Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 04-22-2008, 03:58 AM

"Celia!" Eric yelled, startled, as Celia was suddenly scooped up and away from him. He clenched his fists, his eyes narrowing into slits. He was quick into action, running swiftly. A lot swifter than a normal human could run. One might notice, as he had gun, his teeth were clenched. Why?

That was when he arrived in the alleyway, to see HIM again. THAT angel. "YOU!" he hissed, clenching his fists. "You're the goddamn angel from earlier!" he roared, and as he did so, his teeth sharpened.

"Just what the fuck are you doing with her? Back away..." he hissed, fingernails sharpening into claws. Behind him, one could see a barbed tail of sorts snap out from behind, as Eric's anger grew. A tail with spines, lashing out. Every moment Eric's anger grew... it seemed his humanity wavered, becoming lost again.

"If you leave now, I won't finished what I started earlier with you!" he added. "Stay..." the demon said, for that was what he was now as his skin started to darken and his eyes glowed, "And I will ensure we do not cross paths again..." His voice now, too was deeper, rumbling with a sort of demonic energy. Every moment, one could see spines emerging from his back, and down his arms...

((Teehee, tehre :P))

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 04:14 AM

(Yay!)

Instinctively almost, Gabriel puffed out his chest like a bird, and stepped in front of Celia, who seemed terrified more now, than ever.
"Make no mistake monster, that this girl is something worth fighting for.. But not by the likes of you."
He was only protecting her from the beast that Eric was physically becoming with each passing second. He couldn't let him harm her.. or his purpose would be demolished.
"I cannot let you harm her." Gabriel didn't seem very concerned about his own well-being, as he boldly stood up to this creature like no other he had face before.
Yes, he had fought him.. But he was indeed very powerful, and very lethal..

Poor Celia was mortified as she cried behind Gabriel's body. The almost sweet, and kind Eric was gone now.. There was nothing left to even vouch for his humanity, if he had any at all. And he was truly hideous. There was no way to get around that part..

Gabriel seemed to her cries after a brief moment, and turned away from Eric to look at her. A dumb move to make..but he had to guard her, and at best, attempt to keep her happy.
"Please do not cry.." He asked of her, gently wiping a few tears from her face.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 04:23 AM

It had... it had happened quicker than perhaps Eric would have believed otherwise. His spines were at full length, a set of long, barbed horns upon his head, and a third eye upon his forehead. There was a crack Eric didn't seem to notice, as a set of leathery wings came out from behind him.

...If anything of Eric was left at all really. Had he slipped back into his fully demonic state? Was humanity that fragile of a thing?

"I have no intention of harming her, I made a promise!" he hissed, an almost serpentine tongue accented his words.

"But you, on the other hand, I gladly WILL!" he added with an inhuman roar, as he ran forward. Or rather, seemed to teleport forward, a clawed hand outreached to try and tear into the angel's neck...

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 04:33 AM

Instinctively, Gabriel trued to take the blow proudly for the girl.. But it seemed to be a bit late as she jumped in front of him..
He could see the skin rip away from her cheek, enormous slash marks taking the place of her too soft skin..
And she let out a brief cry as he pulled her away from Eric.
He fully extended his white, feathery wings, blocking Eric's every viewing point as Gabriel turned his back to him.
"Let me see.." He cooed to her, moving her shaking hands from the wound.
"Dear father.." he whispered.

It seemed to be worse than he thought as she sobbed into his arm, much worse.
It looked like her hadn't merely just scratched her, but more of slashed at her, aiming for killing..
And that was his intent, since he was aiming for Gabriel after all..
"Celia," he began. "Please stay calm.. I can make it better.."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 04:42 AM

Normally, normally the demon would rejoice in the sight of blood and strive to take more. Strive to pain the road with blood, the city. Keep going until everything around him was painted a glorious scarlet color.

Normally.

