Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 11:35 PM

(lol she could have both i just thought that if she heard my girls mind it would lead to a girl to girl moment but i don't care what ever you want to do. )

ok now focuse on your inner strength and your ability will be revealed." she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-12-2011, 12:12 AM

(okay...both then. :ninja: since both of them are in the same class anyway. xD You'd have to send illusions into the persons mind, and when you;re reading someones mind, you have to go into their head. So basically it could be the same thing. xD)

Minx wasn't quite sure how she could focus her inner strength, so she just relaxed and focused on...stuff. She wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but she managed to have something happen. She could hear things talking...Not like someone having a regular conversation, someone having a one sided conversation with themselves. But it sounded different. "...I hear voices."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 12:19 AM

"ok now keep focusing minx" she said.

(i got in trouble on here)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 12:54 AM

(For what?
so that was what you were talking about in the pm...I thought you meant because Andy got mad at our joke. xD;; )

"I hear someone talking about...sad things. They feel grief and sadness...", Minx said before she bit her lip. The emotions this person was feeling was starting to make her feel sad. She opened her eyes and forced herself to stop. "...I don't want to do it anymore."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 12:57 AM

"ok you can stop. you probably have mind read and illusions for your ability. it can give you a real headache" she said.

(yeah. i got in trouble cause in my rp a fairy's tail well lets just say it wasn't appropriate posts made by kraven (never thought i would be saying kraven always thought it would be andy) and i got in trouble as well)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 01:03 AM

(I don't see how it was your fault...but you weren't band, so that's good.
sorry for you getting in trouble.)

"I didn't get a headache...I started to feel the persons emotions.", Minx said as she took a deep breath and tried to push those emotions away.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 02:10 AM

Shakura made a mental note to keep her thoughts in check. "thats part of the power. not many vampires have your powers," shakura said.

(well its cause i didn't report it when it happened

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 02:49 AM

(Okay. tehn i see why you got in a little trouble. Next time, you should report that it and tell your partner to not do such things in the rp. Menewsha is pg-13, that also means rps are supposed to be pg-13. -hugs-)

"Guess I'm different from other vampires...", Minx said with a sigh. She started to think about how she could use this to her advantage. She could see what the enemies next attack was and cast illusions on them.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:03 AM

"try to read my mind," shakura asked forgetting that she would probably see that she had been around rakuro.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:11 AM

Minx looked at Shakura like she was mad. Minx didn't want to read someones mind! She felt like it was a privacy invader! she didn't want to feel like that...Although, Shakura wanted her to read her mind, so she might as well do it. Minx stared at Shakura and wiggled her fingers at her. "Mind reading powers...activate.", Minx said without emotion. She was trying to see if it'd work, but it didn't. Minx frowned and then just stared at Shakura. After a few moments, she started digging through memories and finding emotions. She wasn't trying to dig for anything, but it just happened.

After a few moments, she dug into a resent memory. The memory made Minx blush as she watched it unfold. She forced herself out of Shakura's brain and covered her face with her hand, trying to cover her red face. "Dude, that's sick...I just...oh god gross...", Minx said wincing.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:15 AM

Shakura blushed a bright red. " sorry you shouldnt have seen that" she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 AM

"My innocent eyes have been tainted...", Minx said, running her hands down her face. "Not just that, but you slept with that guy...whatever his name was...you're going to be in trouble if anyone finds out."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:39 AM

" i didn't mean to it was like something pulled us together. You wont tell anyone will you?" she asked

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 03:44 AM

(I'm making the thread for our rp now.)

"That's what they call hormones...", Minx said with a sigh. She wasn't sure if she hsould tell anyone or not. Although, Shakura saved her life when the dude she slept with tried to kill her. Plus, Shakura was teaching her how to use her powers...so she was in debt to her. "No..I wont tell anyone. This is how I'll repay my debt to you."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 AM

"thank you minx. if they found out i would be removed from the council and i can't afford that. you are a good friend," she said. "ok so you need to practice on that a few times a day though if you find something weird in someones mind then i would stop immediately," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 02:29 PM

"No probs...and...I don't want to do that. I feel like...I'm invading their privacy.", Minx said as she looked at the ground. She sighed, "can I pleas not do that?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 11:32 PM

"of course but you might want to use it in a fight," she said with a small smile.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 12:20 AM

"in battle is what I will use it for. other than that, I don't really see a use for it.", Minx said with a sigh

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 12:56 AM

"yeah your right. ok so do you wanna practice with weapons?" she asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 12:59 AM

"Sure. That sounds great.", Minx said as she pulled her large hunting knife out again.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 AM

Shakura pulled out her knife as well. "your first," she said with a smile.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 01:26 AM

"A brawl?", Minx asked. She wasn't sure if they were going to have a small fight or not.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 01:32 AM

"its just a practice fight. we won't actually get hurt," she said to her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 01:47 AM

"Mhm.", Minx said simply. She got into her battle stance then lunged at Shakura with her knife in hand.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 AM

Shakura dodged then lunged at her but it wasn't a lunge powerful enough to break skin.