Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 09:14 AM

“If you truly would like to have the company then I will ask them, but do not look down upon them. may of them will become well off if they leave me. I do not force them to become my servants, they choice that life.” To answer he question he held out his hand and called a globe of light to his hand. “Magic. You will have the gift soon and I wish to teach you before it harms your or someone you love.”

It was then he noticed the necklace that she wore around her neck. “I see you have received your family’s jewels then. I had forgotten about that one being in the collection until I saw that Jamie had put a drawing of it in. she dose not know this but I was not sending for the Jewelry to be made but to be gotten from one of my vaults. All of them belong to your family, they have collected here over time as they are forgotten or the owner of them dies.”

Reaching up he whipped the blood tears from his eyes and sighed. This was going to take a lot more time then he had thought it would. Her heart rate was up, and her eyes were unfocusing from what was truly around her. He could see that she would bolt if he tried to get near her even though he wanted her to trust him. reaching out with his magic he gently lifted the wine and glass from her dress and around her. In midair before her the glass became one again and the wine appeared back inside of it before it floated over and landed on a side table. “how much do you know about mages?

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 09:20 AM

"Magic?" Serenity seized on the word, trying to get her mind off what she had just been told. "You're wrong, Sir. I was tested when I was a child. I've no magic. You picked the wrong sibling."

She looked up from her kneeling position as he brought up the jewels. He had just told her he was a monster, and now he was talking about jewelry? "I...uhm...thank you...for them..." She stated, still rather dumbfounded.

"Mages?" Serenity repeated, watching with wide eyes as the glass mended, and the wine lifted as if it had never been. "I know people are tested when they are young, and the tests are almost always correct...Other than that, not much, really..." She stood back up, taking a few steps back and staring at the ground. She was beyond terrified right now, and wanted Alan to finish. As soon as she left here, she would leave this horrible estate, and never look back! Surely, once her father knew what kind of beast this man was, truly he would understand her leaving. He could send soldiers to protect his people, could send them here to slaughter Alan...

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 09:35 AM

“in that the magic testers were wrong. You like Princess Jade have the unawake ability of magic. Yours is just on the brink of waking up.” He left it at that, knowing that she would not belive him at this time. It would take time for her to trust him and for her magic to come out. Something must have happened when she was young to make it not appear at a younger age.

“looks like no one has really told you about mages.” He sighed in annoyance. “it would have help this if you had known more about mages and some vampire then you do. I don’t know if you will believe me when I tell you this but…” he pulled a paper from the desk and held it out to her. “ this is an oath that was created for mages. If one swears to this oath using their own blood if they later brake the oath they will lose their magic. Its common practice for a mage to swear to this oath when going into a contract with a human with no powers. Now the oath will also punish the human if the human breaks their half of the oath. There was one of those in the Pact that both my master and latter I swore to. I can no more harm you to the point of your death then your father can come and kill me. If you wish I could also swear to you that I will not look to sully your virtues in any way unless we both agree to change that agreement.” His eyes clearly said that he in no way wanted to change that agreement any time soon. “by if your father decides that he wants to come after me with vampire hunters, all those vampires that have been kept from this land by the pact, all those scouts that never get into the kingdom to see the wealth of gems we have, all those nasty creatures you have never seen but all the traders tell stories of seeing. They will come here and pray on this fair kingdom. And if he succeeds at killing me, my progeny and the winterborn will whip this kingdom from the map. They will divided this kingdom up into tiny dukedoms where they will rule with iron hands. And some of them are not the nicest people you could meet.” He hated to threaten her but he could see her want to bolt and warn her father. “I am all that stand between this kingdom and all the evils out there. I am a pony compared to some of the warhorses out there.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 09:44 AM

Serenity stared hatefully at the vampire, her eyes moving to the paper. She made no move to take it, however. What good was this to her? She had no magic! She'd been tested! Why wouldn't Alan listen to her! Was he saying he wanted to form a pact with her? It would seem so, from his virtue comment.

She crept forward rather slowly, taking the paper and backing up very quickly. Once she felt there was enough space between the two of them, she finally lowered her blue eyes, reading the paper quickly. "What if I die? It would be another hundred and fifty years before you would take anyone, or harm anyone, correct? And what makes you so sure that I have magic?" Her tone had gotten rather rude again.

"What happens then, if this magic never comes? Or if you get done training me? You just let me go? Why? What do you get from any of this? Why did you agree to this pact in the first place?"

