Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 02-07-2011, 04:24 AM

(we'll talk more on it tomorrow XD I have to go soon)

"Kaleb is fine with me, I figured I upsetted you alot and wanted to make it up to you" he wasn't lying but he wasn't telling everything either.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 AM

Jasmine blinked and laughed. "You thought I was? What was your first clue, when I yelled at you?" She then shook her head. "Is that really all. Being nice. Didn't want me to hate you? Don't like it that someone actually dislikes you?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-09-2011, 02:43 AM

"Lots of people dislike me Jasmine, but, it seems that when you started to hate me I couldn't help but feeling guilty" Kaleb answered.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2011, 12:15 PM

"AH! You want to get rid of the guilt. Either way you are doing this for you. You are trying to ease your own guilt, not thinking how I felt." She sighed, and shook her head, rubbing the back of her head. "I...Sorry...I'm just..." She sighed again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-12-2011, 06:30 PM

Kaleb sighed "Come, I'll show you the gardens" he spoke.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 AM

Jasmie tilted her head a bit and nodded. "Fine, show me the gardens."

(I just realized I haven't replied to this)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-03-2011, 09:16 PM

(Its okay, I almost forgot this one)

"Alright" Kaleb led her to the gardens, there was a large area for flowers, a large hedge maze, beyond the maze was a large valley and beyond that was a lake that was as large as the hedge maze. But this garden was something else, it wasn't like your everyday normal one. Something was different. "We'll have to stay in the flowers for now" Kaleb spoke.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2011, 09:35 PM

Jasmine looked around at the garden. It was so beautiful. She couldn't believe it. She then looked up at him. "Why do we have to stay here?" She felt that there was something off about this garden.

(I have a question. Did my post go through in the other rp? My computer was acting up when I posted it)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 12:02 AM

(which one? the suki and aiden one?)

"Not really entirely sure, my grandmother used to go on and on about it not being a place the living should go, its like another mirror to another reality but she isn't around anymore. She walked through to this garden maze but never came out and no matter how many times they looked there was no trace of her" Kaleb replied shrugging a bit.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 12:11 AM

Jasmine looked at him and said. "You're trying to scare me..." She crossed her arms and said. "We'll I'm not falling for it." She stuck her tounge out at him

(Yeah, but I see that it did now)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 12:43 AM

(okay ^_^)

"I'm not trying to scare you, everyone has been forbidden to enter it, thats why they blocked it off or tried to at least" Kaleb spoke adding "But what you think is what you think, I have no control over that"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 01:00 AM

"Then why are we here?" She glared at him. She wondered what was up with this guy.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-09-2011, 12:13 AM

"Figured you'd want to see the garden" Kaleb shrugged as the clouds began to cover the sun and he the plants in the garden began to have a faint glow to them, almost a light blue.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 02:59 AM

Jasmine sighed, looking around. She smiled for a moment. "Well it is very pretty..." She then began to walk foward, staring at the flowers.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Most of the flowers were pinks and blues and even some red roses. They were odd colors just like the yellow and geen ones that weren't very popular in that area but his grandmother loved the garden and yet a voice was almost calling to them 'Children...' it had called out.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 09:42 PM

Jasmine heard the voice, jumping a bit. She looked around. "What was that?" She moved foward a bit. She wondered if she had gone crazy. She knew it was only her and the prince here. Right?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-17-2011, 07:52 PM

"What was what Jasmine?" Kaleb asked looking towards her curiously, he used to hear the noise but always pretended it was never there when around others.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-21-2011 at 10:43 PM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2011, 09:23 PM

"I heard a voice..." She looked around. "It said Children..." She looked at him. She was a little bit scared, but she didn't show it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-21-2011, 10:44 PM

Kaleb looked at her and then shook his head "The only ones that can hear the voice of the garden was the females in our family. I'm not sure how you can hear it, but, I'm guessing.."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 11:28 PM

Jasmine looked at him and frowned. "There is no way I'm apart of this royal pain in the ass family..." She pointed out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-22-2011, 12:29 AM

"No but we haven't had any females really around here except for you. Mother stays in her room all the time, usually she says she is sick. And grandmother passed away so you're the only one since grandmother died thats been back here besides me" Kaleb replied adding "And trust me, they arn't that bad. When you're done looking around just go home, if you need money tell my father I said to give you a bag full" and with that Kaleb walked out of the garden back into the palace. He didn't like the way she said his family was a pain in the ass, if she got to know him, then she would understand that it wasn't so bad.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Jasmine sighed. When he left she kneeled down a bit. Thinking. She looked up at he sky nefore saying. "I don't need his money" She hated the royal family. She always has, and probaly always will. She stood up and soon left the garden, as well as the palace, she didn't want to stay there. Not at all. She felt out of place. When she left the palace gates, she moved toward her 'home' so to speak. It was just a old run down home that she found awhile back. She had spent everyday trying to fix it up but not much has been done. There was a hole in the roof, a horrible smell, rotting wood, and the door only half closed. She laid down on what wasjust a matress and ablanket. She wondered if she would see the prince around again.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-09-2011, 08:38 PM

(omg, I can't believe I didn't notice this post, I am sooooo sorry)

Kaleb had stayed within the palace for weeks to come, the servants began to wonder if he was sick, they knew he was always going out to explore around a bit. Especially when night came, each night he would sit on the palace walls and look down to the lower classes of people scurrying to get home. Eventually he came out during a half moon night and stared up at the sky not realising someone was near and then everything went dark. The prince was said to be kidnapped and they couldn't find the ones who took him away let alone when. Soon the rumors got around in many different ways and it was uncontrolalble.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 11:25 PM

Jasmine eardthe rumors, and figured the guards would of already have found him by now. She didn't know why, but she was starting to get worried. She did owe the prince for letting her into the palac, even though that was the last place she wanted to be. So she would search for him. She gathered all her things such as her knives. She interviewed anyone whoo looked suspicious and even searched outside of the village.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Word got around that a girl was asking questions when she shouldn't have been. This was during the times that women didn't have much say in things. The bandits that had taken Kaleb away were the same ones from that night that wanted to make money off of him. Though they could've had other ideas but everyone thought it was for the money. A couple miles far away from the city, the bandits were in the cave, they orginally used something on a cloth to knock him out and had extra with them just in case.