being the best idea for you. Now I can start getting what I need to have my own business. And you aren't the only one with talents in this world. I've met one or two others who are different. And I wasn't kidding when I said I knew a priest who would see you as a blessing.

Palmoun

Old 12-29-2011, 05:27 AM

West nodded and smiled, "I prefer fighting to hiding though." he said as he looked at her and was glad that she seemed to take all of this very well. "no problem, I knew that you needed someone to show you where everything was in town and I will try to help you as much as I can with your herbs and your business." he said as he smiled at her. He then laughed slightly, "the last time I went to a preist and he saw what I could do he threw holy water at me and prayed. So I am not completely on good terms with preists but I would like to met the one you talk about." he said and then looked at her, "so where did younlearn how to act like that? Like a noble?" he asked as be looked at her

maidenroseheart

Old 12-29-2011, 05:36 AM

She glanced up in surprise, blushed, looked down, and mumbled something. Taking a deep breathe she tried again. Because I am a noble. Memories of her live and how her status in society was supposed to view the lower than her came flooding back. Snips of overheard conversations between their servants and people they passed in the market came back. Her father beating a little urchin boy for stumbling into him in the street, and how no one cared, came back. She frowned and looked away. Her kind didn't get along well with the lower classes.

Palmoun

Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 AM

West was surprised and just stared at her for a while. He couldn't believe that the girlhe had come to know was a noble. She seemed so different from the nobles he had come to know. Yet as he looked at her he smiles, "well that explain things and I have to say that your one of the better nobles out there." he said as he smiled at her and walked towards home. "expecially since your working to get what you want. Most nobles just stomp on people and take what they want. But your working for it and I have to admire all that your doing." he said since he was sure that she was the only noble for a while who was actually working to get the job that they want and the food they want to eat.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-29-2011, 05:59 AM

She sighed in relief. He was okay after all. He didn't judge based on stereotypes. Of course, he was one to know how being judged unfairly went. She gladly walked with him back, telling him a little bit of her childhood and the education she was given. The boring classes, the mannerism, the etiquette. The price of failure in social settings... and the humiliation that came from being made to seem dim witted. She explained her solace had been found in their luxurious gardens and in nearby, quiet abbey. The priest there was particularly kind and his daughter one of her best friends. She could only go visit when she knew she could lose her bodyguards. She would never pull them into her life. She figured he might as well know. Also, it felt good to have a friend to say these things to.

Palmoun

Old 12-29-2011, 10:56 PM

West smiled as he listened to her told her a bit of his own life. HOw his parents had abandond him when they saw he wasn't normal. About trying to find his place in the world and how people treated him after they found out. It was nice to actually talk to someoen freely. Though as they got closer to home he smield at her, "so do you want a demonstration of what I can do? Name a animal and I will change into it for you." he said as he smield at her and knew that she would probably like to see him in action.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-30-2011, 12:50 AM

She looked at his mischievously. Of the list of animals, what should she choose? She wanted actually to have him try out a few, but perhaps a little fun was in order here. First things first. Well, let's start with something simple. How about a horse? Can you change into any breed and color? He truly was a remarkable guy. The others were really missing out here by pushing away his friendship. She wished she had been born with some remarkable gift. She felt incredibly normal at the moment, and that was a new feeling for her.

Palmoun

Old 12-30-2011, 02:07 AM

West smirked as he gently set down his bags, "well that sould be easy." he said and then slowly his body seemed to shift. HIs arms seemed to grow longer and slowly he started to fill out the shape of a horse. HIs skin and clothing dissapepared to be replaced by short red fur and a tail sprouted from him. Soon a full horse stood infront of her and he shook his head, as if all fo this changing was too simple. He then gave her a look and soon his color started to change and go threw all the colors a horse could. Once it settled back on the red he then started to change and soon appeared as every horse breed you coult think of though he went back to being the first horse he was. He then looked at her and whinied. The only bad thing about changing was that he couldn't talk, it was just how shapeshifting worked. You coudlnt' talk but in your original form.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-30-2011, 02:35 AM

She laughed and walked up to him. You know, my favorite animal changes from day to day. But I do know I love horses. She grinned and scratched him between the ears. I also know where all the good spots are. I just guess you can't speak though. Hmmm... if you were a parrot or a mocking bird you would, but, don't. They annoy me. She winked and then vaulted up onto his back. Reaching down she patted his shoulder. I bet this is a first for you too.

Palmoun

Old 12-30-2011, 04:56 AM

West listened to her and then leaned into her touch as she scrached him. It felt good and he nodded when she said he couldn't speak. Though he was surprised when she got onto his back and he dances for a second till he was comfortable. Looking back at her he gav her a look and then reached down and took his bag of groceries in his mouth. He then started to make his way down the road and looked back at her, his eyes asking if she was comfortable. This was the first time he was giving someone a rode and hoped that it wasn't too bumpy of a ride.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-30-2011, 05:00 AM

She was surprised when he started walking. Quickly balancing herself, she settled in. Horses were another secret past time her dad wasn't aware of. Good thing too... it would have ruined her fragile image she had created for herself. Hey West, you have a really smooth gate. Just don't trot okay. I never liked trotting, too bumpy. She make a face at the thought and wrapped her hands into his mane. But seriously, you have a really cool ability. Of course now I'll wonder every time I see an animal if it is you or not. I wonder if there is anything you couldn't do. As they approached the house, she looked over the worn out appearance of the outside and had another thought. Just, don't ever turn into a mouse. It might blend in with the surroundings more, but I'm liable to stomp on you.