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 10:05 AM

As she came closer to him to take the paper Alan stepped back the paper flotting in the middle of the air waiting for her to take it. When she moved back he sat down in the chair trying to control his anger as she once again started acting like a brat. “if you die? Are you planning on killing yourself? I believe that it would force me to take another member of your family if you did that. I don’t know, none of your ancesters have ever tried. If I kill you… then I will die the moment your heart stops beating.” He shrugged as if it was only a matter of course he would die. If you die from something that neither of us could stop then I wait until the next one hundred and fifty year mark. I would return your body to your family with the full story of how you died, they would morn your loss but move on.”

Pricking his little finger with a thin dagger he whispered a few words. Dark red light came from his finger where the blood welled up. The lights danced around him then slowly move to pool between them. moments later what looked to be drops of Opel slowly drifted from her. She actually would feel the magic as appeared to answer his magic’s call. “that is how I know, though I can see the pool of it inside you quite easly.” He tapped outer corner of his white eye to indicate what he meant by that. “if the magic never fully awakens then you get to spend some time here in my home learning about other things that are not common in your Kingdome. Then when the time is right, and trust me a time will come. I will ask you weather you wish to stay or go and you like all the winterborn will make a choice. Though you will not be as restricted as those winterborn that make the choice to stay here have to. But that is not part of the pact or what will become of you.”

Licking his finger to get it to heal he let the spell of the lights disappear before standing and walking to the window. The full moon just rising over the mountains. “as to why I took the pact… this is my Kingdome, I could not see one of my masters children taking over here and causing everyone to suffer under their rule. I care for this kingdom as much if not more than your father. If I could have rewritten the pact I would have so I did not have to take children of your line, as it is I have pushed the time I have between tributes from one hundred years to one hundred and fifty. Those deaths are just as much my fault as your fathers. More so as your father did not know the old stories.” Turning back to look at her he squared his shoulders.

In the hall Jamie leaned on the door trying to listen to what was going on in the room. “well it seems that he has not killed her. Though I am worried he is going to attach her if she keeps up the way she is.” Looking at Julian she raised her eyebrows. “how could she be so arrogant with him. she knows who he is now, why act like he cant touch her? Her father cant do anything to him unless he kills her and he wont do that.” There had only been two times that Julian would know of that Alan had killed someone that had upset him. and both times it had been a winter born that thought they had power over him because they knew his secret.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 10:17 AM

Feeling braver now that she understood this monster couldn't kill her, Serenity continued to glare, although her expression quickly changed to surprise as he nicked his finger. As the light from the wound moved, Serenity felt something inside of herself, something almost...alive. It stirred and squirmed, trying to reach out to the magic of the vampire. It didn't know what it was doing, however, and the wine glass exploded again.

Serenity jumped, and looked at it in amazement, then back at the vampire. "I can't escape, even in death, unless it is something completely natural...But I will still fight you. Every step of the way, and every smallest thing that you ask from me, I will fight it."

"You said you were a monster, and that is oh so true. At least I know you can't hurt me." Serenity lifted her chin, continuing to glare. "And, at least if you do, I'll die happily, knowing that I'll have gotten rid of you. You've killed so many innocent people. Maybe you deserve to suffer. This kingdom would be far better off without you. I'm sure my father could protect it's people just fine without you." She gave a slight sniff, before turning to leave the room.

~</3~

"Miss Jamie...what is going on in those door is none of our business, unless the Master chooses to tell us..." Julian admonished, checking under his fingernails for dirt. "She thinks she has power here. She's had some sort of power all her life, and she is now slowly learning she has none. She bound to push buttons and see how far she can go. It's much like a child is, test your limits. I would suggest, as a winterborn that is far more expendable than the princess is, that you move away from the door."

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 10:38 AM

“so you will fight your magic too?” Alan raised an eyebrow at her as he waved the shattered wineglass away from the ground. He was tired of it braking each time something new happened with her. He would fix it when she was gone and not a moment before. She seemed to have set out to push every button he had that could be pushed. Here he had thought to have a nice simple conversation with her and then let her go off ridding. Now she thought she had all the power in the world over him. grinding his teeth he did not let her turn to leave the room before he was moving.

Before she could blink he had her pinned to the wall next to the door. His eye, once violet now was a deep crimson. “Child you do not know how often I have protected this land that you think of as yours.” He growled his fangs fully extended the rage barely contained. She could feel the energy rolling off him, the power that he held in check as he held her throat. Not squeezing it but tight enough that she could tell that he could brake her neck in a second. “you think your father is all powerful? If I had removed my protection from this land on the day of your birth you would never have seen to your first birthday. I have only three times had to send someone else in my place to protect this land. Once was princess Jade, she did not want to go but I could not stop the ships in time.” Leaning in he kissed the skin just below her ear. “I can cause you pain you would not believe and not brake the pact, I can make you wish you were dead. Be glad that I Allow you the freedoms that you have.” Opening the door he threw her out acrossed the hall hard enough the wind would be knocked from her. “and next time you think to ask to see me. Know that I am king in this place and you will treat me as such.”

Jamie squeaked when he looked down at where she had stumbled back to when he flung open the door. “she is to have no visitors but you or Julian if I send him. she is to have no freedoms outside her room until I give them, and her meals shall be what your mother gave you as a child till I order otherwise.” Turning back he waved for Julian to fallow him into the room.

Jamie shook as she pushed herself up from where she lay on the ground. Her face was constricted in a look of sadness and horror as she looked back at Serenity. “What did you say to him?” the whole world seemed to be crashing in on her and she could do nothing about it.

In his study Alan closed his eyes trying to control the shakes of rage that caused his hands to be unsteady. “what had gotten into that line, each one more and more a brat.” His voice wavered with pent in rage. “I tell her who I am and she thinks I am making a power grab for the throne. Then when I offer her a way to protect herself she throws it in my face telling me that she will fight me ever step of the way.” He tuned to look at Julian. “do you think I should have her moved to a servants wing to show her that her fathers power dose not reach here?”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 10:54 AM

"I did fine without magic be-Ugh!" Serenity let out a surprised gasp as she was shoved again the wall. Seeing the eye change color, and feeling the change in the air around her, she began to panic, squirming, and clawing at the hand around her throat. There was a loud thud in the room as a few books tumbled from their spot and spilled unto the floor.

She let out a whimper, feeling his cold lips under her ear, but before she could protest further, she was thrown from the room. She hit the wall, and Julian stood up in alarm, peering at the girl. Serenity whimpered, clutching her throat and bursting into tears.

It wasn't his place, although he felt rather sorry for the girl. Julian followed Alan into his study when beckoned, shutting the door behind them both.

"He's-he's a monster!" Serenity shrieked, yelling it towards the door, and not answering Jamie. "I'm not going back to that room! I'm leaving here!" And with that she darted down the hallway, making her way outside. She'd steal a horse and leave! She couldn't stay here! Not after that scare! Terrified, the female didn't even grab a coat before rushing towards the entrance. She reached it, and tugged desperately. The door didn't budge. Angry now, Serenity beat on the door for a moment, then sagged against it, sobbing. She was trapped inside this castle, with this monster. She didn't want to stay here! She wanted out! She slowly slid down the door, not even caring that it pulled her dress up and bared her legs. Tears continued to fall as she buried her face into her hands.

"If you think it is best Sire..." Julian was frowning, and continued carefully. "I think she is feeling rather alone, and all of this is a lot to take in. To be quite frank, I've no idea what to do with the girl. She seems much more stubborn than Princess Jade ever was."

Last edited by Kisu; 12-23-2014 at 11:09 AM..

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 11:18 AM

princess Jade was younger, Princess jade took everything in stride and fallowed what her father had told her to do.” He growled trying to get his anger under control but knew that she had pushed him beyond that point even now she was trying to make her way from his domain. Did she not realize that that too was a braking of the Pact? “how can I protect my kingdom when the royals themselves push the pact to force me to punish them? I don’t want to kill those presents, I lost friends in that first village. And she has to go acting like all should bow before her. There is a price that her family has payed to be where they are at!” he yelled that last part at the door as he paced back and forth in the room.

“I am nice, I am kind I do everything I can think of to make her feel at home, and this is how she treats me!” angry tears started to stream down his face as he fought back the rage. He had thought that she would be the perfect one. Just enough fight that she would not take everything he said at face value but no he had to get the one that thinks because of her title everyone should bow down to her and act like she is the end all and be all but pretend that she is just a lady. “I don’t know how much longer I can do this Julian. I don’t know how much more of this family’s arrogances I can take. Yes they breed good kings but they also breed entitled brats that should just be put down.”

Fallowing Serenity Jamie tired to think of what to say to calm her mistress. She wanted Serenity to see Alan as she did but now it seemed that whatever had happened in there had made it so that she never would see him as anything but the monster he painted himself to be. As she reached the door she slowed to a walk and watched the princess collapse into a puddle of tears. “my lady.” Her voice squeeked out as she looked on the crumpled state of the dress. There was going to be no way to get the wrinkles out of that dress even with all the magic in the world. “please My lady…” her voice faired off as she tried to think of what to say to her.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 11:27 AM

"This King has far more children than the last. Perhaps Princess Serenity isn't as used to following orders as Princess Jade was." Julian suggested quietly, then smiled. "When she first got here, do you remember Princess Jade trying to teach a rabbit how to carry a letter? She was convinced she could contact her family that way. Perhaps...Sire...it has been so long, that you've forgotten how they can be when they first arrive? Perhaps starve her from what she craves? If I'm not mistaken, she wanted to eat dinner with others? So human contact? Lock her away, even away from the servants quarters. Let no one speak to her, and let her have no luxuries for a few days. Perhaps then she will be calmer, and understand that you are serious?" It was harsh, but if Alan seemed to think she was acting in such a horrible manner, perhaps one harsh punishment could curb the atrocious behavior before it got out of hand.

Serenity ignored Jamie for a long while, just laying there and crying. Eventually, the sobs had left for sniffles, and she glared at the maid. "He is a monster!" She repeated. "And not because he's a vampire! That would be horrible enough, but to lay hands on a woman?" She rubbed her eyes, and sniffled again before continuing. "Please, Jamie...I can't stay here...please....help me leave?" Serenity begged, although she already knew the maid's answer.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 11:50 AM

“He might have far more children but I have watched each generation as they grow up and they have become more and more entitled. Her father thought that since there had never been an attack on his kingdom before this that I was joking when I sent the first note. Only after people had died did he move to stop me.” Alan whipped the tears from his eyes and realized that he was going to need to feed again soon if he was to keep leim from hunting him down.

He laughed at the memory of watching little princess Jade trying to catch and teach the rabbits of the Chamber to take letters to her parents. “Jade was barely passed childhood, it was understandable that she would try to contact her mother.” He shook his head at the thought of denighing her all that she wanted. “you think I should send her to her room with no luxury’s in there that she could enjoy and feed her by a slot in the wall?” while he had never had to resort to that before he could not disagree that it did seem to have some truth to it. Shaking his head again he weaved a spell that stripped her room of all but a servants bed and a candle. The bath room door disappeared and the only chair in the main sitting room area was a small wood one that would be uncomfortable to sit on.

“I cannot help you do what you want. It would break the pact that is held with your fathers bloodline. You and your family would suffer if you do go…” the rest of what Jamie would have said was cut off as dark red fire appeared around Serenity and transported her to her newly furnished rooms. The walls were bear of any coverings the white stone cold to the eye and touch. The floors were simple wood floors the marks of where the rugs had been still plainly visible. In a far corner was a screen that blocked the main room for view of a small chamber pot and child tub. She would have to stand or sit in the tub to wash. A bucket stood nearby as if waiting for the water for the tub.

Deep crimson letters appeared on the walk acrossed from her. ‘I was willing to treat you like the princess you were born to be but you act like the child of a fish mongers wife told that she was important but with none of the grace and manners instilled in her that a royal would know. So I will treat you as such. This is to be your whole life until you lean to be a true royal.’ A book appeared on the floor in front of her. The title read manners and breeding. ‘here is a guide.’ The letters faded into the wall. Nearby a tray of bread, cheese and a tin cup of water appered.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-23-2014, 12:38 PM

"In all honesty, Sire...yes." Julian explained. "Perhaps, if you punish her harshly now, you will not have to in the future."

Serenity had lifted her head to retort to Jamie, and ended up yelling loudly as a strange feeling took over her. Suddenly she was standing in a bare room. When she looked outside, however, it was the same view she had had in the bedroom given to her.

She shrieked, and moved to the door, attempting to open it. Nothing happened, and Serenity screamed her head off. Eventually, her voice was hoarse, and she ended up sobbing again.

