Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-10-2010, 11:16 PM

"Thats alright you don't need to share.Im actually vegitarian."Kai said with a bit of a chuckle as he had one hand on the back of his head.Kai had his lunch in his other hand.In his lunch he had a salad with tomatoes.He head one half loaf of french bread along with milk for a beverage.He was pretty healthy when it came to eating.

As Myko slept peacefully leaning up against a tree as her head was down a bit,a couple of guys began to kneel down in front of her starring at how she slept along with looking at her fangs and giggling since they had a plan up their sleeves as they would take advantage of her sleeping.Though they wern't staring at how she slept they were starring at her chest as they could slightly see the lines of her bra.Though she couldn't feel anything if anyone touched her since she was pretty much in a deep sleep.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 PM

There was that feeling again as she ate. This caused her to look around quickly. <Dumbass what you are sensing is primal intent. Meaning somebody plans to rape someone. By the feel of it it's close by>. Sakura looked up at the boy and quickly thought of an excuse "Ummmm. I have to... use the bathroom" she left her lunch and walked away. Then she saw A couple of guys looming over something. She went to get an angle at it and saw that it was the vampire girl... she couldn't quite remember her name and realized the feeling was the boys down there. She yelled at them "Hey!! Don't make me come down there!!"

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 12:15 AM

Kai nodded and understand as he was sitting down though he didn't eat his lunch until Sakura would return.i have a bad feeling about what she is planning....but i don't want her to think im a bad perverted person...im not that way at all

The boys grinned a bit evily."Mind your own business!"One of the taller boys said as he picked Myko up and began to take her someplace private where he could plan to take advantage of her body.Meanwhile Myko was still sleeping she felt she should wake up but she couldn't as her vampire self was protecting her or at least trying to.The boys then headed toward the gym's supply room as they locked the doors and put Myko down on one of the mats as the gym was quite dark.

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 12:37 AM

Sakura followed the boys but was too late as they had locked the door. She tried to open it and failed. She looked around and saw a window and without hesitation her true form showed and she flew up to the high window and she peered in to see a door shut on the inside. She lengthened her now razor sharp claws and cut out the window which fell with a crash on the inside. She flapped through and landed in front of the door and started to puncture holes through it in order to bring down the integrity of the supply room door.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 01:54 AM

"Do what you have to,to keep her out of here!"the leader of the group said as the other boys transformed.One of them had been two werewolf as the others were fire demons.They were quite strong ones at that.The one in the supply room with Myko seemed to be a warlock.When Myko began to awaken,he then tore off one of the sleeves off of his shirt and tied it around her mouth so she wouldn't scream for help as he then began to unbutton her dress as he held her hands tightly nearly breaking both of her wrists.it hurts!my wrists i can't feel them!

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 02:04 AM

Sakura jumped back as the two werewolves lunged at her and then the two fire demons. She quickly took to the air. Here she would have the advantage. This was the first time she would have used her skills in battle. Using her illusion magic she made it look like the floorboard from the gym were lunging at the group. "Take that!!" she flew around and made more of the floorboards look like they were lunging at the group as well. <This is easy... if I keep this up I can wrap it up in no time.>

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM

the group were confuzed they had never dealed with any type of illusion magic.whats going on?im scared Myko thought as she was crying.As she looked at the warlock in front of her she was terrifyed of him.please...someone help me. Myko thought as her bra was clearly visable.Myko then tried to kick the warlock off of her though she struggled as she couldn't damn it....damn it!

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 02:41 AM

Soon she had dealt with the confused group with a few well placed slashes and kicks. She then landed on the ground and mad a dash for the room with Myko in it.She door opened quickly and she was already charging the warlock with her claws fully extended and brought together for a stabbing attack. While she was normally nice she couldn't abide by the rape of a fellow woman. The fingernails were quickly headed toward the guys upper back with a straight thrust from her left hand

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 03:20 AM

When Sakura had came in she had felt happy she came in time.While the warlock could feel her claws he grinned as he used one of his most powerful illusions.It was completely dark as it made the people in the illusion go mad and crazy from seeing the illusion.It had everyone's most terrifying fears in it as he grabbed Sakura by her throat seperating her body from his as he threw her across the room then went back over toward Myko and he would continue to rape Myko as he grinned evily.He held her wrists once more as he could hear and feel the bones in her wrists breaking. ow!

