Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:49 AM

OH LOL I did something silly too. I was trying to get a star crest, and I had the image of a yellow star in my mind so I clicked on the yellow star. D8 That gave me a Cornucopia.

Hey Val! XD Nah, I think this event is a little difficult if you don't have much time. But the staff were nice and made it easier. ^^ Pick an event item and I'll send it your way? :3

@ Shinjuuchan: You're welcome! ^^ I hope you enjoy it here on Mene. :mrgreen:

@ Lillie: YUM! I love cauliflower casserole. :drool: Oh, that's awesome. XD My first dream avatar on Gaia was all black. @_@ But my current profile on Gaia is all teal. 8D

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 AM

It just occurred to me that my avi looks totally intoxicated with that starry background and holding all those grapes, hehe.

You could be right, Anoni, and I just think it would be a nice gesture to gift them all in celebration of the thread hitting 100 pages, hehe.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 AM

You mean the event was harder than this? XD I fail to see how any of it is easy.

I really want to the star eater's dreads. o.o Those would be cool. I'm a bum and all I got is the Silver Lyre. -shot-

dreamerice
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 11:53 AM

I've never heard of cauliflower casserole sounds yummy

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 11:54 AM

Anoni: Awesome! ^_^
You're tempting me to change back to my teal Egyptian combo I had on earlier... xD

Fizi: You do look like Dionysus. xD
Well,its female counterpart.

Deamerice: It's the only way I would eat cauliflower.Really. xD
Because all the cheese kills the yucky taste.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 08-15-2009, 11:54 AM

I have to go to work now. x-X Toodles guys, take care.

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 11:56 AM

@ Fiziali: Oh, you do too! Going off to make some more wine, huh? ;)
They're going to get a nice surprise. XD Zantarni is the site where the avatars have the cute little pot bellies, right?

@ Val: Amazingly, yes. XD If I remember correctly, we'd get something like 0.05 of a star for performing. It's 0.4 now. I think we got less for posting too. Sending a wig your way now. ^^ Bye, have fun at work. :)

@ Lillie: Oh oh, put it on! I had a teal Egyptian avatar before too! XD

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-15-2009, 11:59 AM

Hehehe, that's too funny, LillieRose. Well, I haven't been to bed yet, was struggling to keep my eyes open to get those last two items, so I'm going to head off. You all have a wonderful day now.

Anoni, I think Katty has already gone to bed as well, as we both did say goodnight to each other in messenger, but I'm sure she would appreciate a trade for something else, only she has another busy day and probably would not be back until later on tonight.

I left an offline message for her stating you offered to trade, so she might try to sneak on later before she has to leave, to see if you've set up a trade for her. I know she wanted the crown, so that would be a good item to throw into trade if you would consider it. Thank you so much for helping her out. :)

Edit: Hehe, I guess you could say that about the avi's there, since some outfits tend to make my avi look fat there.

Anyways, goodnight everyone! ;)

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:00 PM

Bye bye Vixen. ^_^
Take care.

Here,I changed.What do you think?I think I need a handheld item of some sort...just can't figure out what. xD

Aw,goodnight Fizi. ^_^
Sleep well.It's been nice chatting with you.

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:05 PM

@ Fiziali: Cool, thanks for letting me know. :) I'll send her a trade, and she can complete it whenever she's back. I'll also throw in that extra Cornucopia I got on accident. XD; Nighty night! <3

@ Lillie: Ooh, I like it! XD Your avatar looks feisty!
This is mine:

I couldn't really think of a good handheld item to go with it either. Perhaps a gold ankh? :)

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:08 PM

Thanks. ^_^

Heyyyy!That's not a bad idea! *goes to track it down in the shoppes*

I loooooove yours!I never even thought about using that other setting for the wings.But yes,Merkheti's Legend+Peacock Regalia=pure win! xD

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 08-15-2009, 12:09 PM

Maybe a gold lotus fan would go nicely in your outfit, Anoni.

