Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 05:19 PM

"Yep." Demon said nodding with a wide smile. "And, I also have the power to kill people and send them there because of my dad." she added. She grinned as she watched her prey shake violently.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 04-20-2008, 06:04 PM

Liesel closed her eyes and began to walk. Her legs got faster and faster until she was running at the speed of light. Being a demon she could do all these little things that she did not know she could do. She only managed to find the ability when she was scraed though.

Liesel had never faced another creature that could kill anyone at any time they liked. It was quite desturbing for her. She was still running it through her mind.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:06 PM

Demon watched her prey run away calmly. Then she flew up in the sky and flew at her tail.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2008, 06:23 PM

((Not To Be Funny But If You Paln On Killing Me You Better Tell Me NOW!! Because Thats What It Sounds Like To Me))

Liesel realised the demon was watching her and tried to turn invisible. She had no idea whether it worked or not. But she hoped it had.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:25 PM

Pain finally rested long enough to hunt again. Pain smelled something tasty in the air. Pain growls. "I smell a strong demonic aura in the air. It's close by!"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:27 PM

((No. I think I'm just going to have my chracter chase you guys and maybe come to a truce?))

demon sighed and deicded to stop following the other demon. Instead she flew back to where the other two "people" were.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:37 PM

((Uhm, Pain's after Demon, he thinks she'll be a tasty treat.))

Pain found the scent of the creature, he was after, it was a demon girl. Pain pounced on her and stratched her arm.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:40 PM

Demon was knocked off her feet when a strange creature jumped on her. and stratched her arm. She grinned as to its surprise the stratch on her arm instantly healed. she pulled out her dagger and stabbed him several times with it. Then she kicked him off of her and got up towering over him.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:45 PM

((g2g))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:45 PM

Pain felt happy, for he was a bit of a masochist. He loved pain so much, that he became immune to it. Pain's tail wrapped around the girl's neck and started to strangle her.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:46 PM

Demon cut at his tail and then bit it. She punched him and then picked him up and threw him 15 feet in front of her.

((i have soem time))

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2008, 06:50 PM

Pain's tail regenerated. "Hungry....must feed!" Pain tried to rip off the girl's arm off.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM

Liesel could sense a fight. A big fight. She turned and headed off in the direction she had just fled from. Her heart was pounding but she could never pass up a fight. She lifted heself off the ground and began to hesitantly hover over to were the fight was.
She saw the demon that had chased her and her skin lurched. She also saw a monsterous looking thing. She wanted to help it, but thaught it looked like it was having fun. She decided to try and find Mokena again. She wanted to know if she was okay.

Liesel had no idea why she wanted to help Mokena, or why she had taken a likeing to her. But as far as sge was concearned, she wanted to help.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 09:09 PM

Demon punched the creatures straight in the face and pulled him off of her. She pulled out a whip tucked into her belt and cracked it. Then with a flick of her hand it flew through the air and wrapped itself against the creature. It was an unbreakable whip. she grinned. Then she tugged on it so that the creture was now on its back. Then she jumped on it and held it down shocing its face into the mud. She grinned evily.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 PM

Pain laughed like he was ticklish. Pain's tail wrapped itself upon the girl's neck again while Pain got up. Pain smells the girl a bit. "...smells like demon...but is different..."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2008, 11:32 PM

"I'm part demon, part vampire." she told teh creature calmly. "I am infact the daughter of the devil so i can kill you for no reason at any given moment." she said.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:08 PM

((Sorry, but with no school getting online is hard, so I might not be on much))
Mokena was wandering around, she couldn't find Leisel. She felt safe around her for some odd reason. She took out her scythe again, just for protection.

Missile X Terminated
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 02:17 PM

< Hey, DV My I join>

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2008, 02:32 PM

((Yeah! I think that would be okay... I mean, I think it would be better with more charicters... Is'nt that right Demonic?))

Liesel found Mokena wondering around with her Scyth out by her side. "Were have you been?" She smiled. "I dont know why but I feel like helping you. You seem defenceles inthis forrest. We wouldne want another innocent death on our hands" She looked Mokena in the eyes and smiled warmly.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:36 PM

((Yeah, sure you can join lil bro))

You guys left so quickly, and I guess I dozed off," Mokena said weakly. She didn't know why Leisel was smiling, she didn't even know she could, but she wasn't going to let it bother her. "Don't underestimate me, I can be pretty strong if I want to." She swung her scythe bravely and fell onto the ground foolishly. "Not what I meant."

Missile X Terminated
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 02:43 PM

< How Do I slane a Picture?>

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:45 PM

((Go to photobucket bro))

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM

((You don't know how?!

Well what you do is...

oh, DV replied faster, what she said))

Missile X Terminated
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-22-2008, 02:50 PM

< Where I tried a it wont let me >

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2008, 02:50 PM

Liesel laughed as Mokena fell to the ground. She obviously wasnt all that good at defending herself. Liesel wanted to help her. "I can help you. I'll teach you how to be a real fighter if you want me to?" Liesel said calmly to Mokena.