But not this time, and his eyes widened. He took a step back, and one could see his eyes had human pupils tot hem again, a bit of the black leather-like skin receding from his face. "CELIA!" he yelled, the demonic edge in his voice gone for a moment, as he looked towards her in what one could see as concern.

He looked then to his clawed hands, then back at her. "Let me see her damn you..." Eric hissed towards the angel, although the hiss became less notable and a bit more human-like as he spoke. His tone... it was the same as before, when they had been walking about the mall. But it held something else as well, regret?

"I... at least want to thank her before I go," he added, looking towards the ground for but a moment, his tail seeming now to dwindle in size behind him as well.

He... he couldn't stay here after this. Experiment or not he had hurt her, right? Just call it a failed experiment. He wasn't meant to live as a human anyways. No matter what his past was, he was a demon through and though.

((I forgot to mention earlier, Eric still has a soul btw. It was never taken, since the master wanted to see it tainted black with more souls before taking it. Random FYI :D))

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 04:55 AM

Crying still into the angels arms, Celia didn't try to touch her face as he examined it. She was more scared though, to open her eyes, and see the monster behind Gabriel's wings. It was amazing how fast things could change..almost in seconds seemingly.

Receding his wings, Gabriel glanced back over his shoulder as he held Celia's face in his hands.
He could sense the hostility leaving Eric, and a more human quality of concern showing through. In fact, he was physically human now..mostly.
"Now Celia, you have to listen to me.." He began. "I am going to help you fall asleep so I can make it better, okay..?"
Celia nodded.
"Good." He said smiling softly, almost relieved.
And in seconds, she was out, being cradled carefully in his arms.
"I can take care of her beast," he snapped. "There is no need for your presence here."
Although, Gabriel knew deep, deep down, Celia cared for him. Even though his anger had just been unleashed on her, no matter how intentional, or accidental, she would forgive him.. Gabriel could feel it..
He hated the feeling of a demon being chosen over him, but if it would make her happy.. he could try.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 05:10 AM

((For this, we may need to skip ahead a slight. *nods* Make it easier on both of us > >; ))

Eric bit his lip a slight, and it was a good thing his teeth were a slight flatter than they had been moments before. He narrowed his eyes again at the angel. He found it was surprising. There had been a time when he could take out both with one blow really.

But... right now, he knew his presence here was just hurting things. That right now, she was in better hands. And that frustrated him most of all.

"Fine then... heal her if you can. But if she gets hurt, I won;t hold back on you..." He growled. He knew that frustration could so easily turn to anger. He looked towards Celia a moment longer, before teleporting away.

He found that, despite his transformation back... he did not wish to return. The next day found him sleeping on a nearby park bench. Stories were going about the neighborhood of course, but none wanted to come close. Eric was in his human form, once again sure. But... people remained away nonetheless.

His dreams contained the Master, who smiled a slight. "Did you really think this experiment would work? I hope you got your answer... you'll return within a week won't you?"

He sat there now, looking up at the sky. He was pretty sure he had his answer... but he didn't want that to be the answer. He... he found that he wanted to be human awhile longer. He still had a lot of questions. A lot of things he wanted to find out. He wanted to see what cooking was like...

"Guess I blew that huh?" he asked himself, looking towards his hands now which still were streaked with blood. Her blood. Dammit...

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 05:19 AM

(OH MY!)

Overnight, Gabriel had indeed healed her face, but nothing can walk away without a scar, and a faint set of red lines splashed against her skin.
He hated that demon much more now than ever, for ruining his perfect girl.. And in all honesty, that was what he thought of her as, his. When you're a guardian angel for someone like her your whole life, feelings develop, and there was the last of that conversation.

Gabriel knew where Eric was of course, and had somehow managed to make an appearance to him without his lavish white wings.
He stepped in front of the bench, wearing a dark green trench coat.
"She's been asking for you.." He told him, looking down.
"She said she wants to see you.."

Earlier when Celia had said those words, it was like piercing Gabriel's heart. But he was in no way entitled to her love, or concern, and he had to keep telling himself that for the better.

