View Poll Results: Which brand Crayon is best?
Crayola 126 91.30%
Roseart 13 9.42%
Generic 5 3.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 AM

Not much. But I saw you joined the crayon box, and so I thought I'd say hi.

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ())__Green__))> Send a message via Yahoo to ())__Green__))>

Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 AM

@Tut'ankhamun and Dystopia: I'll be adding you to the crayon box shortly! Thank you so much for the interest in joining, and welcome to the Crayon-box of Menewsha! I hope you have muchos fun here!

@Dystopia: Lol I'm sorry, I didn't mean for the symbols to annoy you xD
I thought the username was rather fun once I figured out what I wanted lol xD

@DistoredBrwain: RedDISh? Or would you like them all to be lowercase, like just plain Reddish?
Lol either way is most acceptable! Very creative too, If I may. ^_^

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns
Send a message via MSN to Suzhi Mix

Old 12-10-2008, 12:28 AM

I wonder how many people are gonna join.. ^_^ it seems to be popular :P

Sforzando

Old 12-10-2008, 12:32 AM

Yeah there are at least...*counts in head* 5 people already.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-10-2008, 12:37 AM

hmmm. I'm sure many more will join ^_^
I'm surprised no one before now had thought up this idea *runs to check, just to be sure* :P

Sforzando

Old 12-10-2008, 12:39 AM

Yeah, this is a great idea.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-10-2008, 12:49 AM

anyways.. how is your December going so far?? A lot of people are stressed because of Christmas shopping, and other are simply enjoying it.. i guess..

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ())__Green__))> Send a message via Yahoo to ())__Green__))>

Old 12-10-2008, 03:40 AM

Aww, I'm flattered you guys think this place is popular! :O
I do so love it here though lol xD
I'm pleased it's so loved. I was actually a little surprised to come back today, [aftr my net being cut for 3-4 days now lol] to find I didn't have to revive a dead thread. :o

Sforzando

Old 12-10-2008, 05:31 AM

I am stressed because of birthdays, not X-mas. I have friends with b-days on the...6th, 10th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 27th, 27th, and I'm sure there are more, but I dont care to remember them at the moment. And then, the 15th [my birthday] is my choir concert, and we have a bajillion songs to sing. And the 16th are drama auditions, 17th call backs, oh, and tomorrow we are practicing our caroling for the parade on teh 13th. And then Me, Alex, and Alex have to get everything perfect for the birthday on the 20th. [Which we are celebrating on teh 19th because it is a teacher and we dont have school on the 20th. Hanson's turning 24. :D] And then, tomorrow, I have a Christmas party to go to, and I have to cut up fruit. And I have to get a Secret Santa gift. And all my other X-mas gifts. Oh, and theres also another birthday on the 19th. And I have to go to drum auditions for the choir concert. [some of our songs have drums to go with them.] and I dont know what day taht is. Oh, and I have just barely found a suitable monologue for my drama audition, and I have 6 days to perfect it, and I have no idea how to do that. Im not in drama till next semester. Oh, and on top of that, I totally have no idea what I"m supposed to be doing in welding class. So there, that is how my December is going. In fact, I think the 11th is the only day I dont have somethign planned. And people were trying to get me to go to a college fair on the 11th, and get free pizza. The only good that could come from that is me not having to cook. But I really dont want to waste my one free day. Oh, and I just barely got my present for my friend who's birthday is tomorrow. Oh, crap. I forgot that two of my friends' b-days are tomorrow. Not just one. Damn it.

Last edited by Sforzando; 12-10-2008 at 05:33 AM..

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 06:02 AM

:o Oh MY GAWD!!!

I wish I could help you at least a LITTLE bit with what you're so stressed about...

All I can really do is say the best of luck to you :]

-huggles big- :sweat:

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-10-2008, 06:47 AM

Hows it going guys? ^^

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-10-2008, 06:58 AM

@tut': *dies after seeing all that tut' has to do* 0_0 i would get a brain tumor if i had to do so much..! how can you handle that??

@green: its popular because its a good idea.. i think.. and because its open and friendly towards everyone here (as well as the rest of mene) ^.^

*jumps and hugs thoth* :hug: fine fine.. and yous??