Still no one came. Serenity felt like she was withering, locked in seclusion. She drank the water, and stared at the words on the wall, before scowling at the book. She'd read it, of course. Every royal had. She just didn't feel a monster deserved manners. Feeling mentally worn, she climbed into the bed, laying there uncomfortably. The corset of her dress was uncomfortable to lay in, however, she was unable to reach the lacing on the back to undo it herself.

She hadn't had such simple quarters in all of her life, and it made Serenity's blood boil to be faced with them now. If he hadn't been so rude in the first place, she wouldn't have called him out on the various things that upset her. Was this her life now? She sighed, and buried her head into the rough pillow.

Most of her day passed that way, until Serenity couldn't stand the boredom. She picked up the book and began reading, trying to waste time until Alan let her out.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 09:55 PM

Walking acrossed his study to the mirror that hung over his fire place Alan casted a scrying spell so that they could see how Serenity was doing. He sighed as he watched her try to get out. He could just hear her screams through the stones as she yelled for someone to come and get her out. “tonight I will send her an unseen to deal with her corset. Tomorrow I will send her simple clothes that lace up the front so she will not need help to put anything on or take it off.” He said it no one in paticuler even through Julian was still in the room with him. if she wanted a monster then she would get a monster.

“Julian I wanted you to keep an eye on her. I have set food to arrive and disapper as the day goes by so there is no worrys there. I am going hunting so if she dose hut herself I wish for you and only you to treat her. You can command a few unseen if you need them but I do not want her having any contact with anyone else.” Turning from the Mirror Alan started to walk away but stopped to look back at Julian. “send Jamie to my room to spend time with her brother. I think they both need that and it will keep him from trying to find me.”

It had been ages since he had been this mad and he knew he was going to do something stupid in the hunt that would have most of the Feeders trying to get to him. since they were locked behind the door he did not have to worry about them but Leim was not locked away as of yet and so he needed someone to keep him from trying to fallow Alan. Once it was clear that Julian understood what he said Alan walked from Winter Home into the frozen mountions.

The cold wind howled as he climbed higher into the snow packed peaks. If he had been alive it would be cutting like knives to his bones. He could hear the wolfs calling to their brothers far below as they hunted a rabbit or deer. “good luck to you hunters.” He said not really feeling that they needed luck. Their howls picked up a second later as they sighted their pray. He was turning around to see if he could see what they were hunting when the sounds of the bear nearby caused him to whorl.

There lumbering out of the edge of the woods was a large black bear, its eyes red with madness as he sented him. he had seen the reports on his desk last night but had not beilved that there was a mad bear as large as this one out here in the snow. Most of them even when mad went to ground when the snows started to fall heavily. Now he faced the bear without any true wepone.

Hours later he lay face buried in the neck of the dyeing bear, blood everywhere on the snow. His cloak was some where in tatters among the blood. His shirt lay acrossed his body in strips the skin under it unmarred. His pants had only faired slightly better, the leather having been his hunting ones. Standing he spit out the foul tasted of its blood from his mouth. Looking around he realized that the fall had been much greater than he had first thought. The fortress lay above him the bridge just overhead. Sounds of a wolf nearby catching sent of the blood made him smile. While usually he would have just allowed the wolves this treat he knew that if he did they too would run mad through the winter. Better to deal with them now then to wait till a villager was killed.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 02:33 AM

Julian had bowed to his Master, then departed the room with the man. He sent Jamie to Leim, as requested, and retired to his own room. It was likely Alan wouldn't be back for a while, and Julian kept his own journals of the castle happenings.

Serenity grew more and more frustrated, and slept on and off. When awake, she read and paced, occasionally pausing to scream. It still did nothing, and she ended up spending more time on the book than she would have liked. Surely Alan wouldn't keep her here forever?

"He's a vampire!" Serenity began talking to herself, just to hear a voice at the moment. "Of course he would..."

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 02:42 AM

the true dawn was just starting to light the sky when Alan walked back into the castle. Behind him he dropped one by one the wolves and bear that he had killed. Some one in the castle would pick them up and take them off to the tanner in the village to be used as was needed. “Julian!” he did not speak loudly but Julian would hear no matter where in his domain he was. Dropping the last two wolfs he slid down to the floor and just sat there. His clothes in tatters and his hair a mess. He looked like he had been in the middle of a battle field for that few days. Closing his eyes he sighed and let all the tension flow from his body. He was to tired to think of Serenity or what she had done for the day. All he knew was that at lunch time simple fare food had appered in her room and was taken away two hours later. Her dinner would be arriving as would the cool water for her bath. If she had slept any one of the unseens would have undone her corset and layed out the skirt, shirt and bodice he had created for her.