"I can allow you to for a while.. But I have to leave soon.. I wish you wouldn't stick around."

And that was all he had to say, as he fell quiet, looking towards the sky. It was like he was asking for something, like a time extension. But when he grimaced, you could only know he'd been denied.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 05:26 AM

((Oh my indeed. Meanwhile, I shall ready my can of emo be gone! :3))

Eric looked over at Gabriel with an arched brow, as though not believing it really. He couldn't really see why. In all honesty, really she should be...

Perhaps that was what she had wanted to do, swear him out? It was like humans really, but yet it seemed so unlike her... or maybe he was just wishful that way?

"How long I stay is none of your concern, nor what you allow," he told the angel coldly, but retained his anger. After all, at this point, really he was more angry with himself than anything else. No, he was still angry at the angel as well, but he knew showing that would only make him transform again.

He got up then, knowing where her place was and heading towards it. Somehow, he looked the worse for the wear, weariness etched in his eyes as he stood in her doorway, looking inwards. Was she in her room? Or in the living room?

"Celia?" he asked, glancing around. "Go ahead and say what you have to say..." He said this as though expecting the worst, asking for it. He deserved it really, a sort of final punishment upon himself perhaps. Damn... why would she want him to come? He didn't get it... why would she ask for him?

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 09:05 PM

When Celia heard his voice, her heart seemed to skip a beat. Even though he had hurt her, she understood that it was her fault. It was apparent he didn't mean to, and him being here proved it.

Stepping from her bedroom slowly, was Celia, and behind her, Gabriel, who seemed to be too many places today. He was supervising things. That was what he'd told her. And now, his wings were folded behind his back again, as if they were never gone, and his bare chest now revealed no scars. He healed just as fast as a demon apparently.

She bit her lip upon seeing Eric "normal," and touched her cheek lightly.
Now, there was nothing more than a square bandage over the marks, which had come dangerously close to her eye. She had gotten lucks somewhat.
She didn't have to convey the message, that she was hurt by what he'd done though.. The tears seemed to make up for her lack of words.

And of course, being the angel he was, Gabriel stepped closer, and began wiping away her salty tears. They wouldn't be good for the wounds anyhow.
After a brief moment, he stepped in front of her slightly, hiding her in a wing while crossing his arms, and spoke:
"Some promise you made."

He was trying to press Eric's buttons, make him feel guilty, horrible even. He deserved it. He had tainted Gabriel's perfect girl.. And not to mention that, he had to keep her safe his whole life. Up till now, it had been easy. He had stopped time for a few seconds so she wouldn't get mugged, or hit by a car, or something of that sort.
But now, he had a twenty-four hour job. He had to make sure the demon cur didn't kill her.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 09:34 PM

Seeing her touch her cheek where she was injured made him grimace a slight. Of course it had been deep. Demon claws, even a mere graze, could strike bone. They were like razors, handheld razors. Instruments meant for killing of course, and nothing else.

That was, after all, what summed up a demon wasn't it?

"It isn't like I meant to strike at her," he replied to Gabriel, through narrowed eyes. Of course his first inclination was to clench his fists and strike a blow across the smug angel's face. But... wasn't that how he got into this mess in the first place? So instead, he inhaled sharply, looking down a moment.

No matter how one reasoned it, or what his original intentions had been... that didn't change the facts now did it? It was a new feeling, this... guilt was it? Yes, not quite new, but rather, something old remembered. And to say he felt horrible was an understatement considering. Celia had done many things for him noone else would have come even close to considering. She had shown him things...

He exhaled, looking across at Celia. "I'm sorry," he finally said, his tone ladened with regret. A demon showing regret? "I... really should have handled things better. And it is my fault you got injured when you've done nothing but help me during my time here." He closed his eyes, finding a strange sort of feeling there as well he'd forgotten too.

How was it she helped him remember all of these small, but so important things? "I want to thank you however for what you did do for me. Seems too soon for it to end, doesn't it? I er... kinda wanted to find out what cooking was like. But, in the end, you know what I really am, and what I can do. What I actually did do." In those moments, actually, one could almost have mistaken Eric for a full human, and could be given a glance as to what was locked away deep underneath. It was also clear that he actually had wanted to stay, even if he hadn't said so before.

"Anyways, I appreciate the chance to say that much at least," he added, his eyes closed. He could still hear the Master's words in his mind, laughing at the 'failed experiment.' He... found himself wanting to prove him wrong. Seemed a bit too little too late though...

Was this why she had called him here really? He was still expecting her to lash out somehow... but it seemed to hurt worse that she wasn't, only crying. It made the lesson that more poignant really.

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 10:02 PM

"An apologetic demon..? Hmm.." Of course, it was needless to say that Gabriel was disappointed that Eric was being as kind as he was.
He wanted to protect her again, keep her safe, and hold her behind him forever..
But as he felt her moving from his protection, he cringed.. How could she forgive him for this so easily. He already knew what she was doing now, since he could see things before they happened.. But only once someone decided to do something. Demons, were his exception.

As Celia pushed past Gabriel's velvet wings, she walked to Eric, wrapping her arms around his body, holding him close to her. She had so much trust in him still. Though anyone would say that it was foolish, and an unsafe decision to make. And it was, she knew that. But she wasn't quite ready to give up on him yet. She just sort of, had a feeling about him.. Like she knew something deep down within him, was good.
"You're forgiven.." She told him softly. "Please don't be sorry.. It was an accident, and I would like you to stay with me.."

Gabriel was devastated when he found her decision about keeping him with her.
His hands now tucked into the pockets of his warn jeans, his head hung down.
He always had seemed to get frowned up up there, and now, he would get grief from everyone, about letting his girl, the one he had sworn to protect from birth to death, go off with a demon..

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 10:26 PM

Eric blinked, and it was clear he was quite surprised by her decision. Really, it was the last thing he had seen coming, and that confusion showed in his expression as well. With... something else as well. Relief perhaps?

"Even after what I did... accident or not... you want e to stay?" he asked, as though to affirm things to himself make certain he had not heard things. He closed his eyes again, as though holding back something, and one could see the demon smile. But not a malicious smile either.

"I really didn't want to go yet. There's still so much lo learn and... I would like to spend more time with you as well. Find out really what... what good people are like," he added. "You have made me overly curious I am afraid," he admitted, the light smile still upon him.

"Thanks," he said again, and he didn't care if the angel could hear. Nor even, if the Master heard from somewhere. The Master could wait, after all. This... this was more important.

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 10:42 PM

Gabriel by now, had made his exit through her bedroom window, just as easily as he had entered it.
He figured that if anything went wrong, he would be able to see the decision to run, or scream by Celia. And he would be over in a heartbeat to save her.

Celia smiled slightly now, holding Eric to her still, as if waiting for him to embrace her as well.
She didn't know why though.. He had hurt her. But still, she cared about what happened to him, and she realized that last night. Well, the night he'd slept on the bench.
She felt so lonely suddenly.. It was like something important was missing from the big picture. It was so strange.
"I want you to stay with me, I want to help you Eric.. I want you to try things like this.." She failed to mention though, how he thought that everyone could change. NO matter how horrible they were on the inside.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2008, 12:03 AM

At first, he was unsure how to reply to her. Words seemed to fail him in moments like this. He could hurl an insult, a slander, swear... but the words that seemed to really mean anything at all always evaded him.

He found that despite being the reason for her pain... he wanted to comfort her. She was such a sunny person usually after all. His stance relaxed, and finally he brought his arms around her as well.

"I will," he replied. "I will, I just need to try harder. Because, last night... I was thinking I did not wish for The Master to be right about all of this. I do not wish for this to be but a failed experiment. I don't wish to loose things here so easily... so I shall work upon my temper, upon my control. Hanging around you really does help me remember so many things, help me feel human. So thank you, for bearing with me a while longer..." he added, looking towards her once more, grateful.