Pengu
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:10 PM

Hey there wow this is so nice of you to do.

I dont have a complete set the item I am missing is the star crest. It would be a great start to my day ( has to go to work all day instead of beaching it)

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 PM

@ Lillie: It'd suit the Egyptian theme perfectly. ^^

Thanks! And yes, those two items are a teal and blue lover's dream. (a.k.a. us XDD)
I really love that Pecock Regalia head halo-ish background pose. XD I chose the other wing pose so that it wouldn't block it. 8D

@ Angel: Ooo, you have a nice teal/blue Egyptian avatar too. XD I tried the lotus fan but didn't like it too much because I wanted it to go on the other hand so it wouldn't block my avatar's body. Thanks for the suggestion though! x)

@ Pengu: Cute username! ;3 I'll send a star crest over. I want to go to the beach too! It's winter here but apparently it's going to be hot tomorrow. *is tempted*

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:18 PM

Yup,provided that I found it among Mene's bajillion items. xD

Yeah,that background pose is awesome,I should play with it a bit more. ^_^

Pengu
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:20 PM

thank you so much !
0_0
Winter oh man it is like 40 degrees here ( very very very very hot)
are you in a place where its winter but doesnt snow?
....if it was winter here I would be in 30 inchs of snow haha.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:21 PM

Beeeeach.That sounds so inviting.If it were nice and sunny here...but alas. xD

Maybe tomorrow. ^_^

Pengu
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 PM

haha, oh man I have such bad items to make a good avi lol I am still new to the items but I might sell some of my items so I can actually get some avi cloths haha

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:25 PM

Don't worry Pengu,everyone gets on a little slow here. ^_^

You just need to be persistent and try to stick to certain color combos.It worked for me. ^_^

13th
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:25 PM

I still need star chest and solar flare crown so... pleeease ^^' Dunno if I can manage to get that much stars
Oh, and I can get one of them myself, just need a little help ^^'

Last edited by 13th; 08-15-2009 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: BTW

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:26 PM

@ Lillie: Did you manage to find it? XD
Oh hey, I just realised you're wearing two dresses. I thought you were wearing one Merkheti dress from the event store. XD;

@ Pengu: You're welcome! Whoa, 40 degrees?! That's insanely hot! Where in the world are you, if you don't mind me asking? XD
I'm in Australia. :) It only snows in one region here. 8D

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 08-15-2009, 12:26 PM

Thanks, Anoni. I like the outfit you MACed a lot, too.

Maybe one of those wishing mirrors? I think they go in the hand you want. The sparklers do, too, I think.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2009, 12:30 PM

Nope,I had no luck yet. xD
But I'm looking.

Yeah,I have one of those new gowns on and on top,the silk robe of longevity. ^_^

I loved that item when I saw Eroy wearing it.And it's teal.And lovely... :drool:

Pengu
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 12:30 PM

lol I sure hope that I find some good outfits maybe after I sell more art I will gain some pure to get items.

Anoni- I live in Canada haha I am in Ontario as people in Upper alberta are having frost warnings @_@
Oh and Australia oh that is soo awesome I have to go there one day... just I am terrified of spiders and you guys have the biggest one there it eats birds xD

But I do have to go to work I will hope back into this thread when I get back to keep it alive for the rest of the event !!

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:33 PM

Yeah, you'll get clothes in no time, Pengu. :) I agree with Lillie.. stick with the same few colours until you get enough gold to diversify your inventory. ^^

@ 13th: I'll send you a star crest. ^^ Wow, your sig scared me for a second. XD

@ Angel: Thanks! Though I didn't MAC that. XD I'm too lazy to add new items to MAC.
Ooo, I'll try them out. :)

@ Lillie: It's here:
http://www.menewsha.com/shops/index....&id=13&page=16
XD

I adore the silk robes. :drool: They're so pretty!
Yeah, for some strange reason I didn't realise the Merkheti stuff matched the Peacock Regalia and Merkheti Legend.. even though the name is the same. :gonk: