Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-30-2012, 01:31 AM

Matt gets out of the car. He goes into the school briefly to get the few things he had left there. He then goes and gets into his car heading to his small apartment. He parks his car and heads inside.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-30-2012, 10:42 PM

While waiting, Mrs. Braxton talks to her son and asks him when he is going to stop bullying his peers. She tells him that she got a complaint from the librarian that her daughter was getting teased again by a football player. The librarian accused Jeremy of the teasing. Jeremy said it wasn't him and he was telling the truth this time.

"Well, you have to stop and make the change now. You also have to tell the coach of the things your captain is doing," Mrs. Braxton said to her son before Matt came back to the car.

"Yes ma'am," Jeremy said as he didn't want Matt to hear the conversation, although it might have been too late now.

Then he thought, "I wouldn't blame Matt for being leery of me. Shoot, I hadn't shown any kindness before this day. I would be suspicious of me to."

Jeremy sighed and knew that he had to build up trust with Matt and hopefully that they'll at least have some type of bond, even if it is just a "hi and bye" one.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 01:07 AM

Matt just stands in the middle of his apartment. He wouldn't say he was upset about leaving this place, but it had been his home for a very long time. With a sigh he goes and starts to pack what he needs.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-01-2012, 01:40 AM

Jeremy wondered what was taking Matt so long, he thought maybe Matt was just deep in thought like he was. So he just continued to think and then to text one of his buddies. One of his buddies text him a mean comment about Matt. He text back, "Man cool it, do you want to be expelled. I heard that nerdy girl is plotting real revenge on all of us."

Mrs. Braxton sighs and hopes her son changes the track that the team is headed on. Hopefully they would be more sensible like they use to be when her nephew was in high school.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 02:02 AM

Matt comes out a bit later with a single duffelbag over his shoulder. He gets into his car and waits for Mrs. Braxton to head out. He lets out a sigh not really wanting to do this at all.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-01-2012, 02:39 AM

Mrs. Braxton then asked Matt a question, "Do you really want to do this?"

Jeremy perked up and wondered what his mom had on her mind. Then Mrs. Braxton made a suggestion, "What if Jeremy came over to you? That way you don't have to leave you apartment? We won't mind, once I talk it over with Jon."

Jeremy kept composure and tired his hardest not to seem angry or discontent at this idea.

"I want what is most comfortable with you. I'm sorry that I didn't suggest this sooner. Maybe Dr. Miller didn't think about this before hand..." Mrs. Braxton said as she sighed.

Jeremy thought to himself, "Great... now I am going to get ranked on by my teammates, well I guess I rep what I sow huh?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 02:55 AM

"It's fine. My place doesn't have room for a guest anyways. Barely has room for me." He says. He can sensee how uncomfortable Jeremy is with that idea. "Lead the way." He says with a smile.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-02-2012, 02:25 AM

"Okay, just making sure your comfortable with this," Mrs. Braxton said as she started up the car again and then lead the way to their home.

Jeremy sighed inside his mind with a sign of relief, he was glad that he wouldn't have to stay with Matt. Then he thought of something else but let that thought slide. Jeremy moved to the front seat right before they drove off home. Then they headed off home. On the way home, Jeremy saw the Captain of the football time and sighed. He hope he wouldn't have to see him again next year, he heard that the captain was flunking one or two of his classes. Jeremy sighed and wanted to make a change.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-02-2012, 02:29 AM

Matt follows them. He gets out and grabs his bag when they get to his house. He is so exhausted, work was going to be hard for him tonight but he'd push through.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Mrs. Braxton parks her car in the parking space near the house. Jeremy gets out of the car and goes inside the house. He shows Matt to the guest bedroom.

"Well, here's the guest bedroom, it even has your own bathroom," Jeremy said, "Just in case if the hot water isn't working right, you can use the bathroom upstairs."

Mrs. Braxton goes to the kitchen and starts preparing dinner. Jeremy goes to the kitchen and gets some snacks. He then starts on his homework while surfing on the web. Jeremy's Dad comes home and goes to the living room to watch some television.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-04-2012, 03:04 AM

Matt just looks around the room. He sets his duffelbag on the bed. He still feels alone, even though there are people around him. He lets out a sigh sinking to the bed. He pulls out his homework and starts working on it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-05-2012, 02:37 AM

Five thirty comes around and Jeremy walks down stairs to see if dinner is done. His mother tells him to go get Matt before he gets his dinner. He did what his mother said and knocked on the guestroom door.

"Matt, dinner is ready," Jeremy said as he knocked on the door, "It's food, you'll like it."

"Tell him what it is at least," Jeremy's dad said as he walked past the guestroom to go to the dining room.

Jeremy nodded and told Matt that for dinner it was Mac n Cheese, Ham, a mixed vegetable medley, and dessert is apple pie.

He then went back to the kitchen and waited for Matt to come. He wanted to take his dinner and then go in front of the television to eat his dinner, but he knew guest get served first at his house.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-05-2012, 02:49 AM

"I'll be right down." He says to Jeremy. He goes and gets washed up. He heads down the stairs. "The food smells wonderful Mrs. Braxton."

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-06-2012, 02:27 AM

"Thanks, Matt," Mrs. Braxton said as she handed him a plate of food, "What would you like to drink, we have cola, Sprite, and juice in the fridge, you can help yourself."

Jeremy waited for Matt to get his plate and then he got his and went to the fridge to get a can of Sprite. He also showed Matt were the glasses were if he wanted some juice instead of soda.

He then went out to the living room where the television was and sat on the couch to watch some television. His mom then called to tell him they were eating dinner in the dining room. He sighed and went to the dining room and choose a seat.