He would... just have to try harder. And with her, it seemed that much easier to do so.

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-23-2008, 12:22 AM

Leaning up quickly, Celia popped Eric a quick kiss on the cheek as she had done before.
"Yay!" She squealed.

She couldn't be happier now as she squeezed him tightly to her.
She was excited like before, and it seemed as though what had happened didn't matter at all.

"I can teach you how to cook now! Oh and I'll show you how to work the oven, the television, everything!"

Her original plans were coming back into effect now.
Things would work out, get better, and easier. He could change, he could! And she would help him do it. And like he said, things were easy around her, so that made things double the fun. Well, to her anyway..

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2008, 04:30 AM

He blushed brightly, seeing how excited she seemed really. It was... amazing actually. She was acting as though nothing ever happened, despite having the proof etched into her cheek. How? He did not understand... but perhaps he would soon?

"Everything huh? I'd like that," he replied, as he watched her bounce around. He couldn't help but keep a slight smile, which, at the moment, seemed more natural than a frown anyways.

"So... where should we start?" he asked, rubbing his eyes a slight.

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-25-2008, 10:14 PM

Smiling still, Celia couldn't help but to hold onto Eric. He seemed so different now, so kind. And now, he was even smiling a bit. Was he relieved that she was okay? Or maybe, just because she had forgiven him. Either way, Celia would take him as he was.
"I love you!" She said with a laugh as she released him, and dashed off to the kitchen, skipping.

She often said things like that to people, and they called her odd, or dumb. But she wasn't. She just enjoyed expressing whether she cared about someone or not.
Of course, she'd meant it in a friend loves a friend sort of way, but still. It would signify that she would ghive up, and that he was forgiven for everything he'd done to her before.
He got a clean-slate so to say.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 12:14 AM

As she loudly exclaimed that she loved him, Eric's cheeks went a slight shade of red. His mind went 'huh?' but he decided to to take it as a quirk of Celia's. Despite himself, he liked those quirks, certainly kept things interesting.

Not that there was any lack of interesting lately!

But to him... i meant somehow she seemed to forget about the day prior's events. Or rather not forget but to... move past them. So... perhaps he should as well? She followed him towards the kitchen, wondering idly however if it was an event so easily forgotten. "Thanks Celia... you ain't so bad really yourself," he replied, as he looked over the various gadgets and whatnot in the kitchen, wondering how each thing worked. She really wasn't that bad at all. Worth... worth staying human for a bit longer anyways.

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 01:34 AM

Skipping over to a radio quite randomly, Celia turned it to a station that began to play some sort of techno music; her favorite.
Some of the beginning lyrics were a bit--raunchy.. It was hard to believe that she could even like music like that.
But soon enough, the lyrics got a bit better, and Celia began to dance around the kitchen.
Clearly, she had no knowledge of dancing, but she seemed to be enjoying herself.

"-This is how the beat drops, this is how the beat drops-"

The lyrics seemed to fall into one another now, as she danced along intently, pulling things from cabinets and often making spins delicate little circles around Eric's body.
But now, Celia had fully taken up Eric's hands and began to pull him around with her.

"-We're not falling in love, we're just falling apart. This is how the beat drops, this is how the beat drops-- Just let your body go. This is how the beat drops, this is how the beat drops- I wanna see your panties drop girl now- All this time we've wasted, pretending we're in love - but thats all right. Cause you know I love being with you and seeing you cry, but thats alright."

(Yup, that's a real song! )

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 AM

"What is this?" Eric asked, curious as the radio started on and music was played. It... he remembered something similar, from quite a distance ago. Only back then, it was more traditional instruments like mandolins. But this... he listed to the lyrics, curious. Wow... he knew demons more subtle than that!

But more than that, now he was watching as she started to move around. Not just move... dance? Yes, but like the music it was unlike any dances he had ever seen before. And that was when he was pulled into things! "Woah! I really don't know how to dance er... uhm..." He wasn't sure what to say, as he started at first being dragged by her. As the music filled his ears and body however, he started to move upon his own accord too. Before he even realized it, he was dancing with her, a grin across his face.

