AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 02:44 PM

"Oh, I see." he chuckled with a bright smile. "Fussy children." he thought about it...if Venitio had a son that would have meant he'd been with a woman. A confused expression crossed his features for a moment before he shook his head clear of those thoughts. "Please, don't call me anything but arcas, when I'm around you i don't feel superior or royal....or anything like that." he looked around, noticing how few people were in the encampment. "Well, do you want to go find your son. I'm sure I could help you." he said brushing his fingers along Venitios pale cheek. Though they talked of simple things, arcas still craved his tough. "Please excuse me." he chuckled. "I cant get over how very beautiful you are." he took off his cloak and threw it onto his horses back. "well then, shall we?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 03:10 PM

"We shall. I would love to go to the market with you my dear, Arcas. That sounds divine. I cannot wait." Venitio hopped onto Arcas' horse. "He is so muscular. I love that about him. My dear Arcas." He chuckled. "The horse is rather muscular also. Both of you are quite beautiful creatures. I hope you don't mind my being with a woman years ago. That was nearly twenty years ago. I fathered only Nathaniel. I could not stand to stay in Venice with his mother. She was a bit overbearing at times and the canals were rather annoying to me."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 03:47 PM

"I've never been out of Oscuria." Arcas said with a laugh at Venitios prior comment. He got onto his horse and held the reigns. "You're sure they went to the....wait." he seemed to gaze off for a moment, deep in thought. "You said he went with a rebel girl?" Arcas turned his head so he could peer at Venitio. "Sparrow? I saw he on my way here, she was alone." he said alarmed. "What if she did something to him?" he sped off down the trail, but was unsuccessful in finding sparrow.....

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 03:54 PM

"Yes. Sparrow. Why on earth is she here? I told her to set fire to the...... er..... take Nathaniel to the market. I wonder if Stone is behind this. That conniving." Venitio realized he was thinking aloud. "Sorry. I got carried away. Stone is Sparrow's boyfriend. He doesn't really care for Nathaniel. Thinks Nathaniel is a waste of the oxygen we breath. It is rather frustrating." Ven started to wonder if they had followed his plan, but ultimately decided they had no reason not to follow it.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 04:06 PM

Arcas' eyes widened. "Stone? Stone Maureen...why, he was at the castle with a young purplish haired boy when i left. Is that who your talking about?" he asked curiously. "I can take you there to get him if you need me to, and I noticed your shy about being near the royals. you can hide your face with my cloak if you need to." he tossed the cloak to venitio. "though i think it'd be best not to spoil your looks with hiding your face...." he chuckled. "is that what you want? to go to the castle and get this. nathaniel boy?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 05:51 PM

Venitio didn't waste time in covering his face with Arcas's cloak. He figured that since they already were relatively close to the castle he should put it on with godspeed. He didn't dare have his brother or his wife see his face. Arcas was fine since he wasn't old enough to remember his uncle, if he was even born at the time. Ven left centuries ago because he had tried to kill Xenite on numerous occasions during their childhood. The worst part was that Xenite bore no anger or remorse, and cherished his younger brother. "Yes I would love to find my son. I am sorry but I must hide my hideous face. I cannot have it offend the court or the royal family. I am quite ugly." Ven lied through his teeth and was sure Arcas knew he had lied.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 03:35 PM

Arcas laughed. "Its okay that you're shy. But you don't have to lie." he smiled and came upon the guards. "Hello Sire." they bowed to arcas as he dismounted his horse and stood before them. "And who be this?" they asked inspecting the cloaked figure. "This is my dearest of friends." Arcas said and went to put a hand on Venitios shoulder. "Ven, now let us pass."
"We'll need to see his face make sure he's not a rebel." one of the guards said coming to stand in front of ven, but when he lifted his hand to touch the cloak arcas knocked it out of the way. "Dont be ridiculous, i wouldn't bring a rebel into my own home, stand by or i will use force." he scowled, his eyes going an ominous shade of green. "Yes my lord." the guard closed his eyes and stepped back into his post on the other side of the gate. "Take care of my horse." Arcas spat back at the guards as he took ven through the gates and into the palace. "Those men are idiots, I'm sorry." Arcas' eyes began to go back to normal and he patted venitios back in reassurance. "Last I saw them they were in the throne room speaking to my father, we will go there now, they are probably just talking now about nothing of significance." he shrugged and with ease found his way to the throne room. "You're coming with me right?" Arcas said as he put his hand on the doors ready to push them open.

Stone smiled. "Thank you sir, and if you wouldn't mind I would like to request a place in the court for myself, I did after all bring you your long lost son."

