\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2009, 06:30 AM

Yay! "huggles spiffy new Wallflower thread"

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2009, 06:32 AM

It's back and it's improved!

Thank For-chan for this. :)

Iru: Baaaaah. *Blushes* You have other reasons to live, I'm sure, like the people who love you!

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 06:36 AM

Deja! You too! OwO

And yes, Thank you so much For-Chan! D: <33

@Oscar: But nobody here on Menewsha loves me as much as you guys do....I think. xD

Either way, now I can come on everyday and have people to talk to x3

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2009, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
@Oscar: But nobody here on Menewsha loves me as much as you guys do....I think. xD

Either way, now I can come on everyday and have people to talk to x3
I know the feeling! Nah, we love you. :3 You're so much fun.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 06:57 AM

Woo! You guys are making it pick up in here already! :D

@Scarlet - I use Paintshop Pro. I just find it more friendly than Photoshop, even though they both do the same thing.

@Oscar - I know! At first I was worried we wouldn't move at all and now we're getting busy again! *boogies*

Iru! Welcome! You're looking very frosty :D I was lost without the thread too. It just needed to exist in the regular forums. So here we are! I played the fangirl game again today and either I got worse or they made it harder D: You should try it, I think it's more fun than snake or tetris. Previous to this I only played the helicopter game and I suck at it XD

Hi Deja! :D

XD It's no problem you guys, I had my selfish reasons you know, but I'm happy to make you happy :heart: I like having people to talk to too! *hugs everybody* :hug:

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2009, 06:59 AM

But you know people missed The Wallflower Corner. We couldn't've been the only ones. :)

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 07:05 AM

@OScar: As are you x3

@For-Chan: Thanks, someone was selling the winter items really cheap for people who don't have them yet. x3 I've been wanting the little snowflake plushie things forever 8D

And I played it a few times already, I usually rock at Tower Defense games, but this one is really challenging! x3 The most gold I've made off of it is 10g xD

@Oscar: If there was a way to advertise this to the masses, a lot of people who were at the event would come here O=

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 07:20 AM

@Oscar - I'm glad. It was a smashing success. :D

@Iru - You make me hungry for blueberries in all that blue XD

My strategy so far is to just buy one of the 600gold guys to start and put him at the beginning. Then as soon as he kills a few of the guys and makes another 600, I hit buy and get a second one, placing him at the second bend and that wipes up the guys. But picking a good team after that seems to escape me.

I'm going to go leave notes for a few of the more active people from the thread to get them to come over and visit with us :D

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 07:42 AM

Haha. -Gives you a blueberry muffin- OwO

And ah, I never thought about going for one of the 600 guys right at the beginning, I spend my whole starting 1000 pts on 200 guys, and gradually add 400 guys and 200 guys and then maybe a 600 guy xDD I've only gotten as far as level...11? though. xP

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 07:54 AM

Mmmm. I love Blueberries. They're one of my favorite fruits! :D

Yeah, when the game came out, I immediately looked for a thread on it and picked up a few pointers. There's so many people winning the game, I don't know how! I think I've gotten to level 17. Like I said, I'm doing worse today than I was yesterday. And oddly enough, most of the fangirls don't seem like fangirls to me. They look like boys. Mr. Mayor has yaoi boys after him or something XD

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 08:10 AM

You can actually win the game? xD

And in the announcement about the game, it does mention that there are rabid fanboys as well xDD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 08:12 AM

Just look at the leaderboard! It changes constantly and everyone has the same score, so they must be winning right? Good to know that there's fanboys in the mix. I thought I was hallucinating all those butch fangirls XD

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 08:25 AM

I just assumed it kept going until the wave of fans completely obliterated you. xD

And yeah, lawlz. xD Butch xDDD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 08:34 AM

Having never won, I wouldn't know ^_^;;

Gotta watch out for the butch fangirls, they'll totally manhandle pretty boys XD

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 08:56 AM

But I'm a pretty boy ;_; -Runs-

Naaaw. xD Lawlz.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 08:57 AM

*pops into thread* Err...hi? o.o;;

I think there is a certain amount of levels for the rabid fan game...I remember seeing someone mentioned how the game simply ended after reaching a certain level...my best was getting to level 13, then it was KO for me >_>;;

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 09:03 AM

*tackles Iru* :insane:

Hi Fading Existence! :D

Yeah, I was under that impression. Of course, I could just look it up, or I could just play another round. It's horrible! I was bad at first, then got a little better and got pretty far and today I can barely make it past level ten for anything! Darn fangirls and boys!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 09:04 AM

lol I agree...no matter how I try I can't get past level 13 Dx Too many fans! Poor mayor...he must be really popular xD;;

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 09:12 AM

I'll beat those fans yet! *pummels them with cannon guys*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM

I can never afford them Dx The most I've got were four of those hammer dudes, and a bunch of the cake/pizza-throwing kid @_@

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
@Oscar: As are you x3 If there was a way to advertise this to the masses, a lot of people who were at the event would come here O=
Baaah, thank you. :) We could always make banners or something. The fanboys are adorable. Some have green hair!

@For-chan: Me, I just use those chicks with the water balloons. It works.

Irukandji
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 09:28 AM

-Is tackled ;_;-

@Fading: Furthest I've got was 13 too xD Darn those blonde fangirls, they're too fast ;_;
But the spinning green ones are tough too, they're slow but have a lot of HP Dx

I like to think that the really fast one throws pie. I dunno why, lol.

@Oscar: Mhm, I'm sure people would find their way here sooner or later, like I did! xD

Anyway, I really wanna stay and chat with you guys, but I have a little headache and I gotta go to sleep now D:

Good Night everyone, talk to you tomorrow! x3 -Has this thread bookmarked so I'll never lose it- xD <33

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 09:31 AM

@Fading - A canon guy is the first one I buy and stick him at the first bend. Then when he kills enough to get to 600 again, I but another really quick and stick him at the second bend :D

@Oscar - I buy a few of those too. But the canon guys deal so much damage at once. I need them ^_^;;

Good night Iru! See you later! :heart:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-20-2009, 10:24 AM

Same here! I stick the hammer dude in the first bend and buy another 400 one for the middle...then I usually save up for a 200 one and stick it somewhere in the last bend and usually that gets me to the third level without letting any of the fans through...but after that it gets much tougher and I start losing alot of Mayor HP D:

I like the spinning green ones best...they have a lot of HP but they're slow, so I can usually wear them out before they reach the mansion xD But I hate the blue ones...soooo tough! Dx

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 08-20-2009, 10:26 AM

Oh man! Those blue spinning ones are hellish! The first two ALWAYS hit the mansion >_< I can usually manage to kill her the next time she appears though.