This was... this was fun!

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 02:23 AM

Now, Celia was grinning too as the two of them twirled around in circles.
He wasn't so bad, and he could even keep pace with all of her spastic and quite fast paced movements. But more than anything, he was dragged around with her, considering not even she knew what she would do next.

"-All this time we've wasted, pretending we're in love, but that all right. Cause you know I love being with you and seeing you cry - so don't let go-"

Now, Celia was even singing along. She did quite love this song. She knew all of the words by heart, and even had the CD somewhere.
By now, Eric must have thought that she was the most strange human he's ever seen.

Poor Gabriel. It was torture for him to be seeing everything that was happening between Eric and Celia.
He had seen her decision to tell him she loved him, and how she wanted him to dance with her.
He hated it! Why did she care about him so damn much!? It drove Gabriel into such madness, that he had to stop his flying, and land on a skyscrapers roof.
By now, he was far away from the two..but..

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 02:36 AM

It was the... randomness of it all that seemed exciting to Eric. Never knowing what step might come next when a twirl would occur, when a sweep... he wondered. Did everyone these days dance like this? It was so much different than the formal styled back in ancient times. Yet, he couldn't help but think this was more enjoyable as well.

And as she started to sing along, he could not help but chuckle lightly to himself. He did not know the words, but they certainly seemed fitting in a way. The music these days was so interesting...

He grinned at her. "You know how to make things interesting, you know that?" he asked her.

During one of his rare trips above ground, the Master found himself perched upon a rooftop waiting. Plotting really. He found things were... sorely lacking without his best lackey around. 'Ah well... soon enough...' he thought to himself, as he felt an angel nearby. He idly wondered if he could use that certain angel in his plans...

((Letting the plotbunnehs breed :3))

Frou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 02:46 AM

(HOMG! I don't know what I'll do! XD)

The hostility seemed to emulate from Gabriel's body as he paced. It was too easy for her. He knew every word she would ever say to that monster, and every emotion she would ever feel with him... That was what he hated most. He could feel love, happiness, pride, joy, pain and hurt.. She would be hurt by him eventually, and Gabriel knew it too well.
It was really only a matter of time.

Jumping from the roof suddenly, Gabriel decided he would fly it off. He would try to drive away all of his disturbing thoughts by flying them out of his system.
The wind whipped at his choppy and blond hair, his crystal-blue eyes scanning the ground below.

As the song began to close, Celia stopped to grin back up at her partner.
"Why thank you."
That was all she was required to say. Nothing more, and nothing less could dover her as another song began to melt into the kitchen.
She didn't really dance to this one though, she just sort of swayed to the beat, taking Eric with her, but not for long.
Soon enough, she got bored and just dropped his waist, walking back to a cabinet.
So odd, as usual.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2008, 03:22 AM

((*Giggles* Nah, more like letting yanno hes out there lurking, plotting, waiting :P))

Eric found himself amused as just as quickly as she was done dancing, she went back to another task. He wondered, could her mind ever stay in one place for very long? He didn't think so. But, he supposed such fickleness meant that one was never bored either, were they?

As she hunted in the cabinet, he stuck his nose in to take a peek, or rather a smell, before the music caught up with him again. As he looked into the cabinet with curiosity, his own body still swayed a slight, a toe tapping. Damn this music was catchy, wasn't it?

The Master leaned against the rooftop he was on, watching as the angel flew past. Mmmm... the girl's guardian angel he sensed. That much was easy to tell with his abilities. He could probably have told that without them too. And really, they both wished for the same thing, did they not? For "Eric" to be gone from the girl's life. Hmph, such a sorry excuse for a name to use.

"You know, child, in this case we both wish for the same thin. It would be an easy matter." He sent the thought to the angel, but doubted he wold get a response. Angels were all haighty like that.