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 09:17 AM

Ahh I'm pretty darn good Thoth, thanks~! ^_^

Aww, thanks bunches Suzhi!

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ())__Green__))> View Post

@DistoredBrwain: RedDISh? Or would you like them all to be lowercase, like just plain Reddish?
Lol either way is most acceptable! Very creative too, If I may. ^_^[/I]
Thanks. =D All just being lowercase is fine. ^^ I just made DIS in caps cuz that is my nickname. XD

Here are some crayons for you! =D

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 06:36 PM

-squeals-:squee::XD
Thank you so much for the crayons! -puts them to good use-

Welcome to the crayonbox ())__Reddish__))>!

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

I'm awesome suzhi, except finals are coming up. x----x

Thats good, green. ^^
We should partayyyy~ Lol.

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 07:26 PM

~_~_~_~_~_~_Official Crayon-box Update_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hello Crayons!
I'm so proud to announce we have hit SEVEN members!
Lucky number! ^_^

Welcome welcome welcome to the new Crayons!!
Also, I will be setting up my nominees for the first Crayola!

I have one in particular I would like to nominate.
I have been quite impressed with how committed this crayon has been already, in keeping the thread alive, and being respectful.
Here is how the voting will go!

I will officially announce my nominee.
They will then have the choice to accept or rescind.
If they choose not to accept the position of Crayola, they can nominate a different crayon for their position.

The Crayon-box will then hold a popular vote, between the two of them to decide which crayon the Crayon-box feels is more suited to the position at the moment.

=3

@Thoth: Lol I'm even about to put them into good use! ;)

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-10-2008, 07:45 PM

Crayon for the Crayonbox!
Username:{Thoth star}
Favorite color:{pink & green}
What crayon would you like to be?{Thoth star green/pink? XD}

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Yay! Welcome to the Crayon-Box!!
I hope ())__Thoth Star Pink__))> is okay? :D

Sforzando

Old 12-11-2008, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzhi Mix View Post
@tut': *dies after seeing all that tut' has to do* 0_0 i would get a brain tumor if i had to do so much..! how can you handle that??

@green: its popular because its a good idea.. i think.. and because its open and friendly towards everyone here (as well as the rest of mene) ^.^

*jumps and hugs thoth* :hug: fine fine.. and yous??

WEll, Suz, I find that taking it one day at a time helps. I know it seems like hard work, but really, it's only teh stress that's hard. If one day seems hard, I just go through it and before I know it, it's over. And it helps that I have it all written down and tacked to my wall. After I get something done, I cross it off. And everything will be better after...January. Then, the semester ends and I don't have to be in that stupid welding class anymore. Except that I'll have to manage a Zero Hour, along with 4 other classes, and seminary. But, I'll just end up skipping seminary. So, that's a plus.

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-11-2008, 01:06 AM

@thoth: oooh! you be a crayon too *scribbles all over thoth* XD anyways, yeah.. finals are HORRIBLE!!! i have no social life left/.. but it will return in two weeks, so i can deal ^.^

@tut': haha.. i wish i was as organized as you.. i used to have a calender, for like 5 days, but somehow it ended down under my bed, and stayed there for 2 years.. haha :sweat: are you gonna be doing lots for new years too??

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 02:20 AM

Ohhh.
Color?
Crayons??
Heaven!
:squee:

Do you have to be a color that's a text color option?
O 3O
I like copper.

())__Green__))>
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 04:38 AM

Copper is amazing! Fill out hte form, I'll find a color close to your beloved copper ;)

heading off for bed.
see you all tomorrow! ^_^

By the way ;)
())__Suzhi Mix__))>,You're my nominee for the First Crayola! :whee:

Suzhi Mix
Master of Leprechauns

Old 12-11-2008, 04:50 AM

*appears with magical crayon powers and reads previous post*

0_0 *stare*

:squee: :squee: :squee: :squee:

really? yaaaaaaay!!! *does victory dance*

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-11-2008, 05:14 AM

@green: Yeah, pink is cool. ^^

@suzhi: Yeah, thats what I hate about finals...
I don't hang out with many friends anymore. Stupid finals. ><