The clothes lay acrossed the screen near the bathing area. They were in pale blues and white. Suited perfectly to work with the color of the palace. The bodice had simple country embroider patters of snow acrossed the chest.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 02:48 AM

Julian appeared a few minutes later, blinking at his master. "I will fetch new clothes for you at once, Sire...do you need assistance going to your room?"

When Serenity woke one of the times, she was alarmed for a moment to find her corset undone. She scowled, but nothing seemed out of place. Rather surprised that she hadn't woken, the female set to work freeing herself from the dirty clothing. Even with the laces undone, getting out of the clothing was a feet. Once she stood in her long, white undergarments, she located the new clothing.

She grabbed it, glaring. He had given her servant colors! Serenity scowled, and tossed them to the side of the room. She wouldn't wear them! No matter how improper, she'd rather sit in her undergarments than wear servant's items!

The food came and went untouched as well. She thought of screaming more, however, it didn't do any good, and so, instead, she laid back on the bed, staring out the window, letting more tears fall. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be outside. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 03:01 AM

Leaning back on the pile Alan smiled up at Julian. “a new set of clothes would be nice.” Looking back along the line of dead animals he smiled. “I did not expect such a good hunt as this.” He looked back up at Julian. “so how has our princess been doing? Has she been enjoying the food or has she snubbed it?” His change of mood while some might say was odd would be all to common to Julian as Alan had found that if he was able to spill blood then his mood would change drastically. Though he did try not to go on winter hunts like this one often, as killing off all the hunters in the area would only lead to an over population of pray animals that would kill off all the trees and grasses.

Jamie sat outside Serenity’s door wishing that she could be in there to help Serenity. She had been training for this for years now and lass then a day through she was without a job. She had seen her brother earlier, had to keep him from running after Master Alan until he became so tired that he passed out. Maybe it was a good thing that he had to make the choice soon. It was becoming clearer to her that she had lost her brother to Alan a while ago, he had just been hiding it well. Now she feared that she would lose her new mistress to her master too. He had not fed from her… yet. But how long till that too changed?

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 03:05 AM

"She is refusing food. As well as..." The older man looked uncomfortable, which was no normal for him. "The clothing you've set out for her. She is currently in her small clothes." Julian gave his Master a bow. "I will select new clothes for you, and await you in your dressing room..." With that, he left to handle the business. "Someone will be along shortly to collect the animals..."

Serenity continued to watch the fake sun setting. It was a truly beautiful view, she just wanted the familiar one of her home.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 03:14 AM

“she will grow tired of not having food…” then the rest of what Julian said sunk in and he raised his eyebrows. “she is refusing the clothes I gave her? One what grounds is she refusing the clothes I gave her. They are simple, elegant and easy for her to get into and out of.” He stood to fallow Julain down the hall. “they are of a fine clothe and had some beautiful work on them. my mother would have been proud to call those her best clothes.” A part of him wanted to see her refusing the clothes but he knew that it would be rather rude for him to look in on her dressed in only her smallclothes.

“and what of Jamie? Where has she been all day?” at least Leim had not come looking for him out in the snow. Had he Julian would have asked Alan where Leim was. So whether Jamie was still with her brother or with some one else it did not completely matter but he would need to talk with her. He could not have her just sitting around not doing anything about the place while the others worked at their tasks without complaint.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 03:19 AM

"I have no idea, Sire. It would be an answer I'd love to hear." Julian replied, a hint of a smile on his lips. "As for Jamie, she kept Leim occupied, and is now mourning what she feels is the loss of her job outside Lady Serenity's room. Shall I send her to the kitchens?"

She couldn't take this! She couldn't take it! What right did he have to take away her luxuries? Her clothes? Her servant? They were given to her! He had no right! Angry again, Serenity slipped form the bed, stomping her feet and screaming these things and more at the door.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 03:27 AM

“well then we shall just have to ask her.” Alan said as they reached his dressing chamber. Walking over to the mirror he touched it bringing up her angry face as she screamed at who knows what. “are you quite through?” his voice echoed through the near empty room of her. “now why are you turning down the fine skirt and top I have provided you? Since you did not have a servant to aid you in getting dressed I thought you would like clothes that you could put on yourself.” There was a hint of mirth in his voice as he spoke. “is it the choice of color? If that is the problem I could provide you with something more to your color liking.”