Arcas was awaiting Venitios answer when he heard Stone speak those words. In surprise he thrust open the doors slamming them against the wall. "WHAT? you lie sir!" he pusheed past the lords and ladies to stand next to stone. "Nathaniel is the son of a common man i am quite close to." Arcas turned to Xenite with a grimace. "This stone is a rebel, trying to decieve you whom will you believe?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 04:15 PM

Venitio shook in fear beneath Arcas's cloak. He was in his brother's throne room now, something he knew wouldn't end well. At least Arcas was there to protect him from capture. Unless somehow Xenite recognized him while he was beneath the cloak.

Xenite stood baffled at Arcas's outburst. A rebel in his castle, ridiculous. How could the boy not be his son? They even looked to be related. And why was there a man hiding beneath Arcas's cloak? Who was the man? Could he be a rebel who had gained Arcas's friendship? "Arcas. Tell your aquaintance to take the cloak off of his shoulders, and reveal himself. I will know the people standing in my court! I am not saying my trust is not placed in you, my son, but I must be sure that you haven't been fooled by a rebel yourself."

Venitio stood still shuddering in fear. "Arcas, you cannot let him take off this cloak. It will not end well, I promise you this. Don't listen to your king. He won't throw you in the dungeon or punish you at all. He seems too gentle to be the King of Oscuria. I cannot show him my face. He doesn't seem friendly enough, despite his gentility. I cannot reveal my face to him."

Nathaniel stood at Stone's side seeing who he assumed was his brother challenge Stone's requests of the king, his father. He looked at the men who had just entered the throne room. He could've sworn one of them was Venitio, the one under the cloak. Boldly he declared: "I agree with his majesty, take the cloak off of that man. It does Oscuria no wise thing, if we permit an audience with the king when they are hidden beneath a cloak. How would we not know that the guest was not planning to assassinate our wise king? We would not know. That is exactly the point. Take his cloak off.".

Venitio knew that Arcas would probably take off his cloak, so rather stupidly he ran out of the throne room, accidentally leaving the cloak in it. Discovering he was no longer hidden he ran to the room he used to claim, which was now ironically Arcas's room. "The secret passage out of the castle should be here somewhere. Everything has been rearranged. Maybe it is behind the painting of Arcas." He whispered to himself. "Aha!" He had been correct. He carefully moved the painting and fled the castle grounds. When he finally left the secret passage he was back in the forest of dhoule.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Arcas immediately reacted when Venitio ran from the room. "Great, thank- you father." he yelled. "I would like to see how you would like it if someone terrorized your dear Samuel." Arcas pointed to the concubine sitting at the kings feet.
"He....he has, a deformed eye!" he shouted before running from the room, he followed Venitios scent into his own room and through the secret passageway that led out of the castle, he remembered using it in his younger days to sneak out against his fathers wishes. He knew where Venitio would run. "Damn it." he grumbled. He didn't want to change into his full on dragon form so instead he let massive dragon wings spread from his back, they fanned across the sky like a menacing black cloud as he flew overhead towards dhoule forest. "Where are you my little fleeting bird." Arcas whispered as he landed where Venitios scent ended. "Ven!" he said in a harsh whisper. "Where the hell are you?"

Samuel chuckled as the prince fled the room. "Quite the Drama queen isn't he?" he nudged the kings leg. "Must take after his daddy."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 04:49 PM

"He actually gets that from his uncle Venitio. Always the drama queen that man." Xenite ignored the tease.

Venitio walked through the forest lost. He could not for his life find the rebel camp. He looked up to see what he thought was a winged Arcas but he dismissed it as a hallucination. He decided to answer his hallucination which called for him. "I am down here! Lost in this accursed forest! I couldn't stay longer! My brother would have found me." All of the sudden he fell to the ground with a thud. He lay there unconscious realizing that this would explain the cold sweats he had around Arcas. But he couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't sick, and someone caused him to fall unconsious.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 04:58 PM

"You're....brother...." Arcas landed by Venitios form. "What the...." he picked the man, whom he now knew was his uncle up and cradled him like a beloved child. Forcibly he made his wings form back into a normal humanoid back. "The camp is this way my love." he said sadly as he walked down the path. Venitio hadn't been far off. The camp was right around the corner. When he reached the camp sparrow immediately ran up to him. "What did you do to Venitio!" she yelled whisking Ven out of Arcas's arms. "I did nothing, we were speaking and he suddenly fell to the ground." he explained as he knelt down next to him. "Go get some water if youre so worried about him." he said crossly in Sparrows direction. Surprisingly she obeyed without any sarcastic comments. "Ven." Arcas whispered kissing the mans forehead. "Please wake up." he put his head to Venitios chest and listened, there was a heartbeat....and immortal heartbeat but still a heartbeat. Arcas let out a sigh of greatfulness. "Thank you." he said to no one in particular. Venitio was fine, and would surely wake up soon.

