lutics
n/a

Old 04-23-2007, 07:31 AM

LOL none so far :) I hope there are none.

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-23-2007, 09:16 PM

The movie I cried on was Blood a nd tears.

sukishine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to sukishine Send a message via MSN to sukishine

Old 04-23-2007, 10:22 PM

When watching The Passion I bawl pretty much the entire time. Definitely the hardest and the saddest movie for me to watch.

happyberry
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-23-2007, 10:38 PM

Let's see...

I have cried at almost everuy single Disney movie. For a while grtowing up I cried at every single movie I saw in theatres, period. I cried at Tarzan, when the gorilla dad died. I still get a little teary eyed every time during Lilo and Stitch the space ship comes and stitch says "mahalo means family and family means nobody gets left behind". Oh yea, and Dumbo. Seriously, that movie is way too sad for a little 5 year old. Really! For a while when I was feeling realy emotional, I cried at some point during almost every single episode of Grey's Anatomy. I know thats not a movie, but still!

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-23-2007, 11:45 PM

Hmm.. let's see. Terms of Endearment, The Color Purple, Fried Green Tomatoes, Because of Winn-Dixie, Beaches, some hallmark commercials, lol.

.n.e.r.d.y.
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .n.e.r.d.y.

Old 04-23-2007, 11:48 PM

The notebook makes me cry every time I watch it
And so does Sweet Home Alabama

I know this is really childish, but so does the Lion King, when Mufasa dies.
I'm sure there are more, but not many come to mind right now.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-24-2007, 09:10 AM

My eyes started to water when watching the Japanese planes fly and shoot over Pearl Harbor in the movie Pearl Harbor.

oboku
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-24-2007, 05:24 PM

oh no, i'm a huge sap for tear-jerkers!
i've cried at tons of movies.. it was worse when i was younger, i remember sobbing my eyes out at 'a little princess' and 'i am sam'. :( i haven't really teared at anything recently, though.

Jedi Master
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2007, 01:03 AM

I cry on pretty much ANY movie.....but the movie hat makes me cry the most is "what dreams may come" its a Robin Williams movie, and I cry like 10 times throughout the movie, if someone walked in on me during the movie they would probably think I just got dumped by a guy or something...LOL

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-25-2007, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperial
I cry at almost every movie. Even movies that aren't supposed to be sad! I've cried at Star Wars when my favorite characters died!

But I'm a sap. I even cry at -television commercials-. Ever see those credit card commercials with the lost dog trying to get home? Yeah, I cried at those.
I thought i was the only one! omg i cry at friggan everything!
but im starting to think that im emotionally imbalanced... so i guess its to be expected. XD

except that i didnt cry at titanic, or moulin rouge. i dont know why. but i just didnt.

GodModule
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to GodModule

Old 05-04-2007, 11:24 AM

I also cry almost with every movie or series xP I just put myself to quickly in their position and take it way too serious xD
My friend never cries with movies, which I dont understand but than again i dont think she understands that im capable of crying over a movie xD
This one time we were watching Tristan and Isolde and i cried when Tristan died at the end i couldnt stop she laughed at me and handed me a towel xD

Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Ginger Faith Fitzgerald

Old 05-04-2007, 11:56 AM

The Lion King when Mufasa dies.

GodModule
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to GodModule

Old 05-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Oh yeah that scene was horrible == I cried too xP

Morien
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2007, 02:57 PM

I cry at just about everything. I cried during Godzilla, so... there you go.

There are few things I have repeat cries over, though:

- Cyrano de Bergerac: Someone already mentioned this, and it's fantastic.

- LOTR Return of the King: The end always gets me. Also when Pip goes to Gondor.

- Stargate SG1: Highlight for spoiler When Daniel ascends for the first time.

- Carnivale: I actually cry from happiness in the last few episodes when Ben heals people. It's just too gorgeous.

bana
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2007, 03:37 PM

The first time I saw The Notebook I cried..
The Passion of the Christ was so hard to sit through, I couldn't stop crying
and the two movies that always get me to cry every single time I see them are The Green Mile and American Beauty.. the endings are so sad T_T

I usually cry during tv shows when someone innocent is about to die or just something really emotional, like Claire and her dad in Heroes ;<

and now Spiderman 3

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 05-05-2007, 07:21 PM

My favorite movie ever, Legends of the Fall. I have seen it over 100 times and it still makes me cry pretty much from beginning to end. I love it! Great way to get all of my emotions out in the privacy of my own bedroom.

Amy
Send a message via AIM to Amy Send a message via MSN to Amy

Old 05-05-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
Same for me--no matter how many times I watch it, that part always gets me. How vexing. D:

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 05-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Faith Fitzgerald
Same for me--no matter how many times I watch it, that part always gets me. How vexing. D:
Wow, I haven't seen that movie in forever. I'll have to watch it again sometime soon with a BIG box of tissues!

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:06 AM

I never cry during movies when there are people are around. xD

But one that will always make me cry is The Notebook! :o I love chick flicks. 8D

Dannigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 08:43 PM

"A Walk To Remember" and most Disney movies.>_<

Dakota Wolf
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-07-2007, 10:45 PM

The last time a move made me cry was when I saw Selena for the first time and I was about 6 or 7 years old.

The March Hare
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2007, 09:04 PM

The first movie that I could think of that I cried during is the Titanic. D: Such a sad ending. </3

And the latest movie I cried during would probably be a couple weeks ago when I watched Click with a couple friends. It's supposed to be a comedy but it's just so sad at points. There's the part when
<whited out for spoilers> Adam Sandler (I forget his character's name) is in auto-mode in his office. And his son comes and then his father comes but he ignores them both. The expression on the father's face is just so depressing. And of course, the ending makes me cry. The rain, the sad music, dramatic words, and all the people in the movie are crying too. And I thought it was a comedy. D: <done>

Most Disney movies can have me tearing up too (Yeah, I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to sad stuff in movies.)

Aqua Drageen

Old 05-09-2007, 12:04 AM

Ghibli stuff (Grave of the Fireflies, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, etc) gets me just about every time. The Cowboy Bebop movie, too. Pan's Labyrinth, for a live action movie. I'm sure there were more LA ones, but damn if I can recall them right now.

I'm just as likely to bawl at a particularly happy ending as a sad one. Maybe moreso, lol. But those are so rare.

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 05-09-2007, 05:45 AM

Grave of the Fireflies, Titanic, Eight Below, A Walk to Remember, Pokemon: the First Movie, and The Man in the Moon. I saw that one twice and I cried both times for whatever reason. ):

For a more personal reason, I cried when I saw Alex & Emma, too.

Szinriia
Procrastinator

Old 05-10-2007, 03:32 PM

I cry at everything... but the film that made me cry the most was 'Dancer in The Dark' directed by Lars von Trier. I must have been crying for the entire last hour.