Turning back to Julian he muted the spell so Serenity would not hear what he had to say. “No do not send Jamie to the kitchens, she was trained to be a lady’s maid. Give her fabric and instructions to make more gowns suited to her mistress. When the time comes I think Serenity will have a new wardrobe that contains nothing of what her father got her.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 03:33 AM

Serenity jumped as Alan's voice entered the room. Eyes wide, she spun, looking for him. When he wasn't located, she crossed her arms over her chest, and flopped unto the bed, refusing to speak to the vampire. He may be punishing her, but she wasn't going to give in to him. From now on, she decided that Alan would no longer exist to her.

Julian bowed to Alan, gathering new clothing for him. Before he found garments Jamie could make into a dress, he waited patiently to help his Master dress, the new clothing gathered up quickly.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 03:39 AM

when she did not answer him Alan sighed and smiled. So she was going to act like he did not exist, well they could live with that. “if you don’t want to talk to me that is fine, but know this I am not going to just keep giving you food that your not going to eat. If you don’t eat your dinner tonight you will have to ask for your meal tomorrow.” The view of her face faded from the mirror as he stepped back so that Julian could dress him.

“there should be enough fabric in the third level stores that Jamie could use to make a full wardrobe out of. Don’t just go digging up those dresses that are more fabric then was safe.” He looked over his reflection in the mirror and nodded. “Would you also send an order into the capital for new suits of clothing for me? I stood out like a bent peg when last I was down there.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2014, 03:51 AM

Serenity still didn't respond, other than to glare at the wall with the writing upon it. She wouldn't ask for anything! She would rather starve than give that monster any kind of satisfaction. The room seemed rather dark, and seemed to be missing something. It took a moment for her to place what was off.

"Oh. no! No, nonononono!" Serenity hopped up, rushing to the fireplace. She was able to build a small fire into a big one, but really, she'd never had to coax embers into a flame. Her blue eyes peered sadly at the glowing embers, looking for even the tiniest of flames. She found none.

Desperate, Serenity worked over the fire, attempting to get it roaring. No matter what she tried, however, the fireplace grew colder. She hugged herself, and begun to cry once again. Once she got it out of her system, she moved to the bed, laying her old dress, and the ones that Alan had supplied over the top, then crawling under the covers, using the clothing as an extra blanket. Still, it wasn't long before she was staring mournfully at the fireplace and shivering.

Julian nodded, helping his master dress. "I will send an order to the capital if you wish...however, it will require a few trips out there, for it to be sized to you, Sire..." At the mention of the stored clothing, he looked puzzled, however, he did not question his master. He did not, however, understand why it would matter if Lady Serenity had Alan's clothing, or her father's.

Once Alan was dressed, Julian bowed, excusing himself to find Jamie. Once she was located, Julian sighed, and shook his head. "I trust your sewing skills have not rusted, Miss Jamie? Master Alan would like a new wardrobe for the Lady Serenity. Don't use too much fabric, at the master's request. He wishes the clothing to be manageable and safe. This way, you at least have some duties while Lady Serenity is...." Julian glanced to the door. "Indisposed."

Lunna Dea

Old 12-24-2014, 04:04 AM

“the Tailor in the village should have my measurements written down, get them from him and it will cut down on at least one trip if not two.” Frowning Alan looked puzzled at the mirror before waving his hand over it. The view cleared to show Princess Serenity trying hard to coax fire from the embers in the grate. “ah the poor thing will have a cold night of it.” His eyebrows rose as she crawled under not only the blankets in her bed but also under the clothes that had been left in the room. “Though she does seem to be trying to be resourceful. Now since I cannot have her freezing to death.” He waved his hand again and a wave of warmth settled over the embers to slowly permeate about the room as the night wore on. It would be cold enough that she would have a hard time sleeping but not to cold that she would freeze.

As Julian approached the door Jamie looked up at him her eyes brimming with unshed tears. “please, she needs help in there. She has….” She bit her tongue as he spoke knowing that he would not want to hear what she had to say when he had an order from Master Alan. Bowing her head she nodded and stood. “yes sir, I have not let them grow rusty. I have worked hard to improve my fine sewing skills. Shall I take one of her dresses and base it off that look or what I have seen in the tailors shop down in the village?”