Palmoun

Old 12-30-2011, 08:07 PM

West could of chuckled when he heard her though he just continued to walk. He could feel her hand sin his mane and was okay with it, as long as she didn't pull too hard on him. ONce they were back home and she got off he slowly turned back into his human form. "dont worry, I hardly ever change into a mouse since they are so small and vulnerable." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "and there are plenty of things I cant do, like for example I cant cook very well. MOst of the time I burn things and a few other things." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-31-2011, 03:39 AM

She laughed, I haven't done too much cooking but part of managing a household as mistress of the place is learning what goes on in the kitchen. So part of my education was spent there. I am pretty sure I can cook just fine. She headed around to what would be the back yard and looked it over for a good place to start her garden. Then she looked slyly at him, You could turn into a padger or a mole and loosen up rows of dirt for me easily enough. She put on the helpless girl look and rapidly blinked her eyes... and then busted up laughing at her own antics. But I want to do this myself. Any place here I you want my garden or don't want it?

Palmoun

Old 12-31-2011, 04:25 AM

West nodded as he listened to her, "well then maybe you can teach me a thing or two about the kitchen." he said as he followed her to the back yard. It was plain and had nothing much around it. Though when he heard her and saw how she acted he wasn't sure if he could believe her. Though when she started to laugh he chuckled but then nodded, "I could turn into a mole or anything else if I wanted too but if you need help I will happily give it." he said as he looked at her and smiled, "and why dont you try for that space in the corner? it gets great sun and shade." he said as he smiled at her. "I will start making a fence to go around the whole backyard to make sure that no animal eats what is in the garden." he said as he looked at her and then around the yard.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-31-2011, 04:27 AM

She knodded. "It sounds like a plan. Come on, let's go start lunch and leave this project for the afternoon." She happily headed inside. "What do you want to learn how to make? Your the one with the groceries." She grinned and went to the sink to wash her hands. This was going to be an interesting day.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain lady from town held a grudge towards her for her airs. So when a poster appeared in town offering a reward for information on a missing child...

Palmoun

Old 12-31-2011, 04:52 AM

West thought about ti as he headed inside, "I dont know, what are you in the mood for?" he asked as he brought the groceries inside. He then set everything on the table and looked around his home. He deffinately had to fixt the place up a little bit more now that he had someoen else living with him. He would fix the walls and the fire place and also the stairs and rooms.

maidenroseheart

Old 12-31-2011, 05:35 AM

Hmmm... how about soup? I make good red soup and the leftovers would serve well later this week. She thought a moment and started counting on her fingers what they would need. Cabbage, tomatoe sauce, celery, carrots, seasonings, and lentils. She looked at him and smiled, Just think, some of this you won't have to buy when I have a garden growing. Good thing it is early spring and we have time plant yet. She dug out a pot, stirring spoon, chopping board, and several knives.

Palmoun

Old 01-01-2012, 11:52 PM

West smiled as he listened to her and nodded, "soup sounds great." he said and when she started to list off what they needed he pushed everything she said to the side of the table. He then smiled at her, "yeah, but first we will have to get started on it. but that is tomorrow and this is today so lets eat first." he said as he smiled at her.

maidenroseheart

Old 01-02-2012, 12:18 AM

She laughed and then showed him how she prepared the soup. She showed her cutting techniques and got the pot bubbling on the stove. When it was done, they sat down to lunch. She was a very good cook if she said so herself. At least she liked it. She began clearing up. Putting away stuff and cleaning. She was excited to get to work on that garden.

Palmoun

Old 01-02-2012, 04:37 AM

West watched her carefully as she worked and tried ti help when he could. Though when it was done he was hapoy with it and ate all of it. Helping her clean up the dishes he thought about how mich of the yard he should close off. He then smiked as he figure it out and then looked at her, "do you want me to help you losen up the ground?" he asked.

maidenroseheart

Old 01-02-2012, 04:51 AM

She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. You definitely have my curiosity up. Sure. She went and got her packback that had what she bought in town. It looked like she was going to be able to start planting today. She followed him outside and looked towards the train tracks. Another train was coming and she wondered if she was safe. She tossed the thought out of her head and turned to the task at hand.

Palmoun

Old 01-04-2012, 02:39 AM

West chuckled when he heard her and headed outside when she picked up her backpack. He then looked at her and smiled, "watch." he said and then slowly his body started to shrink and soon a dog stood there infront of her. He ran over to the spot the picked out earlier and started to dig around and make the ground completely lose for her. His tail wagged as he did and then once he thought he had enough he ran over to her and barked happily.