The front door opens up and a tall female walks into the house and goes upstairs to drop off her laptop bag, after closing the door behind her of course. She then rushes downstairs and says, "Hey mom! I would have been home sooner but my Trig exam held me up and then I had some stuff to do at the college. I'm home for dinner though."

"I'm glad you're able to have dinner with us tonight, Britney," Mrs. Braxton said to her daughter as she hugged her, "Your plate is on the kitchen table ready for you."

"Thanks, mom," Britney said as she smiled and took her plate to the dining room table after getting a glass of orange juice, "Hello Jeremy, how was school?"

"I'm all right and school was all right," Jeremy said as he didn't want to give the details.

Britney noticed Matt and asked Jeremy if that was one of his friends. Jeremy told her, "yeah."

Britney nodded and knew something was up in a way and hopefully Matt wasn't going to be the victim. Then she thought, "Maybe my brother finally gave into the guilt he felt and decided to befriend the ones he was bullying."

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-09-2012 at 01:27 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 03:27 AM

Matt gets himself some water. He sits at the table and starts to eat. He smiles at Britney. He still feels lost as he picks at the food a bit. He lets out a sigh. What was he doing here? He didn't belong here. He didn't belong anywhere.

(Can barely read Brit's text.)

---------- Post added 07-05-2012 at 11:48 PM ----------

LizzyCollinsDeArc: Yeah your go.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-08-2012, 08:47 PM

Jeremy chowed down on his dinner and after finishing it, he excused himself from the table to play some Madden on his PlayStation. Britney wasn't surprised that her brother would ignore his friend at the dinner table to play Madden online. Mrs. Braxton sighed as she knew her son could of been more hospitable to his friend.

"At least you didn't have a eating race with Jeremy," Britney said jokingly but was somewhat serious at the same time.

Mrs. Braxton was shocked Britney would bring up such a thing and then said, "That wasn't nice Britney, Jeremy is going to be 18 in a year from now. He has out grown that habit."

"I sometimes wonder mom," Britney said and then apologized to Matt, "Sorry about that."

Jeremy then shouted from the living room, "Tell Matt if he wants, he can join me in a game of Madden or something."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-08-2012, 10:02 PM

(and he wasn't at the table he was in front of the t.v. I believe)

"It's not like we're friends or anything." He says. He knows that Britney thought it rude that he didn't eat with him and then went off to play games. "Thanks but I have to go get ready for work." He says to Jeremy heading to his room. He still feels like shit. He starts getting ready muttering curses under his breath.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-09-2012, 01:36 AM

((Not really, his mom called him to the dining room table. He just wanted to play video games while eating instead of being in the dining room.))

Jeremy heard what Matt said and doesn't say anything else. Then he pauses the game and thinks about what happened today. He has second thoughts of what happened, and then he wondered if he should of joined the basketball team instead. He wouldn't have as much pressure to bully anybody like the football players have to. Jeremy sighed, saved his game and put in another game to kill some time.

"Can't you call in," Jeremy said to Matt but not in a mean way, "You're not really in the shape to work."

Britney sighs and knew her brother bit off more than he could chew. She hopes this wasn't a dare from one of his teammates. She sighed and wanted to find out more, but Matt was hiding to work so she couldn't snoop any further... for now anyway.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 02:04 AM

"I guess, I just, I can't loose my job. It's the only thing paying for the shit hole I live in." He says. Though if he had his choice he would be so gone. "I'll call in. Do you have a phone I could use?" He asks Jeremy.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-09-2012, 02:13 AM

"I wouldn't want you to lose your job," Jeremy said as he realized jobs are hard to come back, "Oh there's a phone right on that stand over there."

Jeremy's sister shakes her head and knew he had no idea about the real world. She wondered why Jeremy was being nice to Matt or maybe her first thought was right that her brother was finally changing before it was too late.

"My sister could drive you to work, that way you wouldn't have to drive," Jeremy said as he volunteered his sister to drive.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-09-2012, 02:40 AM

"I'll just call in. I mean it's the first time ever... they can't fire me for that right?" He says. Though with his boss it was hard to say. He lets out a sigh. "I should go... boss is a dick." He just really doens't want to go.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 AM

"Yeah, that's true but I am not sure about that one though," Jeremy said, "I only worked a few summer jobs, so I wouldn't know."

Britney was already finished with her dinner and was going to head back upstairs till she past Jeremy and Matt. Then she stopped for a minute and asked Matt a question, "You could get unemployment if he fires you, but it only pays so much though. So try to keep your job if all possible. I won't mind driving you to work. Just let me know when you get off."

Jeremy wanted to get a real job but his football 'career' prevented him from getting a part-time. He sighed as he had to figure out a way to get the captain off the team sooner or later.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 PM

"Really? I do feel bad asking. I could drive myself." He says. He thinks for a moment. "I think I'll take you up on that offer. I get off at midnight." He says with a smile. He wondered if any of the football players would be there. They often come in and cause problems.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-14-2012, 11:53 PM

"Okay, my dad will be up if I am not up. I'll give you both cell phone numbers just in case," Brittney said as she wrote both numbers down on a piece of paper, "For sure one of us will be there by midnight or a little bit earlier."

Jeremy sighed with relief that Matt wasn't driving because even if he was, he would of had to warned him what the captain was going to do with his car. Jeremy tried to convince the captain that it was a stupid idea, and it was going to cause him to go to jail eventually. The captain didn't care so Jeremy was thinking about reporting it but then again that no snitching rule was still a code between the players.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-15-2012, 02:11 AM

"Thanks." He says with a small smile. He gets his work uniform and goes into the bathroom to change. He still feels a bit out of it. He wills himself to make it through work. He can't afford to loose his job.