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 04:04 AM

Lexi saw the darkness envelop her and felt herself getting thrown away. She extended her wings and landed on the ground rather rounghly but still on her feet. She started to here the noises. The noises of ecstasy all around her. She hated these noises and feared them because it was what made her become her other self. She didn't like her other self. She often made her do things that she wished she could have saved for her true first time. All of it she remembered as vividly as if she had done it herself. The sounds were starting to get to her. The familiar slickness and warmth between her legs. She could feel herself losing it losing herself. She was turning to her other self. She tried a last ditch attempt at trying to keep herself from getting turned on by slamming her head into the floor but it was already too late as now the strong supernatural energy was pouring out of her. Those who could see aura's would see a bright red aura coming from her.

She suddenly stopped slamming her head against the floor and stood up. The fear was no more. These sounds of ecstasy were now fueling her more than anything. Her hands started from her chest and made their way down over her chest and down to her waist. She broke the illusion with a wave of her hand. The darkness was gone and all she saw was that girl getting raped. She looked at the man and the girl with her demonic eyes which had changed from their normal color to the same red as her aura. She sighed and with her more mture sounding and seductive sounding voice "I suppose i should go save her since that was what she was trying to do in the first place" She started a walk toward the two and held her hand out at the warlock and the same darkness enveloped him. In this darkness there was no one in front of him. Just him. In front of him her eyes appeared and her voice spoke "You think such a parlor trick can yield one born of the blood of Lilith. I'll teach you little man" Soon her eyes dissappeared and he looked and felt as if were all of a sudden tied up in mid air. In the darkness was heard some laughter. Out of it slowly a walking form appeared. Soon another... and then several more. They seemed to be zombie like. Once they got close to the man one of them bit into his flesh and ripped a chunk off. The look of it ancd the pain of it would look and feel real as more and more started to bite into him eating him alive. In reality he was just there frozen in the position he was just in. Sakura however stood by them and looked down at Myko and loosed her from her captor and her her in her arms and walked away. She looked down at Myko and she liked how the girl looked and wante dto have sex with her right then and there. She would have used her demonic eye to make her helpless but something held her back. The horniness was fading away and so her full strength. It wouldn't be too long before she would revert back to her outer form. She spread her wings and flew out of the gym window she had entered from leaving the man to his hellish illusion. She looked back muttering the words "You will remember next time"

By the time Sakura had woken up she was on her bed as was Myko. But for some reason she was asleep on top of her and she quickly scrambled up off of her and to the far side of the room.

((I'm sorry I know that was long ><))

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 04:20 AM

Once Sakura had awaken,Myko was in Sakura's bed she was sleeping soundly and looked very peacefully.Her wrists had bruises on them from when the warlock had been breaking them while he had raped her.Myko began to toss and turn a bit as she was remembering that warlock raping her as she slightly groaned a bit as though her fangs were showing a bit.

((wow very nice post!))

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 04:39 AM

((thank ^^... but normally the drawback is once I do my following posts tend to lack ><))

Sakura watched at Myko tossed and turned. <Good I didn't wake her up> Sakura stared at her however seeming to be drawn to her. <There is something about her though> She found herself knelt down by her withing smelling distance. Of course she wasn't smelling her rather she was staring at her intently.

((Blood sucking time XD))

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 AM

As Myko slept she could smell Sakura's blood.She then woke up but kept acting asleep waiting for a moment to bite her as the scent of her blood caught her attention.Once Sakura's neck would be close to her mouth she then would bite her.sorry but as soon as you get close enough....im going to bite you..im sorry

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 05:19 AM

Sakura got closer to her trying to analyze her trying to see what was drawing her so near.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 05:27 AM

Myko then opened her eyes and sunk her fangs deep into Sakura's neck biting very hard and began to drink Sakura's blood. im sorry....sakura. Myko thought as she closed her eyes as she couldn't resist but to keep drinking her blood.

