Q U E E N ! E
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 AM

Back when I had cable, I used to watch those shows on Discovery Channel were they explained what real investigators did to find criminals. There wasn't any drama or anything like that, but I loved watching them because they made you think, and allowed you to understand the mind of the criminal.

I guess, after watching those so often, things like NCIS and CSI didn't catch my attention, because they focus on the police and not on the criminals and on how they had covered up their tracks.

We didn't have that kit... instead our teacher was a wiz with powerpoint. She would pull down the projector screen and the powerpoint from her computer would show up. But it looked almost exactly like the jeopardy screen. Then we would tell her what catagory and for how much money and she'd click on the button and it would appear. And when we got back to the main screen, she would make it so that the categories we had already picked were blurred out.

It was cool. XD

:yumeh:

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-13-2008, 01:19 AM

Ah, yea, I've never been a fan of that kind of stuff.
I prefer the relationships between the characters.

Wow. Most of my teachers can barely work a projector, let alone make some fancy power point.

Q U E E N ! E
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2008, 01:28 AM

Yeah, well at my school every classroom had a projector, and all the teachers took mandatory classes by the PUHSD district (that's the high school district in phoenix, pretty big. 17 high schools) on new ways to become a better teacher and other things...

The only teacher I ever had that didn't use a projector was my freshman math teacher. She just didn't care for it.

I like the relationship between characters as well, I just can't stand too much Drama. I'm the type of person that hides behind the couch during a scene on TV where there's too much tension. Or run out of the room when I get to a dramatic part in a horror flick... XD

Thats why I prefer lighter shows, that still give you character analysis without the nail-bitting anticipation.

:yumeh:

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 09-30-2008, 10:16 PM

Hm... I've been gone for so long! I need to get back on track. I even made myself a next avatar I want after this one. So I'm going to try to hurry up and finish this one as fast as possible, so I can move on to the next on.

Q U E E N ! E
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2008, 03:45 AM

Woops... seems like I forgot to put a "mule" sign on nobility's siggy...

I really like how she looks, and her name. I wish I had been as creative when I made the username for my origional avy.

• ♥ •

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2008, 06:18 PM

I should probrably make a cheap wardrobe for my mule.. just so that she wont be nakey all the time. I want something teal... but thats going to be the colors for my next avatar. I'll guess I'll just give her some clothes from my inventory I dont use.

• ♥ •

Q U E E N ! E
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 PM

Yes! Yes! I finally finished my avatar! Now to move on to the next one!

-does dance-

• ♥ •

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 AM

Woops.. seems like I got an infracture/warning for the hearts... I didn't know they counted as flobs. I thought they meant real pictures, because of all the text the image links can make.

I wonder if the :yumeh: emote I used to put counts as a flob as well.. I should probrably ask. I love using that emote at the end, since it just made it cute. I really didn't think it would be such a big deal, since its only a few characters and not even worth half a gold.

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 10-04-2008, 05:18 PM

Good luck getting all those items!

Q U E E N ! E
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-07-2008, 01:20 AM

Thank you Jenn_heart!

N • B ! L ! T Y ♥
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2008, 02:45 AM

Oh goodnes... The flight of the Conchords has become my favorite band!