Stone cleared his throat. "Anyway my liege before we were so rudely interupted i was requesting a position in court?" Stone smiled.
As was custom, Silver would always bring the king his dinner, which sense it was growing dark was around this time. "My Lord!" she said bustling into the room, she passed Stone but didn't recognize him as she'd just been a young girl when he'd left to go with the rebels. "Here is your dinner Sir." she smield and placed a table and tray in front of him. When she was gone samuel whispered from by Xenites leg. "Would it be inappropriate for me to feed you my lord?" he smiled teasingly.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 05:24 PM

Venitio woke rather slowly. "Arcas. Is that you? Where? Where am I? I cannot remember a thing since I left the castle. I had the strangest dream though. I was flying over an immense sea on a blood red dragon. The dragon was gentle, kind, and occasionally melodramatic. Just like you dear Arcas. It was eventually slain by an arrow fired by HIS bow. How dare HE kill something so majestic. So free. It wasn't fair. I loved that dragon." Ven said deliriously. Obviously he had become sick, with the plague which was spreading across Europe. The plague struck its victims' minds and put them in a state of delirium for a while, in the severe cases the temporary insanity never left, in the most mild cases it lasted a few days. Either way, Ven could not take care of himself, nor would he die.

----------

Xenite stood before Stone contemplating the request. "I do not know. Arcas said you were of the rebels. Prove that you aren't in fact a rebel and I will truly consider offering a place in the royal court for you. My long lost son must go change out of those rags. I will not have a prince look so..... For lack of a better term, poor. I believe you will fit into Arcas's old clothes. He has long outgrown them, but you haven't. They will be in the room of the Spanish diplomat, who left for Spain a while ago."

----------

Alejandro was finally back to the Oscurian palace. It was uncalled for, he believed, for Xenite to force him to leave. He didn't truly care at the moment. All he wanted to do was sleep in his bed in the palace. He was the only diplomat recieving such nice accomodations and didn't wish to waste them. To his surprise when he entered his chambers, he found a miniature version of the king rifling through his wardrobe. "Who are you? Answer me!" The boy didn't answer, instead he left having found what he was looking for. "Children! I cannot stand them. All they're good for is an occasional pleasure. Normally I wouldn't bother to do such a thing. Arcas made it difficult to contain myself, so did the princess."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 05:48 PM

Arcas was almost immediately aware by the look in Venitios eyes that he had the Mysterious plague that had been spreading around Oscuria lately. "Oh no...." he gathered Venitio up into his arms. "I don't care who you are, just please....don't get sick. Come back Ven." he held him closer. "Your not going to stay here in this trashy camp in your condition, come." he scooped Ven up and walked him the two miled into town. When they reached town Arcas came to a rather nice Inn. "You should be comfortable here..." he said, he'd signed them both in. No way was he going to leave Venitios side when he was so Delirious. He probably couldn't even dress himself. "Lay down." he said, helping Ven into the bed. "You need to rest. I'll go get you something to eat and drink." he placed a small loving kiss on the other mans lips before leaving the room. Of course he locked it before he left so no one would be able to enter it besides him.

Stone smiled. "And how, pray tell am i to prove I am not a rebel. It seems sort of an impossible task. You would most likely have to take my word that I am not." he said, then he began to eye Silver as she left. She seemed familiar but he wasn't completely sure as to why. "So, I suppose I could work my way up the ranks if that is what you wish."

Dorian had been walking through the hall, not wanting to hear what was going on in the throne room when he spotted the newly claimed 'prince' coming towards him. He was dressed differently now. "Hello son." he bowed nicely for the little lad. "Nice to have you here, you seem like a rather smart boy. So I'll warn you, Don't go near that filth of a man you saw in that room where you got the clothes you are wearing. He's nothing but trouble."
as he spoke Princess Yiruma came to his side. "And who is this?" she said boredly gesturing to Nathaniel with a white gloved hand. "He looks a bit like my father." she yawned somewhat tiredly. "Though a bit skinny and dirty." she giggled taking his hand. "Come on lets go, I'll feed you."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 PM

"I am Nathaniel. Your half-brother. Long lost son of the king. I was brought here by Stone. The man requesting a place in the royal court." The new prince said to Yiruma. "I didn't plan on going near such a vile man. Especially since he has the Oscurian plague. I suggest we lock him in that room immediately. There is a high chance if we don't the entirety of the court will get sick." He said after turning to Dorian.