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 05:48 AM

Sakura's eye's went wide. First was the shock followed closely by the pain. She pushed away and spoke loudly "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you bite my neck" She put her hand on her neck to feel blood "Ow... it's a good think I'm not human or that would have killed me" The wound had quickly healed itself. Her neck wasn't hurting anymore but she was still upset as she stared at Myko in disbelief.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 AM

"im sorry."Myko said as when Sakura had spoke loudly,Myko felt as if she was a monster."go ahead and say it...."Myko said in a serious tone."SAY IT!"Myko screamed at her."Say im a monster just like everyone who's ever known me did!"Myko shouted as she was crying as she clentched onto the bed sheets tightly.

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 AM

Sakura looked surprised. She knew she wasn't being mean... she was just a bit startled. Sakura knew she was a vampire and knew it would be coming being she was her room mate. Vampire's were anemic by nature and needed to drink to sustain their power. Sakur tried to think of something to calm her down "Um I'm a monster to you know... everybody here at the academy is. We all have our weaknesses. Your's is blood... and mine is wellll..." she didn't really want to say because to her it was embarrassing. She started to twist a small portion of her bangs in between her fingers.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 06:12 AM

Myko felt totally stupid for yelling at Sakura."s-sorry...."Myko said shaking her head a bit. what's wrong with me? Myko wondered as she looked at Sakura who was not telling her weakness."I think i got a feeling what yours is."Myko said as she slightly smiled though whenever she would try to be happy she then would remember that warlock as she shook her head again."damn it...."Myko said out loud

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 06:22 AM

Sakura then thought about the warlock "Oh yeah... he was taken care of. That Warlock guy. I remember doing it but I can't remember how" the truth was that she remembered. But she didn't want to tell Myko how. The two personalities shared the same body but were two different people entirely. She dind' like her other half and was sure she never would <Why lie... she'll find out sooner or later> Sakura shook her head as she thought back <Better later then now due to the circumstances of it.> She looked to Myko wondering if she would ask anymore questions or talk more to her.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 06:27 AM

"I can't remember anything really after you came...all that i know is that he terrifyes me and i never want to be near another guy again."Myko said as she hated remembering that he had raped her

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 06:40 AM

Sakura smiled nervously "You can't really let one bad experience witha guy..." then she remembered "Shoot I completely forgot about him" she looked atthe clock and it had seemed they missed an entire school day. "Crap... he probably thinks I hate him now" She plops onto the bed "Well either way it was one bad experience. Women are capable of rape to you know" this was something she knew all to well from her inner self's memories "So by that definition you would have to avoid women as well"

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 06:44 AM

"Hm you have a point..then i'll just avoid warlocks.maybe next time i'll bite him as hard as i can and try breaking his bones like he did to me."Myko thought as she could still feel the pain in her wrists."i hate him...why would he go after me?im not even as pretty as you are."Myko said as she frowned as she wondered how she was the one getting raped if Sakura was the beautifulest girl in school.it just made no sense to Myko

darkninja0200

Old 05-11-2010, 06:53 AM

Sakura thought a minute on the subject of why Myko was the target. "Well everybody probably by now knows that I am a succubus. But if those people did they might have known to expect my illusion magic". She thought for a bit and remembered something she herself had said earlier "Vampires are anemic... so... had you gotten any blood in a while?" If she got the answer she was looking for then it would explain a lot.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Myko shook her head."no...i haven't had a feast in about a weak.Before i left home my mom suggested i do but i denied it."Myko said as she frowned a bit. i should've listened to her. Myko thought to herself."But..i think he attacked me due to i was weak..but if i wasn't weak my other self...would've come out and probably killed that warlock."