Venitio found himself in an inn. Not knowing why he immediately unclothed himself and crawled into the bed before him. "I must be dreaming. I would never stay in such an inn. Its too expensive, and for what?" He said falling asleep beneath the silk blankets. In his sleep he dreamt of the blood red dragon again. It seemed to remind him of Arcas. Not realizing he was asleep he decided to name the dragon Arcas. "Arcas, where will we fly to today?" He said in his sleep.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:15 PM

Dorian smiled. "I shall gladly do so my lord." he said making his way down the hall. He locked Alejandro into the bedroom and went to report to the king that his diplomet should be Quarentined due to sickness.
Yiruma tugged excitedly on Nathaniels arm. "Come on, I made a cake earlier. and now I have a brother to try it!" she giggled again and smiled widely. "I've never had another child in the palace to play with, especially another illegitimate one. My older half brother Arcas never will play with me because of my status." she pouted and tugged him forcefully down the hall into the kitchen where a huge chocolate cake sat on the table. "Pllllease try it." she said fluttering her eye lashes.

Arcas came back into the room, a tray filled with food and assorted drinks in his hands. He spotted Venitio and almost dropped the tray. "What are you...doing?" he looked everywhere but the bed. "You're not supposed to....that isn't..." he stuttered and placed the tray next to the bed. Noticing that Venitio wasn't awake he sighed and gently poked his shoulder. "Ven.....wake. . .up?" his eyes began to wander over Vens unclothed form. "Ugh." he turned away, feeling weird for spying on a sleeping person. "I'm becoming more preverse than Alejandro." he said before sitting in a chair by the windowsill.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 06:31 PM

Ven called out loud, while in his sleep. "Arcas come back! We haven't had enough time together!" He said to the dragon which appeared in his dreams. "Arcas!.....ARCAS!!!!!"

Nathaniel followed his sister not thinking how this could go awry later. "I would love to have some cake. What on earth is cake? I can't say I'm familiar with the things you call food here. Is Arcas the man who emerged into the throne room earlier with the cloaked coward?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:43 PM

Yirumas eyes went wide. "You don't know what cake is?" she took off her gloves and pushed him towards the table. "Then you have to have some right now!" she pulled out a chair and lifted him into it. "Maid, but my wonderful brother some cake." Silver bustled over cut them two pieces of cake. "Here you are My Prince, Princess." she bowed respectably and went back to cooking.

Arcas couldn't help but begin to laugh, it wasn't funny that Venitio was sick but the things he was shouting were rather funny. Not wanting Ven to suffer whatever dream he was having Arcas crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed, he still avoided looking anywhere but Venitios face. He took hold of the mans shoulders and shook him a bit, hoping to wake him. "Hey, I hope I don't have to kiss you awake like sleeping beauty, get up." he laughed.

After the lords and ladies began to retire to their rooms and Xenite was gone, a rather loud shout would be heard from the throne room. "My lord! please.....get it out....its all the way in! i swear get it out." he waved his hand in front of Xenites face. "I have a splinter. .. . damn it. stupid floors." he whined and asked Xenite politely to remove it from his precious index finger. "I'll be needing this at some point, so i cant have splinters all in it."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 07:17 PM

Xenite patiently tried to pull out the splinter. "This thing is huge! How on earth am I supposed to get it out? It's just too big! I can't Samuel I just can't pull it out. Can I try again later?" He hoped no one had heard this out of context. Regardless of his desire to stop he continued to tug at the splinter.

"What.... What did you call this Yiruma? It is wonderful! May I have another? This is the food of the gods." Nathaniel spoke with his mouth full of chocolate cake.

Venitio laid in the bed calmly after a few minutes of calling to his 'imaginary' dragon. Oddly enough as he calmed down his lips began to pucker and he accidentally kicked Arcas a few times.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM

Yiruma clapped excitedly. "Yes of course!" she grinned and called silver over to cut another piece. "Just leave the knife here Silver, in case he wants more. He looks like a hungry boy. why don't you bring him some roast beef and scones too?" Yiruma ordered. Silver nodded. "Yes miss." she said before going of to get what Yiruma had asked for.

Samuel smiled and placed his hands around the Kings waist. "This is why I love you, you're always trying to help me. Even though I am nothing but a low concubine." he nuzzled Xenite neck lovingly before releasing Xenite. "Well, I will retreat to my chambers, may you and your queen have a wonderful wholesome rest." he bowed the way he was supposed to and sauntered off out of the throne room.,

Arcas winced as Venitio kicked him. "Ouch damn it." he cursed and tried to reposition ven's legs so he wouldn't kick him again. "You must be having one hell of a dream." he laughed quietly. After he made sure Ven was comfy he sat up and began to stroke his face gently hoping soon, that Ven would awaken.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 07:39 PM

The feel of Arcas's hand on his face immediately woke Venitio. And without thinking he sat up and kissed Arcas. "I missed you. So much I named my dragon friend after you. He wasn't as nice and was too scaly to really become involved with romantically. Oh. Look, there he is." Ven pointed at the window at nothing. "Isn't he a beautiful shade of red?"

Nathaniel continued to fill himself with cake. He only stopped because he was worried that if he didn't stop eating to sleep he may choke while dozing off. Another thing that made him stop eating the cake, was with every bite it began to taste more foul than before. It was nearly unbearable. "Yiruma? Where should I sleep?"

Xenite retired to his bedchambers seeing that Xandrea had already went to bed for the night. "Damn. I was hoping she'd awake. I don't really feel like sleeping."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 07:50 PM

Arcas smiled. "Finally you're awake, and..." he looked to the window. "No i do not see any dragon my dear Venitio. I think when morning comes I will call a doctor for you." he tucked some backs behind vens ear. "So sudden the plague comes...well." he bent down and kissed Venitio, lingering for a few moments before pulling away. 'If i were not immune to such sickness, i would still be here by your side." he smiled again and brought some water to Ven's mouth. "Here you are, you must drink at least."

Yiruma thought for a moment. "Probably the room right next door to mine would be best!" she jumped down from her chair and put her gloves back on quickly. "Come on, I'll show you the way." she tugged him down from the chair and down the hall to the room. "I'll gave silver bring you some candles and pajamas, goodnight Nathaniel." she kissed his cheek and skipped down the hall to instruct silver as to what needed done now.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 08:03 PM

Venitio looked crestfallen because Arcas could not see the dragon. "Is he not over there when you look? He must be shy." He uncovered himself and sat on Arcas's lap, still in a stupor.

Nathaniel went to the room adjacent to Yiruma's and immediately went and laid on the bed, not seeing that it already was filled by Samuel.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 08:14 PM

Arcas froze. "V....v...ven." he stuttered out, blushing furiously. "You're quite....naked...." Arcas didn't know what to do with his hands so he put them by his sides, not daring to touch Ven in any way when he was in this delusional state of being. "Why don't we at least put some underwear on you." he said reaching over and nabbing Vens underwear he held them out. "H,here...." he still was quite red from blushing. "If it were any other time i would love to have you like this, in my lap but right now....uhm..." he chuckled nervously. "Do you need help getting them on?" he asked, he then realized that perhaps Ven was hot. "Well, at least put a sheet on." Arcas took hold of the sheets and sitting back covered up Vens bottom half.

Samuel groggily yawned. "Master, did Xandrea fall asleep early?" samuel snaked his arm around nathaniels waist and kissed his temple. "I guess I shall have to keep you company." he whispered.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 08:33 PM

Nathaniel stared at Samuel, realizing the reprecussions of his actions. When Samuel's arm snaked around his waist he let out a blood curdling scream. "Xandrea? Who's this Xandrea person! And why are you in my bedroom that Yurima said was empty?!?"

Venitio stood up before the bed. "Why Xenite, why have you wandered into my bed chambers? Do you wish to play with me? I realize you love to play tag, but not in the middle of the night whilst I am indisposed. It's really creepy. I must tell you to go back to sleep. Don't make me call Arcas. He is a cruel fire breathing dragon who loves to dine on children." He laid back down again. This time he made no effort to cover himself, with the exception of the pillow he was nearly smothering himself with.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM

Samuel chuckled and cuddled the boy closer to his half clothed form. "Don't scream my lord. that comes later." he smiled and licked Nathaniels cheek slowly. "Xandrea, youre wife? The queen." he said still half asleep, since in the dark the young prince looked so much like his father samuel couldn't tell the difference.

Arcas was still blushing wildly, all the blood in his body must be in his face by now. "Maybe i'll call that doctor now." he said going to the door. "Don't move." he said exiting and going down the hall. he had one of the servants call for the Inns doctor and went back to the room. "Get some pants on the doctor will be coming soon." he wrestled Venitio, pinning him to the bed. He goot the mans underwear and quickly pulled them on. "there." he breathed, taking off his coat, all this work was getting hard.